Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2003, 06:33 AM

Wedding Night

I managed to find this in one of my MSN groups. I had forgotten it was there :) All of my stories were lost in a bad hard drive crash a few months back, so I was happy when I found this one still lived on MSN (never thought I'd thank MS for anything....but there ya go).

This is set in a medievil fantasy world, and tells the tale of a young girls wedding night and loss of virginity. I hope you enjoy, and I hope you note the subtilty at the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was the most spectacular event of the year in the village. They had all the good things for a wedding. Sweet old ladies talking about their own weddings, and young men and young girls flirting with each other. The of course there were the children, eating way to much food as usual. The night drew in, and the children reluctantly went to bed, and the adults sat drinking, some flirting shyly, others openly passionate. Weddings always have that effect on those in love.

For Kara, it had been the best day of her life. Her husband was all she ever dreamed he would be. Handsome and strong, and very loving. Kara had been sixteen when she first saw him and had fallen in love on the spot. They had agreed to marry some six months ago, on her birthday. Today was not only her wedding day, it was her eighteenth birthday.

Tonight she would become a woman. Her older friends had told her it was the most wonderful thing in the world. Like most other girls, she had experimented with her own body since the time her hormones had started to flow. She had even kissed a few boys once or twice. Her experiments had bought her much pleasure, but she was told this was uncomparable to becoming a real woman.

Kara felt a trickle of moisture run down her thigh. To be honest, she had been horny all day, waiting for this moment. Usually she would lie on her bed as the sun warmed the morning air, her body naked, her hands exploring her breasts and pussy until her brain exploded in pleasure. But this morning, she had not allowed herself that. She wanted to be ready for tonight. She had felt similar feelings whenever she was with him, but they had waited for this special moment.

A spasm shook her small body and another trickle of moisture ran down her thigh. Now was the time, she could not wait any longer. She twirled over to her new husband and danced with him for the sake of those gathered. Then she whispered in his ear that she wanted him now. He smiled and kissed her before they waved goodbye to those who had not already fallen asleep or disappeared. Then he led her by the hand to the large barn. Why the barn was used for this was lost in history, but it was a local custom that all newlyweds used the barn the first time.

The hay was still warm from the heat of the day. Kara felt her brain float away in pleasure as he kissed her on her lips and held her tightly. She responded to his kiss eagerly and they held each other in an embrace. His lips moved down to her neck and she sighed in pleasure, holding his head close to her as she ran her hands through his thick black hair. He pulled her dress from her shoulders, and she almost jumped. Nobody had seen her naked since she was a small girl. She flushed red slightly, but she was confident she was a beautiful girl, and he would love her.

She took a step back, then in one motion, she dropped her dress to the floor. There she stood, naked, before her husband. Her young body was fit and her breasts were firm. She was every inch as desirable as any woman ever was. He looked her up and down with a mix of love and lust in his eyes. She saw it, and she liked it. The thought that she had such an effect on him was empowering, exciting. More juices ran down her thigh. She just wished he would take her now, make her a woman. But she also didn't want this to end.

He walked towards her once more and held her in his arms. The roughness of his clothes excited her already tingling body. She moaned softly as he kissed her neck once more, then laid her softly on the hay. She lay on her back, her legs parted softly, her juices running along her ass crack as she watched him undress. The moon was up now, big and full, shining through the open parts of the roof. The moonlight highlighted his strong muscular frame.

Then he was naked before her. His cock stood tall and firm, glistening slightly at the tip with his own excitment. She sat up as he approached her, she wanted to get a closer look at this thing her friends said would send her to heaven and back. She reached out her hand, her finger closing around his cock. He sighed with pleasure as she did so. She moved her hand back and forward as her girlfriends had told her to do. He was obviously enjoying it. So was she. His cock felt hot to her touch, the viens apparant beneath her fingers. He was firm, unbending. She wanted him.

She lay back down and pulled him onto her. She needed no foreplay, she had been wet all day waiting for this moment. Now it was finally here, and she trembled beneath him, excited, but afraid at the same moment. His lips touched her mouth, then moved down her body to her breasts. She instinctively lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist, pulling him into her. She felt his cock slide inside her wet pussy till it met her womanhood. He stopped, then held her tightly. She breathed, and encouraged him into her with her legs, pulling him.

She felt him tense and thrust his hips into her. A sharp sensation of pain tore through her, setting every nerve in her body on fire. Had she not been so aroused already, she would have cried in pain. As it was, she was unsure what to do, and a half cry half moan uttered from her lips. He kissed her gently for a moment and as she regained some control, he started to thrust into her. He pushed harder and harder, faster and faster. She moaned, she knew the feeling of pleasure, but this was really something else. She felt stretched, full, as his cock pounded into her again and again. Her whole body was a mix of hightened sensations as her first orgasm hit. She felt her pussy clench around his cock so hard. Ripples ran along it, her brain awash with pleasure.

She moaned loudly as she held him close. He was still inside her. He resumed his thrusts. He was breathing on her neck, kissing her, nibbling her. She felt incredible. He thrust into her again and again, driving her onwards to a second orgasm. She wanted so badly for him to have as much pleasure as she got from him. She pulled him with her legs, encouraging him. He buried his head on her neck and bit her. A muffled groan came from his lips. Then she felt it. His cock spasmed inside her as he shot his cum deep inside her. She was a woman.

Her whole body let go as her brain went grey. He was biting her. The pain shot through her shoulder and down her spine, where it met with the incredible sensations running up from her pussy. The two collided in a clash of sensations. Her husband cried out, a long howl as he continued to push his cock into her, his cum leaking out and down her ass. She cried too. Her voice was distant, seemingly as if it belonged to someone or something else.

She held him close till their passions subsided. She rolled over and stroked his hairy body. She loved her husband, he was everything a male should be. Loving, loyal, warm and soft to the touch. Her hands brushed over the hairs on his back as she fell asleep. She awoke some time later. The moon was high in the sky. She followed her husband out of the barn and they headed into the woods. They ran to a high peak overlooking her village. He howled as she howled with him, united. Responding howls came from around them and from the village. Finally, she was a woman, a true part of the village, and she was happy.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 02-06-2003, 07:38 AM
madmax67's sub

that is a wonderful story. i loved reading it.
:D:D:D
Old 02-06-2003, 10:43 AM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
A very sensual story max, I loved it, and yes....the ending wasn't as expected!!!

Old 02-06-2003, 11:10 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Loved it!!!!!!! Cute ending!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-06-2003, 11:44 AM

thanks girls :) you are all too kind

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 02-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Another excellent story Madmax!
Old 02-08-2003, 04:01 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

wooowww madmax! Such an erotic story.. definitely mmm mmm good.
I may have to take the time to really enjoy the side-effects....
Old 02-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Melted

Loved it!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 02-09-2003, 04:28 AM
registered lurker

beautifully done ... erotic and romantic ... i'm hooked!