Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 09:00 AM

Positions for awkward shapes?

Hi there guys, its been a while since i've been posting here, but this is a place i do keep comming back to read and so ^__^

anyways, i want to know something from the other guys, or maybe girls?

Considering the err.. shape and ratio of my penis, (shaft is generally thicker than the head itself, and general shape is curved to the right), my head doesn't come into much contact with her. So sure, while i'm firing away, im' feeling great in the shaft, but my head doesn't feel anything, and because of that its generally hard for me to cum :/

its kind of rare for my head to be full size i guess? but when i actually think about it, my head isn't standing out much in comparison to the grith of my shaft.

now i do feel something on my head when she crazily rides me (which is really quite rare unfortunately) but its not a position she can maintain or like.

so i'm wondering if anyone knows any certain position where the head might be rubbed more while doing the job?

and we've done it doggie style to which unfortunately i feel less :/ despite it feeling great for her (which is great, but i'm just feeling a bit left out.)

i guess i should mention 'im also uncut, and the foreskin (still) doesn't peel back easily.

So please, can people suggest positions that might help?
Old 10-30-2010, 05:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You lying on your side, her on her back with her legs draped over the top of you. Your hand can reach her clit (bonus) and you can sort of lean forward. Lie on the side so your curve faces up. It will rub your head on the front side of her which may help her to have a g-spot orgasm. A win- win.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-30-2010, 10:22 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I curve to my left, and I use this position too. But I lay on my left side. Mrs. WI seems to like it better when the curve lines up with her vagina. When I am ready to climax, I tilt forward a little so I can drive in deep. Seems to work for us, but I'm cut so that might be somewhat irrelevant.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:38 AM

hmm...

i'll try that out and see how it goes, but from the sounds of it, this sounds similiar to when i'm on top and she's on her side...?

Thanks.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:01 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I've found that when she's on her left side and I'm straddling her left leg, I can hold her right leg under my right arm & use my right hand to stimulate her clit. This leaves my left hand to play with her breasts, her back door, or to grab at her hair (though its rather short).

But we usually end up with me fully buried while she's rocking back and forth. She feels me brushing her cervix and when I cum, she likes how she can feel me swell up and pulse when I squirt.

I guess what I mean is that when I'm kneeling, I tend to stay buried whereas I actually pull all the way out and fuck when I'm on my side.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:47 AM

I agree with the on your side thing, my missus likes it as she has arthritis and dont cause any pain. Also it feels good as you can easily slide in and out, pull your head all the way out and then back in, you get more contact on the head as her lips expand and contract around it. She likes the feeling too.
You could also, dont know how she'll take it though, ask the missus to squeeze her pc's, that'll make the whole thing tighter and better for you.
Me cocks as god intended it, uncut.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:34 AM

Hmm,,

thanks for these guys.
maybe i need more practice on the side position. i feel her on my shaft, not so much on my head yet.