Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2002, 04:49 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
The Neighbor's Brat

This is a favorite story, a bit long, but worth reading through. All comments are welcome!

Chapter 1

It had been a couple of years since we had moved into this nice older suburban neighborhood. Large well-trimmed lawns fronted each property that featured mostly four-bedroom two-story homes. After several moves to find the right place, we were convinced that we had found a home. After our move, everyone in the neighborhood had made an effort to welcome us and after that had left us pretty much alone, which is how we like it. We'd wave to passing neighbors and spend a few minutes now and then chatting over the fence with those next door, but most were quiet, especially those across the street from us.

I had met only the man of the house, a little older than myself, shortly after moving in. I later heard that his wife was something of an invalid who needed to be kept on some sort of medical equipment most of the time. When summer came the first year, I was out doing some yard work when a Jeep pulled up playing some loud rock music. Out hopped a trim young woman.

"Whoo!" she shouted as she threw her arms into the air. "Home at last!"

When she began to unload some baggage from the Jeep I figured it must be their daughter home from college. While carrying in a couple of boxes she stopped and glanced over in my direction.

"You know, you really should move those roses farther apart," she shouted over. "They need more room than that."

I looked down at the flowerbed that I was cultivating. Maybe the rose bushes could be farther apart but they seemed to be thriving just as they were. What a brat, I thought. I later found out that my hunch about the young woman was correct only that she had graduated from MSU and was returning home to find work. In appearance, she was more cute than pretty but there was something about the way she walked that caught my fancy and I came to look forward to my "sightings" of her.

Now mind you I'm married with a couple of young kids and have never messed around, although I maybe had the chance a couple of times. It doesn't mean that I don't have an eye for the ladies, which I do, but that I'm a pretty average looking guy and certainly not the dreamboat kind that women fall all over. I've always considered myself pretty lucky to have caught and kept the woman I'm with, although since the kids came along she hasn't seemed all that interested in certain things as she was when we were first going out, if you know what I mean. And when that happens, it can't help but make just about any other woman look a little more intriguing than she might otherwise appear.

Some time later, I caught the cat from across the street in my flowerbed and chased it out. When she heard my shouts, the girl came running out to save her little Fluffy or Muffy or whatever its name was. Dressed in a short little gray t-shirt and white shorts she scooped up her kitty and held it close to her trim young body. It was then that I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and that her firm breasts pointed upward.

"You didn't have to be so rough on Grover," she said admonishing me. "He wasn't hurting anything."

"Have you seen what he did to my flowerbed?" I replied, waving my hand at the uprooted flowers and holes dug all over the place.

"Yeah, and you really need to move those roses farther apart," she said in return.

What a brat, I thought. But then, there was a pert almost defiant look on her face that for some reason I also found captivating. She looked really young to me with her clear smooth complexion and her intense dark eyes and her light brown hair swirling about her face.

"Just try to keep Clover out of my flowers, all right," I finally said, after realizing that I was sort of checking her out.

"It's Grover, and there isn't much I can do," she said, pressing him closer to her firms little tits. "He's pretty independent."

"Whatever," I said.

She took her cat and began to move back across the street. Just as she was about to step into the street she stopped and looked around as if to confirm that I was checking out her tight little ass wiggling in the snug white shorts. I could have sworn a little smile appeared on her face for a moment before she turned back and took Grover back home.

Some time later, I believe it was on a Friday or Saturday night, I was putting away some tools after doing some maintenance on one of the cars, when she and what I supposed was a girlfriend came out of the house ready to go out on the town. She was wearing these super-tight black pants and a blue top that clung tightly to her, showing off her every curve. Her friend was a tall pale blond girl with thick wavy blond hair who was dressed a little more modestly. Before she climbed into the Jeep, I could see my cute little neighbor tilt her head back and take one last swig from a Budweiser longneck. She tossed it in the back of the Jeep and buzzed off with her friend.

Then there was the hot Saturday in the late summer when I had finished all of my chores and sat like an old Polack on a lawn chair in the shade just inside the garage door. Being a Saturday in the summer, I liked to spend the day weeding and cultivating the flowerbeds, trimming the lawn, doing the odds and ends that always need attention when you own a house. It helped me unwind from the workaday business world that consumed me the rest of the week. When I was done, it was something of a custom with me that my wife knew better than to rid me of. I'd sit out in shade of the garage and take long slow sips of a cold one and look over my well-trimmed lawn and hedges and think the great thoughts that came my way.

My thoughtful reverie was suddenly disturbed by the sound of the neighbor's garage door going up. Soon enough I could see the young cutie manhandling the lawnmower outside and getting it ready to mow. As she bent over to fill the tank with gas, I couldn't help but notice her cutoff Levis that were short enough to show off the southern hemispheres of her tight little ass and the three-finger wide window of space between her slender thighs. I almost got a hard on just watching her fill the tank.

Once she got the mower moving, she started on the back yard so I couldn't keep track of her except for the sound of the lawn mower. By the time she reappeared in the side yard, the heat of the afternoon had clearly taken its toll on her. Her little white t-shirt was clinging to her as if it had been sprayed on, so that the dark tips of her braless breasts were quite visible. Ooh, second hard on of the afternoon, I thought, and sufficient reason to quickly fetch another cold beer for the next act of the show.

By the time I returned, she had stopped the mower and gotten herself a cold bottle of water. She took small little sips from it, occasionally holding the cold bottle to her forehead to help cool down. Then she held the bottle up above her forehead and poured the remainder onto her face and the back of her neck. I'm sure that my jaw dropped as she let it flow down over her sweaty body, making the t-shirt even more transparent. Maybe she couldn't see me sitting here the shade of my garage, maybe she could but wanted to put on a show anyway. Whatever her motives, as I settled back into my chair, it wasn't the great thoughts of the day that occupied my mind any longer, it was the vision of this cute neighbor buzzing her lawnmower back and forth just across the street from me with her sopping wet t-shirt clinging to her lean curves.

Her sweet little pointy tits bobbled with every move of the mower. Her light brown ponytail swung back and forth with each step. She paused every other pass and wiped the sweat from her brow. Once she was finished, she parked the mower just outside the garage and went over to the garden hose. After taking a long swig of hose water she turned the nozzle on her hot body and let the cool spray flow over her chest and down her backside. She dropped the nozzle and ran her hands up through her hair brushing the stray wet strands that clung to her face back into place. With her arms raised upward, she paused for a moment, tilted her head back and shook it back and forth.

When her head stopped her face was looking straight at me. She paused for a minute or more. Was she looking at me or trying to make out if it was me in the shadows or not? I remained still for a moment and then decided to move out into the sun so that it wasn't like I was peeping or anything creepy. I strolled down my driveway, beer in hand, and stopped near the street. She stood at the side of her driveway hands on her hips.

"You know, you're not supposed to cut your grass in the heat of the day," I called out, trying to sound friendly and neighborly.

"Yeah, and you're not supposed to be gawking at the neighbors either," she said, sounding neither friendly nor neighborly, and obviously now well aware of the show she had been putting on for me.

"Hey, I was out here first," I said, mimicking her bratty voice.

"Well, next time you want a show, try the Silver Slipper on Monday nights."

"Yeah, but the showgirls aren't as cute and sweet and spontaneous as you are."

"I suppose that's supposed to be a compliment."

"Of the highest kind," I replied.

She stood for a moment longer, hands still on hips, but her anger seemed to fade.

"Well, maybe next time, if I know you're there I'll give you a better show."

I laughed out loud and crossed the street.

"I meant what I said about mowing the lawn in the middle of the day," I said. "You've got a good lawn going here and I'd hate for you to ruin it."

"Well maybe you can teach me about lawns if you'll let me teach you about roses," she said, her anger and temperature both obviously cooling down.

"Sounds like a deal," I said.
Old 09-18-2002, 04:51 PM

Continued

We chatted each other up for a few minutes. Her parents were gone for the week up to Minnesota for her mother's treatments and her father wanted her to cut the lawn no matter what. I told her that she should always be aware of my favorite spot on Saturday afternoons.

"You know, it felt like someone was watching me, but I had no idea who," she said with a giggle.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but I wasn't trying to be a creep or anything," I said apologetically. "I'm just human."

"That's okay," she replied.

She must have been aware that her sopping wet t-shirt and cutoff shorts were plastered to her supple little body, but she didn't make any attempt to cover herself up. In fact as she was trying to manhandle the mower back into the garage, it seemed to slip out of her grasp and I jumped over to help her steady it. For a brief moment I felt her lean back into me, pressing her damp backside against me. She looked at me closely and intently but neither of us said a word.

This scenario thus became a regular weekly feature the rest of the summer. Weather permitting, early each Saturday afternoon I'd take up my position in the garage and she would mow the lawn, even if her folks were home or not. I imagine her old man must have wondered why all of a sudden she was volunteering for lawn duty. But then, if he was like me, he wouldn't have asked silly questions.

Her outfits varied from week to week. She wore the shorts with a tank top then a halter-top. Then there was the white shorts and white sports bra. The routine was basically the same, the basic lawn cutting followed by a quick shower under the garden hose. Each week her little "act" would get a bit more daring and explicit; she'd stick the hose down the crotch of her shorts or up her shirt; she's rub the cool water all over herself making sure her outfit was thoroughly wet and transparent. When she was through she took a little bow and I would applaud. She'd give me a little wave and disappear into her house.

Once during the week, I was out taking my traditional evening walk when I nearly ran into her and her friend roller blading. They both looked kind of sweet in their tank tops and skimpy shorts and their safety gear, helmets, pads, etc. She pulled up short and motioned to her friend to stop.

"Howdy, neighbor," I called out.

"Well, hello," she said. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"What no garden hose?" I cracked.

She gave me a little slap on the shoulder.

"This is my friend Gretchen," she said presenting her blond friend who sported a terrific big smile. "I'm trying to teach her how to roller blade."

"Nice to meet you," I said to her friend with the big smile. "Now I know one thing about her that I don't know about you."

"What's that?"

"Her name."

We both laughed.

"You know, that's right," she said putting her hand up to cover her laugh. "This is the guy I do my little show for when I mow the lawn. I only think of you as Mr. Neighbor Guy."

"Well, let me correct that," I said extending my hand. "I'm Johnny Porter, the friendly and appreciative neighbor."

"I'm Lauren," she replied taking my hand. "Lauren Mills."

"So what do you do for a living?" asked Gretchen.

"I'm an art critic. I specialize in performance art."

"Huh?" said Lauren.

"No actually I'm a sales manager for an electronics company," I said.

They caught on to my little joke and laughed. We chatted for a few more minutes and moved on our separate ways. I couldn't help but watch as they rolled down the street how cute their young butts were in their little shorts, their cheeks bobbing just below the hem. I could barely hear their voices as they moved away.

"So he's married?" asked Gretchen.

"Yeah, I think so. But so what," was Lauren's reply. "He's a nice guy."

The next Saturday was hotter than ever and Lauren was daring enough to wear a little bikini. Actually she came out wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but when she got around to the front of the house, she pulled them off to reveal the little black swimsuit. She made sure that the back of the suit was pulled up the crack of her ass like a thong. She didn't finish even half of the front lawn before she was over to the garden hose. At first she gave herself a quick shower, then held the spray closer and slower and let the cooling water flow down her chest. She pulled the front of the bottom out and let the water run down to cool her twat. She then pulled the cups of her top aside to rinse off each little tit. As she did so, she looked right over at me and smiled. She dropped the hose nozzle and took her time rearranging her suit top and bottom.

She returned to the mowing job abut paused once more before she was finished to repeat the same bit, but in a slightly different order, and this time she made sure that I could see her pointy little tits quite clearly as she let the hose water flow down over her. When she was finished she quickly shoved the mower into the garage and practically ran to the hose and held the nozzle over her head and doused herself thoroughly. When she went to rinse off her little tits, she looked both ways down the street and whipped her top up over her head and wriggled her shoulders, wiggling her tits in the process. She grasped at her suit bottom and looked as if she were about to drop her drawers, but the sound of an approaching vehicle caused her to grab her top and run quickly into the house.

The notion that maybe our little bit was getting out of hand crossed my mind. If the neighbors or her folks, or my wife caught on, we could both be in some deep shit. So it was probably just as well that my family was going on a north woods camping trip the following week and I would miss my little weekly show.

Chapter 2

For the week after my family came back from vacation, I didn't see Lauren's Jeep in the driveway and figured that she was probably away as well. On the week after that, my wife took the kids up to her best friend's cottage for a long weekend and since I didn't have any extra vacation time I stayed at home. So come Saturday when I noticed that Lauren's Jeep was parked in the driveway, I made my usual rounds of gardening and household chores early so I wouldn't miss my favorite show. But about 11 o'clock a couple of cars pulled up in front of the neighbor's house. One was the silver VW bug that I recognized as belonging to her friend Gretchen. The other was a Focus that obviously belonged to another friend of hers. Two young women emerged and walked with Gretchen up to the front door. I couldn't help but notice that they were dressed for the beach before they disappeared inside a moment or two later.

It didn't look as if I'd get my show today, and especially after missing it the week before and having the house all to myself. Just my luck, I thought to myself. So I took my time finishing up and popped into the shower to clean up. Maybe I could give one of my buddies a call a little later on so we could go out tonight and raise a little hell. I had a bite of lunch and decided to wash the minivan. After changing into a pair of cutoff shorts and getting the sponges and towels out I strolled outside to get started. As I wetted down the van with my garden hose, I noticed that all of the girls' cars were still parked around Lauren's house.

"Hey, neighbor! You can wash mine when you're done!" came a shout from across the street.

I looked up to see Lauren and her friends gathered on her front porch.

"You know, I'm feeling sort of lazy today, so why don't you ladies come over and finish the job for me?" I called back.

"Nah! I think you'd enjoy that a little too much," Lauren replied. "I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself. Besides it's about time you gave me a show!"

For some reason I felt my cheeks blush at the thought and immediately went back to washing the van. But then, as I thought about it, what harm would it do? I did have a skimpy pair of cutoffs on, my tan was in good shape from sitting around the pool all summer, and since I was in pretty decent shape for a guy my age (probably twice theirs), maybe a little playful fun wouldn't hurt. So when I got around to the back of the van, I made sure that they got a good view of my butt; when spaying the soap off, I made sure that I doused myself real well. Actually, the cool spray felt good on such a hot summer day, and I heard a bit of chatter from my audience across the street.

"So what are you ladies up to on such a nice day?" I called out as I set the sponge aside in favor of a towel.

"We're waiting for a friend to take us out on her daddy's boat," Lauren replied. Her friend nudged her and said something "And by the way, neighbor, you missed a spot in the back."

"Where?" I shouted.

"Way down in the back," her friend called out.

I grabbed the sponge and watered it up and re-washed the lift gate and bumper.

"Still dirty," called out another friend.

So I bent way over and barely swiped it the van but made sure they got a good shot of my ass and even wiggled it to make sure they knew that their jig was up. They giggled and applauded. After I was done toweling the van dry, I slung the towel over a shoulder and walked across the street.

"Nice tan, neighbor," Lauren said.

"Same to you," I said, then noticed that the others were much more pale than Lauren. "Looks like your friends have some catching up to do."

"That's what we have in mind," said one of the girls, a long lean dishwater blond.

"So what kind of boat is this you're going out on?" I asked.

"I don't know exactly," Lauren replied.

"A big one," remarked the other friend. "A Hatteras, whatever that means."

"Those are nice boats," I said being vaguely familiar with them.

"Johnny, have you met Cindy and Beth?" Lauren asked.

"No, I haven't," I replied smiling at the two lovely young women.
Old 09-18-2002, 04:54 PM

Continued

Cindy was a pretty little dishwater blond with a long lean body; Beth was more full-figured than the others. They smiled and waved to me. I became aware that Beth had her eyes glued on my crotch. At first I thought of turning away, but then decided to remain facing her.

"I even bought a new suit just for this trip," Lauren said. "Want to see it?"

"Sure," I said.

She grabbed at the hem of the large t-shirt she had on and pulled it up over her head to reveal a very small red string bikini. I couldn't tell which triangle was smaller, the ones that barely covered her tits, or the one that hardly covered her little pussy. They were all so small and left nothing to the imagination as to the contours of her nipples or twat. She spun around for all to see that the suit fell just inside her existing tan lines.

"My, God, Lauren," remarked Gretchen. "You've become such a show off!"

"When you got it, flaunt it. Isn't that what you told me?" Lauren said not showing any inclination toward covering herself. "Besides you should see Gretch's."

"Oh, yeah?" said Cindy. "How about it?"

"I'll wait, thank you," Gretchen said, her cheeks flush with embarrassment. "Besides Laurie got me drunk at the mall the other night and talked me into buying it."

"Come on, Gretch," Lauren said, prodding her friend. "We're all friends here. Give Johnny a treat!"

I just smiled shyly at Gretchen who certainly wasn't as uninhibited as her friend. Gretchen reluctantly stood up fully and pulled her little sundress up and over her head. As she shook her full head of long thick wavy blond hair about her shoulders I checked out her suit. It was orange and consisted of two narrow strips of material the rose up from her crotch to scarcely cover her full breasts then crisscrossed down her back and disappeared into the crack of her ass. There was a string woven through about her waist to more or less keep everything together, but gorgeous flashes of her pale blond skin showed through everywhere.

"Wow," said Cindy.

"That is one hell of a swim suit!" I said as she spun around a couple of times.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this," Gretchen remarked with the flush of embarrassment still reddening her cheeks. "It feels like I've got nothing on."

"You don't," said Beth. "I'd never have the nerve to try that on, much less wear it in public."

"Well, where Suzy is taking us isn't exactly public," said Cindy.

"And just where the hell is she anyway?" said Gretchen pulling her sundress back on.

"She called a while ago to say she was running late," Lauren replied.

Just then, timing being what it is, a red Mustang GT came roaring around the corner and pulled up in front with a screech. A gorgeous redhead came flying out of the little convertible. She grabbed a bag from the back seat and ran up to the lawn.

"Sorry I'm so late, but Kevin just wouldn't let me get out of the house this morning. She wore a skimpy little black bikini under a mesh cover up. "One thing lead to another and well here I am. Are you guys ready?"

Yeah," they all sang out almost in unison.

"Let's grab our stuff and go," said Lauren, pulling her t-shirt back on.

"Well, I'd better get going," I said as the girls moved back toward the house to get their stuff. I moved away down toward the sidewalk. "Sounds like you'll have a great time. Have fun!"

"Wait a minute, Johnny," Lauren called out to me. "Say, Suzy. I thought you were going to drive your mom's van today."

A funny look sprang across Suzy's face.

"Ohmygod!" she said. "I forgot all about that."

"We can't all fit in my Jeep," Lauren said.

"Not in mine either," said Gretchen.

Beth shook her head as well.

"What are we going to do now?" Suzy asked.

"Say, Johnny" Lauren said sidling up to me. "What are you doing this afternoon?"

I could see her glance across the street at my minivan and hear the wheels turning in her cute little head.

"You want to borrow my van?" I asked.

"Not exactly," Lauren said. "How would you like to drive us, I mean if your wife doesn't mind?"

"Well, she's up North with the kids this weekend. Do I get to ride on the boat?" I said in an excited little boy voice.

"What do you say, girls," Lauren called out to the others.

"There's just going to be Ron and a couple of the deck hands," Suzy replied. "Maybe he can keep them company."

The others shrugged or smiled.

"Then why don't you grab your stuff and wheel your van over. I think we're all ready to roll."

"Uh, sure."

It took only a couple of minutes for me to toss a change of clothes and beach towel into a bag and get the girls loaded up. Suzy sat up front since she was the only one who knew the directions. The others split up in the back seats. Lauren put herself in the middle seat so that every time I glanced in the rear view mirror there was her cute little face. She started to play this game of licking her lips seductively whenever she saw me look back through the mirror.

"Turn on the radio," Cindy said.

I switched on the radio. Being a fan of big band jazz, there was a CD already loaded in the player. The strains of Billy May's band lead to a swinging tune sung by Bobby Darin. A couple of the girls looked at me out of the corner of their eyes, but Gretchen and Lauren seemed to dig it.

"I like swing music," said Lauren.

"I'll put something else on if you want," I suggested.

"That's okay," said Suzy coolly. "This is all right."

It took about hour to get across town to where the boat was docked. The drive took us along a large canal lined with docks and boathouses and walkways. The farther we drove along the bigger were the boathouses, although many of the docks were empty, given the beautiful day. Finally Suzy directed me to park near a large boathouse at the end of the drive.

"I can hear it," Suzy said as she led us up to the building. "Ron must have it out and ready for us."

She led us through a gate on the side and out along the walkway. Just past the corner of the boathouse I caught a glimpse of it. It wasn't just a Hatteras; it was a 65-foot Hatteras resting in its dock, gleaming white in the bright sunlight. I had heard about them from friends who were into boating but this was more than I expected.

"It's about time, Suzanne!" called out an older guy wearing a captain's hat.

"Hi, Ron," Suzy said greeting him with a polite, social hug.

"Welcome to the Cormorant," he said as he welcomed us aboard, paying special attention to young ladies of course as Suzy introduced each of us.

Mike and Tim, the deck hands, gave us a brief tour of the ship, from the richly paneled stateroom to the smaller cabins, the plush dining room to the spacious sundeck. This was like a floating palace with fine wood, plush appointments and polished brass everywhere

"I guess you'll be the only one who wants to see the engine room," Mike said to me with a wink before taking me down to show off the twin V12 diesel engines that were clean enough to eat from. I complimented them on how impressed I was with the boat and they seemed rightly proud. After taking a look around, Mike brought me back up and excused himself.

"We'll be putting off a few minutes, so back to work," he said with a wave.

The girls had settled back on the sundeck when I emerged from below deck following my tour. The sundeck was large with padded seating around the railing and a handful of lounge chairs and tables set up for sunbathing and relaxing. They had all stripped down to their swimsuits and had helped themselves to the bar, judging from the wine glasses at their sides. There was Lauren in her tiny red string bikini, Gretchen in her orange strip thing; Cindy in a green flowery two-piece; Beth in a modest tankini; and Suzy in her little black bikini. I took a seat at the back railing and enjoyed watching the young lovelies applying their sunscreen.

Reclining to take in the rays, made me think of what heaven must look like. I pulled my shirt off and leaned back against the railing, letting the sun and breeze flow over me. The Cormorant was moving smoothly out from the channel and onto the lake. A great feeling swept over me as I looked down at a few of the other craft that were making their way through the sparkling great lake. For the day I could pretend to have it all, I guessed.

"There's beer in the fridge, if you want," Suzy called over to me.

"Thanks," I replied, getting up slowly. "Don't mind if I do."

I helped myself to an ice cold Heineken and stepped back out into the sun. This is getting better and better, I thought.

"Excuse me, Suzy," I said taking a seat next to our hostess. "But what does your father do?"

She looked at me for a moment and then smiled.

"He's a business vulture," she said, sounding sort of bored. "He buys up failing companies, keeps the best pieces and liquidates the rest."

"So how'd he end up with this?"

"It's a long story, but let's just say that he picked it up after the dot com stock market fallout."

"Whatever, this is a beautiful ship. Just beautiful."

"Thanks," she said glancing over my way. "He only lets me use it a couple of times each year when they don't need it for entertaining customers."

"Well, thanks again."

"Say, you don't mind if I ask you a personal question do you?" she said, lowering her voice and glancing over at Lauren, as if making sure her friend couldn't hear.

"No, not at all."

"Is there anything going on between you and Lauren?"

"Like what?" I said surprised by her question. "We're just neighbors."

"Yeah, but I've heard about you two from the others. I think she really likes you."

"Hey, I'm a married man, you know. And besides, she's got to be half my age. If anything is going on it's just innocent play."

"Well it didn't take you too long to agree to drive us."
Old 09-18-2002, 04:57 PM

Continued

"Just being a good guy," I said. "It's not like something's going to happen with the whole lot of you around. It's probably safer that way anyhow."

"You never know what can happen when we start cutting loose."

"Well, I appreciate your concern, but everything's on the up-and-up."

"If you insist, but just be careful. Lauren's a nice kid. I wouldn't want to see her get hurt."

I nodded my head and Suzy settled back onto her lounge chair, tucking her red ponytail back behind her back. I got up and walked back to the railing and leaned against it, taking another swig of Heineken. Man, this is the life, I thought.

"Hey girls!" Suzy shouted looking off to the side. "Here comes a freighter. I told you about the drill!"

A great lakes freighter was heading back up north. I could see a couple of deck hands waving up near the bridge. Suzy and Lauren jumped up and ran over to the railing, pulled their tops off, and waved them high in the air toward the freighter. I could see the glint of sunlight on the lenses of what must have been binoculars that the sailors were holding.

"Come on you guys," Lauren called to the others.

Cindy shrugged and reached back to unclip her top before moving to the railing to join the others. Gretchen joined them but simply pulled her suit to the sides. That left just Beth as the holdout, who crossed her arms over her large boobs, well contained in the top of her modest suit.

"Come on, Bethany!" Gretchen shouted in an excited voice. "If I did it you can too."

"Oh, what the hell," Beth said as she hopped up from her seat, pulled her top off over her head and let her full pale breasts tumble out into the sunshine. She had a truly outstanding rack, with large firm breasts that must have been double d cups at least.

"So what about me?" I called out. "Do I have to moon them or something?"

"Hell no," Suzy cried out. "The last thing they want to see is your pasty white butt!"

The freighter gave off a series of whistles and I could hear the cheers of the sailors as they passed by many yards away. The girls giggled together as the freighter passed by and they returned to their lounge seats. The remarkable thing was that none of them put their tops back on, although Gretchen tucked her tits into her suit for a moment before realizing that the others were topless. She then just pulled the straps covering her tits to the sides. Even Beth became more used to the idea and let her large boobs sway in the open air. It took me a few minutes to get used to the sight of these five lovely half naked ladies sunning themselves and let my hard on subside.

Chapter 3

After another glass of wine was poured, they began to turn over to get some sun on their backsides. Not surprisingly, Lauren was the first one to ask me over to spread some protection on her back. I sat at her side and slowly spread the SPF over her supple back from neck down to ankles. I made sure that my hands worked on her shoulders like a massage so that she was so relaxed that she didn't notice the extra time I spent covering her firm little ass. I chuckled to myself when I took the measure of the space between her legs: it was three fingers wide. When I finished with Lauren, the others began asking for the same treatment.

"Make sure you get everything," remarked Suzy as she pulled the back of her suit bottom up the crack of her round well-tanned butt.

Then came Gretchen who pulled the straps of her wild suit off from her shoulders to give me a clear shot. I took some extra time on her since she was so pale and had such creamy smooth skin that needed protection. Cindy was next in line and asked for an extra massage on her right leg that she claimed had a pulled muscle. In doing so, she parted her slender legs so far apart that I could easily get a good glimpse of her young womanhood as the thin material of her suit pulled taut against the lips of her pussy. That left Bethany who seemed nervous and reluctant at first, but who warmed up as I began to do my thing to her backside. Although she had a fuller figure than the others, it wasn't like she was fat. She was just tall and broad shouldered, yet very feminine, with lovely ample curves. Her full pale breasts mushroomed out to the side as she lay on her belly and I tried to make sure they were protected.

"Get this, girls," she said in her husky voice. "I think he's trying to cop a feel."

"Well, not like you get all that much action," Cindy remarked.

"At least I'm not a slut," Beth replied.

"At least I'm not a virgin," Cindy retorted.

The other girls purred from the catty comments.

"Well, I think it's time for me to get another beer," I said standing up and surveying my work by checking out the glistening young bodies arrayed about the sundeck.

I took my time getting another beer. I noticed that Mike and Tim were sitting in the dining room checking out the scene, so I though I'd join them for a few minutes.

"So what's your deal, Johnny?" asked Mike quite frankly. "How'd you get in with them hot babes?"

"No deal, man," I replied taking a long sip. "I'm Lauren's neighbor. They needed a ride and asked me along. Here I am. What can I say?"

"We figured you were gay, you know, just one of the girls," Tim cracked.

"Nah, just the average friendly old fart from across the street," I said chuckling at their assumption.

After shooting the breeze for a few minutes I excused myself outside to enjoy the sun.

"He's probably got some more ass to kiss," said Tim with a snort.

"Yeah, but what fine asses," Mike said.

"He'll never do it," I heard Beth say as I came back outside.

"Do what?" I replied.

"Take your suit off," giggled Cindy propping herself up on her elbows so that her tits jiggled in the shadow under her.

"Why should I?"

"Well, here we are with our titties hanging out, and we all know that you're checking us out," Lauren answered. "It's only fair that you show a little skin too, don't you think?"

"But there's only one of me and five of you," I protested.

"So does that mean we have to gang up on you?" Suzy said.

"No, no." I said reluctantly. "I can take a hint. But only in the interest of maintaining social balance here."

Just the thought of exposing myself in front of these half-naked young women began to have an effect on me. As I stood there, I pulled at the drawstring on my swim trunks and pulled them down exposing a bit of pale skin on my lower belly. I took a sip of my beer and set it down on the table by Lauren. The girls began a rhythmic clapping urging me on in anticipation of what was to come. I slowly began to ease my suit down until suddenly my cock popped out. Then I shoved the suit down and stood in front of the girls as naked as a jaybird. The girls applauded.

"Whoo, hoo!" shouted Suzy.

The others cat called as well.

"I didn't think he'd do it," Beth remarked with a giggle.

"I think he's enjoying this a little too much," remarked Lauren.

"Don't use up all the sunscreen protecting that big old thing," said Suzy, pulling her sunglasses down her nose to get a better look at my half-staff penis.

"You had better use something on that," Lauren said handing me her SPF 30. "I don't think you or wifey would want you to get a sunburn on it."

"Not that she would care or even notice," I replied taking the tube and uncapping it. "But I sure as hell would."

"I want to watch," said Cindy as she sat up to watch me while I took a seat in the vacant lounge chair that just happened to be next to Lauren.

"Hey, this is private," I said trying to turn away as I spread the sunblock on my belly and hips.

"Oh, does our big boy need some help?" said Lauren, reaching over to grab at the tube of goo. "Here, let me help."

"You'd really like that, wouldn't you?" I remarked.

"Well, duh," she replied.

"Okay, Miss Smarty Pants," I said. "Have at it!"

I held my legs apart so that all of the girls could see my genitals fully exposed to the sun. It was a strange feeling to be sitting here showing myself off to them. It was something I never would have thought I'd be doing. Lauren sat up and turned to face me. She squeezed an ample amount of the white cream into her palm and rubbed her hands together. It felt as if her hands were shaking as she took my cock in hand and began to slowly work the protective lotion onto the pale skin waiting for her. I heard Beth and Gretchen giggle.

"Now I know he is really enjoying this too much," cracked Cindy as she and the others gathered around to watch as Lauren stroked the lotion onto my semi-erect penis and down onto my balls.

"More lotion quick," Lauren called out.

Suzy grabbed the tube and squeezed a large blob out directly onto my cock. Beth giggled nervously. Lauren let her hands wander a bit over my hips and belly to help spread the lotion but returned to stroke my cock a couple of times very long and slow and gently.

"Okay, now she's the one enjoying herself too much," I said, finally as I felt things begin to slip a bit too far along. "Besides, you know what this means?"

"What?" Lauren said, wiping the residue from her hands on her pert little tits.

"I get to do you!"

"No way. Un-uhh!" she said pulling back from me.

"Come on Laurie!" Gretchen said. "You already told us you had the hots for him."

"You weren't supposed to say that!" Laurie retorted.

"Come on, Chick, Chick, Chicken!" cried Suzy.

"Oh. All right. But just this once!"

Suzy poured another glass of wine for the girls and they watched as Lauren adjusted her lounge chair and leaned back rigidly.

"Here, use mine," said Cindy tossing me a purple container.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to scan the label quickly.

"Spray on. I think you'll find it more fun," she replied.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:00 PM

Continued

I sat on the lounge beside Lauren and pressed on the plunger. A purple foam smelling vaguely like grapes came out and I drew circles around her pointy tits with it. I squirted a blob on her navel and made a curving line on her lower belly just above the string of her bikini bottom. The others laughed.

I began at the top and began to spread the foamy lotion around her firm young tits and up to her shoulders. I made sure that her nipples were well coated and also erect before moving downward. Once her belly was done I slipped my hand lower but ended up spreading some of the blob on her bottom.

"Oops!" I said. "I guess we know what this means."

"What? Lauren asked.

"This suit has to go!" I said pulling at the tie strings on each hip.

She dropped both hands down to her crotch.

"Come on, Chicken!" shouted Suzy.

Lauren glared at her and pulled her hands away and let me untie her suit bottom and pull it off.

"So how long have you been shaving?" asked Gretchen after spying her former college roommate's clean-shaven pussy.

"Hey, I just got carried away with the razor, okay. It'll grow back."

"Trust me, once you come clean, you'll want to keep it clean," said Cindy as she sat back on her lounge.

"You mean you shave your, ... uh, yourself too?" asked Beth innocently.

"For years," Cindy replied, rubbing herself lightly with her fingertips.

I rubbed the lotion lightly over Lauren's clean-shaven pussy and spread more down onto her thighs and calves. She began to relax as my hands gently wandered over her trim flesh. When I got brave enough to slip a finger up along the slit of her cunt, she didn't flinch although I did feel her quiver beneath my touch as my fingertip grazed her clit.

"I think these two should get a room!" Gretchen said with a deep dramatic sigh.

"That can be arranged," Suzy said with a laugh.

"All right you guys!" Lauren said, not amused at all.

"Man, I am exhausted from all of this excitement," I remarked as I reclined onto the lounge chair and adjusted my position. "I don't suppose some one could get me another beer."

"I'll go," said Gretchen hopping up.

As she uncapped it and brought it over to me, she leaned over my lounge and placed the opening of the bottle on my lips. I couldn't help but notice her round pale breasts hanging in my face.

"Why don't you drink it for him while you're at it?" said Lauren.

"Sorry, but he looked like he was all tuckered out from servicing you," Gretchen replied.

"You know, I kind of like this feeling," Lauren remarked. "This feels so cool. Nasty, but cool."

"Really?" said Beth. "I don't think I could do that."

"You know, Lauren's right," said Suzy pulling her own suit bottom down to expose her redheaded twat.

"You guys!" Beth cried out "That's gross!"

Cindy was next to go naked and show off her clean little twat, but she went so far as to toss her suit bottom at Beth.

"Now that's gross!" Cindy said.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Gretchen toying with her suit. She finally pulled at the string that was holding her suit together and slipped it off completely.

"Ooh, man!" she called out. "This feels so cool!"

"Come on, Bethany!" Suzy called over to the last holdout. "Let's see that virgin pussy. Come on!"

"I am not a virgin," Beth protested.

"Kissing your brother through the screen door doesn't mean you've popped your cherry," Suzy cracked.

"I am not a virgin," Beth repeated.

"Bethany!" Lauren said, pulling her sunglasses down her nose and looking over to her friend.

"Well, almost not!" Beth said. "Greg came real close last month."

"So what stopped him?" Cindy asked.

"I said 'no'," Beth replied.

"Whatever," Suzy said.

Chapter 4

Several minutes passed before anyone spoke up. You could almost hear the sound of us toasting in the full sun of the afternoon. Soon, once the girls began to chatter again, I felt as if I had disappeared. They began to speak of finally being out of college, the changes in their home life, the jobs some had taken, and of the boys in their lives. There wasn't much I could add to their conversations. In fact I enjoyed listening to them talk since it gave me chance to know them better.

Beth was certainly the least experienced one, still very naïve and innocent and trusting. Suzy was the jaded, been-there, done-that one, having traveled to Europe and Asia, the previous summers and seeming to know it all. Cindy was less traveled but more experienced socially and very down-to-earth. Gretchen seemed to be sheltered and easily talked into anything at least once. And Lauren, my dear little neighbor, she had the most self-confidence, and yet seemed so young and innocent. And here we were all sitting naked-except for Beth-on the sun deck of this glorious yacht on a sparkling Lake Huron this fine summer afternoon. When the sound of a bell rang out, Suzy sat up.

"Lunch must be served," she said. "Come on if you're hungry."

"So what do we wear to lunch on this rig?" Cindy asked.

"It's usually come as you are, but whatever you feel comfortable with," Suzy replied slipping her mesh cover-up on over her head. "I'll worn you, Mike probably has the air-conditioning turned way up in there."

"Thanks for the hint," Lauren replied.

Leaving their suits on the lounges, they slipped their wraps or t-shirts on and scampered into the dining room. I tugged on my suit and followed them inside. Mike and Tim had laid out a nice little buffet of cold cuts and salads. I fixed a plate and went back outside to enjoy the view from the deck. I was surprised when Beth followed me out with her simple plate of salad.

"Johnny, I hope you don't think of me as weird or anything," she said looking kind of flushed, and not just from the sun.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm not like the others, you see. They all have had boyfriends, lots more than me. I mean, I've had boyfriends, but not 'had' boyfriends, if you know what I mean."

"Everybody has their own code of behavior to live up to, Bethany. Just be true to myself and you can't go wrong."

"But I feel so left out, like I'm last one to do everything. I mean I couldn't even sunbathe naked."

"You're right not to do something you're not comfortable with."

"But I want to do it. I'm just scared."

"Life is scary, kid. You'll be fine."

"Thanks," she said meekly. "There's one other thing."

"What's that?"

"Well, when you need another rubdown, can I do it?"

"Well, I don't know, Beth. That was kind of a joke between Lauren and me."

"Yeah, I know, but I really want to touch it, I mean, you, or your thing."

I began to laugh and tried to stop saying, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh." I set my plate down on the seat cushion and placed my hands on her shoulders. I could feel her shoulders quiver from nervousness. "I promise you'll get first crack."

"And if I get brave enough, will you do me like you did Lauren?"

"You bet!" I replied.

"Thanks," she said taking a bite from her salad as I picked up my sandwich and began to eat. "I feel real comfortable talking to you, a lot more than my Dad or brother. You're a good man."

"Sure, any time."

The other girls began returning to the sun deck.

"Hey, look out, Lauren," said Cindy. "Looks like you've got some competition."

The girls stripped back down and began another session of sun bathing. Suzy soon came out bearing another bottle of wine and served it up for her friends.

"This is really great Suze!" said Lauren.

"Yeah, this is sweet!" replied Cindy.

"Yeah, thanks for all of this," I echoed. "It's terrific!"

Beth disappeared inside to use the bathroom and returned wearing her little wraparound robe. When she slipped it off, she stood for a moment fully naked and looking quite regal and statuesque, before settling back into her lounge.

"This feels so strange!" she remarked. "I feel so, so, so ..."

"So naked?" said Suzy. "So do we all."

"Hey, check it out, Johnny!" called out Cindy. "Fresh meat!"

"Well, let me get my uniform on and grab my tools," I said getting to my feet. "Wait a minute, that didn't come out right."

The girls laughed and handed me some lotion on my way over to Beth's lounge chair. I took a good long up-and-down look at her body. She was truly beautiful with her full, rounded figure and pale skin that was picking up some nice pink color from the exposure to the sun.

"Don't forget the uniform part," Cindy said gesturing at my swim trunks.

I very slowly and teasingly put on a show for Beth, and could tell that she was enjoying by the smile on her face and the way her nipples became erect as I eased my trunks down past my hips and let them fall to my feet. My cock was stiffening a bit as I stripped down for her and sat beside her.

Just as I had for Lauren earlier, I drew a smiley face on her body and took my time working the lotion into her creamy skin. When I spent a little too much time on her nipples, I noticed she began to bite her lower lip and remembered the virgin business. But then, after I had done most of the rest of her and brought my hand back up to graze over her trimmed dark bush, I thought she would leap off of the lounge chair. She let out a cry as if she had just experienced an orgasm.

"I want what she's having," said Cindy. "Can you do me next?"

"I think I just sprained my finger with that one," I remarked as I stood up to move away.

"Not so fast," said Beth in her husky voice, reaching for the lotion. "You need some protection too."

The other girls laughed nervously but all watched as Beth turned a deeper shade of red and began to work the lotion onto my growing manhood.

"So this is what it feels like," she whispered as her hand curled around my cock and moved gently up and down.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:02 PM

Continued

Beth moved her hands softly and nervously about my lap; giving me the impression that it was truly the first time she had touched a man before. She made sure that every part of me between waist and thighs was well covered with lotion and her face glowed with self-satisfaction. When finished with me, she rubbed her hands together and ran over her breasts to remove the excess.

"Okay," she remarked proudly. "All set!"

"If you don't mind," I said softly looking down at my erection wagging in the sun. "I think I'd like to sit here for just a moment to sort o let things cool down."

"Okay," she replied, bringing her fingertips to brush lightly against my rigid cock.

"And that's not helping!" I remarked.

I laughed and the girls tittered and in a couple of minutes I was settled back into my lounge. The remainder of the afternoon went smoothly with the sun and wine relaxing the girls and the fridge full of Heineken keeping me mellow. At one point, completely unaware of my nakedness, I moved over to the railing just for the breeze and a good look around the lake. I became aware of someone moving up beside me and looked over to see Lauren staring out at the lake. Whether conscious or not, her hand slipped on top of mine and she let it remain. Standing so close to this naked young woman, her trim young body glistening with sweat and lotion, her light brown ponytail trailing in the breeze, I tried to think of something to say but couldn't think of a thing. She pulled her hair tie from her ponytail with her other hand and let her hair tumble about her shoulders.

"What was that business with Beth?" she asked after several minutes had passed with just the two of us standing there enjoying the breeze and the sights and each other's presence.

"Nothing really," I said. "I think it was curiosity and peer pressure coming together. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know," she said turning around to lean back and rest her ass against the railing. "I guess this sounds stupid, but I had started to think of you as mine. It's not like you're my boyfriend or anything. I mean, you're just my neighbor and a married man and all that. But our flirty little business this summer has woken something up in me. When I mow the lawn and show off for you, it gives me a feeling that I've never had before. I get feelings I've never experienced before with any of my boyfriends or lovers. Does that sound strange?"

"No, because I've felt sort of the same," I replied. "There I am, getting away from the pressures of the work week by doing my gardening and yard work, and along comes this pretty young woman who captures my imagination. I've never been a peeper or anything and here I am watching you put on this little show for me and I can't pull myself away."

"Does it turn you on at all?" she asked, looking directly up at me at my eyes.

"Frankly, yeah. It does."

"Me too. And I just don't want to stop. In fact I want to do more, go farther each time," she said with a laugh. "Last week I was going to strip naked for you before that car came along. I mean, there I was in my front yard ready to go naked where anyone could see. Just how risky and stupid is that?"

"I know," I said. "Maybe it's better that we talk about it and get out in the open and get a handle on it before we do something really dumb."

"But that's just it. Doing my little dance for you has built up this passion in me that just won't go away. I want you, Johnny. I want you to make love to me."

"Whoa," I said taking a deep breath. "Man, I don't know. I mean, it's not like I haven't thought about that."

"So you have thought about it."

"Yeah, but I'm always able to dismiss it, though lately it's become harder to do."

"So do you like jack off or something?"

"Is that what you think?" I replied sort of shocked by her words.

"You always disappear inside right afterwards," she said. "I figure that you go inside and jack off or grab the old lady and bang her or something."

"Well, or something is more likely. Although a cold shower is often the best cure."

"So I do turn you on," she said looking very serious and intent.

"Yeah."

"You get all hard and bothered?"

"Yes, very much so," I said watching a big smile grow across her face.

"Cool!" she turning back around to look off the stern of the yacht.

I turned back as well and leaned over to rest my elbows on the railing. She leaned her head over to rest her cheek on my bare shoulder. I thought the heat from her face would burn right through me. Almost as if by reflex, my arm reached around her waist and pulled her to my side.

"Okay, you love birds!" said Suzy as she approached us at the railing. "Break it up."

Lauren and I broke off our brief embrace and stood up straight at the railing.

"I guess that was pretty obvious," I said.

"I really don't care," Suzy said laconically. "I don't judge people and ask them not to judge me either. We're going to be pulling up in Harbor Beach tonight. I thought I'd treat you all to dinner at the Wharf."

"Tonight?" I replied. "I thought we'd be back home tonight."

"Didn't I tell you?" said Lauren. "We're staying overnight and heading home in the morning. You don't have something going on, do you?"

"No, no. I'm cool with that."

"Well there's plenty of room aboard. Captain Mike and the boys have their own quarters below. I'm taking the main stateroom. There's three other cabins and everyone else can pair off however they want."

"There's some odd numbers in that calculation," I said with a smile.

"Hey, calculus isn't my long suit, all right?" Suzy said. "Anyway, we'd better get down and cleaned up for dinner. We'll be putting in soon."

"Sure enough," I said.

As we turned back around, I noticed that the other girls had started to get dressed and clean up the deck area. When I went to do the same, Lauren leaned up and licked my ear and nibbled on my ear lobe.

"I meant what I said," she whispered.

As I paused to look at her, she just smiled sweetly and moved away to get dressed and go inside. Once inside, we began to sort out arrangements. True to her word, Suzy took the large stateroom; Cindy and Beth took one berth; Gretchen and Lauren checked out another and I took the remaining spot. It was a small space, with just enough room for a twin-sized bed, a built in locker and a nice window looking out starboard. The girls took turns showering and finally I heard Beth call out, "Johnny, you're up!"

I found my way to the shower and found a pile of fluffy towels waiting. It felt good to strip down and wash the lotion and sweat from my body. Just as I finished rinsing off and getting ready to soap myself down. I heard a giggle and a lovely naked Lauren slipped into the shower with me.

"Come on, soap me up, neighbor!" she said slipping into an embrace with her arms up around my shoulders and her slender little body pressed up against me.

I turned her around and got her directly under the showerhead. She leaned her head back and let the water flow over her. She tilted her head forward, bringing us face to face, her mouth a breath away from mine. I leaned forward to kiss her as she pulled her naked wet body as close to mine as possible. What started as a light brushing of two pairs of lips, turned into a hard wet passionate kiss with plenty of tongue and nibbles and heavy breathing. As she clung to me, my hands reached around to cup her ass and she brought her legs up to wrap around me, rubbing her shaven little pussy on my stiffening cock.

"I want you to fuck me, Johnny," she said hoarsely into my ear. "Right here, right now."

"Hey, wait," I said trying to peel her off from me. "If we're going to do this let's do this right."

She glanced up at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Let's get cleaned up and go out and have a nice dinner. If we go the next step, I want it to be making love more than just fucking, okay?"

"You want to make love to me, not just fuck me?" she said with a look of wonder now spreading across her face.

"That's the only way I know," I said.

"Okay. Fair enough," she said breaking away. "But you're still going to soap me up, right?"

"You can bet on that little missy," I said grabbing the bottle of liquid soap and squirting it onto her.

We probably spent a little too much time in the shower making sure each curve and crack and crevice was thoroughly clean.

"I never knew a shower could be so sexy without actually having sex," she said as I watched her towel herself off.

Everyone else was dressed and waiting for us on the sundeck by the time we joined the party. We were so caught up in our little tryst that we hadn't noticed that Captain Ron and the boys had pulled us into Harbor Beach and tied the Cormorant up. The Wharf was a short walk from the marina and we all had a great time. The girls and I were all sporting a glorious glow from our afternoon of sunbathing. For some reason, Lauren ended up sitting across from me at the large round table that accommodated our party. I had Beth on one side and Cindy on the other. During dinner, I noticed that Suzy and Captain Ron were getting pretty chummy with each other. Mike was trying to hit on Cindy at first, then Gretchen with better luck. Tim was working on Lauren and Beth with less success.

After dinner, I sponsored a round of cognac for everyone. Right after that, I felt Cindy's hand creep onto my left thigh and Beth's work it's way on my right. It was hard to keep a straight face and they each rubbed the warm flesh of my sunburned legs and eased their way up toward my crotch. Their intentions were interrupted when I felt Lauren's naked foot ease its way up to chase the others' hands away. Cindy turned almost immediately back to Mike and soon was hanging loosely on his shoulder.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:03 PM

Continued

You can imagine the sight we made as our party stumbled back out to the yacht that evening. The sun had set though there was still some color in the sky, mostly dark reds and oranges. We gathered one last time on the sun deck and watched as the colors slowly faded to purple, the darkest blue then black. Suzy poured one more round of cognac. Not surprisingly, Beth was the first one to retire.

"I'm just tired out. This has been a fun day," she said giving Suzy a polite girlfriend hug and waving at the group.

Gretchen was the next to go. After she had given every one of her friends a little hug she paused in front of me and leaned down to give me a little peck on the cheek.

I decided to head off myself. It had been a strange unexpected day and I was ready for some shuteye. I thanked Captain Ron and the boys and gave each of the ladies a kiss on the cheek, saving Lauren for last. She was quick and turned her cheek to intercept my lips with hers. Looping her hand behind my neck she made sure that everyone saw this wasn't just a goodnight kiss.

"Night, all," I called out with a wave to the remaining crowd.

As I settled into the clean crisp sheets in my berth, I could hear the voices from above laughing and carrying on but it didn't bother me since I knew that sleep would come soon. The scent of the fresh lake air wafted through the open porthole as I lay back, naked beneath the sheets, thinking about the events of the day, how it had started, what happened as it went on, and how it had ended up. It had been fun, great fun really, flirting and goofing around with Lauren and her friends. But then, it felt strange to learn of her feelings for me, and the situation made me unsure of just what I should do. The fact that this lovely young woman, whom I had once thought to be a real brat, actually had a crush on me was flattering and scary at the same time. Here I was a married man-okay an unhappily married man-and yet the thought of touching her, caressing her, kissing her, and making love to her brought up feelings that I had never before known. Such thoughts to ponder on this wonderful summer night. Luckily, I was so tired that tit wouldn't keep me awake for long.

Chapter 5

As I turned over onto my side, and began the long descent into sleep, there was a quiet rustling on the hall. I felt a touch of extra breeze in my cabin and felt the warmth of a hand reaching over to my berth.

"Johnny! Johnny!" came a sharp whisper.

"Who's there?" I whispered as I rolled over to see.

In the dim light I could see this shadow loom closer to me and felt a warm wet pair of lips fall onto mine. They were full and wet and eager, and when I reached up to touch the face to which they belonged, I realized that it was dear sweet innocent Bethany.

"What are you doing here?" I said pulling back.

"I couldn't sleep thinking about you in here all by yourself," she said, trying to slip onto the berth beside me. "I wanted to feel your touch on me again. You just set me on fire!"

I could feel her naked body under a thin little robe as she pressed up against me.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Beth," I said trying to keep a distance, which was impossible since she had eased under the sheets and moved on top of me.

With her legs straddling me, she sat up and pulled her robe open and slipped it off her shoulders. Even in the dim light I could tall that her full figured pale body glowed with warmth of a light sunburn, especially on her wonderfully large firm breasts that had probably never seen daylight before today.

"I just knew you slept in the raw," she said as her pussy rubbed on me.

She leaned forward and down to kiss me again. The warmth of her body was intoxicating yet I was determined to resist.

"I want you to make me a woman, Johnny," she whispered into my ear. "I want you to love me."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Kid," I protested, pushing her up from me. "You're a nice sweet girl and I'm sure that there is some lucky guy out there who is ready and waiting to do the deed for you."

"But you're so nice and tender and caring," she said pressing her full boobs down against me. "I know it's you that I want."

"I don't believe it's me you want, Beth," I insisted again, although my cock was defying my protest as it rubbed up against her warm moist young pussy.

"What's the matter?" she said nibbling at my ear. "Don't I turn you on?"

"No, that's obviously not the problem," I said trying again to push her away and yet my cock continued to grow hard and press up against her pussy. "I don't think it's right for you to be here. Why, I'm old enough to be your father."

"Well, doesn't this feel right?" she asked picking up her hips just enough to let my cock flop onto my belly so that she could rub her twat along its growing length. "I can tell that you want me."

"That's not the whole story," I protested. "Sure that part of me wants to, but it's more than a hard cock and a wet pussy. There has to be a connection on another level."

"So, do you want me to suck you off first? Is that it?" she asked sliding down along the berth to place her mouth closer to my dick.

"No, come on, Beth," I pleaded just as she grabbed my cock and brought it up to her lips. "No, I think you should stop."

But she didn't stop. She kissed the head of my cock and ran her tongue in a circle around it. After flicking her tongue a bit on the underside she opened her mouth and eased me inside her hot wet willing mouth and began to bob up and down.

"Beth, no. Stop. Oh, Beth please stop," I pleaded with my voice growing more faint as my cock grew larger.

The sensations of her eager mouth gobbling up my cock were driving me crazy, and it had been so long since I had felt the delightful oral touch of a woman's mouth. Then the image of Lauren's smiling face came into my mind and I opened my eyes and sat upright. I pulled Beth's face up from my lap. I was shocked in part because it was a vision of Lauren and not my wife who plucked my strings of conscience.

"No, this isn't right. Let's stop this right now," I asserted. "I can't do this."

"What's the matter? Are you gay or something?"

"No, Beth. I can't do this with you. You're a nice sweet girl, but not for me."

She tried to persist and I had to pull the sheets firmly around my nakedness and push her back away from me. She tried the sad puppy dog eyes look; she tried tears; she tried pressing her gorgeous full tits up against me, but to no avail.

"Look, Beth, I appreciate that you want me to do this, but I don't have any feelings for you. If you've waited this long, you should save yourself for someone who does, okay?"

She wasn't happy but eventually I was able to get her up, into her robe, and out the door before I pulled on my shorts and crossed over to the head. Damn, I had to be a fool! I thought to myself. Here was a luscious young woman just begging for me to do the deed and I have to discover my conscience. I knew a couple of my buddies would have jumped at the chance to bag the shapely young virgin. I splashed some water onto my face and looked myself in the mirror. Get a grip, Johnny Boy! I said to myself. After taking a long deep breath, I slipped back out into the hallway.

I paused for a few moments when I heard some clinking of glasses and lively conversation coming from on deck. I was just about to make a move toward the steps leading up when two hands reached around me unexpectedly and pulled me backward. For a split second I thought it might be Bethany, but the fingers and arms wrapping about me were quite slender. The next thing that I knew, I was turned about and pushed through an open door and onto a lower berth. Rolling over, I could see the long lean blond figure of Gretchen lunging at me, her arms outstretched.

"What the?" I said trying to push myself up as she threw herself on top of me, pressing me down onto the cool sheets.

"Come on, Johnny," she said straddling my waist with her long legs. "We're both hot for it!"

Sitting up atop me, she pulled her long filmy nightshirt up over her head to reveal her beautiful naked body. Of all the girlfriends, she had perhaps the most outstanding shape; full, firm breasts with small pointed pink nipples, a narrow waist with a soft, flat belly, and a wonderful flair to her hips that lead around to a rounded, heart-shaped butt. Her skin was clear and smooth and warm to the touch from the light sunburn she had received during the afternoon. Her long sheer blond hair was thick and wavy and hung down in two great cascades from her shoulders. She brought her face down to mine, so close that I could feel her hot breath on my cheeks. Her light blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

"Gretchen," I said, reaching up to hold her at arm's length. "This is kind of a surprise. I didn't think I gave you any reason to think that I was interested in ..."

"Get real, Johnny," she said, interrupting me, and leaning forward trying to press closer to me. "I could see the way you looked at me while we were sunbathing today. You couldn't take your eyes off my body. And when you did your little sunscreen thing, I could feel your hard-on while you're trying to feel me up."

"Hey, we were just kidding around," I said, barely able to keep her lips from attacking mine, not that I wanted to--it just seemed sort of a surprise. "I didn't do anything to you that I didn't to the other girls."

"Oh, yes you did," she said. "You turned me on like I've never been, and now you're gonna follow through cause we're both hot for it!"
Old 09-18-2002, 05:05 PM

Continued

Gretchen pressed forward again and the sweet smell of her perfume and her hot breath intoxicated me so that I couldn't resist. Her lips fell to mine and clumsily kissed me. Her tongue slipped out and sloppily wedged itself into my mouth. Whether she was drunk or simply in lust mattered little. There was no denying that her passion was high, and with her obviously physical charms, I felt my resolve begin to melt away and soon I was kissing her back, trying to make some sort of romantic order out of her sweeping emotions.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked after she became less frantic as I began to caress her supply young body.

"Oh, yeah," she said as her body began to relax from the touch of my caresses. "I really want you badly!"

"I'm old enough to be your father," I said, letting my hands wander over her backside and down to the wonderful, firm curves of her ass.

"That just means that you know what you're doing," she said sitting up and letting her hands move all over my chest.

"But don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, and you have a wife," she said tweaking my nipples. "And neither one of them are here, so?"

"So what," I said and reached up to grab her shoulders and roll her over onto her back. She was just as beautiful on her backside, with her full breasts still pointing upward and her legs wrapping up around my hips. "Man, I gotta be crazy!"

"What, you gotta be crazy for this?" she said pulling me down for a series of warm wet kisses.

"No, I gotta be crazy for this," I said pushing myself up from her, and backing away from the berth. I reached for the door handle and opened it up. "I'm not prepared to do this. I find you a very desirable sexy young woman. But I just can't do this!"

I felt my way back out into the passageway, closed the door in front of me and stood for a moment in a cold sweat.

Chapter 6

I deserved that, I told myself. After all of the fun and games this afternoon, it was really my fault. Here I thought I was just fooling around and they thought there was more to it. What the fuck have I done, I asked myself. I really needed a shower and went into the head to clean up. I nearly headed straight back to bed after I was done, but this time as I walked along the passageway didn't hear any sounds from up on deck and thought that maybe the cool night air might settle me down. Maybe everyone else had paired up so I decided to wander up and enjoy the solitude since the night air was cool and refreshing. I could see the lights of the marina twinkling as I passed through the dining room out to the deck. I was surprised by a lone figure seated at the stern railing looking out at the lake. It was Lauren and I tried to sneak up on her but she saw me coming.

"I know it's you, Johnny," she said not even bothering to turn around.

"Hi," I said moving out of the shadows to stand beside her. "Where's everybody else?"

"Well Cindy wandered off with Mike and Tim a while ago and Suzy paired up with Captain Ron a little bit ago."

"And you couldn't sleep?" I asked not really sure what sort of answer to expect. Maybe she had gone down to her cabin and heard Gretchen and me. For a moment, I just stood near her, looking down at her then over to the marina, then back at her.

"It's not just that," she said, her words sounding the least bit slurred. "It's so peaceful and quiet out here, I thought I'd stay up a while longer. There are a lot of things I can't get off my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

She laughed out loud.

"A guy who wants to talk! Just how crazy is that?" she said turning around to face me.

"I don't know," I said taking a seat on the cushion beside her. "Sometimes talking about something can often help you sort things out."

"But what is there to say that we haven't already?" she said looking out to the lakeside. "Here we are stuck in this impossible situation. I'm stuck on a married man I can't have, and you..."

"I'm stuck in a loveless marriage that I can't afford to break up."

"So we carry on this crazy teasing act that only works us up even more."

"Maybe that's our mistake."

"What?" she asked looking back at me with her intense dark eyes glistening with tears.

"The act. Maybe we should drop it before we do something really stupid."

"Yeah, or maybe we should just do it and get it out of our system and get on with the rest of our lives."

"Or we could just walk away from here as if it had never happened. I can always find something else to do on Saturday afternoons."

Lauren raised her hand up to my cheek and leaned forward to kiss me.

"You don't have to try and be so nice," she whispered. "Why couldn't you be the mean old fart I thought you were?"

"Why couldn't you be the snotty little brat I thought you were?"

"You thought I was a snotty brat?"

"Well, I'm not a mean old fart," I replied. "I may be an old fart, but I'm not mean."

"You're not an old fart," she said, giving me another light kiss. "You're a nice, gentle man, with those deep blue eyes that tell me everything about your unhappiness, your longing, your desires."

"And you're not a brat at all, but an intriguing young woman, half my age who I cannot get out of my mind."

"And why would you want to forget me when I want to do this?" she said reaching out to pull my face closer to hers and kiss me with a passionate lingering kiss that made me reach around her shoulders and pull her lithe lean body close to mine. "Oh, God this is crazy, Johnny!" she cried. "I know it's wrong, but I love it and I want to do it."

"And so do I," I admitted finally, unable to resist the charms of this young woman unfolding before me on the deck of this magnificent yacht on a clear summer night with the twinkling lights of the marina and the cries of the last gulls settling in for the night ringing in my ears. For a moment my conscience felt a twinge. For the third time tonight I was at the threshold of plucking a beautiful young woman, and had been able to resist the other two. Now, I was with the third, whom I really desired, and felt every trace of reserve blowing away. This was the moment that would change me forever.

Without another word, we sought each other's body out, touching and caressing; her hands searched my chest and belly, my hands wandered over her shoulders and breasts. She reached up to pull the tie from her hair and shook her head to let her silky light brown hair tumble about her shoulders. When my hands moved under her t-shirt, her fingers fumbled at the waistband of my shorts. To save time, we stood up and stripped for each other. Her t-shirt flew off over her head and her khaki shorts and panties fell to a crumpled little heap on the deck, next to where I had tossed my shorts.

We embraced and kissed and for the first time I realized how mush shorter she was than me as she tucked her lean body into mine. We sat back on the cushions and kissed and wrestled with our tongues. I started a trail of light tonguing kisses along her shoulders, down around her breasts, and lower toward her belly and pussy. She lay back on the cushions and spread her lean shapely legs wide so that I could taste the shaven little pussy I had been longing for. I could almost feel the snap of electricity passing between us as she lit up with each little touch of my lips and tongue. I had never known a woman to be so easily aroused. Maybe it was all of the teasing we had done over the pass weeks, or the rubdowns we had done this afternoon. Whatever the reason, she began to cry out loudly so I started to slow down and back off. I thought she would tear my hair out as I licked her from one quick little orgasm to the next.

"God you have such a beautiful body!" I whispered, sort of involuntarily. "Skinny but with the right amount of curve in the best places. I love the taste of you!"

She reached down to hold my face and guide me up the trail I had followed down, along her belly toward her breasts. She guided me around a figure eight pattern over her pert young breasts pausing so that I could draw each hard nipple and aureole up into my mouth. She then brought me up to her mouth where our kiss was long and deep. She held my face tenderly and stroked my cheek as I propped myself up over her on my elbows, not wanting to crush her.

"I just knew being with you would be like this," she said. "There is just something about you, Johnny."

"I don't know what it is," I said looking at her eager loving young face. "I'm not doing anything differently, just being my self. Must be the chemistry."

"Oh, baby!" she laughed. "I always did well in chemistry."

We kissed again and she pushed me up from her, eventually getting me on my back so that she could play with my stiff old cock. She went from touching it tenderly to stroking it lightly to pulling on it firmly. She began to flick her tongue at it, kiss the head, and then run her tongue around it in circles. Instead of just wolfing it down, Lauren took her time fitting my cock into her mouth. She'd take a bit inside her hot wet mouth then pull it all the way out. Then take a bit more inside only to pull it all the way out again. All it did was make me grow a couple another inch from the intense sensation.

"You have a beautiful dick," she said stroking her spit up and down the full length. "Big, but not so big so that I can't get it in my mouth."

She went back down on me and bobbed her head up and down soon building up to where I was sure that I'd shoot off in her mouth real soon, especially when she began to fondle my balls. But she raised her head up suddenly.

"My pussy needs a little more attention," she whispered, turning around to present her twat to my upturned face.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:07 PM

Continued

We ended up in a 69 position on the deck, mouth fucking each other with all of our unleashed energy. As she would bring her head down and swallow nearly all of my cock, I would press my lips and tongue deeper into her pussy, grabbing the cheeks of her ass so that she couldn't escape my attention. It was easy to see that we were both building up to an orgasm, the increasing intensity of our moans and cries being muffled as we buried our faces in each other's crotch.

"Oh, God!" she called out loudly. "I don't want to come yet!"

She rose up and turned around to introduce her sweet tight pussy down to my stiff cock standing tall in the moonlight. Lauren slowly eased herself down onto me. It took no extra manipulation to fit me entirely inside her on the first stroke. She paused with her pussy fully impaled on my cock to position her legs, and then sat up and began moving up and down. She bounced up just enough to keep me inside her and yet enjoy the full length.

As she settled into a steady slow rhythm, I just lay back, unmindful of the firm decking and only reveling in the sight of this lean athletic young woman humping every inch of my throbbing cock. Her firm round breasts bobbed in the moonlight as I reached up to toy with the nipples. I tweaked and squeezed them and lifted my mouth up to lick and kiss them. She leaned back and began fucking me at a faster pace, her breathing becoming more frantic. At one point, it felt as if only her twat and my cock were touching, which seemed to heighten the sensation tremendously. She leaned forward to lay atop me, her round little tits rubbing my chest, her brown hair cascading onto my shoulder. As she neared another climax, she began to nibble at my ear, licking inside it and nibbling on the lobe. Then as her orgasm hit full stride, she bit me on the shoulder, not just a nibbling little love bite, but a full jaw bite. I stiffened up from the sharp little pain and grabbed her by the shoulders. Her eyes were glazed over with the passion of the moment.

I rolled her over onto her back without letting my cock exit her sopping wet twat. She lay back on the deck, her arms over her head, her soft brown hair spread over the deck. I picked her up by the hips and pulled her to me as I rose up to my knees. At first she tried wrapping her legs about my waist, but then lifted them up and hooked her feet behind my neck. Just as she had begun slowly so did I, though it didn't take long before we were humping furiously. She clutched at my arms, at my legs, at my hips--whatever she could reach--and pulled me closer to her. I shifted my position to make sure that her clit rubbed against my cock with each stroke, which made her wild, calling out my name.

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny!" she cried. "Oh, fuck me Johnny! Oh, fuck me!"

She was finally able to reach up and grab onto my shoulders to pull herself up. When she lowered her legs down it put her in my lap. She hugged her arms around me.

"Oh, Johnny!" she said breathing heavily. "Let me get my breath, okay?"

I just held her closely, kneeling on my haunches, kissing her tenderly, her sweet pussy still swallowing up my rigid cock. I rose up and moved closer to the seat cushions. She obviously wanted to keep my cock inside of her and as I set her down, she sort of spun around and got into a hands and knees position in front of me. Kneeling on the cushions with her hands on the railing, her ass was at the perfect height for me to take her from the rear.

"This is my favorite position," she said, as we began to fuck again, slowly. "Oh, yeah! Baby!"

With my hands resting on her trim hips, the cheeks of her ass smacking against my belly, my cock slipping in and out of her willing pussy, we were on the rear desk of the yacht, screwing in the moonlight. It was well past midnight and there may have been a few others tied up at the marina that could have easily looked over to see us having some terrific sex, but that didn't matter to us. Her boyfriend and my wife were of no concern with these waves of sensation pouring over us. After all the weeks of flirting and teasing, we were finally working out our passion and what a glorious feeling it was. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled as I tucked my hands around to cup her breasts.

"Oh. God, Johnny!" she sand out. "This feels so good, I don't want it to end!"

"Let's not think about that," I said keeping pace. "Let's just enjoy this!"

We must have spent several minutes in this wonderful fucking position. I began to give her some more pronounced strokes, slowly pulling my cock out almost all of the way and then slipping it hard back inside her. She began to moan loudly and submit to the pleasure sweeping over her body. I banged her so hard that she fell against the railing.

"Are you coming?" she asked frantically as a series of orgasm came over her.

"Almost, Baby!" I said feeling a familiar tide begin to well up deep inside me.

"Don't come inside me," she said. "I want to see it. I've never seen it come out."

"Well get ready, Baby, cause here it comes!" I said pulling my cock out of her wet pussy.

She turned around and sat forward on the cushions and reached for my cock that was ready to erupt. I didn't have to stroke myself when she took over the task, rubbing my cock up and down as firmly as her tight little pussy had moments earlier. With another stroke or two she brought the first spurt out of me. Her tight grip on me squeezed the first blast out high over her head, which made her eyes pop wide open and made her laugh. The next strokes brought a strong stream right into her face, splashing over her nose and running down to her open mouth. She took me into her mouth to let the rest of my cum shoot inside her mouth. As the last blasts melted away, I sat down onto the cushions as she sucked me dry and swallowed the whole load.

"Oh, my God!" she said with a beaming smile spreading over her face as she gently stroked me. "I feel so nasty doing this, like some sort of slut!"

"You are not a slut, Lauren," I said bringing her mouth up to mine for a kiss. "Liking sex doesn't make you a slut."

"I know," she said rubbing the drops of cum that had splashed on her cheeks and neck and breasts into her skin. "But I just love this feeling. I feel so much a part of you."

We sat together intertwined on the seat cushions for the longest while giving each other little kisses and caresses. Finally she broke the silence.

"Has there been anyone else besides me?" she asked looking back and up into my eyes.

"Does that matter?"

"No, I guess. Not really."

"It sounds like it does, so yes there have been a couple of others, but believe me, you are the best I have ever had. I feel like I want to fuck you any where, any time, any place you want."

She snuggled back inside my arms.

"I know," she replied. "It feels nice, but sort of creepy. I mean, it's not like anything can come out of this other than some terrific sex."

"I don't know the future."

"But I mean it's not like we're going to fall in love or anything."

"What do you mean, Lauren?"

"I don't know," she said, sitting more upright. "Maybe the thought occurs to me that we can be together, that things can work out."

"Lauren, Lauren, Lauren," I said, pulling her back into my arms. "You are so young, let's not be foolish too. What we shared tonight was very special. I love being her with you right now. Who really knows where we will be when tomorrow ends? I'd like to enjoy the sights and sounds and feelings all around us right now."

I pulled her back into the circle of my arms.

"Johnny, when you said you loved being with me, does that mean you love me?"

"Oh, you are a sly one, aren't you?" I said, squeezing her tightly. "I couldn't have been here tonight with you unless there was some sort of deeper feeling. This felt more like making love than having terrific sex to me."

"I know," she said. "Same here. So do you want to do it again?"

"Again?" I said startled by her invitation. "Again? Well, again is one of my favorite words. I don't know."

Her hand settled onto my cock and stroked it gently, nursing it back into a semi-erect stance.

"This feels like a yes to me," she said turning around.

For the next hour we pleasured each other in as many positions as we could think of, taking only a few moments breather before starting back up. We finally collapsed on the deck, Lauren flat on her belly and me on top of her, my cock spurting cum into her wet tired pussy. We pushed ourselves up from the deck and sat together for a moment.

"Wow, you are something else," I said, catching my breath.

"Ditto," she replied. "I'm so sweaty and sticky I need to clean up before I sleep."

"How about a midnight swim?" I suggested.

"All right," she said, getting up and leading the way over to the ladder.

We climbed down and stepped off into the cool lake water. It felt good and refreshing to dive down and rinse off the sweat from our lovemaking. We kissed and wrestled and played around a bit before climbing back up to dry off. We ended up in my cabin curled up together until we felt the lurch of the ship pulling away around noon. Suzy and Cindy were in the dining room having a bite to eat when we finally made it topside.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:09 PM

Epilogue

"Well, the final missing pieces of the puzzle," said Suzy with a broad smile. "We didn't think you had fallen overboard."

"The next time you two cats entertain each other at midnight, try to keep it down, all right?" Cindy said. "You kept me and the boys awake half the night with your caterwauling."

Mike and Tim looked on, with sheepish but satisfied looks on their faces. We joined them all for a bite of brunch before moving out into the sun. Suzy made no secret about having Captain Ron spend the night with her in the stateroom. In fact, it seemed pretty obvious that she had done so often enough before that the other girls knew all about it. Cindy kept making constant allusions to having spent the night with Mike and Tom which would have conjured up some sort of lurid image in my mind, except it was still filled with flashes of my own experiences from last night.

Gretchen and Bethany looked me over but didn't say a word. I figured my time would come at some point where they would say something to me, or, worse yet, to Lauren. There was little in the way of high jinks and messing around on the way back home. I sat on a lounge beside Lauren and she found it quite convenient to use my thigh as a resting place for her hand. Getting up to refresh her drink, Gretchen paused beside me and looked down. I lowered my sunglasses and looked up at her. She had a smile on her face and shook her head slightly. I decided to refill my coffee mug and found myself beside her at the bar in the dining room.

"I feel I owe you an apology, Romeo," she said as I approached. "I should have known that you were saving it for Miss Prissy."

"Beg your pardon?" I said pouring a mug full of black coffee.

"Since Beth and I were the first ones up, we had a good chance to catch up on things. She told me everything about you. Then I told her everything about you. At first we were really pissed off, but ended up laughing about it."

"I don't know what to say," I began, but she interrupted me.

"Don't say another word, Romeo," she said putting a finger up to my lips for a brief moment. "Hey it's not like the both of us didn't really force the issue with you. She wanted to pop her cherry and I was really horny. You were so cute as the perfect gentleman."

"That's right," said Beth, as she stepped into the room. "We thought you could be our boy toy, but I guess you had too many scruples."

"The important thing is that we didn't hurt Lauren's feelings," Gretchen went on. "She's the most special one of us all, you know. We used to call her The Prude cause she was always so prissy. But we noticed a change in her this summer, and that's when she told us about you. I'm not sure about Bethy, but I was checking you out to make sure that you weren't a complete jerk. After we had our little talk this morning, I could tell that you really wanted her so I guess it's okay."

"I'm okay with it too," Beth laughed. "We're big girls. We'll just take your rejection out on someone else."

"Just make sure that you don't screw up, Romeo," Gretchen added. "We know where you live and could make things difficult for you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, we know what did and did not go on last night," Beth replied. "So if you want to make sure that it stays just between us friends, you'll know what to do."

I'm sure that I stood there for a moment with my mouth hanging open in amazement. Gretchen patted me on the ass as she moved pass with her re-filled drink. She even blew me a little kiss.

"Be a good boy and no one gets hurt, Romeo," she said before swaying back out into the sunshine.

Beth gave a cute little wave before following her friend back outside. Maybe it was a mistake to go with Lauren, but at least I had done two correct things. It was a steep slope I was now sliding down with no chance of turning back. But there was also another beautiful summer day outside and I took a deep breath and returned to the sundeck.

"What took you so long?" Lauren asked.

"Nothing," I said, leaning over to give her a soft wet kiss on the cheek. "Nothing at all."

"Oh, Johnny," called out Bethany as she boldly whipped her top off over her head and rolled over onto her belly. "My back needs your attention."

"Yes, M'am," I said jumping back up to my feet. "Right away, M'am."

"He's so cute," said Lauren to Gretchen.

"Yeah," Gretchen replied. "I know. I know."

Please feel free to post comments!
Old 09-18-2002, 06:54 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
;) OH MY, Miltone!! What a great read!! I loved it! Great way to spend my evening home alone!

Very hot without degenerating into "trash", if you know what I mean. And how I do appreciate the grammar and spelling!;) Excellent, Miltone...simply excellent!!

Please post more, by all means!!!:D :D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-20-2002, 01:46 PM

Sugar ~ You are too kind! Glad you loved this! I try to use correct grammar and spelling to make it easier to read. I will be posting more as time goes on.
Old 09-20-2002, 03:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to biggun
WOW!!!

That is one truly amazing story. I love the long, slow build-up. Also, very well written...and you even ended the story very well. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.
Old 09-21-2002, 01:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to cokavedweller
Wonderful story keeps your attention right from the begining very insiteful and well thought out story, It allows ones mind work, but not go over board. Very nice ending as well. Would Love to see where this story could go. You write very well and I look forward to other Thread. Thank You for such an enjoyable story.
Old 09-22-2002, 08:37 PM

biggun ~ Some times a long slow build up works best. I put a lot of time and effort into writing my stories and really appeciate it when readers such as yourself take the time to respond. Thank you for the nice comments!

cokavedweller ~ I'm glad you enjoyed. Funny thing is, I almost didn't finish this one, thinking that it might be too much of a male fantasy, but am glad I did. Thanks for writing!