Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2002, 02:23 AM

Bisexual virgin sacrifice

T and I have been reading, writing, and talking about this for some time. We love what we see with C who we’ve seen online. Well, we send a few messages back and forth, and decide to take some time out of our winter here in January for some time in Australia, down under, so to speak, with C. We know that he’s an inexperienced, but dying to try, bisexual. T and I are both experienced bisexuals. I like virgins especially, as they are so appreciative. J We arrange a time when we can both get together, fly down that way together, meet C, enjoy the sights of Oz, and have a much as possible.

We get to our hotel and get settled in. I make the telephone call that C has given us for when we arrive. I tell him where we are. We agree to meet in the lounge of the hotel. C finds that I’m a short, curvy, graying redhead with green eyes and a nice smile with a great laugh. T is a tall thin man with Native American features, blue eyes, and brown hair, with a great laugh and a nice smile. I am delighted to note that C has a fair amount of fat on his body. I love someone with enough padding. Hey, I like being poked, but NOT with a bone and NOT in random places!!! We all sit down together and have a drink. C suggests a few touristy things we can do while we are there. Every other sentence that is said, I look at T and he at me, and we both crack up laughing. We are obviously just enjoying EVERYTHING. Even though there is my laugh and my smile, something about T has transfixed C’s attention. It’s partly his eyes, and partly his laugh. In a bit, C feels comfortable enough to laugh and smile with us. We’re both joking, and C notices that somehow, he and T are holding hands. This feels good!!! I look at you two guys and smile, and see that you two seem to be hitting it off pretty well. I suggest that we finish our drinks, and head up to our rooms, since everyone seems to have gotten comfortable with everybody else not being too weird in the wrong ways.

We go up to our room. It is comfortably warm in there. T suggests that we take our clothes off and get more comfortable. That sounds good to everyone, so almost immediately everyone is without clothing. Well, evidently, both guys are interested in what is going on, as evidenced by both T and C having erections. I see that things are a bit awkward, so I mention that we’ve all been comfortable sharing sexual intimacies online, so maybe we’d want to try them out in person. Nervously, C says that he’s never done anything with another person, much less two at once. I smile and say that as he already says that he’s bi, what could possibly be a better way to lose your virginity? I reach out my hand and touch C. As my preferences are for a larger sized partner with a little “meat” on his or her bones, C is closer to “my type” on that front. I touch and caress things as I encounter them… arms, chest, belly, thighs. Meanwhile, T sits down on C’s other side. C caresses T’s body at the same time, enjoying his dark, nearly hairless skin. He’s thin, but not unhealthily skinny. C is enjoying touching all parts of T, and T is very much enjoying having them gently touched. While C has never done this to another man before, it comes naturally as T’s body reacts very much like C’s. T reaches over and caresses my feminine body parts… cups each breast in his hand, caresses my back, and my belly, and my hips, and my thighs. Then, in passing, runs his hands between my legs and up to my clit, causing a strong moan from me. Since T started it now, J I’ll follow suit and do nearly the same to C. I place my hand on his firm erection, and the other on his balls, as I proceed to rub his penis and gently squeeze his balls. MMMMMMMMM. After doing this for awhile, I pull the foreskin back, lubricate my fingertip with the preseminal fluid, and rub it over the head, under the frenium (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!), and around the ridge of the head. C takes his cue in turn from me, and does the same thing to T. Lick the fingertip, gather preseminal fluid, and rub it around the head and under the frenium. C is surprised as to how the head of T’s cock feels, as T is circumcised. It feels sort of… drier… than a circumcised one feels. Still, T’s continuous moans are letting C know that he is doing the right things. We’re all having fun, and C suggests that we switch directions, so that he can have a chance to play with a woman while being played with by a man. That sounds good to the rest of us. J I open my legs wider toward C, so he has no problems reaching into my pussy, or seeing what he’s doing. C looks into my shimmering pinkness between my legs, and touches them. I moan no matter what he does! I tell him then to lick his finger, and then rub it on my clit. I don’t want the hood pulled back on it, at least not now. C does what I ask, and I moan even louder! Then, I ask C to put a couple of fingers inside my vagina from the other hand. MMMMMMMMMM!!! I am being given one heck of a hand job, by someone who came with only years of study in the matter! I’m loving every second of it!