Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2002, 07:08 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
A girl, a bar, a fantasy

a bar, old Wurlitzer juke box bashing out tunes from
forgotten years, tables and chairs having seen better days, adverts for beer and cars years out of date, a lone, attractive, young woman somehow out of place sitting in a corner booth.
She sips from a tall glass, trying not to make eye contact with the barman, difficult as they are the only two in the place and he is staring straight at her, undressing her with his eyes, flecks of spittle on his lips.

The stranger strides up to the bar and rests a black, well polished boot on the bar rail, the woman looks up confused, she hadn't heard a door open. She glances quickly in the mirror behind the bar, as the barman, without a word, pours the newcomer a drink. As she looks her gaze is met by a pair of intense green eyes, watching her in the mirror. An involuntary shiver runs through her, such cold eyes she thinks. The stranger turns to face her, she looks down into her glass. She can feel rather than hear the footsteps as he arrives at her table, a gloved hand is placed into her vision.
"Care to dance?"
Should she?

Almost without thinking she finds herself raising a hand, placing it in the leather palm in front of her, strong fingers fold around hers, pulling, cajoling her to her feet. She stands unsure of what to do next, the stranger guides her to a space between some tables that is supposed to be the dance floor, he stops and turns
to her, beckoning her closer, trance like she seems unwilling or unable to resist.

The music starts, a rhythm strong, familiar, pounding, yet calming, she doesn't recognise the song but it is in her memory. The stranger starts to move, to lead, she follows, trying to keep a distance between them but failing, she feels an arm around her waist, a hand on her shoulder, the music in time with their swaying, the touch of a gloved finger on her cheek is electric, one touch, a gentle caress, yet so powerful. Her mind screaming at her to run, to leave, but her senses bid her stay, to relax, to melt in the arms that now hold her. What should she do? Her feet start to move, matching the movements of her partner, as each beat echoes through the bar their bodies slip closer together, she can feel his hot breath on her neck, her head resting on his chest can her the heart beating within, slow, strong pulses, contrasting with the fluttering that is within her breast. She can feel a hand slowly stroking her rump through her tight leather
pants. Oh my God, she thinks , How do I tell him to stop? or do I?

As she dances she notices the barman has gone, but dismisses it knowing no barman is going to leave their stock unattended. The hand stroking her buttocks pulls into her cheek, the fingers gripping tightly. She raises her head, seeing the green eyes again, she starts to protest, "Hey, Stop tha..." the words
blocked mid sentence by a pair of urgent lips pressed to hers, the lips nibble and pull at her mouth, almost at once she responds her soft tongue darting between her full lips probing the mouth pressed to hers.

The hand on her shoulder slides slowly down her arm, to her wrist and then back to her neck, still the music sets the pace for their movements, he pulls her hips to his, her pelvis crushed against muscular thighs, again her mind shouting at her to stop, her body yelling more. She slips her arms inside his grip and
pushes against his chest. "I think the dance is over know" she says. How will he react?
Like a striking snake his hands grab her wrists before she can remove them from his chest, as one they are pulled behind her back as the stranger takes control, she struggles with her shoulders, trying to pull her arms free, all she does is rub her breasts against him, her nipples respond to the friction, pink
buds stiffening inside her shirt, the stranger grabs both her wrists with one hand, the other reaches to his belt buckle and starts to undo it. With a practised movement the stranger removes his belt and before she can protest the woman's hands are bound tight behind her, the leather belt cutting into her wrists each time she tries to free herself. Eyes open wide in panic as she realises just how helpless she is. The stranger pushes against her forcing her back until the back of her legs bang into a table. She thinks "I'll scream, yes that's it, I'll scream" Her mouth opens but she can't make a sound, the sight of the tungsten steel bladed hunting knife has robbed her of all noise.
She can only watch as he puts the blade to the bottom of her shirt and then keeping the material taut moves the knife upwards. The razor sharp blade cuts silently, slicing the shirt in two, exposing her full bosom restrained in a white lace bra, as the neckline is cut he pushes the torn shirt off her shoulders and
down her arms, gently he runs the blade down her collarbone, down and across the top of her breasts letting it fall naturally into the valley between the firm globes, with a deft flick of the wrist the lace is cut, her breasts fall into view, nipples still erect, warm flesh swinging against the cold steel, she tries to hold her breath to stop her breasts from rising and falling against the metal,
looking down she sees a thin sliver of red appear on her ivory skin, she hadn't felt any pain, yet she was bleeding.
The thin line of scarlet tracked across her breast and down to a nipple where a single drop hung like a crimson tear, the stranger bent his head and slowly, savouring the moment, touched her nipple with his tongue, the blood mingled with the fresh saliva and ran into his mouth. His tongued danced and teased her nipples to erection, then alternating tender kisses with sharp, nibbling bites, pain and pleasure so close to each other, not fully appreciating one without the other. She gasped, almost imperceptibly, as yet again her body craved the attention being paid to it by the mouth and hands of her assailant. A fresh red teardrop had formed again on her nipple, this time the stranger caught it on a gloved fingertip, he lifted it to her eyelevel and then pressed it to her mouth. she could taste the bitter leather of the glove but on top of that a sweet,warm taste that belonged to her.
The stranger stood upright and looked down at her, the green eyes still cold, not a flicker of emotion stirred in them. Words formed in her head, "Please let me go, don't hurt me, you have had your fun and I promise I'll never breathe a word of this." But the words never became spoken, it was if the man had the power to render her speechless at will. She felt his hands on her hips turning her to face the table, panic erupted in her, she wrestled with her bonds, fighting back the tears as the pain of the belt cutting into her
wrists filled her thoughts. But the firm grip on her sides never wavered and a strong hand in her back pushed her face down on the scrubbed pine table top. She could smell the stench of a thousand spilled beers ingrained in the wood, the weight of her body and the push of the stranger squashed her breasts against the rough timber, as she stared at the stained surface she could feel the stranger undoing the buttons on the waistband of her leather pants and the realization of what was going to happen suddenly hit her.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-10-2002, 07:10 PM
Passion & Power

The zipper smoothly operated and she felt the pants being tugged over her hips, down past her thighs and over her knees. She tried kicking backwards but her efforts were hampered by the pants that were around her ankles, and no matter what she did she just couldn't seem to make any contact between her boots and his legs. Unexpectedly his hands moved, as quick as before, one grabbing her auburn curly hair, the other the belt on her wrists, one pushing one pulling, again she tasted blood, this time from her top lip as her teeth bit into it as her face hit the table. A small whimper escaped before she could stop it, the hand in her hair released it's hold, but the upward pressure on her wrists kept her firmly pressed into the wood. An exploring hand was moving over her soft, curving buttocks, stroking the firm flesh of her ass, over the small of her back and down to the waistband of the white thong, the flimsy fabric ripped easily, leaving her exposed to his eyes, hands, anything.
She tried pressing her thighs together to stop his invading fingers, but the hand pressed into her ass was agitating and massaging and it felt so good, she didn't want it to and she hated herself for feeling like that. Her pubic bone was crushed against the edge of the table, the pressure and motion from behind was rubbing her clit between the bone and the table. For the first time her eyes closed, but not with pain, she could feel her body becoming more and more aroused, probing fingers had found her outer lips, toying with them, pulling and pinching, she found herself pushing down onto them, wanting to feel the coarseness of the leather on her tenderest of parts. First one finger slipped inside her pushing through the fine pubic hair around her entrance, sliding easily into her damp hole, again she pushed into his hand wanting the finger to move deeper. Another finger joined the first thrilling her with its thrust, both fingers moving back and forth, the leather scraping her vaginal walls but eased by the lubrication she was generating. She could feel the hand holding her wrists loose its grip and move to the strangers groin, the fingers inside her disappeared, a brief moment of disappointment as they were removed, overtaken by a sudden, stretching, stabbing sensation as her pussy became full of hard, hot, throbbing flesh.
She groaned, this time not bothering to hold it back, the stranger was pushing deeper into her setting up a thrusting, violent rhythm, she could sense her own tide of orgasm starting to build, small ripples at first, gentle spasms in her inner muscles, the pressure on her clitoris contributing to the sensations. The danger in the situation, being used like this in a public place, heightened her passion, each nerve ending on fire as she was driven towards climax by the pounding in her head and pussy. Suddenly it was upon her, a massive rush of emotions, physical gratification as her vaginal muscles gripped and tightened on the source of her pleasure, a blinding light behind her eyes as she orgasmed, her knees collapsing and her clit crushed against the table edge.
As the waves subsided the stranger started to pull out of her, leaving a moist void inside her, puzzled that he hadn't finished inside her she started to rise from the table, her puzzlement changed to despair as she felt him enter her again, but this time not in her wet, inviting pussy he was now forcing himself into her ass. She clenched her cheeks tightly closed, "Not this" she thought, "it's unnatural, he can't". But the pain of his cock driving into her confirmed that he could and he would. Her butt cheeks were hard as she
fought to stop the violation that he seemed intent on, SMACK, SLAP, two blows across her bum in quick succession shocked her so that her grip relented, then he was in his full length, her ass burned red where the blows had fallen. His balls were bouncing against her swollen pussy lips as he ground himself against her, inside her his cock was starting to swell and pulse as his semen started to accelerate up his shaft, his thrusting became more urgent and rapid as he neared his ejaculation, with one final shove he exploded
into her, pushing his jerking penis as far up her ass as it would go, hot sticky cum propelled into her cavity, two or three more thrusts as he made sure every last drop of his jism would stay in her. Pulling out roughly, he buttoned his jeans and undid the belt from her wrists. A final push on her back sending her on to her face on the table, the stranger turned and walked from her not even leaving her the dignity of covering her nakedness. As she heard him go she closed her eyes rested her head on the table and sobbed.
"Excuse me are you OK?" A voice startled her, opening her eyes, it was the barman, still behind the bar, a look of concern on his face, instinctively she tried to cover herself with her hands, but she was dressed and in the corner booth, a sense of relief swept over her, a dream, a nightmare, she must have dozed off. Before she could answer the barman, a stranger strode up to the bar, a black polished boot rested on the bar rail, a tune started on the juke box, she stared at the back of the man's head, then noticed green eyes watching her in the mirror. The only thought that was in her mind was "I hope asks me to dance!"

Old 03-11-2002, 09:42 AM
I love to eat fish!!

What a fantastic story! really hot stuff.:D
Old 03-20-2002, 12:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The stranger somehow reminds me of a fantasy I once had about a leather clad highwayman.......may just be those green eyes.....;)this is one of my favorite ones you have written

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-20-2002, 01:04 PM
~Big Tease~

Great stort Very HOT :)
Old 03-21-2002, 06:17 PM
Passion & Power

Thankyou for the positive coments

Old 03-22-2002, 03:05 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Your story rendered me a quivering mass of jelly

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-27-2002, 06:07 PM
Passion & Power

Mmmm I love jelly, especially when served quivering

Old 06-24-2002, 10:37 PM
~figment of imagination~

I am standing in AW!! Your story was wonderful! I must go read your others.

Thank you for posting!
-Summer :D
Old 06-25-2002, 07:30 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I can't believe I haven't seen this story before! Must be because it was posted the same day I first registered here at Pixies. Fantastic Glyndwr!! This has to be one of your best!
I can't begin to tell you what your stories do to me.....

Thank you Summer for finding this treasure and bringing it to the top!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 06-25-2002, 06:05 PM
Passion & Power

Hi Summer & Sugarsprinkles

Thankyou both for being so positive about this story.
SS-You could try to begin to tell me what my stories do for you....;) ;)

Old 07-09-2002, 08:53 PM
the Lusty Wench

Ooooh, I abosolutely agree.... you are a great storyteller .... an art I admire most fervantly .... and, well, I'd say more, but .... I'm still having trouble catching my breath after reading your story! I'll look forward to reading more of your works.
Old 07-10-2002, 05:26 PM
Passion & Power

Hi jjjjbo

I hope you enjoy what you read, you might have to dig about to find some of them now. Your tale of a hot night in the shower built up a very exciting image of a frantic encounter, is there more?

Old 07-10-2002, 05:55 PM
the Lusty Wench

I have enjoyed everything I've read that you have written ... and a little digging will be more than worth the effort for those I haven't gotten to yet. ... there will be more on the shower, just haven't had time to get it posted .... and I want you to know that the image of me being cuffed to your bed .... well that's swirling around in my head waiting to find just the right outlet (or maybe it should be just the right inlet?) ;) thanks for your nice comments.
Old 07-10-2002, 06:07 PM
Passion & Power

My pleasure, and I always welcome the image of a lady cuffed to my bed. Inlet or outlet, can I help you find it? ;)