Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-14-2001, 04:25 PM

In Control (a first)

This is the first story I put out for anyone to read. It might start a little slow. Please let me know what you think so the next one is better.
Thanks.
The stores were jammed and I was trying to finish some shopping and get out of the mall. I was standing in the toy isle trying to figure out which Barbie my daughter would like and that my ex-wife wasn’t already buying her. While I was standing there with two boxes in my hand when I caught someone out of the corner of my eye, I turned my head and was immediately drawn to her. She was a very pretty woman; she needed little makeup to attract attention to her face it was naturally pretty. She wore a black skirt that came up to mid thigh; her legs were amazing, even without stocking they looked like smooth as silk wrapped around her taught muscles. She had on a suede jacket over a blouse opened just a few buttons showing the top of her chest and just a hint of the swell of her breasts.
As I reached her eyes again I saw her eyes looking right into mine, I was caught, and I didn’t see any sign of her being annoyed by my looking at her. She had a very open expression on her face and it looked like there was a small smile playing at the corner of her mouth. Then she passed, it took me a couple of seconds to put my thoughts back in place and remember what I was doing here. I finished my purchase and left the store, a few glances around showed no sign of the vision I had seen earlier.
I walked into the mall and went through my mental list, mom, dad, sister, couple of friends, I still had a long way to go. I looked for a directory trying to find a picture store, I was sure a nice picture for my sisters new house would be a good idea.
I was looking at the directory trying to orient myself when she walked down other side of the walkway, her brown eyes looking right at me again. She made no attempt to turn her head away from my gaze, she just walked past me. I looked at the directory again then looked the way she had walked, I caught a glimpse of her jacket and her swaying hips as she walked. I could feel myself hold my breath as I watched her walk. I wanted to follow her to get a better view of her fluid movements but I didn’t know what to say to her.
Damn it takes me just too long to think I have not been in a position like this for so long. My divorce was only five months old, and I haven’t approached a woman on my own since before I was married. I needed help. I guess it was just going to take time but missing a chance to talk to such a pretty woman was tough.
I had picked out a picture and I was watching the girl behind the counter process my credit card when I saw her just outside the store looking a picture through the glass. She had take off her coat and had it over an arm, her waive black hair fell over her shoulders and down the front of her blouse which seemed to be open one more button exposing just a little more of the cleavage. She was biting her lip as she looked at the picture, when she looked up our eyes were locked again. I smiled at her and she returned the smile, next to her striking eyes her smile were her next best feature beautiful teeth framed by her full lips giving a genuine smile. Then she gave a little laugh, I didn’t understand…
“Sir can you sign the receipt.”
I looked at the girl behind the counter, she gave me a look like it wasn’t the first time she had asked for my signature. I gave her an apologetic grin and signed, as I handed her the receipt I looked to the front of the store where she had stood. This can’t be real, I am sure that the groan escaped my mouth as I tried to get my print and get out of the store. I knew when I did get out of the store she would be nowhere to be seen, and I was right. Well it would be a fun game to pursue while I finished my shopping, so I would play along.
I shopped for another hour and didn’t see her again, I figured the game was up and I had just about had it with the crowds so I was finishing in the last store when I saw her again. She was looking at me from the second level; she really didn’t make eye contact this time she disappeared quickly. I was disappointed because I was hoping to make contact with her at some point, with the game over I decided that shopping was no longer any fun and I headed for the exit.
I walked towards the rows of cars, behind me I hear the sound of heals on the concrete sidewalk I don’t think any mans ears don’t perk up at that sound. I think everybody envisions a great pair of legs in some high heals when they hear that sound. I turn my head slightly to peak at where the sound is coming from and I see the great pair of legs are attached to her. I stop walking and turn around, she is walking right towards me not taking her eyes off me. She stops in front of me and looks at me for just a second or two, just enough for me to catch a drift of the sweet perfume that she has on, every sense I have is tuned into this lovely woman.
“Are you finished so soon?” she asks with a small smile on her face.
“Not quite but I have my hands full.” My mind is scrambling for the right words.
She looks at me almost waiting for me to say something but I am too slow. “Would you like to get a drink and talk for a bit?” She bites her bottom lip just a little making her already full lips look just that much more inviting.
“That sounds like a great idea. I just need to put these in my car and we can go to the restaurant in the mall.” I nod my head towards my car and start walking. I am expecting her to wait for me but she starts to follow.
“You know it’s real crowded there this around this time, I know another place. We can take you car and go there.”
My pace slows just a little bit as I think about what she said. There was no question that she is in charge, she didn’t ask me if we could take my car she almost told me what we were going to do. This was going to be very interesting. “That’s fine with me, my car is over there.” I put all my bags in the trunk and I finally have a free hand. “My name is Craig.” I put out my hand.
Her eyes seem to shine as another killer smile lit up her face. “I’m Pattie”
Her hand is so soft and firm just like I had imagined her skin to feel, she holds my hand for a second and it slips out of mine her fingers trailing down mine. I can feel a little stirring on my pants already; I seem to have little control of things at this point.
We make small talk as she directs me on where to go, her voice matches her personality very assured and confident she seems to have things in her life well organized just the way she wants. I find myself lost in her words and appearance I glance at her as much as I can and still keep my car on the road. I finally am aware that there is not bar where we are going, then we reach a condo complex.
She must be reading my confused expression. “My place is the most quiet and least crowed place to be able to talk and have a drink.” She says this as she points me to a parking spot. We walk towards her unit; she smiles and opens the door. I follow her in like a puppy dog, watching her ass sway in her skirt mesmerized by her movements, every part of her body moving together like a wave rolling along the sea.
She asks me if there is anything in particular that I would like to drink. “Just make two of whatever you would like.”
She smiles and walks towards the kitchen. “Have any seat and I will be right back.”
I let out a huge breath as I sit on the couch, I am going to have to relax and keep on my toes with this one she is going to be a lot to handle and I am to new at being single. She comes back into the room with two glasses and sits at the end of the couch holding out one glass for me. “Hope that its OK.” She crosses her legs and drapes her arm over the top to the couch so she is facing me. The twist of her body has pulled her blouse open just a little more, the smooth slope of her right breast is revealed to me making me long to test the smoothness of her skin.
I need a drink to relax myself just a little, it’s a smooth strong whiskey that I sip out of the glass. She seems to be waiting my reaction but I just smile and tell her that its very good as it melts its way into my stomach.
“So Craig, how long have you been divorced?” Pattie asks.
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by her anymore. “About five months now, I guess its that obvious.” I said. “What’s your situation like? I am not as good at picking things out as you are.”
“I just read people well it, comes with my job, you do much better when you can pick up on the signals people give out. Back to my situation, I got out of a long-term relationship a while ago and I haven’t really had the time to develop anything with my work schedule. I have had to take things into my own hand too much lately without a steady man around.”
Old 12-14-2001, 04:27 PM

I had to take another sip of the whiskey to think about what she had just said, she admitted to masturbating. I had never know any woman who talked about masturbating, my ex-wife didn’t even touch herself when we had sex. It was incredibly exciting to hear her say those words, and the pictures in my head were making me stiffen just a little more.
“I do hope that you aren’t offended.” She said with a toying smile. “I am certain that recently being divorced you have had to do a little of the same.”
Looking into her eyes I just nodded my head. I almost felt like a teenager who had just gotten caught jacking away in my bed. I noticed that she was tracing circles on her bare thigh with her fingernail, this was getting more erotic by the second. “I have never admitted that to anyone it just doesn’t seem to be anything anybody has brought up before.”
“Pleasing yourself is not something that anybody shouldn’t be ashamed of its perfectly natural. I guess you and your ex-wife never played around like that.” Pattie was lobbing the questions at me and I just kept swinging, I really didn’t mind the feeling of her being in control of the situation. “Have you ever seen a woman play with herself? I’m not talking about movies either, we are talking real life.”
Her hand was now caressing her thigh and her hand was just reaching under the hem of her skirt. Pattie never released me from her gaze while she did all this. Her hand was gently pressing the flesh of her leg, the motion was becoming more exact, not just lazy circles. She knew just where she wanted to touch herself she knew what she wanted to feel.
“I have never even had a woman talk to me about masturbating.” I said. I was getting excited my pants were not going to be able to hide the fact that she was getting to me. I am sure that she knew just the effect she was having on me, and she had it all planned.
“Masturbating sounds so medical, like saying vagina when it’s really a pussy. Would you like to see me pleasure myself?” As she asked me this question she put down her drink and her hand disappeared under her skirt, I couldn’t see what she was doing but I knew she was touching herself. She looked like the cat that swallowed the fish and I was going to be next. She was waiting for me to answer; she wanted me to say it to her.
“Please let me see you play with yourself.” I tried to sound as confident and steady as I could.
Her smile widened. “Please, I like that.”
She pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing a pair of peach satin panties, she ran her fingers up her inner thigh until she reached the sweet spot between her legs. Pattie began slowly rubbing herself through her panties she seemed to be playing with her lips pulling them just a little then rubbing where her clit would be. There was no denying my hard on now it pressed tight against my pants and when I shifted to release some of the pressure it only made it stand out more.
Now she pulled her panties to the side with one hand and used the other to coax juices out of her opening. She was bare except for a small patch of hair at the top she slowly inserted a finger while she flicked her clit, I could see her juices on her finger as it went in and out. Her strong musky smell mixed with her perfume and filled the room, every sense I had was hers and increased my arousal. I hadn’t noticed my hand was at my crotch pulling at my pants.
“Feel free to remove those constricting pants, I want to see you too.”
I only hesitated for a second I stood up removed my cloths, I sat back down with only my boxers on. She now had two well-lubricated fingers in her pussy, her speed had increased and she moaned just a little as she looked at me. I rubbed my hard-on thought my shorts forgetting that I was not in the privacy of my own home while I was doing this but it didn’t matter as long as she kept going.
She removed her fingers and brought them to her mouth and licked them up and down, her other hand began unbuttoning her blouse. She wore no bra and her breasts came into view finally. Her puffy nipples were standing out, I wanted to reach out and feel them but I was waiting for her. I had no idea where she was leading me but I would wait for her to let me know how far I could go. As she removed her fingers from her mouth she let them trail over her nipples leaving a shine over them. Her fingers returned to her waiting pussy, she was holding her lips open so she could manipulate her waiting clit.
I now pulled my hard cock and began stroking with much more purpose. I could feel myself waiting to be just cum from all the excitement. She watched me as she moaned and stroked her own clit, her hands seemed to be actually be holding her clit while she shoved her finger back inside with a loud moan. I slowed my pace and watched her bring herself to an orgasm, her hips pushed off the seat of the couch as she plunged her fingers deep inside. She moaned and pulled at her nipples and seemed to extend the length of her orgasm, as her legs finally stopped twitching she calmed down and withdrew her fingers with a sigh.
I closed my eyes and started going a little faster and it wasn’t going to take long after what I had just seen, I was really feeling it when I felt her hand on mine stopping me in mid stroke. I looked at her sexy face. “I don’t want you using that all just yet.” She bent over and licked me from the base of my balls to my ever so sensitive head. Then she reached up and offered me her fingers, the smell was intoxicating as I sucked the first one into my mouth. She tasted like warm honey mixed with salt. I licked every bit of it off each finger; she had been licking my nipples when she pushed me back on the couch and climbed on top. She lowered herself down and guided me inside her, I felt her rub her warm juices all over the head of my prick then let me sink into her.
I was surrounded by her warm, squeezing flesh she started to ride me moving her hips in a circular motion. I was going to be used to give her as much pleasure as I could stand. She reached down and began rubbing her clit, I reached up and let her breasts fill my hands running my thumb over each nipple. I was grunting with each downward stroke and I knew that I couldn’t hold back much longer, that is when she began almost jumping on me.
“Not yet, not yet.” She kept saying between moans and sighs. I was holding on until she cried out in orgasm, she stopped the humping and I could feel all the muscles inside her contracting with each moan she let out.
“I’m going to cum.” I cried.
Her brown eyes looked down at me and she smiled and jumped off. I was upset because I thought she was going to try to stop me, but instead she took me in her mouth and began sucking. That was it, my back arched and my hips thrust forward as I started cumming. Nothing escaped her mouth, as soon as feeling returned to me I looked down at her pretty face, she smiled and said “How much strength do you think you have left?”
Old 12-14-2001, 05:19 PM

Very enjoyable. Keep up the good work.