Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-05-2002, 05:38 AM

Daydream or Night Reality?

Pam and I worked together for a few years and somehow became friends. Neither of us were married, but she was living with a guy. We would periodically go out on a Friday after work and have some drinks and chat. She was fine and a little older than I. She had long very thin legs, a nice chest and an ass guys would die for. And she knew how to strut that ass with those pumps whether wearing slacks or a skirt. One day she gave me a ride to work because I was having my car serviced. Along the way I noticed her right shoe was kicked off as she drove. She was wearing slacks and sitting with her legs kinda spread with her left foot clear to the left wall of the car with her ankle bent...for some reason, it really was a turn on for 7:30AM. When we got to work I watched as she put her shoe on...it seemed liked slow motion as she pointed her toes and slid them in. She notice I was watching, and said "what"? I said "nothing". She stopped and said " what's the matter"? I said (knowing she was giving me a ride back) "I was wondering if I could buy you a drink tonight for giving me a lift". She said "sure, I thought you were going to ask me to put my shoe on for me". I about lost it. I thought what the hell. I said "I'd like that". With that (god it was like a dream) she handed me her shoe. I handed it over to my right hand then leaned over her right leg and put my left hand on the inside of her left calf and slid it down to her ankle. Looking at me she pointed her toes and I slid it on. I said "if you need any help with that tonight, I hope you'll ask". She said, "oh, I will, plan on more than one drink"........
Old 12-06-2002, 05:47 AM

My phone rang about 4:20, it was Pam. She said "ready to go have one". I said "sure, we need to stop by the dealership so I can square up with them then we can go. She said that would be fine. After we were done at the dealership, we decided to just leave my car there since I lived fairly close, and we just drove to the local favorite watering hole. We had a couple and were really enjoying ourselves when suddenly I felt her shoe on my leg. She kicked the heel off and started to caress my shin with the bottom of her right foot. I tried to ignore it thinking it was accidental. Then I felt her left hand on my thigh. I knew now it wasn't an accident and started to play as well. We talked a little about her man (Dan) and she didn't seem real excited about it and mentioned he was out of town for a couple days. With that she got up and went to the ladies room. I didn't know if that was to change the subject or what. While she was gone I slid her seat over closer to mine. I wanted to be able to comfortably rest my arm on her seatback when she returned. When she returned I asked if she had time for another or if she wanted to go. She said "I have all night", so we orderd another. When the drinks came, I handed hers to her and put my arm behind her as we toasted. As before, her foot was on my leg and she rested her left hand on my thigh. I thought what the hell, I gently put my hand on her back and started rubbing it to get her reaction. She seemed to like it and pushed in to me a little. After a while we got kind of quiet and were just looking at eachother. She said "what's the matter"? I said "nothing, why"? She said "you have this look". I said "what look"? She said "like you want to kiss me". I about fell out of my chair. I said "well, I do, but I know we're friends and you're seeing someone". With that, she leaned in closer and said "I think what you need to worry about is me and how you're getting back home". Don't ask me twice. Our lips touched and we started kissing gently as our tongues then met. I was getting really hot and I put my hand on her thigh. She grabbed it and I thought uh oh. But, she just held on to it tightly. We broke our kiss and I asked her if she could take me to get my car. She replied, only if you invite me over for a nightcap!
Old 12-07-2002, 09:55 AM

We checked out and headed for the car. I did the manly thing and opened the door for her even though she was driving. I asked if she was sure she was OK to drive. She said that she was, and I said "good 'cause I don't think I can. I'll pick up my car tomorrow if that's OK". We headed to my house and went inside. I took her coat and turned on the fireplace. I asked her if she wanted me to make some coffee or preferred tea. Pam said, "actually I was hoping you had some wine". I said yes, but it's red. She said that was fine. I opened the bottle and poured us each a glass. She was sitting on the couch on the fireplace end when I brought it to her. We talked for a while then started kissing. After about ten minutes, she stopped and said she had to use the bathroom. When she came back we continued to drink our glasses of wine. She then made a comment about my robe that was hanging in the bathroom. I thought that was strange, then maybe thought that she wanted to put in on figuring it was now a matter of time until things started to get heavy. I said, "what about it"? She said "well"... I said "well what"? She said, "would you put it on"? I said, "you want me to put it on"? She said..."mmm hmmm". "Are you sure"? She whispered in my ear that she didn't think she could ask twice. So I went in the bathroom, took off my clothes and put on the robe. Looking in the mirror, I was really wondering what was going on here. Wouldn't normally the woman put it on? I thought I'd have a little fun with this...I'm sure it was the alcohol. I was getting little nervous but then I eventually walked back into the living room. When I got there I noticed she unbuttoned her top but didn't remove it. When I got to her, I got up on the couch and sat on her putting one leg on each side of her. I said, "well, here's my robe". She just kind of chuckled. I grabbed each of her wrists kind of forcefully and held them somewhat apart against the back of the couch. We started to kiss and breathe heavily. Our kiss broke, then I lowered my lips to the front of her neck to kiss it. She just leaned her head all the way back and closed her eyes...
Old 12-08-2002, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I kissed her neck softly at first, leaving a trail of tiny pecks all the way to her shoulder. I could tell she was enjoying this, so I kissed where the neck and shoulder meet and then began to suck on the skin, lighty at first and then harder. She leaned her head back and moaned quietly.
I pushed her blouse off of her shoulders, exposing her breasts. She hadn't even been wearing at bra! I was instantly aroused, looking at her soft, round, full breasts, the nipples growing hard.
Old 12-09-2002, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

I was growing hard as well, and I think Pam could tell. She opened her eyes and leaned forward. I felt her hands on my chest then on my skin as she started to part my robe. My robe had fallen opened to the belt as her hands were now caressing my chest. God she felt good. Then I felt her tongue on my nipple as she licked it in a circular motion. I was getting so hot then I felt her hands on the knot of the belt. She was starting to untie it. After the robe was free she pushed it to each of my sides exposing me. I could tell she was watching, looking down as she sucked my nipple. After a few moments she stopped and came back to kiss me. I felt her one hand touch me as she said "I think we should trade places". Before I could get a world out, Pam gave me a very deep kiss and started tonguing into my mouth. I returned my tongue to her and she started to suck on it as if to give me a little taste of what was next to come. Our kiss broke and I rolled off to one side and sat as she then sat on me. She placed my head back on the couch (like I did to her) and said "just close you eyes and enjoy, or maybe you want to watch". With that she started licking her way down my chest, and then I felt her get off and move towards the floor. Of course I was watching appearing to have my eyes closed. I felt her hands push my robe to each side then she pushed my legs apart. She took my cock in her hand then started to lower her head. I just closed my eyes...
Old 12-29-2002, 07:42 AM

Finally the anticipation ended with her lips touching the head of my cock. As my cock entered into her mouth I felt her tongue now pressing firmly on the tip. As she circled with it, Pam started lowering herself down. I was wondering at what point she would stop..if she would stop. She didn't, and made it to the base of my cock. She stopped as if she was trying to catch her breath. Then, I could feel her starting to suck as she pulled away. She started pumping me with her mouth and I didn't think I would last long. She was feeling very good, not to easy, not to hard...just right. I really didn't want to cum too soon and have her think I was inexperienced, so I started playing with my balls with my left hand and I grabbed my cock with my right when she got to the tip. I was able to pull my cock out and pull it back exposing its underside to her. She took the hint and started licking it up and down to the base. This went on for a few minutes giving me a chance to relax again. Then she started licking my balls and gently sucking on each of them. God how I wanted them in her mouth. I started to gently push one in and she looked up at me and winked. A minute later Pam had my entire sack in mer mouth licking and sucking away. I could feel the juices running down the crack of my ass which I then spread for her just to see her reaction. I really didn't know how far she's go. She started licking down to my ass and I had to watch. She started gently rimming my ass then probing it to tease me. After a few probes, she brought her finger to her mouth and got it nice and wet. With that, brought it to my ass. I could feel her moving it around my hole as she stood up and said to me, "I want you to cum now, we'll finish down there later". With that she got back down to sucking my cock. As she continued, I could feel her finger starting to enter my ass, I knew it wouldn't be long before I would explode!
Old 12-29-2002, 06:04 PM

I was at the brink when she suddenly stopped and get on her feet said "Watch". She started moving her body seductively while starting to undress. Off came the blouse completely, her skirt and soon she was down to her panties. And all the time she was playing with her breasts, pinching her nopples and rubbing. Then she asked me to close my eyes tight. I did it, not wanting to spoil her fun and breathlessly waited for her next move. In a minute, I felt her climp back onto the couch and she took my hand and guided it to her croch. I was thinder struck! I felt my finger touch a limp...
Old 12-31-2002, 06:39 AM

dick! I couldn't believe it! I was startled, and pulled my hand away; Pam knew it. She said that she wanted to be with me for a while a never knew how to get it to happen because she was worried about my reaction and what I'd think of her. She said she didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. I didn't know what to say. I told her that I needed another glass of wine (to break the ice). She offered to get it for me. As I watched her walk into the kitchen, I just couldn't help watching her walk. That ass that I always wanted to fuck looked as good as before. She returned with the wine, standing directly in front of me as if not to hide, but rather give me a good look at her. I thought to myself, what a courageous woman. Or was she a he, or he a she? Was it real, did it work? I was really confusing myself as well as becoming somewhat curious. She said "if you want me to put my clothes back on I will". I didn't say anything. Then she said "do you want me to leave? I'm sorry if I upset you or embarassed you. I just couldn't hide it anymore". I said, "I'd like you to stay". Our friendship over the years was the only reason I didn't throw her out. I just kept looking at her, at it, in amazement. She grabbed my hand and brought it once again to her crotch. She said "it's like yours, it doesn't bite". I was still somewhat in shock. As I sat on the couch, I opened my legs to get her to move as close to the couch as possible. While holding her cock, I looked up at her. I could see her beautiful breasts and face. she started enjoying it and just tilted her head backwards. Then, I felt her dick start to harden as I fondled it. As it got bigger, I heard Pam start to breathe harder. I started to jack her to see how big it would get. My curiosity was running absolutely wild. My heart was racing and I no longer knew what I was doing. Her cock grew to what appeared to be 6-7". At that point, I just kind of held it and started to come back to reality. You could cut the air with a knife. Pam was still breathing heavily and playing with her breasts. Then she said "please suck me. I want your mouth on my cock so bad". I didn't know what to do. Then she grabbed her cock with her right hand and the back of my head with her left. Inches separated my mouth from her. Then, I felt her hand start to pull me to her...