Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Unbalanced Libra

Send a message via AIM to Dubblz Send a message via Yahoo to Dubblz
Nurse Nurse Oh Nurse!!

Not doing a true story format like I had planned..Chain of events are real, just changed the names and enhanced the events, lol..

Nurse..Nurse…Oh Nurse!!!

Chapter One..Strangers when we meet.

The sun peeked thought the blinds signaling a new day, and warily, I stretched, and got ready to shower, and get started.. It had been a particularly shitty couple of months, I thought, as I prepared for my day.. Entering the bathroom, I knew I had to get my life turned around and going in the right direction. As I finished with draining the old snake, I stood back and took a look and decided to do an evaluation.. ”The Breakup”, I had just been through had left me in a bad way, unable to appreciate all the good things that were going on.. Nancy and I had a good thing going for awhile, but her husband had caught on to what was happening, and she had moved, without a trace, to parts unknown. My mind was totally fucked without her there, and left me with a huge void.. We had gone on for six of the happiest months I had ever known, and it was just now setting in as to how much I had depended on our being together, even if it was only three or four times a month.. She had seemed to be the only one that could seperate me, from the business I was in, and give me perspective on other things in life.. After my time in the service, I had gone wild in my younger years doing this and that, to get by, and just in the past few years was readjusting to a “normal” way of life.. I had squandered away some good years, getting into coke, and fast living. At some point, my eldest brother had come up with an idea for a business, and I used the benefits from the Army to get a loan to get started.. Our business was doing well now, and it had given me the tangibles in life I had always wanted.. Right now, it was the only thing holding me together, so today was the day to begin anew.. I wasn’t bad looking. At 6’1”,220 pounds.. I stayed in shape fairly regularly, and at 30 years old, I was getting slightly grey at the temples, but that seemed to work in my favor.. No two ways about it, now!!. I needed to embark on a new life with a partner that was looking to be in a REAL relationship.. Having been a part time lover had worked against me all this time. Never did explore all the possibilities of partnership, and pleasure.. Today was the day to start!!. I had always stayed away from personals dating, but,I thought that would be a start.

I went out to my laptop, and signed on.. Hell.. What’s there to lose in this, I thought. My first draft was really not what I would even like to read, so I took it to the office and got a review from one of the women working for us. She had been dating that way for some time, so I felt good about her experience, and confidence. Dana, being the “Cupid Player” she naturally is, said she’d look it over, but if I liked, she knew a few women that were looking for someone, and would be happy to give my email addy to a few of her friends.. I liked that idea immediately, and agreed.. Over the next few days, I exchanged mails and chatted with a few people all of whom seemed nice, but nothing electric.. Third day, was the charm.. Just before bedtime, I get a message from “sexy nurse”.. I always had a thing for nurses,so,I was eager to reply.. We started to chat back and forth most every night, sometimes for hours. ”Sexy Nurse”, Suzie, seemed like quite the Woman.. We took our chances at each other with some sexual innuendo, but usually came back to the things we found to be fun.. I was a little taken back when I send her my photo though, and she sent nothing back.. Said she wanted to be a mystery, so I just let it go at that.. After about a week of this, we decided to have dinner, and see if we got along in person, the way we did online.. I was really quite interested, so I began counting off the hours till that night, when we would meet.. Looked like my luck had taken a change for the better,I thought to myself, and noticed that extra bounce in my step when I went to my car, to go to the office..

I have to admit that while the drive was short,I had plenty of time to think of some of the things we chatted about.. Suzie sure as hell sounded sexy enough.. I was sure that her sense of humor alone would carry us through dinner, and possibly more.. Most guys are usually attracted to huge boobs, but I had always thought a little bit different.. I’m always attracted to people that can laugh, and not take the world too seriously.. She surely seemed to fit the bill there.. We had laughed over and over about the things that had gone on in our lives, as well as the things we were hoping for in the future.. The picture thing, kept bothering me though.. Dana had said she was a very good looking woman, so what was the problem?. She described herself as 5’4”..130 pounds.. Medium length Brown hair.. Green eyes.. All sounded like a dream come true to me.. As I considered all the possibilities, I didn’t notice the stop sign, or the truck.. SLAM!!.. ”Oh Shit”, was the last thing I remembered..

I couldn’t believe the pain I was in when I came back to reality.. It appeared that someone was putting the finishing touches on a cast on my left leg, just up to my knee.. My left arm was also in one, in some kind of traction device, holding it up, and in place.. It felt like a sword in my chest as well.. Damn,I thought.. I sure as hell didn’t die, but I must have come pretty close.. The attendant called for another doctor to come in, and let me know what had just gone on.. He told me that a truck had broadsided me, and broke my left arm,and leg..A couple of ribs were bruised, and I would have to stay for a few days to make sure that any internal bleeding had stopped, and I was ok to go home.. My mind was reeling with things I knew I should do to let the office know what had gone on, and I knew I had to find a way to let Suzie know I wasn’t going to show up that evening.. Just my luck!!.. Finally get a great date, and I can’t get there.. The pain meds kicked in, and I slipped from consciousness..

When I came to, I had never been so happy to see Dana.. She had a wry smile on her face, and I couldn’t think of what could be so funny..

“Nice to SEE you, Jim”.. she quipped..

The way she said that tipped me off, and I looked down.. There I was in all my “glory”, as I had kicked the sheet off.. Trying to move fast, was not an option, as just trying to move, sent stabbing pain throughout most of my body..

“I’d like you to meet Suzie, Jim”..

You could see me start to blush all over as Suzie came forward and said..
“Well, Jim,I can’t say I’m too impressed with our first date, but this might work out.. I love a man that let’s me be in control, on the first date, right Dana?”..

Dana was laughing hard now, and said “Don’t worry about the office, it’s all taken care of.. Your biggest worry now, is making it up to Suzie after you “cancelled” out on her, after all SHE’S in charge of your pain meds”..

Suzie chimed right in with, ”speaking of which, it’s time now, for your shot”..

Not waiting for Dana to leave, she just pulled up my dressing gown, and proceeded to give me the shot..

I was dying from embarrassment as the two women examined what was left of a body I was once pretty much proud of, but now casted, in two places, and had a catheter inserted in my now greatly confused prick.. She gently rubbed some alcohol on the side of my hip, as Dana was now watching intently, she inserted the syringe.. I had to admit it though, it was now getting exciting having two beautiful women look at me like this, and it soon started to cause excitement and pain as my member struggled to respond, but was held back by the slender draining tube in me.. I had always thought that Dana was attractive, but thought better of asking her out because of the work thing.. But Suzie, was way more than I thought.. She was everything she had said,PLUS.. Her slightly oval face,was flawless.. Her brown eyes were bright and shiny.. Her lips were captivating.. Auburn hair flowed down to her shoulders, and danced as she moved. Her hands moved me back into place as she moved my covering back over my now struggling penis, and they both had a good laugh, as she smoothed it into place, just grazing lightly over my thighs, and down my leg.. Looked like my first hospital experience was going to be one to remember..

Suzie and Dana stood away from the bed and were chatting back and forth, occasionally looking back at me and smiling, I had to appraise the situation.. Enough of the pain meds had kicked in so my thinking was slowed down, but clearly, this was not a familiar situation.. I remember having a fantasy at one time about a woman having complete control over me, but this was not the same stage that I had set in it, but none the less, I was intrigued, to say the least.. My mind began to think of all the possibilities, when I heard Dana calling me.. ”Jim…Jim..Hey, a penny for your thoughts, or can’t you repeat them?”. She laughed.. She was heading back to the office now, to put my mind at rest for the work issue.. Suzie chimed in that she would be back to check on me from time to time, during her shift..

Anyone that’s ever been in a hospital knows that as soon as you get comfortable, and get to sleep, it’s time to get poked and prodded by someone checking up on you.. I got a lot of kidding about being there for my first date with Suzie, and that they had been told about a “hands off” policy, Suzie had put out.. As the night passed, the pain was decreasing, so I asked them for aspirin, instead of the shots.. As my head cleared from the effects, I started to join in on the kidding, and soon started feeling a little better about the situation.. By early morning, when they were checking on the catheter, I was asking if they were taking bets on my “boy”.. The blush on the nurses face, gave me my answer..

About mid-morning as I looked around, I saw a figure by the window.. The light shined through in a way that it went right through her Nurses Dress, almost making it see through.. I ran my eyes slowly up her figure.. Very shapely legs.. She was slightly bent over, so the muscles were taut.. Immediately, I noticed that she was wearing nylons, instead of pantyhose.. I could see the attached garters holding the fabric to her shapely thighs.. Her ass was something of Greek Mythology.. Perfectly shaped and tight.. As I proceeded up, she turned around, and it was Suzie!!.. ”YOU..ARE SOOOO BUSTED,MISTER”, she laughed. .”What!!”.. As lame as that is, was all I could respond with.. ”YOU.. Were checking out my ass, weren’t you?”.. ”Well, uhhh.. Hey, can’t stop a guy from dreaming, can ya?”, was my reply.. ”Well, she replied, I have some good news, and some bad news for you”.. I thought I WAS feeling better, but now I wasn’t too sure.. ”Good news first?”, I asked.. ”OK, she said.. Your catheter ,is coming out today”. That was probably the best I could have hoped for.. The thing was driving me up the wall.. ”When”, I asked.. With the most evil grin I ever saw, Suzie said, ”Now”.. My head was spinning as she approached me and started to put on her gloves.. She never stopped grinning the whole time as she slowly prepared herself.. My hips, and stomach were twitching as I prepared for her touch.. Both embarrassment, and excitement were setting in as she raised my gown.. ”You take a deep breath in, and when I tell you to exhale, I’ll pull this out,ok?”.. I nodded approval.. As she took me in her grasp, and told me to breathe in, I couldn’t help what was going on in me.. I couldn’t even look in her face, as my cock began to grow in her hand.. Hurting as it was, I couldn’t stop it.. My eyes were glued to her chest...Top two buttons on her dress were open, and most beautiful set of 34 b cup breasts I had ever seen, were straining to jump out of her bra.. ”Oh My God, Hon, that’s got to hurt”, she said.. Still with the grin.. ”Looks like he wants to get to know you better”, I said trying to be cute.. The pain shot right up to my eyes when she flicked the head of my cock, to get me back to my right size.. ”Sorry Hon, don’t want to damage that, I MAY have use for it one of these days”, she said.. I had told her when we were chatting that I liked women with smaller breasts.. ”More than a mouthful, is a waste”, I always kidded.. She was testing me to see if that’s what I really thought, I now knew.. ”I’m not letting the other Nurses do this” ,she said matter of factly, ”So you need to work with me on this.. I can flick it with both hands,if that’s what it takes”.. I now knew I was going to get to see more of Suzie, so after a few minutes we tried again, and she removed it.. I didn’t know it at the time, but her other hand had a small amount of lotion on it, and when she finished, she rubbed my cock gently, and soothed me.. With a final few rubs,she said, ”Bad news is that you’ll be here a few more days”.. Her evil grin re-appeared.. Best fuckin bad news I had ever received in my life, I thought to myself.. As she removed her gloves, she said “I’ll be back a few times to check on you, Hon, OK?”.. ”Pleaseeee Do”, I replied, and we both laughed.. ”Hey…When can I get out of this bed?”, I called to her.. ”When I get back”, she smiled, and left..

My mind was reeling from this white clad beauty, and the way she handled me.. How often do you find someone with this kind of sense of humor, and an obvious sexual nature.. Then combine that personality, with the looks she has, and the obvious esteem she carried when she moved.. I was sold!!.. I had to get to know this Angel of Mercy/Kinky Minx.. My doctor interrupted my thoughts, by giving me the “once over”, and decided to bring my casted left arm, out of it’s traction.. ”It’s not much of a comfort, but it’s a start”, he said.. ”I understand one of our nurses has taken charge of getting you on your feet”, he said with a wry smile.. I replied “Yep”, but was thinking more along the lines of her pinning me to the cot I was on..

About two o’clock Suzie came back to my room.. Not that I had any hope of outsmarting her experience, I still had a plan.. ”How you doing, Jim”, she beamed.. ”Well, to be honest, I really need to quit pissing in this bottle”. .”Can you walk me to the bathroom?”.. With only one working arm, I couldn’t hold the gown up, and hold my cock at the same time, so I was going to need her help.. She told me later that she was way ahead of my plan, but she got me to my feet, and we started to make our way.. I don’t know if it was the pain, or the feel of her holding me that had me getting excited, just going to the john.. I know she intentionally pushed those perfect tits into my body a couple of times, along the way.. As we got to my destination, the toilet of all the erotic places in the world, she took the lead.. ”Hold your gown up”, she said.. I could feel both of us getting nervous, now.. I did as she said, and she took me gently in her hand, and pointed me.. She obviously knew what was going to happen.. I was growing with just her touch.. Her eyes were absolutely gleaming when I looked down at her.. My knees shook as she held me in her hand, and returned my stare.. A low moan unknowingly escaped me as I seemed to piss forever.. I was about three quarters hard by the time it stopped...She had her lower lip between her teeth when I finished.. She even knew to give it three shakes!!.. ”Time to wash your hair now”, she stated.. Guess I was going to do as I was told, from this point, forward.. She leaned me over the basin as best I could and used the sprayer to wet my hair and wash it.. I will never forget the sensual feeling of her fingers in my hair as she massaged the shampoo in.. The cold feel of the sink on my throbbing hard cock, was also getting our attention.. I was afraid she might give it another one of those persuasive flicks, but she just reached in and “repositioned”it.. It was pinned to the sink as she rinsed the shampoo out..

On the way back to the bed my mind raced for a way to ask her to help me wash the rest of my body.. ”Now it’s time for your bath”, she said.. Suzie was way ahead of me,now.. Understanding that, I relaxed and started to enjoy my visit.. It was a bit embarrassing to be totally naked like this, in front of her, but with the curtain drawn, she proceeded to clean me.. Her nails were like needles, as she washed across my chest.. My nipples responded by hardening, at her touch.. The feel of the way she used the sponge to rise me had my cock jerking, in her full view.. She was a cock tease for the ages.. She knew exactly how to touch me, and where, to get the response she wanted.. She was in total control of my responses.. She purposely avoided my pelvis, and washed each leg.. Only half of my left leg was showing due to the cast, but she started asking if it felt good, and to tell her if anything hurt.. My breathing was now excited as I replied in broken words.. ”Ffeels sso good”, was all I could say.. She finished with my right leg, and I was almost panting, thinking she was going to wash my cock, next..WRONG AGAIN.. ”Roll to your good side,Jim”.. I noticed a shake, even in her voice now.. ”I know you may not like this, but it has to be done”, she stated with a firmer tone.. I didn’t know whether I cum, or die of embarrassment, when I felt the sponge washing my ass!!.. She moved sooo slowly as she cleansed me down there.. I felt her hands touch at the base of my balls, as she moved back and forth, very gently cupping them.. She rinsed, and repeated the motions, driving me to new horizons of extacy.. Her finger gently washed around my exposed, and puckered anus.. I had never had experience with any type of anal sex before, so when her finger slightly entered me, I caught a moan,escaping my mouth..”Is that uncomfortable , Hon”, she almost cood.. Words failing me at this point, she felt my body relax to her touch, and pushed it in further.. ”OHHH..Mmmm..Suzzzz..Oh My Fucking God”. I relented to her.. ”I told the doctor, I’d check your prostate”.. The words shook from her mouth.. ”When was the last time you were checked”.. ”I Uhhh, umm.. I never had it checked quite like this before”, was all I could think of.. ”Seems to be healthy, and normal in size”,she replied.. I looked over my shoulder at Suzie now.. Her eyes were glazed over.. She seemed intent to her purpose.. She continued rubbing it until I responded in the way she wanted.. Moving back to meet her intrusion.. ”We have to make good and sure everything is in working order”. she said.. ”Roll to your back now, Jim”.. Her thinly gloved hands were electric to me now..

I lay on my back now,and she started to move in for the kill.. Slowly she dripped water down my chest, and moved down to lick it up. As she dragged her tongue across each nipple, I involuntarily jerked up at her.. Slowly she traced her tongue along my neck, to my mouth.. Damn, what a tongue this woman had.. We dueled our tongues fiercly, as she pinched down on my nipple with her finger tips, twisting it slightly.. With the one arm I had left, I reached to feel that set of beautiful breasts that were still hidden from my view.. With her dress now open at the top, I tried to unfasten her bra, but she stopped me there.. ”When I’m sure you’re the man I want, more will be revealed to you”, she whispered in my mouth.. Her nipple was like a small stone under her bra, as I felt it ..She was now rubbing each breast against the palm of my opened hand, as we further explored each other.. As Suzie returned to my mouth, I let my hand glide down to trace the outline of her garter laced legs, and then further up, to her warmth.. I let my finger trace along the band of her panties, as I began my own quest, to show her I was the man she was looking for.. I could feel wetness leaking from her as I further explored her finely muscled body.. More than even my own release, at this point, I wanted to taste her essence, but I knew not try.. Instead I proceeded with my fingers. Slowly I tested the strength of the banding as I slipped a finger through, and traced the outline of her slicked skin, at her mound.. After removing her uniform, she mounted what small area there was left on the bed, in a sixty-nine position.. I awaited her whim.. ”Use your mouth, and only on the outside of my panties”, she whispered.. I wanted more than anything on earth at this point, to pin her down and lash her hot pussy with my tongue.. Now though,that was physically impossible, and I had to proceed, just as she wanted me too.. My cock ached more than my broken arm, right now, and it needed release…ANY RELEASE..

I started to lick at her thighs lightly, as my fingers traced back to her panty lines.. Making sure not to enter her clearly shaven, dripping slit, I darted my tongue quickly up and down into patch of skin joining her hip, to her crotch.. She twitched nervously against my face with each assault.. Making sure I had covered as much of her silken clad pussy with my mouth, I exhaled slowly, and steadily, into her.. She took my manhood into her lubricated hand, and began rubbing me.. Top to bottom, the length of my cock, at first, then wrapping her hand around it, and slowly started stroking me.. Licking gently over her clad pussy, I slid my finger inside her panties, and found her clit.. ”Mmmm… Baby.. Make me cum like that, Baby”.. She didn’t need to say anything else.. Gently licking the outside of her panties, and teasing the tip of her clit with my fingers, she started jerking my cock furiously.. If the door to the room were open they would have been calling a code for all the noises that were coming from us, as we brought each other relentlessly, to orgasm.. I tasted her cum as it soaked through her panties and onto my purposeful tongue.. I wanted every drop of her essence.. My own orgasm broke as an erupting volcano, as I felt the first stream of my own cum land on my chest.. A second and third followed, as she lightly squeezed my balls, helping to further drain me..

We lay together in that same position for a few minutes, trying to regroup from the best sex I had ever had, even though no penetration occurred.. I cheated slightly from the agreement we had, by gathering the flowing juices from pussy, and bringing them to mouth, to savor her.. Her essence was delightful.. She moved up from the bed, and stood over me.. One more kiss, she lavished upon my hungry mouth.. ”My pussy tastes good on your tongue”, she cooed.. One more time she grazed my chest with her silken clad tits, and then picked up the washcloth, to finish my bath.. I lay there still, and silent, as she finished me.. After readjusting her uniform, she reached under and inserted a finger into herself, and brought it to my mouth.. ”I’ll be back tonight, for visiting hours, my man”.. ”Looks like we’ll be seeing more of each other”..

Within minutes, my world was reduced to slumber, waiting for my next visit..

Chapter 2
Getting To Know You….Next..