Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2003, 07:55 AM

Waterfall

They walked hand and hand along the beautiful white sandy beach. The warm sun warmed their nude bodies as they looked at each other. The deep blue water that lapped at their feet. The sun sparkled off the waves as they continued their walk along the beach. After a while they came to a small stream that flowed into the sea. They decided to walk up the stream hopping it might be cooler under the trees. They turned and walked up the stream their feet splashing as they went.

In a little while they started to hear the sounds of falling water. The trees opened up on a small pool with a waterfall at the other side. They waded into the pool splashing and laughing. The cool water felt good on their bodies as they came closer to the waterfall. They sat under the falling water and discovered that there was a cave behind the falls. He climbed through the falling water into the cave helping her follow him. The floor was covered in soft moss and the bright sunshine made small rainbows dance all around the room.

He hugged her tight as she lifted her head to look at him and offer her lovely lips to his. He kissed her hard as his hands gently rubbed her back. Slowly his hands slipped down till they cupped her nice firm butt. He lifted her up crushing her lips against his as his tongue parted her lips and slipped deep inside her mouth. Eagerly she pulled his body against hers feeling the warmth of his growing cock against her belly. She reached down and stroked his cock as her tongue danced with his. She could feel the wetness starting to flow from her.

He lifted her off the floor her legs going around his waist and her arms going around his neck holding on tight. She wiggled her hips till the tip of his cock found her entrance and she slowly relaxed her arms lowering her self down onto his throbbing cock. He felt his cock slide into her, surrounded by the warmth and softness. They stood there, the light dancing around them, enjoying the feelings of him being deep inside her, their bodies touching warm skin against skin. Slowly she started to move her hips sliding her pussy up and down on his cock feeling the head stroke her spot. Slowly he kneeled and then let her down on her back on the floor, his cock still deep inside her, long slow strokes as they both rose closer and closer to orgasm.

Her legs came up on his shoulders opening herself wide to the long slow strokes of his cock . Slowly his movements got faster driving his hungry cock deep inside her his balls slapping against her as her whole body shook from his thrusts. She could feel his cock stiffen and grow he was close and so was she, Suddenly he drove his cock home and stopped holding himself deep inside her She could feel hot jets of cum splash inside her as he came deep inside. Her orgasm hit muscles squeezing and milking him squeezing the last drops of cum from his cock. He collapsed on top of her and they lay very still. Slowly his cock softened and slipped out of her. @
Old 09-27-2003, 08:44 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Short, sweet, and to the point! Very nice;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-29-2003, 09:44 PM

thanks .

glad you liked it
Old 09-30-2003, 12:19 AM

Whew!! You're not kidding to the point. Got my heart racing.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:50 PM

thanks seashels
Old 09-30-2003, 10:55 PM

mmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You don't know how you met me, you don't know why, you can't turn around and say goodbye, all you know is when I'm with you, I make you free, and swim through your veins like a fish in the sea" (Uncle Kracker)
Old 10-03-2003, 02:44 AM
Learning to talk sexy

short and very vivid!!!! great job Saggybear!!!
Old 10-03-2003, 09:41 AM

Very nice!
Old 10-05-2003, 06:56 AM

thank you all for your wounderful comments

saggy