Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
The Halloween Party

This is the first section of a longer story. I'll post the remainder later on. Hope you all enjoy!

"How's this for a theme: 'When Worlds Collide' ... what do you think, Baby?"

"I think it'll be awesome!" Holly exclaimed as she sat with David talking over their plan for their Halloween party. It would be the first big thing they had planned, bringing together his friends and hers, along with some of their work friends.

"I know that Halloween is your favorite holiday, so this should be great fun," he added. "I've got the clubhouse reserved and John's band has agreed to play."

"They don't just play old people's music do they?" she asked, tossing back her head of shoulder length chestnut-colored hair, her greenish eyes teasing him.

"Now you do remember what happened the last time you joked about my age?" he said, remembering the image of her body naked and bent over his lap while he spanked her sweet firm ass.

"Mmm, yes I do, and it was wonderful!" she laughed.

He reached over to her and took her into his arms, pulling her close enough for a kiss. "I don't know what I'm going to do about disciplining you, but I swear I will come up with something."

"And what will you do if it's something that turns me on?" Holly asked teasingly.

"Spend the rest of my life turning you on, I guess."

"I'd love that, Honey," she said sweetly.

"And so would I, I'm sure," David said. He hugged her close to him and kissed her again, brushing his lips on her soft warm and wet ones. He loved the taste of her. "So what do you want to go as?"

"Well, I have this really cool thing that I designed myself and it works really well as a couple thing too," Holly said. "You can go as a vampire and I can go as your victim."

"Mmm, as long as I get to nibble on your neck all night, that would be cool."

"Actually, I'll be wanting you to nibble on something else," she said, teasing him by poking the tip of her tongue out between her teeth.

The following week, they figured out what they needed for decorations and took a trip to the big Halloween specialty store not far away. They went crazy wandering the aisles, finding all sorts of weird and creepy stuff to decorate the clubhouse. Even though they knew how they were going to dress, they played around looking at costumes. David paused for a moment and looked at his lover. She was so young and alive and always looked so sexy to him. She was wearing an awesome pair of tall boots on that came almost to her knees, black stockings and a short pleated woolen skirt. Her black leather jacket parted enough to show off her pastel cashmere sweater and the wonderful curves of her breasts. And as she tilted her head, her long dark red hair, a lovely shade of chestnut fell over her shoulder, making him sigh with desire.

"Oh, I could see you in this one," Holly called out, holding up a Tarzan costume.

"Well, I have been working out a lot lately," David replied, assuming a weight-lifter stance and flexing his muscles. "Your guy friends won't get jealous or anything, will they?"

"They already are, Honey," she laughed and continued browsing through the rack of men's costumes. She glanced back at him as he continued looking through the women's costumes. His sandy brown hair was still streaked blond from the time he spent outside during the summer. His tall slender frame nicely filled out the faded jeans and the warm denim shirt he wore. The well-worn brown leather bomber jacket added nicely to his look. He wasn't the most handsome guy she had ever been with, but there was a quiet confidence about him, a surety of who he was and where he was going that she found irresistible. And she always melted when he looked at her and she saw the intense loving feelings in his green eyes. The fact that he was so much older than her mattered little to her now; it simply felt so right for them to be together.

"Uh-oh," David remarked loudly, pulling one from the rack. "Oh, Baby! This is you! Absolutely!"

"What?" Holly asked, looking over.

"I can definitely see you in this!" he exclaimed, holding up a skimpy French Maid costume.

"Figures," she said with a fake tone of disgust coloring her voice. "You just like the idea of seeing me half naked."

"Actually," David said, hanging it back up and stepping up beside her. "I am quite fond of the idea of seeing you completely naked."

"And I like being naked with you, Hon," she said, accepting his little kiss on her cheek. "But look, I have all the other makeup, we need to find you some vamp teeth."

Looking through the store's wide selection, they found a scary set that fit his mouth perfectly. He couldn't resist wearing them and trying out scary voices on unsuspecting customers. After working through the checkout line, they toted their purchases out to the car. A chill breeze was blowing, but as David held the door open for her, he looped his arm around the waist of her leather jacket and pulled her body toward him before she could slip into the car. He gave her a long deep wet kiss.

"I love you, Baby," he said softly, his voice rising just above the whistle of the wind. "And I can't wait to get you home."

"And do what?" she teased.

"Oh, I don't know," he said blankly. "Play a game of Parcheesi or maybe checkers."

"Only if it's strip checkers," she laughed, gripping the cheeks of his ass and pulling his hips toward her. "And I will beat your ass. What do you say?"

"I say, what are we doing freezing our asses off in this damn parking lot," he answered, releasing his hug a bit. "Let's go, Baby!"

As they motored toward their apartment, Holly couldn't resist pulling out some of the stuff to check it out. She was like a kid at Christmas, talking excitedly about each thing, what she liked about it and where it would be best to hang or display it. David smiled at her joy, and knowing that they would be sharing this holiday together made it more special.

"I can't wait," she giggled. "This will be so much fun."

"Well, I want to make as many of your dreams come true as I can," he said.

"And you have," she replied, putting the bags away and taking his hand. "One by one."

"So tell me," he asked. "Are there any other deep dark fantasies that you have lurking in that freaky mind of yours that you haven't told me about?"

"There's still a few," she replied. "But you don't want to know them."

"Sure I do," he answered. "Tell me."

"Oh, I don't think so," she protested. "You'd think that they were too weird."

"Try me. You never know, it might be one of mine."

"I'm not so sure about that," Holly said hesitantly. "I'm kind of a freak and I've shared more with you than just about anybody else, but you'd think this was really bizarre."

"Come on, Baby, you can tell me," David said. "Really. I won't laugh and I won't be grossed out or anything. Tell me."

"Well," she said reluctantly. "What about a graveyard?"

"What about them?"

"What about doing it in a graveyard?"

"Hmm, let's see," he said trying to fill in the image growing in his mind. "You and me on a dark windy night, your skirt up to your hips, your panties down to your knees, pressing your soft warm body up against a cold hard gravestone." David glanced over at her while he drove. He had seen the look on her face before, a deep look of desire and longing.

"Mmm, that would be so hot," Holly said, the image fixing in her brain.

"Yes, it would be," David added. "Of course being with you anywhere is hot to me."

"Better take it easy, old man," she said, her hand slipping over to check if anything was growing in his lap. And there was. "If you turn me on enough I just might just make you live that one out."

"Like I would complain," David said, looking over at her closely, seeing the rosy blush on her cheeks and the dreamy look glow in her eyes. All it took was a look from her to fill him with desire. His hand slipped from the gearshift to her thigh, settling just below the hem of her short pleated woolen skirt.

The soft silky feel of her leg through the stocking delighted his touch. He knew that on the way home, not far from the apartment was the Grand Oaks Cemetery. It was chilly this evening, but perhaps not so cold that ... he hesitated to finish the thought.

"Mmm, David," she moaned softly as his hand eased up underneath her skirt, flirting with the lace top of her stocking. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes I am," he remarked. "And I'm sure about this." He slowed and pulled into the approach to the cemetery. As the headlights flashed on the open gates and caught the shadows of the first headstones, he felt her hand grip him firmly.

"Oh, my god!" Holly exclaimed with a squeal, the blush on her cheeks growing deeper. "I didn't think you'd ... I mean, you don't have to ... are you sure about this?"

David didn't say a word, but doused the headlights as he turned through a short curve in the roadway and pulled to a stop. He leaned over to her, placed his hand on her chin and turned her face toward his. He placed another kiss upon her lips, a deep penetrating kiss that told her of his teeming desire for her. "Baby, you know that I'd do anything to make you happy. If it turns you on, it turns me on, all right?"

"Are you sure?" she asked softly. "I didn't mean that we had to do it tonight or anything."

"I know. But we're here and I want you too. So come on! Let's go!" was his reply and he climbed out of the car. David opened up the passenger door and reached inside for her. Holly seemed tentative in her reaction as he took her arm and helped her out.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she cried, taking his hand as they ran from the car and raced among the headstones and markers.
Old 10-23-2002, 11:26 AM

David slowed and gathered her up in his arms. The breeze filtering through the trees was chill, but they were protected in the shadow of a mausoleum and his hands found her body warm underneath her leather jacket. With one hand around her waist and the other reaching up to her cheek, he bent forward and kissed her full on the lips, his tongue penetrating her mouth, reaching out to wrestle with hers. Holly reached around him and pulled his body to her. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she felt herself opening up to him, surrendering to the passion of the moment. He felt warm to her, a heat that penetrated deeply into her and raised the temperature of her desire for him.

"Oh, Honey," she called out. "I want you ... so much ... right now!"

David advanced toward her and, almost as if dancing an exotic needful tango, they backed up toward the cold stone building. His hands edged along the opening of her jacket and then pushing up underneath her sweater. His fingers felt just the slightest bit cold to her as they glided along her warm tender flesh. Darting up higher they danced over her breasts, teasing her nipples through the thin lace of her bra. She wanted to feel his unobstructed touch so badly that she almost wished she hadn't worn one. His cool fingers pulled at the cups just enough to be able to touch her taut nipples, rubbing back and forth over them, pinching them gently, and pulling at them tenderly. Their wet kisses became frantic, full of tongue and heated movement.

Holly's hands reached down along his body, feeling the urgency of his body, his muscles tensed up, his flesh vibrating with excitement. She felt the stiffness of his cock through the coarse fabric of his jeans. She rubbed her hands over his belly, his crotch, and his thighs, capturing his response to her touch circling over his yearning body. Tugging at his zipper, she managed to pull it down enough to slip a hand inside and feel his warm body through the silk of his boxers. Just as her long fingers curled around the shaft of his cock, he started to stoop down, pausing for a few moments to tease the warm exposed flesh of her body with his kisses.

As he knelt between her legs, she felt his hands move up underneath her skirt, following her legs up past the stocking tops, over the soft sweet skin of her thighs, until they reached the thin panel of lace that barely covered her pussy. After lightly rubbing across her, they continued upward, pushing her skirt up so that he could bring his face closer to her. She felt the warmth of his breath upon her body then the dampness of his kiss on her pussy, adding to her own that had been building. His tongue glided up and down along her lace-covered slit, and she spread her legs a bit farther and thrust her hips outward against him. He pulled the panties to the side of her damp folds and pressed forward against her, his warm lips and tongue thrilling her, sending chills up and down her spine.

David moved his tongue up and down along her, tasting her excitement, letting the tip press up inside her for a moment, then dance up around and around her clit, then dart up and down quickly her complete length. As he pressed forward lifting her skirt up and out of his way, he pressed the cheeks of her ass against the cold stone of the building. The mere chilling touch sent a huge shiver through her body. The heat of his passion warmed her greatly, making the shock of the cold stone an exciting contrast. She raised a leg up and hooked it over his shoulder, opening herself wider for him, urging him to continue. Her wetness flowed over his chin and dripped down onto her thigh sending another chill through her. His tongue continued to work his magic on her bringing her close to begging for him. As a shuddering climax echoed through her, she reached down for his face and pulled him up, kissing away the cool musky scented moisture on his lips and chin.

Holly then sank to her own knees and he turned around to lean back against the wall of the stone mausoleum. She pulled his jeans open and reached inside his boxers for his cock, now nearly fully erect. Wasting no time, she took it eagerly into her mouth, feeling him flinch and gasp as she fully enveloped the head and flicked her tongue around and around it. Wrapping her long fingers around the shaft, she worked her hot mouth on the very end of him, making sure to drag her teeth over it as she pulled away. Licking and kissing every part of him, she felt him quickly grow as stiff as she had ever seen. The heat and hardness of his member made her want him all the more. She stood up and keeping her hand on him, slipped into his waiting arms.

David reached down under her skirt and quickly worked her panties down and away from her pussy. He suddenly spun her around and pressed her up against the wall. Working his cock between the cheeks of her ass, the head found the heat and wetness of her pussy and pressed forward. At first it was just the very tip that entered her. In and out, slowly and surely, he began to push farther into her until he finally buried his entire length inside her.

She raised her arms upward to brace herself as he began to plunge deeply inside her. Hard and fast he began to work inside her. His hands reached up again, pushing her sweater up and finding her nipples as stiff as pebbles. He pulled on them more firmly than before and felt her body quiver with pleasure.

"Oh, David," she called out, unable to control the way her hips pushed back against his thrusting. "Oh, yes, Honey!"

In the scattering light of the moon and stars, they pressed up against the wall, locked in their hot passionate loving embrace. The intense feelings kept building inside them both and they ground their bodies together seeking the release that would flood them with pleasure. Harder and faster they pushed and pulled. David felt her body tremble when he dragged his fingers across her clit while his other hand kept touching and teasing her breasts. Then he pulled her away from the building and back with him falling to the ground and rolling over until Holly was laying on her back atop a large gravestone that was flush with the ground. He knelt between her legs and let his long stiff cock point toward her open wet pussy. He lowered his hips until they met hers and his cock began to contact the folds of her sex.

"Oh, Baby, I love you so much!" he said as he felt the head push up inside her wet smooth warmth.

"Oh, yeah, Honey!" she replied, spreading her legs and reaching down to grab his ass and pull his hips toward her. "Oh, I love you too, Hon!"

He worked the thick head in and out of her opening, feeling her grow wetter and slicker, feeling her push against him, trying to increase the intense sensations that were making her body tremble with a surging passion. With each push, each plunge, and each thrust David moved deeper inside Holly. Her body was pressed down onto the cold stone, the lush cheeks of her ass flattened against the weathered surface of the granite. The chill of the stone sent dark tingles of pleasure through her, making her writhe and wriggle with a wild uncontrolled spirit that urged her lover on. Sensing how aroused Holly had become, David's movement atop her grew with an equal will; the shared energy was multiplying and they grasped at each other with a mad passion that was consuming them.

"Oh, god, Holly," David cried out as he thrust harder and harder.

His hands reached under and around her shoulders, clutching at her, gripping her with a strength she had never before felt from him. There was a blanket of stars twinkling above them, obscured by occasional clouds passing overhead, but they were both so caught up by passion of their lovemaking that they hardly noticed. Making love on the ground, protected from the wind by the mausoleum, they thrashed about, letting each thrust push them higher until they were ready to come. Holly dug the heels of her boots into the ground and pushed up wildly as his movements came harder and faster and stronger.

"Oh, David! I'm almost there!" Holly cried out loudly.

"Me too, Baby!" David responded hoarsely, feeling his own peak near.

As Holly began to feel her passion crest, she dug her nails into the leather of his jacket. Her mouth found the warmth of his neck, and without being completely aware, she nipped firmly, not enough to draw blood, but sufficient to send a bolt of energy through him. With a flurry of strong heavy thrusts, he pounded her sweet body until his own climax exploded, sending his hot cum shooting up deep inside her body. As soon as she felt his cum spurt inside her, Holly hugged her lover and kissed his neck.

"Oh, David, honey!" she whispered in his ear as he continued to work his slick cock in and out of her. "I love you so much!"

It was several moments until he slowed down to a stop and began to catch his breath. His body was trembling greatly as he lay atop her, nestled between the spread of her legs.

"Whoa, I don't know what got into me," he said softly, almost apologetically. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just great, Hon," she replied. "That was almost too intense. I had no idea ..."

"Me neither," he replied, giving Holly a great hug and a long deep wet kiss. "I love you, Baby!"

"Mmm, David," she said, holding him close for a few moments longer.

"Think we should be going though? It's getting late," David said. "I need to get you home and warm you up."
Old 10-23-2002, 11:27 AM

"Not that I'm not already warmed up," she giggled. "But maybe a long hot shower with you and some hot tea will help."

"I like the sound of that," David answered.

With another kiss, they separated, pulled their clothes together and stood up, linking arms.

"Well, I hope that old Elwood here doesn't mind," David cracked looking down and reading the name on the headstone.

"Probably the most action he's been part of since what, October 21, 1939," Holly added with a nervous chuckle.

They walked through the cemetery toward the car arm in arm. When David held the door open for her, Holly paused before slipping inside.

"Thank you, honey," she said softly, reaching up to touch his cheek. "That was so hot!"

"Anything for you, Babe," he replied, kissing her tenderly before she got inside the car. With the images of their wild graveyard tryst still fresh, they began to talk about their plans for the party that just a few days away. They were both excited and looking forward to the event, wondering how it would turn out. David knew that anything they did together would be fun and exciting. It always had been. He took her hand and squeezed it tightly.
Old 10-23-2002, 11:29 AM

That's it for now ....

I'll have the rest of the story ready to post later in the week. Please don't be shy about letting me know what you think. Your honest opinions help me write better stories. Thanks!
Old 10-24-2002, 08:49 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
Very Very hot!! I never wanted to have sex in a graveyard, but damn...maybe its not such a bad idea...
Old 10-25-2002, 07:31 AM

The Halloween Party, Part 2

As promised, here is the second part of the story. I hope you all enjoy reading it through to the end. And of course your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated!

It was well after ten o'clock on the Saturday before Halloween and the clubhouse ballroom was hot and jumping.

"I don't know about you, but I think we'd better watch out," David warned.

"Why?" Holly asked, wondering.

"Because I think that Ronald Reagan is trying to put the make on Tinkerbell," he said, gesturing toward his old friend Jeff MacFarland who was trying his best to put a smile on the face of one of Holly's cuter girlfriends.

"I don't think we have much to worry about," Holly laughed. "She can easily handle the best he's got to offer."

As they stood together surveying the scene, a smile came across both faces. The clubhouse ballroom looked terrific decked out in a haunted house theme, with plenty of skeletons and cobwebs and scary sound effects. The band had warmed up quickly in their first set and got almost everybody up and dancing by the third tune. And there was such a mix of people, from Holly's workplace and school, from David's workplace, and of course so many of their friends. And they were surprised at how well every one seemed to get along. Perhaps it was because everyone was in costume, but there seemed to be much more mixing between the different groups, which made them both happy.

"So who's costume do you like the best?" David asked.

"There's some good ones. I like the girl from your office who came as the massacred Girl Scout. And the guy in the toilet is pretty wild," Holly laughed.

"Oh, Greg's Turd In A Toilet costume?" David laughed. "He's done that before a few years ago. Just watch out for the stink bombs he brought along. I'm kind of partial to Mark's tube of Preparation H costume, although your girl friends in the French Maid and Morticia Addams costumes are right up there." Holly smacked at him good naturedly, but he could see that she was giving him a look, a special look. "But the best one by far, is yours," he said, looping his arm around her waist and pulling her close. "You are the prettiest vampire victim I have ever seen in my life!"

And she did look gorgeous in a horror movie way, the filmy black flowing gown, cinched at the waist with a sash made from a black velvet ribbon, contrasting with her pale white makeup and the bite mark and dried blood on her neck. Of course, dressed as a vampire in an old tuxedo with Holly's special makeup design, his hair slicked back and his complexion pale and drawn, David was feeling pretty dapper in a gothic yet romantic sort of way. And when they had ended their first dance together earlier he couldn't resist the urge of dipping her back down low and faking a bite on her neck appropriately.

"So are you guys really going to play tonight?" asked Chuck, one of David's old friends, coming up behind them. "Donny said you guys were gonna jam."

"Yeah, I think so," David answered. "Maybe just a few tunes. We haven't played together in years." He thought about just how long it had been since they had done a gig. Too many years perhaps, but all the guys were here and his good buddy John had no problem with them taking over for a while.

"That will be great," Chuck said. "Looking forward to it."

"So am I, since Holly hasn't heard me play except on CD," David said, giving her waist a little squeeze. They watched together as Chuck wandered off.

"Well, we should be mingling, Honey," Holly reminded him. "Do you want to check at the bar and make sure that he's all set?"

"No problem, Baby," David said, pulling her to him for a quick little kiss. "See you around in a bit for the costume contest?"

Holly smiled and quickly joined some friends while David checked on the bartender. He spent the better part of an hour going around the room greeting and talking with friends, eventually hooking up with a couple of his buddies from work. He looked over and caught sight of Holly chatting with a group of her friends. She turned toward him and smiled warmly. Even as they partied at opposite ends of the hall, they were never far from each other's sight, and the looks they exchanged told anyone there how they felt about being together. As he stood and listened to his friends tell some favorite new jokes, the band hit up a great tune and he felt a hand reach out from nowhere and grab him.

"I wanna dance to this," Holly said, pulling him toward the dance floor. David smiled when he noticed that several of his friends were dancing with her friends. He checked out the band as John hammered his piano and the guitarist Rich cranked out a great rhythm. But when Holly pulled him up and took his hands to dance, he forgot all about the others and filled his eyes with the look of her. It was a fast but easily danceable tune and he loved seeing the joy in her face as they began to move together. The way she moved her arms and shifted her body drew his attention. But the way she laughed as they moved and spun around warmed him deeply. The other guests must have been inspired as well and the dance floor was soon crowded. After another tune or two, she pulled him close and kissed him on the cheek.

"Now this is what I call a party," she laughed.

They took a breather and grabbed a cold drink and a shared few minutes together arm in arm. But soon they were separated and David found himself cornered with some of his old buddies. All of them agreed that it was a great party and how glad they were about coming. They had asked him about which of her girlfriends were available and he pointed them out.

"So how'd you meet her, Davey?" asked George. "She is gorgeous, too much for the likes of you!"

"Don't be jealous, man," chided Greg. "Our old friend is as deserving of her attentions as the next guy. And since I'm the next guy in line, I can't wait."

"So tell, me man, what is it like with her?" asked Ritchie.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, what's it like to have a hot twenty-year-old college girl?"

"Oh, come on! I'm not going to tell you that," David protested. "Don't you remember college?"

"Yeah, but I was the nerd, remember? But really, you can tell us," Ritchie persisted. "We're buddies right? It's got to be wild to be hanging with a hot young babe like that. So what's she like, you know, in the sack?"

"Come on guys, nothing personal, but that's not something I want to talk about," David remarked. "I never asked you about what it's like to be with Helen, did I?"

"But it's been years since Helen looked like that or could fuck like that one must be able to," Ritchie said.

"Hey, watch it, man," Greg said. "Our brother here is in love with the real thing. We should be supporting him."

"Yeah and handing him some Viagra too!" George chimed in. "But all joking aside, it must be a challenge to be with a girl like her twenty-four-seven."

"Bring on the challenges," David said. "But it can really be hard sometimes, because she is so young. She thinks that she's so hip and with-it, when she's really so naïve about many things. We all remember what it was like to be twenty-two. You think you know everything, you have the opportunity to do everything, and the world is full of unlimited promises. But you've only scratched the surface. There is so much that I could teach her but she doesn't want to hear a word of it. You guys know like I do, we've been through it all and we know what life is like. But that doesn't mean anything to her. It's like she has to go through it herself before she knows what it's really like. She's young and foolish, but when she's through, I'll be there for her. God, I sure as hell hope so."

"So is that what you think of me?" Holly said, her voice coming from behind him and sounding chilly.

David turned around, startled by the sound of her voice, unaware that she had been standing behind him while he talked with his friends. Shit! What did I say that was so bad? He asked himself. "Well, maybe what you thought you heard wasn't what I was saying," he said, trying to explain, but she had turned her back to him.

"You think that I'm just some little child or something? Like one of your kids?" she said looking him straight in the eye. Her friend Nikki glared at him.

"No! Wait a minute, Holly! Let me explain!" he said as the two girls began to move away quickly. "That isn't what I meant at all. Come on, Baby!"

Holly paused for a moment and looked back at him. "Just because you're so much older than me, doesn't mean that you're so smart, and that everything you say is so wise, you know," she said slowly.

David was sure that it was just a misunderstanding, and that she hadn't heard exactly what he had said or meant to say. But as she and Nikki turned away and disappeared into the crowd, David looked back to his buddies and shrugged.

"Hey, pallie! You coulda stayed married and been talked to like that!" Ritchie laughed.

"She'll be all right," David said. "Once she cools off, we'll talk and everything will be all right. At least I hope so." But for all the confidence of his words, he felt queasy inside and mulled over what he might say to her later on and how he would say it. Just then he felt a tug on his jacket and turned to see Donny, his old bass player, pointing toward the bandstand.

"It's time to do it," Donny said loudly. "Come on, man. Let's get this on!"
Old 10-25-2002, 07:36 AM

David looked over and saw Holly and Nikki step outside onto the deck. He was torn between the desire to go talk to her and explain, and the urges of his friends to join them on the bandstand. With part of himself still walking out the door onto the deck he joined his old band mates and slung Rich's Gibson around his neck. Strumming an E chord a few times, he found it in perfect tune. His fingers glided up and down the neck a few times in a bluesy scale, bending the final couple of notes until they rang out with a touch of feedback. David then stepped toward the mike.

"Hey, we haven't played together for something like twenty years, so I hope we sound okay," he said.

Danny pounded the drums, working the kinks out of several years of layoff, but not sounding like his chops were missing all that much. David recognized Danny's favorite roll and fill with a great cymbal crash that he snuffed out quickly.

"Yeah, that's it man!" David shouted into the mike.

Donny had strapped on the bass and began to bump his way through a couple of rudimentary bass lines. He glanced over at David as if to say that he only needed a few moments to warm up. Some of their old friends began to call out the names of their tunes. "Monks On The Run!" shouted Speen Dog. "Tina My Dreams! Whoo!" yelled Greg. "It Ain't Fancy!" called out Ritchie.

"All right! All right!" David shouted into the mike in a couple of minutes after his re-united band mates gave him the high sign. "We're gonna start with one first done by The Kinks." He glanced over at John manning the keyboard. "Key of E," he said. John nodded.

David stroked the first three chords solo and shook the guitar until the feedback from the final chord wound through the entire room. Bashing the guitar with a crashing chord, he leaned forward to the mike, and sang out.

"Baby, I feel good!
From the moment I rise.
Feels good from morning through
Till the end of the day. Till the end of the day.
"

Danny and Donny had joined in on the musical riff that followed, the unmistakable sound of the IT Band, as if it had been twenty days, and not twenty years since they had last played together. He smiled at the sound of the backup vocals from the others harmonizing in the background. John followed along and improvised little organ or keyboard fills. By this time, the gathered crowd, including all of Holly's friends had jumped up and filled the dance floor. As they thumped through the rest of the song and added an additional refrain so that the folks on the dance floor could enjoy the energy and feeling of the music a little more, the guys grew tighter and it felt as if the last couple of decades were only imaginary. Yet David's eyes kept sweeping through the room and he didn't see any sign of Holly or Nikki.

They played through nearly a dozen of their old songs, mostly the originals that they had played the hell out of so much so many years before. After a few tunes, it felt as if they hadn't broken up. And it was great to see from the bandstand as the two generations melded, members of one dancing with someone from the other. It was all about energy and feeling and everyone was bopping. It felt as if the temperature in the room had been raised twenty degrees. After nearly forty minutes of this impromptu reunion, David finally stepped to the mike and announced their last tune.

"Since this is an election year, here is a tune that has particular relevance," he said, still somewhat out of breath. "It's called Who Do You Trust!"

With a slapping of four sticks, Danny cued them up, and they bashed into the tune. The dance floor was jumping and the guys were cranking up to and through the chorus.

"Tell me Baby and this is a must!
It's not a matter of Love or Lust!
Tell me baby 'fore your diamonds rust, tell me Baby!
Who do you trust? Who do you trust?
"

Out of the corner of his eye, David saw Holly and Nikki reenter the room and sit together as far away from the bandstand as possible. It was hard to tell in the lighting and with her makeup, but it looked like Holly had been crying and Lord knows he had been inside for the last hour. During the instrument refrain, David poured everything he could remember into his solo, his weary out-of-practice fingers bent sharply into the notes and he rang out every bit of feedback he could muster from the guitar, nearly falling to his knees at one point before jumping back up to the mike.

"Who do you tru-ah-ust?
Who do you trust?
You gotta tell me baby,
Who do you tru-ah-ust?
Who do you trust?
"

The boys in the band held the last note while those on the dance floor still hopped to the beat. When they realized the tune was over, they all jumped and applauded loudly. Donny slipped out of the old Fender bass and Danny stood up from the drum kit. David set down the guitar and started down from the bandstand, but paused when his eyes caught sight of Holly still sitting in the back of the room with Nikki.

He leaned over to John, who had started to get up from behind the massive Roland keyboard. John listened to what he was saying and nodded. John sat down and noodled on the keyboard for a few moments.

"We're going to do one more, just John and me if you don't mind," David announced. "What do you want to do?" David asked John through the mike. John shrugged. "How about something sad, 'cause I feel that way right now."

For some reason, those on the dance floor hung on while John swung through a couple of bridges. Like a pitcher shaking off the catcher, David shook his head at the first couple of tunes. Finally, when John began to play "The September Song" David nodded. "Yeah, that's the right one for right now," he said.

John began with a slow, sad intro to the verse. David slipped the mike from the stand, walked to the center of the bandstand, and when the tune came around, he began to sing slowly and softly and with great expression.

"When I was a young man courting the girls I played me a waiting game.
If a maid refused me with tossing curls I'd let the old Earth make a couple of whirls,
And as time came around she came my way, as time came around, she came.
"

By this time everyone had settled back into their seats to listen and indulge these two in their spur of the moment cabaret fantasy. Yet John's playing was superb and David was acting out the lyric and making it his own as he sang, since he had been there, living those words so many years before. The piano like sound of the Roland faded away and David was left at the mike to count out the rest. He began slowly and softly, but by the fourth word John picked up the accompaniment and they played on.

"Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December
But the days grow short when you reach September.
"

David's voice began to crack on the last line, but it didn't matter to his friends who knew that he wasn't just singing the words, but was singing the song to a certain someone. He looked out through the small hall directly at the table in back and saw that Holly's eyes were on him. He longed to see the sparkle in them again, and he hoped that somehow these words would reach out to her.

"When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame
One hasn't got time for the waiting game.
"

John played a brief instrumental interlude that lead to the next refrain.

"Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few, September ... November ... "

David drew out the middle syllables of the last two words, a sad, omniscient tone to his voice, the sound of age and wisdom that has come to understand the meaning of the passing of everyday. The sound of the piano faded into silence as David lowered the mike from his lips. When the room had fallen silent, he began to sing again and John followed along.

"And these few precious days ..."

His voiced cracked with emotion when he sang the word "precious" and everyone close to the bandstand could see the tears forming in his eyes and the first one roll down his cheek. In the back of the room there was a stirring as Holly shifted in her seat and began to rise to her feet, and as David continued to sing to her, she began to walk slowly toward the bandstand.

" ... I'll spend with you. These precious days I'll spend with you."

David and John repeated the last refrain and by the time he was singing the last few words, his voice was filled with emotion and Holly was standing before him at the bandstand. As his voice faded away with his exhausted breath on the last word, he let his hand that was holding the mike fall down to his side, and bowed his head down. Holly stepped up to him, put her hand under his chin, raised his face up and kissed him, a long warm, wet loving kiss that brought a tear to every female eye in the crowd, and to a few of the male eyes as well. And a microphone wasn't needed to hear David's voice saying softly, "I love you, Baby!"

"Oh, god, I love you too!" she replied.

And they kissed again as the sound of John's piano faded. Danny and his wife began to applaud. Then so did Justin and Donny, and Greg and George and the rest of those sitting around, as Holly and David slipped their arms around each other's shoulders and walked back to their table that had sat empty for the last couple of hours.

And just like that, the evening turned back around, the talk and laughter became infectious, and when the band began to play again, everyone seemed to find the dance floor appealing. They eventually held the best costume contest and it wasn't till well after two in the morning that the last guests left. A few friends had stayed late to help them clean up so that all that remained were the largest decorations, which they planned on taking down the next day anyway. Closing the door and locking it, David took Holly's arm and they walked the short path back to their apartment.
Old 10-25-2002, 07:39 AM

"I'm sorry if I said something to upset you," David apologized. "You know that I love you so much and wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you."

"I know, sweetie," Holly said softly, her voice a tender quiet and soothing. "I love you."

"And I love you," David answered.

They walked the rest of the way in silence, their arms hooked around each other's waist. Once inside David made some hot tea while Holly went to wash off her makeup. He set it on a tray and put some ice in a short glass and carried it to the living room and set it down on the coffee table. He doused the lights, lit some candles and poured some scotch into the glass. Holly came into the room, still wearing the gown from her costume, but looking much less like a victim and more like herself. She curled up on the couch and sipped her tea.

"Hey, beautiful," David said, leaning over to give her a kiss. "I'll be right back."

He washed up quickly and returned looking more like a bridegroom than a vamp, though he had ditched his jacket and tie.

"Hey, handsome," she called out upon seeing him return. "I missed you."

"Missed you too, Babe," he replied sitting down beside her. "Man, what a blast! You have a good time?"

"The best," Holly replied. "You know, you guys were really good. I wish I had been in a better mood to listen, I might have enjoyed it more."

"I know. I'm sorry," David apologized again. "I didn't mean to spoil the party for you."

"That's all right," she said moving closer to him and planting a light kiss on his cheek. "Just don't make me mad again."

"I'll try, Baby," he replied.

They kissed again, this time a hot wet kiss full of burning desire for each other. His hands began to move all over her back, feeling her warm body through the thin fabric of the gown, touching the soft warm skin on her bare back and shoulders. His hand slipped down over her hips to discover that she was naked underneath the gown.

Their kiss grew in heat and passion. Pulling at her dress, David raised it up to her hips, up to her waist. Holly pulled back and untied her sash, letting him raise the dress up past her breasts, up over her head and off. She shook her head and let her dark chestnut hair swirl about her face and shoulders. She raised her arms up to comb her hair with her fingers.

David admired her naked body in the rosy glow of the candlelight, and stood up to undress himself while she watched, her hands moving about her body, touching herself, teasing him, taunting him shamelessly. Finally when he was down to his dark silk boxers, she reached out, pushed his hands away and lowered his shorts. She eased the boxers down past his hips. His cock broke free of the elastic and popped out. She looked at him, smiled and licked her lips. After she tugged his shorts down the rest of the way, David kicked them free and she reached up and began to stroke him, her mouth open, licking her lips until they glistened in the dim light.

"Here, lie back, Baby," he said simply, placing his hands on her shoulders and helping her recline.

He squatted down and knelt between her legs, spreading them slightly. He reached over to the coffee table and took a sip of her hot tea, rolling the hot liquid over his tongue. Propping her one leg over his shoulder, David leaned forward and lavished her pussy with love from top to bottom with his hot toasty tongue. Holly moaned and moved her hips in circles as his tongue pleasured her. David then reached over and took a sip of the scotch along with a couple chunks of ice and bent back over her gorgeous pussy spread before him. As soon as his icy tongue touched her again, she gasped and her body shook with pleasure.

"Oh, god, David," she called out as he indulged her with every kind of lick imaginable.

With a pointed tongue, he drew tiny figure eights on her hot little clit until she called out his name again. He sipped the hot tea and lapped at the folds of her pussy from top to bottom again, this time probing deeper inside her. Just as she was about to grab his head and pull him tightly against her, he sipped the scotch on the rocks and returned to lick her frantically. Again and again he teased her sweet wet twat with his hot or cold tongue, until Holly finally grabbed him by the ears and pulled him up on top of her.

"Mmm, David," she said before kissing him with unbridled passion. "Now it's your turn."

They switched positions and Holly had him recline on the edge of the couch, kneeling between his legs. Taking a sip of the hot tea she swished it around in her mouth, swallowed, and licked her lips to make them warm. She then treated his inner thighs and private parts to a series of hot little kisses, bringing him to moan softly. Next, she took an ice cube into her mouth, waited till it melted, and then flicked her icy tongue everywhere her lips had just visited. David began to moan more loudly. She switched back to the hot tea before sliding his big hard cock in and out of her mouth, surprising him with a quick flick here, a long, velvety lick there. Slowly and teasingly, she kissed and tongued his cock, eventually taking it all in her mouth and sucking it harder and harder and harder until he called out with pleasure.

"Oh, damn, Holly!" he cried out. "Oh, baby, baby, baby!"

She moved, bringing her kisses up along his belly, tonguing his navel, kissing his stomach and chest and nipples, and finally reaching his mouth. He pulled her body toward his and they embraced, kissing and tonguing and nibbling on each other madly.

"I want you inside me," she sighed loudly.

Holly pushed herself up from the couch and stood facing away from him, giving David a gorgeous rear view. Very slowly, she lowered herself and slid him inside her. She reached over to her gown that had been tossed over the back of the couch and pulled free the thick velvet ribbon that she had used as a sash. Holding the ribbon with an end in each hand, she looped it down under his balls, caressing his sensitive skin with the soft fabric, sending tingles up his spine.

"Oh, Jesus, Baby!" David cried out as she gently tugged first one end of the ribbon then the other.

She started to move her body up and down on his cock and drove him wild by gently tugging on his pink twins with her velvet lasso. Each time she tugged on the ribbon, he thrust up against her, smacking his belly against her firm butt. He reached out to guide her hips up and down with his hands, watching as she tossed her head back and forth, arching her back. Both of them began to breathe heavily, their bodies moving together in a hot sweaty dance of passion. After a few minutes, Holly turned around and kissed David hard and deep.

"Come on, Honey," she whispered softly. "Lie down on your back."

They both ended up on the floor with David on his back. Holly straddled his hips, grabbed his hard sticky cock and gently guided him back up inside her. As she began to ride atop him, she saw the belt from his trousers nearly pulled free from the belt loops. She pulled the belt loose and slid it around behind her, positioning it halfway down her butt.

"Grab on, Cowboy," she said, handing him the ends of the belt and smiling devilishly. "And take me for a ride!"

David took the ends of the belt in his hands as if they were reins and as Holly moved her hips up and down, it allowed him to pull and steer her any way he wanted. He gently tugged her side to side and then pulled her down to him snuggly, holding her down as he ground his hips against her firmly. Then he loosened up his grip and let her ride higher above him. Holly leaned forward and let her breasts brush down against his body, her hair flowing down over his shoulder.

As Holly neared her climax hovering over him, she began to mover from side to side and David let go of the belt and rolled them both over almost crashing into the coffee table. Holly pulled the belt out from under her and looped it up around behind his ass, using it to pull him against her harder and harder with each thrust. Propping himself up on his elbows, he looked down into her eyes, seeing the sparkle of lust and desire grow bright within them. There was no need for words and only the force of their passion and the heaviness of their breath was needed to tell each other how they felt.

They rolled over again a few times, taking turns riding each other, but when his cock slipped out of her, she rose up and turned around to kneel on the floor by the couch. David didn't waste any time scooting up behind her gorgeous ass. His cock was so hard and her pussy was so wet that he easily entered her from behind. Though he tried to love her long and slow, the sensations were so intense that soon he was thrusting strongly and madly into her, her ass smacking back against his belly.

Holding her hips, pulling her firmly against him, soon his hands began to wander. One hand going around and down to finger her clit, the other reaching up and around to touch her breasts, cupping one then the other, pinching one nipple then the other, pulling on one nipple then the other.

He leant forward and kissed her back and shoulders and neck, feeling her body writhe and shiver and shake with excitement with each thrust of his body. He heard her sighs and moans and how she called out his name. He felt her pussy clench his cock tightly, gripping it firmly. The sensations are incredible, and they love each other harder and harder, faster and faster.

"I'm coming, Baby!" he cried out loudly.

"Me too!" she moaned.
Old 10-25-2002, 07:41 AM

The Conclusion

Reaching a shared crescendo, he felt his cum begin to shoot up inside her, he felt her body tremble and shake. He clung to her tightly feeling his body explode within her, the heat of his seed spreading through her womanly inner chamber. He had never felt so attached to her before, to anyone else before. He felt her hands move onto his arms, holding them to her body, keeping him close to her as she reveled in the same sweeping sensations.

"Oh, David," she cried over and over.

"Oh, Holly! I love you," he whispered hoarsely in her ear.

They finally fell to the floor together and lay naked in the dim light, his arms around her, and her head resting on his chest.

"Let's never get mad again," he said running his hand down the length of her back, bringing it to rest on the sweet firm curves of her ass.

"But then, Honey," she said, leaning up to flick her tongue around his ear. "We could never have make-up sex!"

Later on they blew out the candles and found their way to bed, and fell blissfully asleep in each other's arms. As he drifted off, David began to dream.

The cloudless sky is a brilliant deep blue and the bright green trees stand in contrast ... the sand of the beach is hot beneath his feet ... he walks along the water's edge to cool off ... the others have wandered away and he's left alone to his thoughts ... farther along he spots some shade and takes a seat ... the breeze is warm and he leans back and stretches out his legs ... then something far out in the water catches his eye ... slowly it begins to take shape ... it's someone ... a woman with gorgeous red hair ... at first just her head is visible, but soon he can see her shoulders, then her bare breasts ... as she emerges from the water, she moves directly toward him ... her waist and the flare of her hips come into view ... the sight of her naked cleft makes his body twinge with a deep sexual excitement ... slowly, step by step, she makes her way toward the beach ... he can hear the water splashing with each step she takes ... closer now he can see the whites of her eyes and teeth ... she is smiling at him happily, sexily ... her wet body glistens in the sunlight ... she stands over him for a moment then sinks to her hands and knees beside him, water from her naked body dripping onto his clothes ... the water begins to magically melt his clothes away ... when his growing erection is exposed, her hands take hold of it ... she kisses it, sucking it deep inside her mouth ...

Startled, David sat up in bed suddenly and looked around. He quickly realized that he was in their bedroom with several small, lit candles placed around the bed on the nightstand and dresser and armoire. In the next instant he could feel Holly's mouth on his cock, her tongue lapping at it tenderly, and her hands rubbing his belly and fondling his balls. As he pulled the covers away, he could see her naked body in the dim candlelight curled up beside him, her pussy resting snuggly against his knee. His hand slipped down to her head, his fingers combing through her silky dark red hair.

He leaned back sleepily on the soft sheets of their bed as she sucked on him so gently, her hands rubbing his body, her lips and tongue making him rock hard. As hard and intense as they had made love during the evening, now in the middle of the night, she touched him so lightly and so lovingly, that an entirely new series of sensations swept over him. There was a distinctive tingling in his thighs and belly and a weakness in his limbs that allowed him to only lie there and enjoy her delicious lovemaking.

"Oh, Holly," he whispered softly. "Oh, Holly! Yes!"

She said nothing but kept her mouth on his cock, moving up and down the shaft with her feather-light kisses and gentle sucking. A low involuntary hum began to come from David's mouth as he lay completely under her spell. She pressed her damp pussy on his knee as she drew his fully erect cock in and out of her mouth. Soon she pulled her mouth away and shimmied up along his body until she was atop him, covering his with her arms and breasts, her belly and legs.

"I want you inside me," she whispered softly with a smile.

When he went to put his arms around her, she took his wrists and held his arms to the side and began to maneuver her hips around so that her pussy rubbed his long hard cock. She sat up and reached behind herself, took hold of his cock and guided it inside her. Just as gently as she had sucked him, so did she make love to him, slowly and dreamily and silently, with only the speed and warmth of her breath to tell him how turned on she was.

"Oh, Baby," David said softly. "I love the way ..."

"Shh!" Holly whispered, placing her fingers on his lips. Slowly she worked her body up and down, as if she were trying to keep as much of her body touching his as possible. They kissed and touched tongues; she nibbled on his shoulders and licked his neck and ears. He could feel the tenseness mounting inside her until finally she reached the point of no return and by rubbing herself on him firmly several times she opened up and let it flow out. Her breath shuddered past his ear as she came. His hands felt the tremors of release flow through her body.

Easing her pussy off of him, she shimmied back down his body and took his cock into her mouth again, sucking him as softly and gently as before. Her hands moved all over his belly and thighs. She fondled his balls and then slipped her fingers down between the cheeks of his ass. When her fingertips reached the opening of his ass, she increased the pace and pressure on his cock. As she felt his body begin to tense up when he neared orgasm, she poked her finger up inside his tight ass bringing him up off the sheets for a moment as he thrashed about uncontrollably.

Twirling her finger around inside his ass, she buried his cock deep inside her mouth. When he began to erupt uncontrollably, she sucked his exploding cum down while wild erotic slurping sounds came from her. The feeling that came over David was so intense he could do no more than moan helplessly and lay there at her mercy, completely surrendered to the moment.

When she finished licking his cock clean, she slipped from the bed, blew out the candles and snuggled back in beside him, nestling her body in the crook of his arm, her head and hand on his chest, her leg drawn up over his belly and flaccid cock. Within minutes they had both fallen back asleep and their heads were filled with crazy erotic dreams, dreams which would recur for countless nights ahead as they grew together, dreams of happiness for each having found their soul mate, and dreams of joy for the love that had blossomed and grown ever since their first meeting.
Old 10-29-2002, 02:31 PM

Chelle ~ Glad that you enjoyed the first part of the story, and hope that the second part didn't disappoint either!
Old 10-30-2002, 07:14 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Send a message via ICQ to Revenant Send a message via AIM to Revenant Send a message via MSN to Revenant Send a message via Yahoo to Revenant
Bravo Bravo!!! Encore Encore!!!

That was wonderful!!! I read the whole thing and the romance between them did grip me tightly... being part of a helpless romantic myselff it tugged at me deeply.... Alll I can say is this.... I would have given my soul to be in the happiness that those two shared.... and the hot eroticism was played out uniquely well... so there I say again....

ENCORE ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kisspic.jpg (60.4 KB, 869 views)

Insanity and Genius are seperated by degrees of Success......

@ )-,'-------
Every Rose has it's thorns, mine are just more subtle.......

Submission is the deepest gift of trust, devotion, and love.......
Old 10-31-2002, 09:15 AM

Revenant ~ I've always believed that heartfelt romance can add an additional layer of meaning to a sexual relationship. It doesn't happen often, but when it does the results are usually something like I wrote about here. I will be posting other installments of this series, so keep an eye out.