Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2004, 06:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Guys: a query

For those of you who use some sort of anal sex toy, does it improve your orgasm? Does it just make it more intense? Do you prefer something long stroking slowly or quickly in and out, like a dildo, or do you prefer something that leaves you feeling stretched and full like a plug?

School me please

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Sworn Seeker

Well, I've tried it, I liked it the first time - long and thin is nice, but most of the time no matter what you use it seems to just hurt like hell.
Old 12-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Pussy Surveyor

It definately intenses the orgasm. I haven't cum just with anal stimulation but I know I could. I like it when she is giving me head and using the vibe in me and I really like it when she has me bent over using the strap-on and reaching around to stroke me. :drool:

"Stand strong in the face of life's storms and the sun will always shine on you"

Aries Men:
Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready-he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you'd better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before.
*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward.

My pic threads
The power of a hot woman
Who wants to join me?
Yes Lililth I did take pics.

Couple Pics
Tess's Big Adventure
Tess, her girlfriend and the new toy
Tess's kinky side
Old 12-27-2004, 11:28 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I've enjoyed Mrs. WI using a small vibe in me while she fellates me and that definately increases the intensity of my orgasm. It's a great physical enhancement...but also an incredible mental one as well. The taboo-ness of it and all.

I've never experienced anal stimulation with a plug or non-vibrating dildo, but I imagine the pleasure would be greater with something sliding in and out of me than remaining stationary. Dunno...perhaps when my vibe crashed I'll look into alternatives.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Any anal play feels great, whether it is during oral or intercourse, she used to use a strap-on on me but since her surgery it is uncomfortable for her so has been awhile. Loved the feeling of it sliding in and out, can only imagine what it would feel like to have a real cock sliding in and out and to feel it swell and then pulsate when he cums, Can imagine it would feel sooooooooooooooo much better than a dildo. Hoping that some day I will be able to experiance it. Yes it does add to the intensity of the orgasm.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 12-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Manwhore

Well, both are good. Usually it's slow movement in and out that does it for me. And the closer to cumming I get the fuller I want to feel, and it definitely intensifies the orgasm.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-27-2004, 02:13 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

i agree with Aqua. Both sensations are wonderful, however, i've found that if you're stroking me whilel you're trying to put something in you can forget it. aparently i tense up if there's any stimulation to my penis at all. I love it in and out, but when i'm about to come just shove it in and leave it! are you planning something we should look forward to with your SI? surely you will include pictures!
Old 12-27-2004, 02:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to BigDanRTW
for me I like the feeling of fullness, but the feeling of the in and out motion is so hot also which is why i prefer to just use a larger dildo. I've never cum from anal stimulation alone, even the one time I had the real thing back there, but it always makes my orgasms more intense.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:57 AM

I'm not into the anal toy, but when Julie gently strokes my perineum or sphincter while giving me fellatio, it's incredible.
Old 12-28-2004, 12:49 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
It can intensify it for me. I think it has a lot to do with the "naughtyness factor" though. I prefer long slow strokes in and out and then building up. And there is one certain spot that just sends me through the roof...sorry... I can't draw ya a diagram.
Old 12-28-2004, 02:46 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
*swoons*i know i wasn't supposed to come in here but i had to take a peek :lust:

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 12-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Never been able to take a toy without pain, my ass is just a little too sensitive for that...but she did work a finger into me while sucking me off the other night, blew my mind while I blew my load Next time, I will insist she use more lube when she wants to go there, it did hurt some afterward. But I'm guessing what Lil wants to know is how to get the maximum stimulation from anal play for a man...the key is find the prostate, towards the front, normally about the size of a quarter...rubbing that bad boy will make any guy cum, & cum hard...he won't be able to stop it if he wanted to...just be ready for the blast, that is the real spoo factory, after all...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 12-28-2004, 04:33 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
*swoons*i know i wasn't supposed to come in here but i had to take a peek :lust:

Shhhhh, maybe they won't notice us!!! :drool: :drool:
Old 12-28-2004, 05:02 PM

Funny, tho, when I do a digital-rectal exam on a guy (for work, not pleasure), even though I feel the prostate every time, they never seem to enjoy it. Maybe it's just because I'm a guy, too. Or maybe I just don't do it right. Hmmm.
Old 12-28-2004, 10:19 PM

Send a message via MSN to blkcat
Maybe it's because anal ogue,is far better than digital

I'm so miserable with out you,

It's almost like having you here