Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Everybody Stretch!

OMGGGGG! And here I am thinking I've never seen that show! I saw the episode where they converted the Suburban to a wedding chapel! I just never really caught that show from the beginning and never knew it's title.....(hubby is always saying to me, as I sit and try and type my thoughts here, "Check this out hun", to which I reply..."uh huh" that's nice sweety"!)...lmao! Shhhhh! Don't tell him I said that!

Oh...and Steph? The little tyke may have needed to make another call.......to Japan or something! Don't toddler's sound like they are speaking a foreign language when they start putting together whole sentences? LMAO! When he finally get's with you on how to use the telephone...ask him this...."Do you remember when YOU were big and I was little and YOU used to walk me to the store"? No...wait....do that in person cause the expression on their little faces is priceless! Their mouth opens and they nod their head as you watch them try and compute this information....and then they go running to "mom" and ask if they were ever big before!!!! It's a hoot! I did it with my nieces and nephews when they were about 3-4 y/o...and each of my sis's smacked me and told me to stop teasing their kids! LMAO!

And PF? You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose...but you can't pick your friend's nose! Unless he is in R.E.M. sleep......but I don't recommend it...hubby hates when I do that!

Um........I did it again, huh?

I'll try and ignore this thread for a bit and let it get back on track! LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-05-2003, 12:51 PM
Banned

ROFL on TWO counts!

When Tyler starts talking about technical stuff I am posting here, too. It happened Friday night!

I will look forward to telling Jordan he used to walk me to the store! Can't wait!!!

Er, anyone else with in-law stories?