Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2002, 05:48 AM

erotic minds

hi all hunks n babes in here... I had a qn here...I seen the messages posted by many babes in here n feel that in here there are so many great sex givers. Especially some of the babes. I really like it if my gal can be as "open" as some of you here. i dunmean that she isnt great or isnt interested. She is great and unselfish n we tried many things, including facials etc. I personally enjoy giving facials and she ll willingly recieved it but somehow i can feel or see that actually she isnt so turn on by that. Anyway, all i like to know is whether do horny babes like diva who had possibly turn any guys on in this website had any great advices for gals to enjoy more from wat we(the guys) like to do. I want my gal to enjoy the way diva will enjoy her mate. Im a unselfish guy too. I will do watever that turns her on and im sure it will turns mi on by giving her pleasure. I love to spray on a gal and if i can see she like it , it will be great...

BTW, do anyone of u goes irc???cos im in asia and our GMT are different so may i ask when do you all goes irc and which r the channels?

thanks all.
have great sex tonite!!!
Old 04-08-2002, 05:47 PM
yet seldom member

Hi, I think that first you should ask your partner what she wants. If you know that, for the beginning you can do that. Later continue with careful experiments to widen her interests. And very important: always respect her opinion and taste. Globally: take time, relax, enjoy, pay attention, respect, love also yourself.
Old 04-08-2002, 07:21 PM

You have to just talk to her and see what she likes. If she like receiving oral, then do it. Pretty simple.

As far as IRC, it all depends if you're on DALnet or whatever, but you're pretty safe with #sex, #cybersex, #sexy or #chatzone...most of those are on all the servers and are usually very active.