Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2012, 02:15 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
What's happening here?

Quick bit of background. We live in a semi-detached house, so there are neighbours directly "through" the wall on one side of us. They tend to keep themselves to themselves, one aspect of this being their venetian blinds are opened just a tiny bit, all the time.

The lady of the house is a rather curvy woman, and I actually find her rather sexy …..

Anyway, I walk our dogs from about six in the morning (it's just gone 7 as I write this) and my way back takes us right past their house. Now, it's dark, she works shifts (as does hubby) and she seems to dress downstairs so as not to wake him or their daughter. So far, so dull.

So, yesterday morning we pass their house and Mandy (as I shall call her - not her real name!) is standing in front of what presume to be a mirror, doing that "torso shuffle" thing women do when they're settling thieir boobies into their bra. As I've mentioned, Mandy is a very well built lady, so this was a very pleasant sight as you might imagine.

As I passed therefore, I got quite an eyeful, and it was much appreciated I can tell you! Also , though, she looked over towards the window, and I'm not sure what it's possible to see through almost-closed blinds, with a light on - my experience would suggest, not a lot! However ……. this morning, as I passed, she was actually putting her bra on - lovely, bare boobies on complete show for several seconds - I've got still a wee semi hard-on right now, over 20 minutes later!

SO, my question is ………….am I a lucky bastard, or what?!

DM

NB - all the above is 100% true by the way ~ just wasn't sure where else to put this!

DM
I only own my mind