Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2003, 01:25 PM

Question how do you feel whilst...?

hello people...

I've recently lost my virginity with my first real boyfriend, whom I love very much.
at first it seemed impossible for him to go all the way cause it hurt and bled a little, but we kept at it and now it doesnt hurt AT ALL. actually, that's maybe the problem.

It's going TOO smoothly in...i can hardly feel it...now ladies, he's my first so I can't really compare and there are some positions where I can feel him more, but is it usually like that? or does it hurt a bit?

I'm surprised its going so smoothly cause usually at first it hurts a bit doesn't it? from the way it seems, he's pretty normal size!

help me figure out if its normal not to feel it as much in missionary position. (by the way, legs up position is wonderful!!)

thanks!
Old 03-29-2003, 01:31 PM
Banned

Another good position to feel him would be you lying on your back with your legs close together . . .
Old 03-29-2003, 02:19 PM
yet seldom member

I think there´s nothing wrong with it. If you are relaxed during sex you will be surprised about the size that opening can get. Imagine that it is usually big enough for a babies´ head.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:20 PM

Red face Hey now.......

You have to DILATE to the size of a baby's head. Which can be a hard task. I know because after 19.5 hours I had dilated to 2, a long way from the ten needed to give birth, and had to have a c-section. Please don't make us sound like the Grand Canyon now !
Old 03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I knew I loved Steph.... love that position. As far as the normal feel of things I remember when I was a "first" and by the 3rd time we were like pros at the entry thing. It's probably a little different for everybody.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 04-01-2003, 12:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl

Quote:
You have to DILATE to the size of a baby's head. Which can be a hard task. I know because after 19.5 hours I had dilated to 2,

ummm, just to clarify... The cervix dilates, not the vaginal opening. Those muscles are designed to stretch to YES!, fit a baby's head through. And no, it does not mean that we are grand canyon like, they do go back, especially with the proper excercise...

Onto the original question at hand. Only the first part of the vaginal opening is extra sensitive to feel, there are lots of nerves bundled up in that area. The rest is less sensitive, but varies from woman to woman. Penetration, for me can only be felt at the opening and wherever it is reaching, not much in between, so different posistions allow the penis to hit different areas, and some are more sensitive than others. Just explore and experiment and you will find the ones that feel best
Old 04-02-2003, 02:53 PM
Bouncy Bunny

I have the same problem alot of times...I find when waiting a few days for sex (yes I know horrible thought) helps me to be tighter and not as wet. AS far as a postiton goes, try laying on your back your legs hooked over his arms or shoulders. Tha works for good deep penetration. Also another fun thing to try is: middle of the night or early morning sex. He should be somewhat more swollen (if you will) and you tighter. Plus I am sure he wont mind waking up to your riding him.

~babybunny~

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey