Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2007, 04:10 AM

... trying to seduce David Furnish in some wild vendetta against Elton John. She's obviously gone too far this time, so I think we need to call in...
Old 03-02-2007, 10:37 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
beloved singer and star of over 4 billion tv shows and movies (including her own reality series), liza minelli! she is the secret society’s foremost authority on discarded panties and girls who capitalize on their parent’s fame and/or money. however, there is a challenge … she can only be summoned from her lair by flicking the nose of fellow washed-up singer and beloved darling of gay men across the globe, tiffany, while chanting "i stuff my bra with mammary foam," but tiffany hasn’t been seen since …

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Leo was right

... they closed The Gap store in her local mall. The search for her would be too costly so rather than spend the money, a call was made to Dr. Phil who arrived at the scene with.........."

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 03-02-2007, 02:51 PM
pixie of the wood

you guessed it … oprah. after she dispatched her manservant clint with a 9mm and threw him in lake michigan for daring to question her all mighty power, she continued monitoring mobile frequencies and thus was laying in wait for dr phil in his garage. just as he opened the car door, she stepped out of the shadows, waving her gun, “i’m coming with you, mcgraw, and don’t even think about trying to stop me. i made yuo and i can crush you. i will be the one to break this story, and you're gonna to help me … and if you refuse,” her evil grin glowed ghostly in the dim garage, “i'll tell the entire world how you …

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-02-2007, 07:10 PM

... lead a secret life as a CROSS DRESSER!" Dr. Phil gasped ...
Old 03-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Manwhore

and made a quick dive for the George Foreman Grill that Oprah had given him as a bonus for sucking up so well. Oprah fired, but the grill deflected the shot. "No matter", Oprah mused, and gave a low whistle. 3 seconds later George Foreman himself walked into the garage waiting for Oprah's instruction. "George, please walk over to the good Dr and...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

pour the excess fat from your grilled meat over him..." George obliged, covering Dr Phil in gallons of gunk. Before he could get to the last tanker full in walked...
Old 03-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Leo was right

.... Mike Meyers, dressed as Austin Powers, and shouted, "Where's Oprah? I'm randy baby! I wanna shag that minx!" Upon hearing that Mr. Foreman said.........

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 03-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

"Where's the rest of the excess fat from my grill? If I can just chuck it over Mike Myers he'll not be able to grab hold of Oprah, she'll boing off him and end up catapulting herself into...."
Old 03-05-2007, 02:46 PM
pixie of the wood

the pitchfork hanging on the wall and i will finally be rid of that selfish old hag and her crazy demands." before he can carry out his plan, michael mckean and david lander (a.k.a. lenny and squiggy) walk in. "hello," they pipe together. "we smelled grease," sniffs mckean. "we need it." adds lander, "we're doing a reuniting tour for lenny and the squigtones. we'll pay you ... anything you ask."
george is torn, he hates oprah but he love, love, LOVES lenny and the squigtones. after a moment's thought he decides to...

Old 03-06-2007, 02:13 AM
Leo was right

..... fire up one of his grills and cook some hamburgers. He contemplates what his next move should be while waiting for the burgers to cook. As he inhales the heavenly smell of the searing burgers in walk Henry Winkler and Ron Howard (Fonzie and Richie Cunningham) who say.........."

Old 03-06-2007, 06:36 AM

"Is Dr. Phill around? We heard from De Niro and Hoffman that he has some black leather corsets that are to DIE for.”
Old 03-06-2007, 12:34 PM
pixie of the wood

"yeah, i'm here, but they're all on loan to cher. let me get her on the phone," replies dr.phil, emerging from the shadows of the garage where he's been cowering. he flips open his cell and says "do you believe in love?" the voice activated phrase which he's programmed in to dial her digits. "cher? i need my goods back. the fonz has a hankerin for some leather" .... "no, no, no. not the tuscadero kind. he wants the tight fitting, bad-ass kind" ... "alright, alright, same thing, i get it. just ... *huffing sigh* ... we'll be over it a few minutes." he flips the phone closed. "road trip," he says. "who's comin?"

Old 03-11-2007, 05:35 AM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

"Ooh, mememe!" chirrup the Fonz and Richie in a slightly worryingly camp way. The Fonz adjusts his wig and powders his nose while Richie polishes his bald patch...They then depart for their road trip to visit Cher in her crotchless pants *shudders*. On the way, they pick up a rather dazed and confused...
Old 03-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
...Kate Winslett. "Where am I?" she asked quizzically. "Don't I recognise you guys?"
Fonzie eyed her up and down, noticing the torn shirt gaping provocatively "Heeeyyy" he said, uttering his catchprase, "What happened to you?"...

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul