Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Shop Smart...Shop S-MART

Cousin Katie

It was August of the summer before my junior year. I had just turned 18 My older sister, Tina, had gone off to college out of state. Life was looking pretty rosy. I had grown considerably since my freshman year, and was now one of the bigger guys in my class. I'd finally started putting on muscle, and that had me in line for a starting spot as free safety now that Big-Ass Theo Jackson had graduated. You had to capitalize the "Big-Ass" when talking about Theo. He had a big ass, which he used to propel him into savage tackles and straight to a scholarship to Clemson. It would be tough replacing a legend, but at least I was going to get my shot this year.
And a starting spot on the football team led to more important things. Like sex. I was a decent looking guy, and I'd had girlfriends in my first two years of high school. I'd even managed to get pretty close to the promised land. But the two times I'd rounded third, I'd been thrown out trying to get home. But that was all going to change. Another year of seniority, a little more name recognition around school, and I would finally cross over into that blessed nirvana-like state of a man-who-has-fucked.
There was an unspoken division in the population of boys in high school, between those-who-have-fucked and, well, virgins. I was still a virgin. I wanted to be one-who-has-fucked.
When Mom told me that my cousin, Katie, was coming to stay with us, I was a little suprised. Mom was on the outs with most of her family. She was a Latina who had gotten pregnant (with Tina) before getting married, and then had done the unspeakable and gotten divorced when I was 8. I had been seven the last time I'd seen Katie, or really anybody from my mom's side of the family. At the time, she was 12. I remembered a girl with the trademark dark hair, dark eyes, and deeply tan skin of my mother's side of the family, who had a set of braces, glasses, and was a little pudgy. She'd also been loud and bossy. I'd liked Katie's younger sister, Cassie, very well. But Katie had been a pain.
Katie would be staying in Tina's old room, which meant I'd be sharing a bathroom again. So much for jacking off in the shower.
I went off to football practice the morning Katie was supposed to arrive, not thinking much about it. Mom was staying at home, working from her study, in anticipation of Katie's arrival. I loaded up with breakfast and headed off to my fifth straight day of two-a-days. It was Friday, which meant the weekend was coming. I was sore all over and looking forward to two days off, though I knew I'd better hit the weights one day and the track another if I wasn't going to get killed Monday.
I forgot about Katie until I drove into the driveway and saw a Camry in the driveway next to our two-story house. She had a college sticker on her window, and a sorority bumper sticker on the back bumper. Dragging my sore ass out of the car, I headed around back and opened the fence in the high wooden gate, hearing the voices of my mom and someone I supposed to be Katie.
I saw my Mom, sure enough. Mom was on the deck at the grill, cooking up some burgers. She was wearing a light cotton dress. Mom was just twenty when I was born, and now, at 37, she kept a fantastic figure. She was pretty proper about most things, so I didn't have the heart to tell her my friends had nicknamed her "The MILF". I'd kicked some royal ass when they started up with that one three years ago, but they'd never stopped, so I let it go now.
But my eyes passed right by Mom and straight to the incredible hottie standing next to her. The woman was 5'6" or 5'7", with deeply tanned skin and long dark hair. She had broad shoulders, but slim arms and a small waist. The shoulders looked perfect with a large pair of breasts, easily c-cups, firm and well rounded. She had flat abs, well toned. Her hips were just wide enough to be sensuous, and her legs were long and lean. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a loose cotton miniskirt with white heels.
"Jack!" Mom called when she saw me.
"Jack?!" said the woman. "I can't believe that's you!"
"Katie?" I asked, setting down my duffel bag and pads.
Katie ran up to me, her tits bouncing in the most extroardinary way, and she gave me a big hug, "Oh my GOD, you're HUGE! I can't believe how you grew up! I remembered this short fat kid, and now you're this tall man!" She had her hands on my shoulders, leaning back to look at me. I took the time to look at her, blown away by how hot she was.
"You look pretty fantastic, too," I said, trying to keep cool.
"Ten years make a big change," Mom said, grinning. "I'd take my ten years back, though."
Katie waved her hand at my mom, "You're so ridiculous, Aunt Maria. You're eight years younger than my mom and you look twenty years better. I'm going to have to go out with you to pick up men."
"Jack," said Mom, ignoring her. "You look like you smell awful. Go get a shower and come join us. We'll eat on the deck, since it's so nice out."
"And I'll get Jack to help me with my bags," said Katie.
I followed Katie in, talking easily with her. She was funny and lively. Following her upstairs with her incredibly heavy luggage, I had a wonderful view up the back of her cotton skirt as it flipped around with her steps. She had sensational legs, and by the time I got to the second floor I knew she had a great ass, and she wore a white thong. My dick, despite the aches and pains in my body, was stirring in my shorts.
I dumped the bags on Tina's bed and leaned back against the doorway. Katie opened her bags and grinned at me, "You'd better go shower. You do stink pretty badly, and, anyway, I'm about to put away my unmentionables. Wouldn't want you seeing what kind of panties I wear."
"That's what I was hoping to find out," I said, smiling back at her.
Katie fished around in her bag and suddenly produced a lacy black v-string that she held up. "There," she said, "satisfied?"
I whistled, "Intrigued, is more like it. Care to model it?"
She tsked at me, "Jack, Jack, Jack. I can see sharing a bathroom with you is going to be dangerous. Go take a shower. A cold one if you need to."
I laughed and retreated to the bathroom. But by the time I had my clothes off, I had a roaring erection going that was demanding to be dealt with. I hopped into the shower, thinking to go ahead and jack off to kill the flames. The shower door was smoked glass, that fogged up with the water, but always left a silhouette visible. Which was why I'd never spanked in the shower when Tina was home. Though, of course, I'd spanked in my room often enough after seeing Tina's impressive shape behind the glass. Comments from my friends about my sister had resulted in even more fights than their comments about my mom.
I had the shower on me, my right hand on the wall under the shower head, and my left hand wrapped around my cock, just starting to enjoy the feeling, when the bathroom door opened. I dropped my hands and looked over the shower door to see Katie coming in the bathroom.
"Don't mind me, just putting my toiletries in here," she said lightly. I saw her glance at the shower door and, just momentarily, her eyes widened a little. But the moment passed immediately and she spread her toiletries out next to the sink and waved as she left the bathroom. I was left with a raging cock, but there was no way I was going to finish myself off now.
I finished showering and dried off without further interruption, and by the time I got out of the bathroom Katie was apparently back downstairs. I dressed in khaki shorts and a t-shirt then walked down to join my cousin and my mom.
Mom was sitting at the deck table. A spread of fruit salad, burgers, corn on the cob, and garden salad was out. Mom was drinking water and chatting with Katie. Katie had a bottle of beer open. Mom had water poured for me.
Katie made no mention of our flirtation upstairs, which was a huge relief since we were with, after all, my Mom. We all talked, catching up. Katie kept mentioning how much I'd grown up, and seemed incredibly interested in where I was thinking of going to college, and how I was doing in my chosen sports (football, basketball, and taekwondo).
As we finished up dinner, Mom said, "Well, I don't know what you two kids are doing tonight, but I've got a date to get ready for. Jack, are you staying in or going out?"
"Walt's got a party at his house," I said.
"Are his parents going to be home?" she asked immediately. Standard Mom question.
"Yes," I lied. Walt's parents were big consulting types. They had tons of money, and never saw their kids. They made up for it by being the "cool" parents. They let Walt host one party a month, as long as the house didn't get destroyed, and they bugged out to have a night to themselves at the Hilton downtown. If any parents called to find out if they were home, they answered on their cell phones that, yes, they were there, and that, yes, the kids were behaving wonderfully. As long as there was a designated driver, my friends parents, my Mom included, didn't care too much if we had a few drinks in that well monitored environment.
"All right, be back by midnight," she said. I adhered to the curfew religiously. I'd broken it once, and spent the next eight Friday and Saturday nights hanging out with Mom.
"What time'll you be home?" I asked. Mom had started dating this doctor a few weeks ago, and the role reversal was kind of fun. She'd gotten in at 2 am one night, pretty buzzed, and I'd given her shit for it for two weeks straight.
"Don't worry about me," she said. "Are you taking Katie?"
I looked at my stunning cousin and asked, "Any interest in going to a high school party?"
"Best offer I've got," Katie laughed. "Promise not to tell your friends I'm really an old lady?"
"You're my eighteen year old cousin from out of town, about to start college, right?" I asked.
"Of course," said Katie, laughing.
"Who's driving?" Mom asked, clearing the table.
"I am," I said. "I'm picking up Chuck and Danny. They know the curfew. Everyone does."
Mom smiled and took the plates inside. Katie went to help her.
I leaned back, considering the turn of events. Taking Katie to the party. Too bad I couldn't pretend she was my girlfriend. Nothing attracted girls' attention more than having a hot babe with you. But that wouldn't do. Katie was going to be living with us, and that meant sooner or later all my friends would know she was my cousin. Better not to get labelled as a pervert trying to pretend she was my girlfriend.
Mom disappeared to get ready for her date, and Katie and I sat out on the deck as the evening got nicer and nicer. She worked her way through a second beer. I stuck with water. I actually, believe it or not, took the designated driver thing seriously. I wouldn't touch a drop of alcohol tonight.
Finally Mom appeared at the deck, looking (even I had to admit it) hot in a tight black dress and heels, her long hair coiffed.
"You look so good, Aunt Maria!" said Katie. "This guy's lucky!"
Mom grinned. Then the front doorbell rang and she went to open it. Doctor Jenkins came to the back deck with her a moment later. The guy always made a point of being respectful to me, treating me like the man of the house. And he did an admirable job of not scoping Katie when she stood to greet him. He also managed not to do the stupid, "is this your twin sister" bullshit, which I gave him credit for.
Then he and Mom were gone. She did look happy with him, so I was happy for her.

Katie stood up and said, "Now I've gotta get ready for my hot date. When are we leaving?"
I tried to answer normally, reeling from her hot date comment, and said, "I guess about an hour."
"Perfect," she said.
Then Katie was gone. I got on the phone with Chuck and Danny to let them know I'd be around in an hour or so. It was close to eight and the party was supposed to start about now. So we'd get there at 9 and jam until close to midnight, then buzz home before the witching hour. I told them my cousin would be coming, and they both made inappropriate comments about the hot chicks in my family. They had no fucking idea.
Katie reappeared downstairs and I about popped a boner in my pants. She was wearing a tight white crop top that showed off her midriff and a short black mini with black heels. Her tits were pressing against that crop top, pulling up the fabric on the front of her abdomen. Her legs looked long and sexy in that mini and with those heels on.
"Ready!" she said.
I took her to my ragged out Maxima. Great stick shift car, 80,000 miles and seven years on it and still was sporty. Climbing into the Maxima, she flashed me most of her legs. It was going to be hard as hell to concentrate. We zoomed out and picked up Chuck and Denny, and they drooled so much at the sight of Katie that I thought I'd have to wipe down the back seat afterward.
The party was live when we got there, probably forty or fifty people in Walt's house. He had a keg, as always, and the party ranged from upstairs to downstairs, but we always tried to keep it from spilling outside so the neighbors wouldn't shit a brick and call the police. Katie had every eye on her, both the guys and the girls. You wouldn't know by looking at her that she was older, but she just had that something going on. A perfect sense of confidence and self that high schoolers just couldn't achieve. Over the next two hours I watched at least a dozen guys hit on her, and watched her shoot them all down with such grace and good nature that they didn't seem to mind. She talked (always surrounded by three or four guys), danced (with me mostly, which was totally cool), and played quarters (she was an ace). By the time we left, Chuck and Denny, both linemen on our football team, were smashed, while 115 pound Katie seemed completely in control.
They slobbered on her more as we drove them home, positively felt her up as we unloaded them, one after another, from the car, then finally stumbled into their houses, smiling ear to ear as they swayed into the door.
"Take me home, Jack!" Katie giggled, sitting back and putting her high heels up on the dashboard. It was dark, but the streetlights gave me glimpses of the backs of her thighs, all the way to a little black bit of fabric that appeared to be a thong.
We got home to find that my Mom was still out. It was ten till midnight. Katie and I went into the house arm in arm.
"You, and your friends," she said. "Are so fucking fun!"
She led the way in, dragging me into the kitchen. There she pulled two beers out of the fridge and opened them, clinking hers against mine. We drank, and I stared her up and down in the kitchen.
"Hey, Jack," she said suddenly. "I wanted to show you something."
"What's that?" I asked.
Katie held her finger up, "Close your eyes."
I did, but she made me turn around anyway. A moment later she said, "Okay, now look."
I turned again. Katie had shed her skirt. She was wearing the tiny lacy black panties that she'd showed me from her luggage hours before. She grinned, "You wanted me to model them. What do you think?"
"Fucking amazing," I breathed. My cock was getting hard in my pants.
Katie turned around, perking up her ass. The v-string disappeared between her tight round buttocks.
"Do you like it on me?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.
"I love it," I said thickly, finishing my beer.
She winked, "The bra matches."
"Let me see," I said.
Katie quickly popped off her crop-top. Indeed, her lacy black bra matched her panties. Her tits swelled out of the bra. I'd never seen anything quite as hot as my cousin her tiny black bra and panties and high heels in my kitchen.
"Now," she said. "I had a glimpse of something when you were in the shower that I just HAVE to see again."
"What's that?" I asked.
She approached me, licking her lips, and began to unbutton my shorts. I was dying for her to take them off. She smiled, "I think I know, but it was hard to believe what I was seeing. So I want to see it again, closer up."
"Are you sure?" I asked. "You've had a few..."
Katie giggled, "Jack, I've had four beers over the last five hours. I've put away half a case in half the time and been okay. I decided I wanted to see this before we ever went to the party."
She unzipped my shorts, squatted down in front of me, and pulled my pants and boxers down. My cock popped up, free and hardening quickly.
"Holy shit!" Katie said. She wrapped both hands around it, "This is a really big cock, Jack!"
And it was getting really hard, really fast.
I looked down at my hot cousin, squatting in her tiny bra and thong, stroking my cock as she looked at it. She looked up at me and smiled, standing. Katie turned away and bent over, picking up her blouse and skirt. She looked back at me and said, "Well, get your pants off and come upstairs with me. We don't have all night to fuck."
I tried to get out of my shorts and boxers so quickly that, still wearing my shoes and socks, I nearly tripped. Katie laughed, watching me struggle with my hard cock sticking out. Finally getting my shoes off and freeing myself of my shorts and boxers, I started to walk after her to the stairs.
"Get your clothes, Jack," she said, grinning. "You don't want your Mom to find that stuff on the kitchen floor."
I turned around, retrieved my shoes, shorts, and boxers, and followed Katie quickly up the stairs. Despite my buffoonish performance, I was still rock hard. Not only was I about to lose it, I was about to lose it to the single hottest woman I had ever seen. I stared at her ass right in front of me as we headed up the stairs, moving in that little thong. She looked over her shoulder, saw me ogling her ass, and smiled again.
We made it into her room. She quickly grabbed my hips and moved me against the wall, then knelt down in front of me. I watched with total fascination as she stroked my cock with both hands, then kissed the head. She was going to suck me, just like that. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, kissing my cockhead with her full lips. She slid her lips over the head, moved them on me, sucked me in. She gripped my shaft, stroking me as she sucked me. I gasped, unable to believe how good this felt. Katie kissed all the way down the length of my cock, stroking my shaft, massaging my balls. Oh, fuck, it was so hot to watch that. She ran her tongue around my shaft, bit it softly, teasing and tantalizing my cock with her mouth, all the while stroking me. She moved forward, licking my balls softly, hand squeezing and pulling my shaft.
All of the sudden it hit me. My orgasm surged up, powerful and swift. With hardly any warning to me, with no warning at all to Katie, I came. She was licking my balls when I came, and a huge spurt of cum shot out of my cockhead, landing in a thick stream all down her back.
"OH!" she cried. She moved back, still stroking me, and received a spurt of cum on her shoulder and neck and down her tits. Katie smiled, pulling my cock with both hands, my cockhead right over her tits, my cum spurting onto the base of her neck and her upper chest between her full breasts. I kept cumming, spurt after spurt landing on her, my cum finally dribbling out of my cock, falling in thick beads on her tits.
"Oh, fuck," I moaned happily.
"A little warning next time, tiger," Katie giggled. She kissed my cockhead, licking the cum off me as she continued to stroke my cock. I groaned with pleasure at the sensation. She licked her lips and said, "Well that was the biggest cum-bath I've ever had. Now that we got the big one out of the way, let's see what else you can do."
She let go of my cock, reached behind her back, and unsnapped her bra. She revealed her tits to me, and I just stared. They were full, round, with small brown nipples that were erect. My cum was splattered all over them, beginning to run down between her mounds. Katie seemed not to care at all about the chism on her back and shoulder and torso. She rocked off her knees back onto her high heels, and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She stepped neatly out of them and tossed them on the floor next to her bra. As she stood I looked down at her bare shaven pussy. She was the most perfect woman I could have imagined.
She grabbed me unceremoniously by my hard cock and led me over to the bed. She laid me down on the bed, my head below the pillowsm and pulled my shirt off. Katie climbed onto the bed, facing away from me, and straddled my face. I looked up at her sweet twat right above me. Her labia were pink and full, wet. I saw her slide two fingers down and massage herself as she straddled me. She moaned and gyrated as she masturbated above me, and I felt her other hand begin to stroke my cock again.
"Have you ever eaten a pussy, Jack?" she asked.
"Yes," I said. Once, I thought, but didn't say.
"Good," she said, settling back, bringing her pussy down toward me. Her high heels were under my arms, and I ran my hands up her lean thighs to her ass, squeezing it, moving the tight buttocks apart and looking at her little sphincter. She leaned forward, and I felt her lips on my cockhead again. I moaned, and brought my lips up to the chalice of her pussy. She was sweet and fragrant, wet on my lips and tongue. She moaned as I began to work my tongue over and into her pussy, a very rewarding sound, accompanied by slightly more urgent sucking and licking of my cock, a clench of her hand on the base of my shaft. It was an amazing feeling, exploring her pussy, certain movements of my tongue rewarded by more intense pleasuring of my cock. She was letting me know exactly what she liked as I tried different ways of eating her. She moaned louder, sucked harder, as I pushed my tongue into her pussy, then even harder as I flicked my tongue across her clit. I worked on her clit, licking and sucking it, aware that her ecstacy was getting higher and higher, pressing so hard into her that my nose pushed between her engorged labia, something that seemed to arouse her even more. She began to buck on me, to lick me more than she sucked me, squeezing and stroking my cock, massaging my balls. I wasn't close to cumming again, but it felt amazing. Then, suddenly, Katie groaned loudly, and she ground down on my face. Fluid gushed out of her pussy, soaking my mouth and nose. I licked her clit harder, bringing her higher, knowing at once that she was orgasming on me. She kept cumming, kept at that amazing climax, squeezing my cock, sucking my head, moaning on me, for a long time.
At last she gasped, "Oh, fuck me now, Jack!"
She climbed off of me, turned, and pushed my shoulders back onto the bed as I tried to sit up. She swung her leg over my hips, straddling me again, this time facing me. I looked up at her spectacular body, then watched, transfixed, as she grabbed my shaft and lowered her bare shaven pussy to my cockhead. Her labia, swollen and soaking wet, spread over my cockhead. She leaned back as she straddled me, improving my view, knowing that I wanted to see everything. She moved her hips back and forth, easing my cockhead in, until the entire head was inside her tight labia. Her pussy was wet, hot, and tight, unlike anything I'd ever felt before. She moved her hands to my thighs, gripping me for support, moving her hips back and forth, up and down. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, as she took me in. She gasped, moaned, her breasts heaving with her breaths and with her motions. All the while she took my cock in bit by bit, more and more of it disappearing into her. Her pussy seemed to clench on me, to massage me, as I entered her. I just lay there, hands over my head, grabbing her pillows, watching as she took me in. When just two or three inches of my cock was outside of her, she moaned, and began to move back and forth. She was shuddering, her muscles twitching, and her pussy was spasming on me. She was cumming again, her fluids slipping down over my hard shaft. She leaned forward, hands on my chest, hair falling in front of her face, tits bouncing as she ground on me, cumming.
At last she opened her eyes, moaned, "Fuck this is good!" She began to move up and down on me, sliding on me, moving up so that just my cockhead was in, then coming back down, taking in as much of me as she could. She moved faster and faster, riding my cock, moaning louder and louder, cumming again as she rode me. I moved my hands up her thighs, holding her waist, but letting her move as she wanted to, just ecstatic to feel her sweet pussy on my cock, to see her cumming on me. She sat upright again, brushing her hair back, letting me watch her move on me, letting me see every inch of her body as she fucked me. She moved slowly again, then faster, her tits bouncing beautifully, her ecstacy building.
Mine built with her, and, remembering her instruction to give her warning, I groaned, "I'm gonna cum again."
"Cum in me, Jack," she said. "I'm on the pill."
She leaned back again, letting me see, bracing herself on my thighs, moving her body up and down, riding me fast and hard, crying out with her own ecstacy. I came, a hard, powerful orgasm that had me gasping for air, feeling my cum pump into her wet pussy. Katie felt it too, and it drove her to another orgasm, causing her to grind down on me and cry out with pleasure. She leaned forward again as her orgasm subsided. My cock was still spasming. She put her hands on either side of my head, her hair falling around my face, and she kissed me passionately, moving her body ever so slightly on me, my cock as far in her as it could go. We lay there, entwined, my cock deep inside her, completely erect.
Katie rolled over to her back, bringing me on top of her, my cock still within her. She brought her legs back, high heels digging into my lower back. I kissed her again, my hands now on the pillows. Then I raised up, looking down at her spectacular body and her beautiful face. I began to pump my cock in and out of her, guided now by the soft pressure of her high heels on me. She moaned happily, enjoying the slower fucking as much as she had enjoyed riding me. I could have done that all night, just watching her, staring at her perfect body while I fucked her.
But from a floor below, I heard the front door open. I pulled out of Katie and got ready to flee to my room, but Katie grabbed me and whispered, "She'll hear your footsteps. Put on your shirt and boxers, we'll be fine."
She unstrapped her heels quickly, took them off, and rolled silently out of bed. She tossed me my shirt and boxers, and then she pulled a t-shirt out of an open dresser drawer. She quickly pulled on the shirt, which hung to her upper thighs. She quickly brushed back her hair, and we sat on the bed.
"If she comes up, pretend we're shooting the shit," she whispered in my ear. My cock was softening quickly at the knowledge that Mom was downstairs.
From below, we heard Mom's voice, hushed but audible, "It's okay, they're asleep."
"Are you sure?" asked Dr. Jenkins, not quite so hushed. They both sounded tipsy. So much for the designated driver.
"Mmm hmm."
"Mmmm..."
Katie giggled, whispered in my ear, "They're getting it on."
"That's so foul," I whispered.
Katie moved like a cat out of the bed and flipped off the light. She was back in bed a moment later. We listened through the open door. Down below us, the sounds of kissing and soft moans receded. We heard their footsteps, heading for the living room. But a few minutes later I heard the unmistakeable sound of the springs in the couch squeaking, and I heard, of all things, my mom moaning in pleasure.
"I think they're fucking," Katie giggled. Then I felt her hand on my crotch, feeling my semi-hard cock through my boxers. I started getting harder at her touch. She pulled my boxers down to mid thigh as I sat at the edge of the bed. Then I felt her drop her head down, and a moment later her lips were on my now fully erect cock, giving me intense pleasure. From downstairs, I heard the springs getting worked harder, my mom and Dr. Jenkins gasping. I couldn't help but wonder. Did he have her laying on the couch, dress pulled up, while he was fucking her? Or was she on him, dress hiked up to her hips, riding him? Was she facing him, or facing away from him?
"Shit, you're so hard," Katie whispered, her lips at my ear. She moved, straddling me, facing away from me, her feet on the floor, and I felt her hand on my cock. She held me perfectly, and I felt her wet, hot pussy move on my cockhead. I entered her, leaning back on the bed, seeing dimly her figure in front of me, lowering onto me, feeling with intense pleasure her pussy squeezing my cockhead as I slid into her. She took me fully inside in one slow motion, them began moving up and down on me, so slowly and carefully that the bed didn't make a sound. It felt so good, so hot, to have her doing that, taking that risk, while downstairs I heard my mom getting hotter and hotter, hitting her climax while the couch springs creaked and groaned. Katie lowered herself fully onto me again, grinding on me, and I could feel her shuddering on me, her fluids sliding down my shaft again. She was cumming on me, completely turned on, just as I was, by the sounds of my mom fucking downstairs while she rode me. Even as Katie came, I heard Mom groaning with pleasure again, this time accompanied by Dr. Jenkins. The good doctor was cumming. The rythm of the creaking springs was broken, slower now, then stopping.
I sat upright, hands on Katie's hips as she moved in tiny motions on my cock. She turned, whispering to me, "Wait. She'll walk him out to his car in a minute. Then you can get back to your room."
Sure enough, we heard soft kissing downstairs, then footsteps. The front door opened and closed. Katie rose off me. I stood, pulled up my boxers, grabbed my shorts and shoes, and hurried to my room. Then I lay in bed, in the dark, completely erect, awake for hours reliving every moment of the night.