Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-22-2002, 11:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~Surprises~

Thirty...geez....most animals don’t have life spans that long Jim thought to himself as he sat in his office bemoaning the passing of another year. He knew he was attractive, a charmer in fact, this was confirmed by the ladies who he often found himself flirting with at work , while out shopping, or even at the kid’s school. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by his assistant at the door bringing in what appeared to be a long box. She made a wisecrack about him possibly needing her to read him the card since eyesight declines with age, and left him in his office alone. Thinking to himself yet again, he wondered if the person who sent it knew how much he hated surprises. He also loved them, secretly, so he quickly untied the ribbon and opened the box to find one single long-stemmed red rose and a note. The paper the note was written on smelled of the rose but also of something else pleasant, but at the time Jim just could not quite figure out what. The note read, “get in your car and drive to 1723 Park Ave.....no questions.” Jim’s first thought was, why would someone want him to drive further into the business district? then who? then what for? but curiosity had always been Jim’s undoing. So with out telling a soul where he was headed he grabbed his keys and headed towards the elevator to his car in the parking garage.

Jim always parked on one of the bottom decks of the garage because he was one of the first in and the first out of the garage preferring to work early hours so he could still have some daylight at the end of the day to spend time with his kids. As he got off the elevator and strode towards his car he was letting his mind wander to thoughts of what could be waiting for him at the address he was given. As he stuck his key into the lock on his car he was caught off guard by the sudden pain as he was struck in the back and pinned up against his car. He felt something pressing into his side and instinctively he knew it was a gun. Next he felt a body pressing firmly against him and then felt warm breath on his neck and ear. “Shut the fuck up! Don’t scream, just obey!” the voice hissed. At first Jim was alarmed, his fight or flight reflex had nearly kicked in but then he realized that the warning had something bizarre about it. The voice was feminine.

No sooner had he realized this when something was pulled over his head and his sight was immediately restricted. At the same time it seemed, his hand, the one that had tried to unlock his car, was jerked behind him, as a knee was once again thrust into his spine. A rope was slipped around his wrist and in the distraction cause by the pain in his back his attacker was able to wrap the other wrist with the rope as well cinching his wrists tightly together til the ropes burned, digging into his soft flesh. With out so much as another word his attacker began to push him away from the car into what he knew to be a less lit slightly more secluded part of the garage. He was frightened and yet intrigued both at once. She had turned him around several times as she led him by the ropes. Jim began to lose his sense of direction when suddenly his attacker pushed him backwards hard and his body slammed against the concrete wall that he now knew was just behind him.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-22-2002, 11:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

His head reeled from the knock it took as he was bounced against the wall but he managed to keep on his feet. The next sensation Jim felt was familiar and instantly he became alarmed and began to protest as he felt the teeth on his zipper moving click by click. His attempt at speech was met by a firm grab of his testicles and a whispered reminder, “ No talking!” His belt was unbuckled and he could hear it being slid out of the loops, as well as feeling it being tugged. Next he felt what he could only assume was his belt being wrapped around his ankles and being cinched haphazardly. He felt handsreturning to his pants and fumbling with the button at the waist. He knew it was useless to try to run now but his instincts told him he should try. He wriggled a bit, coming to the conclusion that it would only cause him to fall flat on his face. Unfortunately his movements only aided his attackers efforts causing his slacks to slip down over his ass and down around his ankles. “Shit” he murmured.

The next sensation he felt were fingernails, long ones slipping under the elastic of his boxers and then dragging them down to his thighs. He felt a chill as his body was exposed
to the mid October breeze. His cock bristled and his testicles tightened reflexively in response to the air. His attacker’s next move was to firmly grab his cock and begin to pump it gently. Jim wanted to resist but it felt so good he did not dare for fear she would stop. Her other hand came up to cup his balls her nimble fingers massaging each orb while she continued to pump his now firm dick. As her hand would slide nearer to the tip of his cock her thumb would glide across the purple head, becoming wet in his precum making it slide even more smoothly. Next he felt her wet tongue poke into the hole at the center and he knew she was tasting him. His assumptions were confirmed when a small, “mmm” escaped from her as she turned her attention to encircling the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue, swirling it just around the edges.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-22-2002, 11:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Jim began to squirm. Whoever the fuck this was, he wanted her to suck him now. Even knowing he was exposed where people could see, nothing could detract from his need. If anything it added to it. He wanted to grab her by the back of the head and shove his cock down her throat but his attacker preferred to torture him with long licks up the shaft of his cock, not missing one spot. Finally his attacker licked her lips moistening them, a seductive sight that was missed by Jim due to his eyes being covered. Then she wrapped her lips tightly against Jim’s throbbing cock and pressed them slowly, surely down til her lips practically rested at the base. Sucking deeply she pulled back off of him til his dick popped from between her lips and was exposed to the cool air. Quickly she plunged back down onto his stiff rod and began a rhythmic bob with her head causing her lips to slip up and down his shaft steadily. Jim relaxed a bit his head leaning back against the wall and inside the cover he closed his eyes giving in to the pleasure his attacker was providing. His comfort was interrupted briefly when he felt her drag her teeth, ever so delicately, on an up stroke of his dick. He began to feel safer when he realized she had tried hard not to hurt him. She crouched down further and began to lick and suck his balls into her hot wet mouth moaning softly with each in between her lips. She had moved one hand to his cock pumping it at a quicker pace now and used her other hand to lift his sac so she could snake her tongue into that sweet spot just behind his balls. Her tongue licking and lapping putting pressure on him. She returned her attention to the head of his cock making his cock rub quickly against the flat of her tongue each pass hitting the spot where his shaft and head joined. He moaned softly and was quickly reprimanded by her sinking her nails into the tender firm flesh of his ass. At that time she took the opportunity to once again gobble his cock greedily. Her hand sliding to fill the space her mouth would leave as she slipped up and down the length of his cock. His cock was throbbing as she quickened her pace. Jim thought he was gonna explode. His balls tightening and her hot lips engulfing him over and over, he knew it would not be long. He felt his attacker pause for just a second and he panicked thinking she was gonna leave him there to suffer. Death by blueballs he thought to himself, and he nearly chuckled, nearly. He heard his attacker spit and then once again adeptly returning back to her rapid bobbing.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 10-22-2002, 11:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Jim reached his apex fast and he feared he was soon to blow when he felt his attacker wriggle her finger past his balls til she found his tight ass. She began rubbing her spit soaked finger in a little circular motion around the rim, all the while her lips and other hand worked at stroking his stiff cock. His cock expanded to it’s maximum girth and he could hear his attacker struggling to reach the base. He could feel his cock hitting resistance as it reached the back of her throat it was then that her teasing finger gently probed, pressing into his asshole. That was all he could take, his hips began to buck, and his dick began to erupt shooting hot cum deep down her throat. His attacker pulled back a bit continuing to pump her finger in his tight hole and began to suck the thick cum from his throbbing cock onto her waiting tongue. She would alternately swallow, trying not to waste a drop he imagined. She sucked him gently til she became softer and escaped from between her now red, puffy, swollen lips. He panicked now realizing her had no clue who this was or what was to happen next. His attacker rose licking her lips and grabbed him roughly, being careful not to cause him to fall, and turned him towards the wall. She pulled back, firmly slapped him on the ass, leaned into him, whispered, “Happy Birthday Stud”, and picked the knot loose on the rope binding his wrists.

Jim writhed and wriggled till he got free, quickly pulling the cover off his eyes but it was too late. She was gone. All that she had left as evidence was the distinct smell of lavender. Now he new he recognized it as the smell from the note. He dressed and
attempted to pull himself together and return to work. When he got back up to his office on his desk lay another long box. He instantly decided that he no longer hated surprises and tore quickly at the ribbon......

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 10-23-2002, 12:22 AM
the Lusty Wench

Great story! Hope somebody had a happy birthday!!!
Old 10-23-2002, 12:30 AM
Pixie's Perv

I want to be Jim... will you be my "mystery woman"??
Old 10-23-2002, 12:44 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
My kinda story Lilith...all I would ask is next time please post in a regular font, that italic stuff is hard on these old eyes ;)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 10-23-2002, 06:27 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

jjjjjbo~ TY and.... I suppose most men would not object!

Ando3~I could never be a mystery woman.....I talk too much! I would give myself away.

scotz~I fixed it. I hope that is better......

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 10-23-2002, 07:38 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me......wonderful story babe.
Old 10-23-2002, 09:37 AM
Cynic Emeritus

See when you turn 31, all you get is a card and a stale birthday cake.

;)

LOL good one Lil.

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 10-24-2002, 07:28 AM
Prince of Pervs

WOW Lilith wonderful story :D Can't wait till I turn 30 !!!

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 10-24-2002, 07:56 AM
Melted

Great story Lilith!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-24-2002, 03:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

STO~ target audience reached

CK~ I told you I have yummy moist cupcakes;)

Fussypucker~ well don't rush it:p

Pixiesprite~ TY Grasshopper!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 10-29-2002, 07:42 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Lilith

I'm going to start hanging round in dark places just in case you show up

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-03-2002, 09:24 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
great story Lilith! :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~