Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2002, 05:39 AM
Missing Member

.....and the award goes to......

Okay, I just came up with this game and thought it may be fun to try.

Know a member who deserves to be recognized for their...ahem..."achievements"? Honor them with a trophy to commemorate their accomplishments! In awarding a trophy, you can either discribe it or attatch a pic of it. If you don't accept your award and give your speech within a week, someone will accept it on your behalf. If someone accepts an award on your behalf GET READY!!!! The person who accepts the award for you may respond with appropriately raunchy, tasteless, lude, comments and storys reguarding your negligence (all in good humour, of course). Anyone can accept someone elses trophy if they don't show within a week (I will let you know if it is time for someone to step up to bat).Then the person who was awarded their trophy, or the person who accepts the trophy in their honor, should the person not show, should give a trophy of their own. But feel free to go ahead and award all the trophy's you want...just watch for all the trophys you may recieve or someone may get to give your acceptance speech for you!

Its not that complicated....really....just thought this may be fun.

Our first award goes to Dicksbro. For all of his super hero efforts and the saving of countless damsels in distress, I award Dicksbro the golden jizz award" *hands dicksbro his shiny, gold, tub of baskin-robbins 'ice cream'*
Old 09-10-2002, 06:39 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Our first award goes to Dicksbro. For all of his super hero efforts and the saving of countless damsels in distress, I award Dicksbro the golden jizz award" *hands dicksbro his shiny, gold, tub of baskin-robbins 'ice cream'*

Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU, DildoDiva. What a great honor this is to receive the first "Golden Jizz Award" and having this chance to cum forward to receive it. If I had only realized, I would have asked the lady next to me to stop for a few minutes and I would have zipped up my pants. As it is, I hope you don't mind my using the tablecloth to provide a little decorum to this auspicious event.

Dang ... acceptance speeches are so goofy.

On behalf of super heroes everywhere I accept this award (lifting the edge of the table cloth ... whispers ... ohhhhh ... thanks, hun. Could you use a corner of the table cloth and wipe up that little bit that got on the floor? Thanks.)

TAAAA RAAAAH

It is now my profound pleasure and unique honor to bestow upon our next award recipient, the lovely, vivacious, talented and super sexy ... LIXYCHICK ... the VIVACIOUS VICTIM AWARD … for exceptional nursey rhyme diversity.

Would Lixy please set down her drink, let Murphy get up, ask Aqua to excuse her, and come up to receive her award before Friday the 13th ... (guess the rules say 1 week, so, the 17th).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maidcst2.jpg (35.5 KB, 525 views)
Old 09-10-2002, 05:34 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*Sitting at the table with Murphy (on his knees, his head planted between my thighs) and Aqua (beside me reaching around the back of my chair and rubbing my ass!)*

I applaud dicksbro's winning and then pick up my "Flaming Sambucca" (yes it is set ablaze) and I gesture towards db (holding up my shot glass like I am the Statue of Liberty) for winning such an auspicious award! I then try and listen to his speech as I moan and continue to be ravaged!

Upon hearing db name me the" Vivacious Victim Award" winner........ I squeal with delight and slam my "Flaming Sambucca" down my throat which almost catches my hair on fire and with that knowledge I stand so abruptly that Murphy is thrown to the floor, knocking the table over for all to see Aqua's hand on my ass!

Not realizing that my gown was caught under Aqua's chair leg (no wonder he had full acsess to my ass), I begin to make my way to the stage to accept my award. As I step away from the mess I've accidently created I can feel a tug at my.........*black velvet gown with rhinestone straps and a plunging neckline, a velvet purse to match and black heels with so many straps it takes a month to get into them!* (future reference thingy there). I reach back and grab the fabric and tug harder to free myself. All of a sudden my straps break free and in my forward momentum I step out of my gown completely.

Now standing before a theatre of my peers, while they applaud exitedly, I am reduced to a diamond necklace from Tiffany's, black bra, no panties (sorry PF!), thigh high nylons with lace tops and garter and my black strappy shoes. With a pretense of covering up, I bend at the waist and cross my arms over my body. Realizing the wonderful group of people I am with and why we are here I find my dignity and stride to the stage in only the garb I was left with.

I reach dicksbro and lean to give him one of those "coochie, coochie" Hollywood kisses, but having second thoughts I plant a big smooch on his lips and feel him slip me his tongue! I step towards him and accept the award he holds (Awwww...ty for taking the time and having the knowledge to know how to do stuff like that...I am not so proficient!) I turn to the audience and start to cry.

"I am so honored to accept this award.......You like me! You really like me!" And in a cheeky moment, "Oh woe is me.....Now you see why I need a superhero at the ready!" "TY for such an honor!"

I am so pleased to be able to announce the next award recipient! Ladies and Gentleman!.........Our next award is the "Got Any Cheese To Go With That Whine" award. For her exceedingly strategic call for help! Casting a web to catch all superheros far and wide! Pretending to be in distress so she could glimpse another pic of Aqua's "magic wand" on her thread (I do believe in magic, I do, I do)! The winner...hands down!..........JennaFlower! Jenna, please step forward to recieve your award!.....(this lovely fluted wine glass with a pile of grapes and and a wedge of aged Wisconnsin cheese stuck firmly to it's base).

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-10-2002, 07:53 PM
Missing Member

That was GREAT lixy! FAR exceeding my expectations...I can only hope everyone else replies like this! I knew this could be fun!
Old 09-10-2002, 10:04 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

<Gasp>

Oh.. my.. Honestly.. I am so touched and caught off guard.. Thank You.. Thank you..

I want to take this opportunity to thank my SuperHero.. Dicksbro.. for your wonderfully fast (and need I mention HARD) instincts in coming to my rescue and risking life and limb to bring me unlimited pleasure. To Aqua... Thanks so much for saving me with your inspirational pose.. I still can't seem to get off my knees...

Now.. I have the honor of presenting to all of you... the one that everyone has voted best writer of an adult erotic series.. Yes Ladies and gents.... the winner is none other than....

SKIPTHISONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.. Yes... Skip... come and get your award..... a giant pin.. appropriately shaped to closely resemble your cock in its hardened state....
Old 09-11-2002, 05:35 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Teehee DildoDiva! I love this kinda stuff.........db got me addicted! TY hun..had a ball!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-11-2002, 05:37 AM
Missing Member

Okay, now we're looking for skipthisone to accept his phallus shaped pen for his erotic stories.....will he show???? Dun dun DUUUUUUHN!
Old 09-11-2002, 08:39 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
As everyone looks around the room and SkipthisOne is no where in sight...I suddenly run out of a nearby closet zipping my fly up as I go surely leaving a small trail of just released cum down the front of my pants. As I get to the stairs listening to the cat-calls and whistles mixed into the applause, I trip on the second stair.

After I get myself up and recieve my award from JennaFlower giving her a pat on the ass as thanks causing her to jump. I get to the podium fighting back tears, not because of the award but because I caught a piece of skin in my zipper.

"I was so not expecting this and I just want to thank the lovely pixies ladies with whom give me so much inspiration again and again. I also want to thank the pixie that has given me the beatings i so deserved in order to undo any writers block i may have had. And finally I would like to say that I am honored to be in such distingished company as the always heroic Dicksbro and the sexy breasted and uninhibited Lixychick, i am just floored."

"And now looking out at you all, which for some reason about half the seats are empty but the people I do see seem to have smiles on there faces and the clothes on the tables keep moving for some reason. I would like to present the next award. To a man we all know and love, well ladies at least want a taste. The man who has gone above and beyond the call of duty with his new found addiction to posting pics with great imagination to themes for the ladies enjoyment.

I present the Suddenly Stiff Soldier Award to FussyPucker....Now if someone would please find what table he is under send him up.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:11 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Stomping up the dungeon stairs, Lilith appears at the top and strides across the room up to the microphone, and grabs Skipthisone by the back of the neck and gives him a crushing kiss that ends with a loud *smack*! Taking the award she winks and announces "that's from Fussypucker"...(mumbles echo from the stairwell), Lilith stomps her boot hard and bellows, "Did I tell you, you could talk??????" turns and smiles to the half naked crowd.

"Fussypucker is a little tied up at the moment and so he has asked me to accept this award on his behalf."

"He has also authorized me to award our very own Pixiesprite with the first ever Drippy....the award for the wettest Pixie!!! In honor of her mermaid like style and grace along with her ability to keep her fans in a constant state of leakage!!!"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-11-2002, 09:13 PM
Melted

A Drippy?????? Awarded to me??????????? Awwww gee guys..... (blushing)

I make my way up to the stage and give Lilith a big hug before taking my Drippy from her hands. "Thank FussyPucker for me, 'k?" *wink* Turning to the mic now, "Ummmm.... I'd like to thank everyone who ever contributed to my wetness... all of you!!!! Thank you ever so much!!!!"

And now..... the next award goes to...... the one and only......... Lilith!!!!!!!! Lil, I'd like to award you the Golden Apple Award for being the greatest teacher in the world!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*Flushing* & *blushing*~ awww geez Pixiesprite.....Lilith shockingly and quite sudddenly... becomes speechless....I know I know ... it's a damn miracle!!!!!!!! *cheers ring out*

Lilith regains her composure enough to mutter.."I'm verklepmt! Thank you Grasshopper!" *dabs at eyes* sniff-sniff*reaches in her little black bag and pulls out.............THE GILDED BUTT PLUG
"I hereby bestow my hero......Aqua with this award in recognition for all he has done to foster anal acceptance. Aqua exemplifies a man who is brimming to the "rim" with sex appeal. His style, creativity, warm heart, and fuzzy bum are a credit to all. Aqua please step up, (bend over) and let me give you this award properly"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-13-2002, 06:00 AM
Everybody Stretch!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-18-2002, 11:14 AM
Missing Member

AQUA! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!

If aqua doesn't step forward by Midnight tonight CST, someone may accept his award on his behalf and let the roast begin. Only 1 person can accept the award for him and they will give the next award. However, the rest of pixies feel free to roast him due to his negligence!
Old 09-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Manwhore

My deepest apologies... You see as I was approaching the stage to accept my award Lilith came forward to greet me, and I mentioned the limo with the hot tub waiting for me around back. Well Lilith demanded I show her the limo and, more importantly, the hot tub. As we approached the tub I happened to mention that one of my superhero powers is breathing underwater... allowing me to stay submerged as long as I wish. With a mischievious grin Lil jumped into the hot tub, spread her legs wide and said, "Prove it!" So now you know why I'm late and why Lilith has that far away dreamy glaze over her eyes. I want to thank Lilith for bestowing this award upon me, Diva for being the first person to reply to the first pic I ever posted, and all the ladies who have helped feed my complex. I also want to throw a shout out to Steph for her new fave position! You go girl!! Now, the next award goes to a lady who has never ceased to expand her horizons or try new things, and she has usually shared her experiences here. She has also posted numerous pics that involve anal themes, as well as consistently conveying positive feedback to the men's pic forum. So now that we're here and ready to do things properly, and since my pants seem to be missing, I am ready to bend forward and receive my award while announcing the next award recipient... I am pleased to, uhhhhhhm, present the, ahhhhhh-mmmmmm, Golden Corn Cob Award to................................................ ..........................................

[size=huge]Sharniqua!![/size]

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 10-06-2002, 08:21 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I am honored to accept this award on Sharni's behalf! I must say that when I first came to Pixies I did check out Shar's threads and tried my hand at the corn cob thing. Well, it wasn't exactly my hand I used the corn cob on but um....I digress! For this I say.....TY Shar! Doc always did tell me to get more vegs. into my daily life! I am pretty sure he meant in my mouth.....but I say any orifice in a storm!!!

When it comes to Pixies Diva's, Sharniqua is tops in bottoms! And her heart is as big as the great outdoors! It has to be to accomodate those huge breasts she has!

Without further ado I again thank evryone on Sharniqua's behalf and I want to announce our next award.

I am pleased to announce the "I Better Get Some Soon or I am Going To Explode" award. And the award goes to............

SugarSprinkles!!!!!!

Please SS.....come up and accept this auspicous award..........A lovely replica of a stick of dynamite with balls attached at the base!

~Thomas Dewar~