Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Don't be crackin' on Diamond Dave!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Awesome on my Own

Old 10-20-2006, 12:58 AM

How could that not be cool?
Old 10-20-2006, 04:32 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-20-2006, 07:48 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I simply must have one!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Weedscreamer

Van Halen with Diamond Dave..."Runnin' With The Devil", "And The Cradle Will Rock", "Beautiful Girls".

Sidenote...I attended one of the ASIA concerts and enjoyed the music. I did get a black spike heel caught in my friend's car window on the drive back. Nothing like cruising thru L.A. with your legs on the dashboard, bloomers to the wind, being strangled by the seatbelt and trying to look cool. I remember the outfit. I made it. It was a black halter dress with a slit up the front and I wore a red velvet jacket and black spike heels with it.

Ah, the 80's, when I did a brief stint at KEZY as a DJ. I had incredible fun with it.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Booger Lama

Well 1nutworld you have to remember this was back when videos were new. The only thing they realy had to look to for ideas were a few rockumentary and rock based movies. The early 80'2 are knowen for a lot of bad music videos but with out those people wouldn't know what works and what dosen't. They were cool at the time because they were the only thing out there and something totaly new.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 10-20-2006, 06:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to connor Send a message via Yahoo to connor
I'm an 80's person. loved it then and still do, EXCEPT for mullets. Thankfully leisure suits were killed off by the 80's
Old 10-20-2006, 08:23 PM
I make sexytime with you

You guys should hear Henry Rollins' account of his attendance of a Ratt concert around 1999

"...lots of these bands were majorly huge on MTV, had kinda fluffy records with big riffs and silly lyrics, with the 'car-as-girl metaphor', you know 'I drove her all night, all right!' 'second gear! Uh, something that...rhymes with rear!' and they made these incredible videos, like the Warrant video where they're all humping the firehose, 'HEHE IT'S A FIREHOSE, GET IT?'...and they did the most incredible press shots, where they'd get in the most garish outfits, wear eyeliner and lip gloss, and look at the camera, like 'I'm gonna rawk you, dude!' But with lip gloss on...it sends out a really strange ambiguous message, cause part of it is like 'I'm gonna rawk you, motherfucker!', and the other part is 'Yeeeahhh! Oh fuck me, you bastard!'..and they always had those mouth-open shots like 'Ohhh...insert cock here!'.."

"..and a lot of men live in this fallacy where they think their waistline has not changed since high school..'you know, the only thing that's changed in me is my legs are bigger since I work out every 8 months', so they delude themselves into thinking they can still fit into the 501's they haven't worn since 1988...and they get 'em up to about mid-thigh, and the pant just quits! There's no more to go! And denim is not a very forgiving fabric, but these guys are strong, and they're desperate, so they get 'em up to about here, and the eye and the button and the top are about six inches up, and he says 'Oh fuck', and goes to the garage and duct tapes those babies up"

"...and his girlfriend has not been spared the ravages of time either. She has to get back into spandex, which is a much more forgiving fabric, it's going along for the joke, and they've got that frontal labial wedgie split going...I'm just tellin' you what I saw...and a lot of these women have not come to the conclusion that when you get older, you kinda widen out a little, and you need to buy a bra that allows for that expansion, and so some of these women cannot come to grips with that, and they keep that bra for the last 15 years...now, the fat that's on the side..I'm just tellin you what I saw..it has two choices, it can either go up, or down, but it cannot stay under the oppressive weight of the bra strap, now, since the girl's halter has no sleeve, it tends to go up and over and form this fleshy sausage, kinda dappled with armpit hair and white anti-persperant.."

"..the guitarist is waiting for every lead so he can show you that he can move his fingers faster than the speed of light, and you remember those guys from the 80s, those dealers of the cheesy yet tasty lix, and they would try to make this face where they would try and say 'I am..so insane..my hands are like lethal weapons on the guitar, and they are so out of control, I don't even know what's gonna happen next' and they would hit that whammy bar and try to crush their ass cheeks together and make that o-face.."

"..the singer is reclining back like the desert winds of destiny are blowing in his face.."

"..and the bass player has maginificent leather pants, fantastic hair, and he's whipping that bass with his hair...and these women are around him, it's like a feeding frenzy, and I start noticing I'm getting elbowed in my back, by these metal mamas holding a beer aloft like the statue of liberty, getting men out of the way so they can clamour around the bass player and twitch and lose their minds.."
I want to do something that matters
Old 10-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Awesome on my Own

you know, Belial, I kept hearing Hank in my head when I was looking up pictures for hair-bands.

I have seen Henry live 2x and heard most of his spoken word CDs. Amazing fellow!

http://21361.com/