Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2003, 03:47 AM

Pool party

I sat up a little straighter in the lounge chair, pulling my sunglasses down my nose a bit as I looked across the pool towards my boyfriend. I couldn't help but crinkle my nsoe a bit with a mixture of disgust and jealousy as I saw him looking oh-so-smug while he talked...hell..flirted with that slut, Michelle. Laying back against the seat, I pushed my glasses back up with a sigh and thought to myself that this party was really turning into a royal pain in the ass.
And it was all that jerk boyfriend's, Rick his name is, fault.
See, Rick and I had just purchased this house and we were planning on having a housewarming party. However, Rick, in his infinite wisdom, talked me into putting off the party until after the championship game for the softball league we belonged to. A kind of double celebration in the hopes that we'd take the league championship. Well, to make a long story short, we did win and lo and behold, here we are at our new home celebrating with the team and their wives, girlfriends, boyfriend's...whatever.
It started out great. About fifteen good friends, minus that whore Michelle. She was only there because she was on the team otherwise I wouldn't have invited her.
To give her credit, though, she is a very beautiful woman. She could easily be a model or an actress if she wanted. She was in her early twenties, about 5' 8" tall and with a body to die for. She had long tan legs that reached to the sky, a perfectly shaped bottom and breasts that the best money could buy.
And there she was flirting with my boyfriend!
It wouldn't have been so bad if he had simply chatted with her for a while then moved on to our other friends but he had been clinging to her like a damn groupie for the better part of three hours.
Sitting back up, I cast another glance in their direction and felt my stomach knot with another jealous pang. I watched as my boyfriend threw his head back and let loose with a stupid and obviously exaggerated laugh at some silly comment she made. I could see her giggling like some damn schoolgirl, her hand lightly touching his bare chest, while she shamelessly flaunted that body of hers in a barely there string bikini. I silently wondered how those thin strips of neon pink cloth managed to contain the large, but I will admit, firm swells of her breasts. The things looked like they were ready to spill out at any second. But then, that's what Rick was probably hoping for. I watched as she reached down. all the while running at her overly lipsticked mouth, and tugged at the thin straps of her bikini bottoms, which caused the small scrape of fabric to ease up and expose even more of her ass.
I felt myself getting angrier and angrier as I watched the little tramp hold her hand against Rick's chest before she slowly lit it slide away from her. "Dammit! That's it!" I thought to myself.
Pushing myself from the lounger, my one piece bathing suit molding itself to my body as I rose, I rapidly paddedd around the pool and through the other mingling people until I reached Rick and Michelle. Taking Rick's hand, I gave Michelle and sickly sweet grin and said, "won't you excuse us, dear?" I'm sure my voice was simply dripping with venom but I could have cared less.
I had to practically drag Rick away from her. I led him just inside the patio doors and got even madder as I saw that damn smirk on his face. I could smell the alcohol teeming off his breath as he happily said, "What's up, baby?"
I simply glared at him, hands on my hips, and spat, "You know damn well what's up. I can't believe you'd disrespect me like that in front of all our friends. Hell, you're making a fool of yourself out there. The way you're going on with that little slut I'm surprised you haven't asked her to fuck you right there in front of everyone."
He simply looked at me then took another drink from his beer. Glancing outside, probably to see if any of his freinds noticed his insane girlfriend ragging his ass, he then turned back to me. "Look," he said. "I don't know what your problem is but get over it. I'm just talking to her. That's all. And if you have a problem because Michelle looks better than you..well...that's your damn problem. Jeez, get over yourself."
With that, Rick turned and walked back out to the party, leaving me standing there with my mouth hanging open. "He thinks she looks better than me?" I though disbelievingly to myself. Hell, I knew I looked good. I ran on the treadmill everyday and worked with weights three times a week. My body was firm and tight and in better shape than it was when I was eighteen. Looking down, I saw the tight fabric of my one piece molding across the hills of my breasts, and thought that I had just as nice of breasts as she did. Hell, I caught enough guys gawking at them to know that.
Shaking my head, I considered calling it a day and just staying in my bedroom. However, as I wandered down the hall, another thought came to my mind. "Fine," I thought. "If he likes women that dress like sluts then that's what he'll get."
Going into the bedroom I quickly stripped out of my bathingsuit. Glancing up in the mirror above the vanity, I nodded as I saw that I did have a great body. Full, firm, breasts with nice perky nipples, a flat defined stomach that led down to a neatly trimmed and shaved center. Shaking my head disgustedly, I through open the top drawer of my dresser and looked inside. Sure enough, there was what I wanted.
Rick and I had taken a trip to Brazil the pervious year and while there I had bought an outrageously skimpy bright red bikini. Holding the top in my fingers I smiled as I remembered that the thin scraps of cloth barely managed to cover my nipples and aereola as it struggled to keep my breasts from spilling free. And the bottoms! Oh god, they were nothing more than a small red triangle connected by a piece of dental floss.
With a devlish grin curving my lips I quickly slipped the bikini on then admired my reflection in the mirror. Perfect! If this didn't get Rick's attention nothing would. But then, i didnt care if he noticed or not, I'm sure others at the party would definately take notice.
With a playful wink to my reflection in the mirror, I turned and purposefully strode down the hall. With a whip of my head, I tossed my blonde hair behind my shoulders, giving a unobstructed view of my barely hidden breasts to anyone that happened to look, and stepped back out to the pool patio.......