Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2004, 05:19 AM

Two different.
On the naughty side I've masturbated my gf in a cinema before. It was quiet, daytime and our first date *grin*.

Secondly, I like being deprived. I really enjoy being tied onto the bed, with my arms and legs tightly pulled, with a soft gag in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes.

She starts to tease me and taunt me, with my dick floating in the air under her control and then when she's ready she'll fuck me slowly literally milking my dick until I cum inside her. Then she'll remove my gag and make me eat her pussy...
Old 04-21-2004, 11:31 AM
gurly gurl

This is by far the best thread in the world!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 11:36 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Quote:
Originally posted by OilyDick
I really enjoy being tied onto the bed, with my arms and legs tightly pulled, with a soft gag in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes.

She starts to tease me and taunt me, with my dick floating in the air under her control and then when she's ready she'll fuck me slowly literally milking my dick until I cum inside her. Then she'll remove my gag and make me eat her pussy...

DAMN!,,,,,, That really sounds like it could really be extremly enjoyable. Wouldn't mind trying that sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 04-26-2004, 11:36 PM
~*~Wild Winged Filly~*~

Mmmmm I do love it from behind I must say...feeling that hard cock against me...then slowly sliding in...and in the heat of the moment..he thrusting furiously back & forth inside me...
Old 04-27-2004, 12:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to lazaruslong Send a message via Yahoo to lazaruslong
Quote:
Originally posted by SuzyQ
then sliding to the floor..screaming..FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE. Talking dirty really turns me on...

Just thinking about it is getting me sooooo wet

Oh really? Can I see?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide in broadside , thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- What a Ride!
Old 05-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Not there yet.....

Bumpy...
Old 05-05-2004, 11:50 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i love it when he spreads my legs open wide, wider, wider...to the point of pain... and then slams into me hard, harder, always whispering how good I feel around him, how he loves to watch as his cock dissapears inside me.

OMG
<----------*groans*
Old 05-05-2004, 01:20 PM
Manwhore

As much as I absolutely looooove doggy style, I NEED to be ridden bad. Reaching up and pinching her nipples as she rides hard and fast, occasionally pulling all the way off to tease me until I finally decide it's time to change positions and get behind, pumping hard and fast so my balls slap loudly against her pussy.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-05-2004, 01:50 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
<---------groans again

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-05-2004, 01:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
As much as I absolutely looooove doggy style, I NEED to be ridden bad. Reaching up and pinching her nipples as she rides hard and fast, occasionally pulling all the way off to tease me until I finally decide it's time to change positions and get behind, pumping hard and fast so my balls slap loudly against her pussy.

If I rode you backwards we could have the best of both

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-06-2004, 07:55 AM
gurly gurl

This thread gets me hot!
Old 05-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginewithme
This thread gets me hot!

I've got to admit, I'd like to see what IWM does when she's HOT!!

I wonder what she'd do if she was alone with her lover by a waterfall.... hmmmm....
Old 05-08-2004, 01:57 AM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally posted by Coaster
I've got to admit, I'd like to see what IWM does when she's HOT!!

I wonder what she'd do if she was alone with her lover by a waterfall.... hmmmm....

OH MY GOSH wow Coaster...good question.....
let's see, if my lover and I were by a waterfall, i think it'd be at first some romantic kisses, then his hands wondering over my body, pulling me close to him, me wanting to taste every inch of his body, until we are naked....and me leaning back on a rock and him between my legs, making hot sweet love to me and filling me with his juices......
Old 05-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Not there yet.....

Phewww!...... Is it getting in here???

After that we'd swim in the pool and under the waterfall to the secret cave......... and start all over again.
Old 05-08-2004, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by skyler_m
How about having a sexy woman on her hands and knees in front of me as i tease her pussy with the tip of my cock... sliding it up and down to get it wet with her juices... and then grabbing her hips and slowly sliding it inside... and then once i'm all the way inside, i start fucking very hard and deep...

it's nice with her on her back this way too
laid out across the bed with my ass on the edge of the bed and him standing between my legs....sliding his cock up and down along my slit, gettin me all slippery and wet. then pushing my knees back toward my chest and sliding slowly into me, leaning over to kiss me and lick and suck and nip at my neck. then pulling out every now and then and sliding the tip of his cock along my slit again before slipping back inside me. then as he strokes faster, pinning my arms down to keep me from scooting backwards while he thrusts harder and harder 'til he cums in me.