Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2005, 08:16 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Talented with his tongue!

My lover was turning out to be quite the gentleman! I lay comfortably atop the counter, looking around. It was funny, because less than an hour ago I'd been working at this counter, and now I was laying on it, nude, in a state of complete arousal.

A cable show for the under-sexed? It was a funny idea, and I smiled. Then, as I lay back, one high heel on the counter top, my other leg dangling down, I laid my head back and saw the tastefully concealed security camera always monitored the counter and nearby cash register. It's fish-eye lens would catch every moment that I lay here. It fed to a closed circuit recorder. I'd have to remember to get ahold of the tape...

My lover told everyone in the bar that my mouth would be unoccupied. I thought of Molly, of the poet, of Winston, of about a half dozen patrons, both male and female, who were in the shop at that moment. My hands went immediately to my breasts, squeezing them, as I let my imagination move around the room.

Then my lover lowered his mouth to my pussy and I lost the ability to focus on anything other than the incredible pleasure that he gave me. I moaned loudly, arching my back, feeling his tongue explore me, feeling his lips kiss me. I licked my lips, gasping with pleasure. And then I felt lips against mine, and I opened my eyes...