Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Married Couple

Picking Up Where We Left Off

Before you read this story, I want to make it very clear that I do not approve of kidnapping or rape. I would also like to share that my first time with a boy had started out as a rape, but it ended with me enjoying his roughness so much that I willing gave into him. This story is a reoccuring dominance fantasy of mine that I would like to share. I hope that you enjoy reading about it as much as my husband and I enjoy role playing it. Also, the names and places are fiction.

Twenty-eight year old Hannah Jacobs sat at her kitchen counter reading the morning paper. On the counter next to her sat a small color TV set. It was turned on, but she barely paid it any attention. The local news was on and the weather man now talked about the snow that had already fallen and the upcoming storm for the weekend. When the young anchor woman returned to the screen, she announced: "Kidnapper and attempted rapist, Kenny Adams, has been granted an early release from the Texas State Prison."

Hannah turned to the small TV and stared at the picture of Adams; not that she needed to be reminded of what he looked like though. After all, she had spent twelve hours in a car with him as he drove them towards the Texas/Mexico border. The skull and snake tattoo on the right side of his neck was the last thing that she wanted to remember. As well as the large lettered tattoo reading "Take What You Want" on his right forearm. If he hadn't have pulled over in the rest area and tried to rape her when he did, they just might have made into old Mexico. She had never been more thankful to see a cop pull up behind her as she was at that moment.

The anchor woman continued: "As you may remember, Adams' was arrested for the kidnapping and attempted rape of Hannah Jacobs. Miss Jacobs is the daughter of William Jacobs, Texas's biggest oil tycoon. We have learned that upon his release, Adams' was quoted as saying 'that he couldn't wait to get out of Texas.' Our sources report that Miss Jacobs no longer lives in Texas and that her where abouts are being kept secret."

Hannah sat frozen with terror as the news switched to a commercial. She nearly fell off the bar stool when the cordless phone next to her rang. Looking at the caller I. D. on it, she relaxed when she saw that it was her parent's number. "Hello," she said, her voice shaking. "Are you alright my dear," her mother asked. "You father and I just recieved some horrible news. Adams' has been released from prison." "I know mother," Hannah said nervously. "It was just announce on they news here." "We'll be there this afternoon to bring you home," her mother said.

"No," Hannah protested, almost screaming into the phone. "If I let him run my life, I'll never be free of him. I've moved five times since he went into prison because he kept finding me. I'm tired of running, mother. He'll never be able to find me here in Sulfur Springs. I live in a cabin surrounded by mountains. There's at least a foot of snow on the ground right now. I've changed my name. Started wearing colored contacts instead of my glasses to hide my eye color. I've even dyed my hair. Beside, where do you think the first place he'll look for me is?" "Our house," her mother said, knowing that her daughter was right. "Alright. But, I'll be calling you every day or so to check up on you."

The next evening, thirty-five year old Kenny Adams hid outside the well guarded Jacobs' mansion. He watched for the maid to bring the trash out to the large dumpster. Once night had completely fallen, Kenney began to dig through the bags, hoping to find the whereabouts of Hannah newest location. "Bingo," he said as he looked over the discarded phone log. "Sulfur Springs, Montana." Looking around, he stuffed the paper with the towns name and the phone number into his jacket.

Two days later, Kenny arrived in the large town of Sulfur Springs. The tall buildings reminded him a lot of those in Dallas. The only difference was that this town was nestled in the middle of mountains and not desert. Through some sneaky means on his part, he was able to obtain the out of town address that went along with the phone number on the paper. Stopping by a small diner on the outskirts of town he learned the address was at the end of a hardly ever used road. The waitress behind the diner counter said that a young woman had started renting the place a few months back. "Keeps to herself mostly," she said. "Rarely comes into town and NOBODY goes out there. Strange woman she is. Always looking over her shoulder as if someone was after her." Although the number was listed as a 'Barbara Jones', and that was the same name the waitress gave as well, he just knew that it had to be Hannah.

Kenny arrived at the medium sized cabin just a little after dark. He had parked the stolen car a short distance from the cabin. It was both out of site from the house and the main road. The fresh car tracks told him that Hannah, or someone, had made a trip into town during the day. It also looked as if the tracks were made by one car. This excited him more because it confirmed what the waitress had said earlier about the woman staying to herself and no one else coming out here.

Looking through one of the darker windows, he could clearly see a woman moving about the kitchen. Her height and shape fit that of Hannah's perfectly built small framed body. This woman, however, had shoulder length blonde hair and wasn't wearing glasses. "Damn," he thought to himself, "Hannah had long brown hair and wore glasses." Looking again, he watched as the woman came closer to window. His face was hidden well by the shadow of night and she didn't see him as she stared out the window. His heart lept with joy as he could see for sure that this was indeed Hannah. "She's cut her hair and dyed it," he thought. "She's even started wearing contacts, but it's her. It's Hannah."

Hannah walked back through the kitchen and turned the over head light off. She reached for the one over the sink but was interrupted by a knock at her door. Without thinking of the dangers, she unlocked the door only to be pushed inside by a rather large man. "Kenny Adams," she gasped as she stared at this nearly six foot tall man. The light above the sink revealed the sexual desire that was written all over his face. "Thought you could hide from me, didn't you," he asked. His cobalt blue eyes glared at her. "Well... I found you," he said. His voice sounding husky and determined to have what he had waited five years in prison for. "And tonight, we're gonna pick up where we left off." Hannah stood frozen with fear as she watched Kenny lock the door and advance on her. "No," she screamed as he back her up against the isand in the middle of her kitchen.

Hannah felt as if she was trapped inside the car again. No where to go. No way to run. Her body just seemed to refuse to move. She tried to will herself to run, scream, hit him, slap him, something, ANYTHING. But nothing. She couldn't move. Nothing about her five foot four inch body would do anything. She watched, as if through someone elses eyes, as he pushed his hard, tall, and well muscled body up against her softer, shorter, and petite one. His rough lips pressed against hers. His moaning and fondleing of her breasts brought her out of her trance. "Let me go," she screamed at him. Her fists beating against his muscled chest through the thin jean jacket he wore. His stronger body kept her pinned where she was. "Ohhh...," he said in an almost pouty tone, "and I thought you were going to play nice this time."

Before Hannah could scream again, Kenny pressed his mouth to hers again and rubbed his body harder against hers. She could feel his tongue slipping between her lips and parting them. His hand now rubbed her clit through the jeans she wore. Almost instantly, she became hot and wet with desire. She no longer wanted to fight him, but feel him in her. She knew her heat, and wetness, was radiateing through her clothes and onto his fingers.

The scene of what had happened in the car before the police stopped him from raping her five years ago flashed in her mind. She could remember seeing how hard and big he was. And though she had never admitted it before until now, not even to herself, it was always his cock that she thought about when she masterbated. She hadn't been able to date another man, let alone be with one, since Kenny had abducted her. And now she knew for sure why. She wanted Kenny and no other man. She didn't just want him in her, she needed him there. HIM AND ONLY HIM!! She knew that now.

Hannah twirled her tongue around Kenny's. "MMM," they both moaned as they tasted each other. She could feel him lift her by her legs and set her up on the island behind her. He kissed down her neck, unbottoning the large buttons on the sweater that she wore as did. He kissed down her shoulder as he unfastened the eye and hook snaps of her bra. "Oh Kenny," she moaned as he slipped it off her. His mouth went straight for her perfect breasts, sucking and nibbling at her harden nipples. She ran her fingers through his thick black hair as he did, pulling him closer to her. Oh, how she wanted him. She wondered why she had ran from this for so long for. Why hadn't she just given into him when he first asked her out nearly six years ago.

Hannah smiled and moaned as Kenny stood up and went to work on removing her blue jeans. His rugid features had harden while he was in prison. His large rough hands easily removed her remaining clothes. Through his jacket, she could tell that he had kept in shape while in prison. That had always been something he had done. It had been the gym where they had first met. "Oh God," she thougtht, "he's even more handsome."

Kenny was surprised as how quickly Hannah had given in. But, he didn't care at this point. He had been dead set that he would have raped her tonight if need be. But now, she was giving in willing and it was turning him on more and more by the minute. His thick eight inches were already straining to be freed. Quickly he worked to remove his jacket and shirt. Again he was surprised when Hannah helped him in this process.

Curosity got the better of Kenny and he demandingly asked what had changed her mind about being with him. He wanted to explode in his pants when she told about she had just realized that it was him that she masterbated too and wanted in her. He could feel a surge of anger sweep through him as she confessed. He stared down into her eyes, which were now hazel due to the contacts, and pulled her dyed blonde hair back hard. "You mean to tell me," he said, "that I've spent the last five years in prison wanting to fuck the hell out of you, only to learn that you've been masterbating to the thought of my dick in you. Why you little bitch?! You'd fucking better be worth it."

Kenny removed what remained of his clothes and pulled Hannah's beautiful pussy to the edge of the island. His tongue made long, savage swipes at her it. "Oh Kenny," she screamed. He flicked his tongue on her swollen clit, causing her juices to flow. "MMM," he moaned as he licked at her again. "Damn," he thought, "she taste so fucking incredible. Sweeter than in my dreams." His tongue plunged into her, swirling around her womanhood. Once she was completely wet, he stood back up. Pulling her body up to him, he again pressed his lips to hers, shoving his pussy juice drinched tongue into her mouth. Slipping her off the counter he demanded, "Suck me, bitch."

Hannah dropped to her knees and took Kenny's thick, hard eight inches into her hot, wet mouth. For five years now she had been without a man; only pleasureing herself with her finger and no toys. She had sucked many a cocks before the abduction, but not since. It didn't take her long to remember how though. Her mouth bobbed up and down his shaft as her fingers tickled his balls. She smiled to herself as his breathing became labor and his moaning increased. "Oh fuck, Hannah," he gasped as he placed his hand on the back of her head. Hannah eagerly moved her head with his hand as it pushed her mouth over his hard shaft. In moments, she felt thick ropes of cum hitting the back of her throat. "OH SHIT!," Kenny yelled as he came.

Hannah watched him wipe the sweet from his brow as he said, "I've needing to do that for sometime now. I'll be able to last a lot long now that the first load is spent." Oh, how she hoped so. She smiled as lifted her up to him and placed her round ass on the island again. She pulled him to her and kissed him. He had let her taste herself on his tongue and now it was his turn to taste himself. They both moaned with pleasure as their tongues raped each others. She could feel his cock hardening again as he pressed himself against her stomach.

Without warning, Kenny lifted her from the island and carried her into the dark livingroom. The fire flickered in the darkness, giving off the only light in the room. She moaned as he pressed her up against the closest wall, and then slowly lowered her onto him. "Kenny," she gasped as he penetrated her tightness with the first few inches of his shaft. His teeth lightly nibbling her neck as he raised and lowered her again. "Oh God," she screamed as he spread her pussy wider. Once more he raised and then lower her, this time completely onto him. Her breathing increased as she gasped for air. "Kenny. Kenny," she panted as he worked himself in her.

Damn was she tight. Kenny wondered to himself it she had even been with another man since he had kidnapped her. He hoped not. The thought of her not being able to be with anyone else but him sent a surge of power thru him. He knew right then though, that he was going to make sure that he was the only one that uncrossed her legs from now on. Slowly he pressed harder and deeper into her, pushing her harder against the wall. He loved the sound of her calling his as he fucked her. It was what he had been wanting..., waiting five years for. He could feel her cumming already from his slow movements in her. He's never had a woman to cum this quick and it boosted his already inflated ego more.

"You like it don't you, princess," Kenny demandingly ask Hannah, mocking her with the pet nickname that her father called her. "Yes," she gasped, as she clung to his neck. "You've want me to roughly fuck you ever since that night in the car, haven't you princess?" His tone turned more mocking. "Oh God, yes," she screamed as she climaxed again. "Well princess, I'm gonna fuck you all night long until you can't walk or see straight. Then, I'm gonna fuck you all day and all night tomorrow and I don't give a damn if you want me too or not, princess. I've spent five years in prison because of, princess, and I'm gonna damn well get five years of fucking out of you before I leave."

In another quick move, Kenny pull out of Hannah and bent her over the back of the soft white couch, ramming his cock into her hot, dripping wet pussy. He smiled with pleasure as she placed her hands on the cushions of the couch, holding herself up, and looked over her shoulder at him. "Oh yeah. Fuck me," she begged him. Her long eye lashes were driving him crazy as she open and then closed and then open her eyes again. He stared at her with lust and power in his eyes and he knew that she could read it them. "Tell me who's bitch you are," he demanded. "I'm your bitch," she panted as he rammed his full eight inches in her, causing her to cum again. Grabbing her long, blonde dyed hair and pulling it until she was looking up at him upside-down, he again demandingly asked, "Are you gonna be anybody else's bitch?" "No," she groaned with pleasure. "Just your bitch." His constant roughness brought her to climax once more.

Hannah stared up at Kenny as he pulled her hair, causing her head to go unnaturally over her back. The lust in his eyes told her that she was indeed for a long night of fucking. She moaned with pleasure as he continued to slam his cock into her. She couldn't remember the last time that she had cum so much, she felt as if she couldn't any more, and then, she climaxed again as he pushed her over the edge once more. Her head fell forward as he released her hair. "Oh you fucking bitch," he yelled as he shot hot, thick ropes of cum into her. "Oh you fucking bitch," he said again as he milked his balls in her. She could feel the warmth of his seed as it filled her womb. "Oh Kenny," she cried into the cushions as she collapsed onto them.

Tears streamed from her eyes. She had never felt so dirty and used before. Mixed emotions filled her as tried to comprehend what had just happened. Kenny Adams, the man that had kidnapped and almost raped her, had just given her the best fucking of her life. She didn't know wether to beg for more or try to call the police and tell them what had just happened. "They'll never believe you," she told herself. "You willing gave into him. Besides, he spent five years in prison for ATTEMPTED rape, not rape." Damn did she feel used. If only he'd hold her. Let her know that what had just happened was right for both of them. Then, maybe then, she would feel better about it instead of guilty.

Hannah felt him slip from her. No thank you. No after sex embrass. No... nothing. He just slipped from her. "Got anything to eat around here," she heard him asked. Oh how she wanted to cry. "What had she done," she asked herself over and over. "I'm starved," he contiued, her thoughts never even reaching his ears. "I'll need to keep my energy up so I can make you pay for sending me to prison." She heard him give a cold chuckle as he headed out of the room. "Five years worth of fucking is a lot, Hannah. I hope your tight, sweet, little pussy can take it, princess."
Old 03-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Married Couple

It was going on nine in the morning when the ringing of the telephone woke Hannah Jacobs. Subconsciencely, she knew that Kenny Adams laid next to her, or rather behind her since her back was to him. But consciencely, she had forgotten all about him, and the four times he had been between her legs since his arrival the night the before. Not wanting to mess with holding the handle, Hannah hit the button putting the caller on speaker phone.

"Hello," her sleepy voice called out. "Oh, good," came her mother's voice, "you're awake." Hannah rolled hers eyes at the thought of having to deal with her mother, Joanna Jacobs, before at least two cups of coffee. "I was just calling to say that you father and I are hoping that you will join us in Aspen for Christmas. We'll have a jet waiting for you. It is Christmas after all." "Mother," Hannah said, hoping that her annoyance with her over protectiveness was heard in her tone, "I've already told you and father that I plan to attend the Winter Bizarre' here in Sulfur Springs." "Yes, well...," her mother's voice said, hinting her own disgust with her only child, "I just thought that you might want to get away from the states for a while, you know, away from..." Her mother's voice dropped off. "Kenny Admas," she finished, almost whispering the name.

At the sound of his name, scenes from the night before flashed through her head: Kenny pushing himself through her door; pressing himself up against her in the kitchen; undressing her; having his way with her four times. Her mother's voice continued to rattle on about Aspen, Christmas, and that horrible, horrible Kenny Adams' as Hannah slowly rolled her eyes.

"You father even hire a private investigators to find out where he is," Joanna's voice boomed from the phone's speaker. "And what did they learn, mother," she asked almost hatefully, thinking that maybe her "flashbacks" had only been a dream. "They say they can't find him. It's as if he's dropped off the face of the Earth." Her mother's voice now expressed great concern as she said, "Oh, Hannah, darling, I just can't help but worry that he'll find you. I just couldn't stand it if he did. The thought of him... touching you... doing all those vile things that he said that he wanted to do to you while he was on the stand in court five years ago. Oh, I pray he never finds you."

A dull ache started between Hannah's legs and radiated it's way through her body as she rolled onto her back. Her womanhood felt as if she had been roughly fucked all night long and desperately need to rest. Once on her back, her eyes widen as she saw Kenny Adams' naked body laying next to her. A grin like that of the proveribal cat after eating the canary spread across his face. Laying on his long right side, he held his left index finger up to his sexy lips in a silent command for her to be quite.

Pulling her closer to him, Hannah watched in stunned silence as he took her breasts into his mouth and large, rough left hand. Her body ached with lust for him. She arched her back as she tried to stifle a moan as her mother continued to talk. "Are you alright, Hannah," Joanna's voice asked from the small speaker. "Yes," Hannah said breathlessly as Kenny brought her close to cumming, just from what he was doing. "You sound... out of breath," her mother said. "I have company mother," she retorted, not realizing that the words had slipped from her lips due to the fact that she could fell herself on the verge of cumming. Understanding her daughter completely, Joanna's voice stammered, "Oh... Well... Humm... Uhh... I'll go now." The sound of a click and then a dial tone can from the phone's speaker. Hannah's hand flopped on top of the phone, finally finding the button to hang the phone up moments before she panted Kenny's name.

Kenny gave a loud booming laugh as Hannah relaxed back onto her bed. "So...," he said, his already inflated ego growing larger by the second, "your parents can't find me and your mother's worried about all those 'vile things' I'll do to you if I find you. Oh, if she only knew that I've already done them over and over to you. Why, she'd have a heart attack?!" His broad grin returned. His voice turning smug as he moved his body on top of hers, pinning her hands to the bed next to her head as he did. "And you, princess... (pausing to kiss her neck softly) didn't say one word about how that horrible, horrible Kenny Adams'... (pausing to push the tip of his hard cock into her swollen and aching womanhood) preformed all those 'vile things' to you... (another push in) all... (a hard and deep push) night... (another hard and deep push) long... (finally, one last push). "Oh God," she moaned as he roughly nipped at her neck while moving in her.

Kenny felt a overwhelming sense of empowerment..., of domainace..., sweep over him as he had his way, once again, with Hannah. Her petite body arched and moved under his larger one as he bent her will to his. Pressing her hands harder into the bed, he pushed further and rougher into her, causing her to gasp and moan with pleasure. It was then, right then, that he realized that she was putty in his hands. She was his, fully and completely. He reveled in the thought of how she had the perfect chance to scream for "help" while her mother was on the phone. To tell her parent's that she knew where "that horrible, horrible Kenny Adams" was and she didn't. She was his. And HIS alone! And he was never letting her go. NEVER!

Hannah, and her sore and swollen womanhood, enjoyed feeling Kenny in her once again. His tone, his actions, radiated dominance. Five years ago, this dominance scared her nearly to death, and now, she loved it. She was his. And only his. She didn't want anyone else between her legs. She didn't ever want him to let her go. "Kenny. Kenny," she moaned and arched her back, causing her breasts to graze across his muscled chest. She wanted him to know just how much she was enjoying, and needed, him inside..., on top of... and near her.

Hannah felt the restraints of Kenny's hands lift from hers. She moaned as his mouth found hers. Eagerly, she parted her lips for his tongue as it slipped into her mouth. Their tongues mated each other as he forcefully moved in her. He felt so good on top of her. Their bodies moving in perfect rythem with each others, pushing her over the edge and into pure ecstasy over and over again. She moaned as he rolled them over, putting her on top of him. His hands grabbed her ass and started her in a slow rythem on him. "Oh yes," she moaned as she pushed her hands onto his chest, using his well built body for support.

"Ride me, princess," Hannah heard his husky voice say. "Fuck me until you can't take any more, princess." Ohhh, the way he taunted her with that name. He mocked not only her father, but her spoiled and pampered raising. She could feel him dominating not only her body, but her mind and soul as well. "Damn this man," she thought as her womanhood easily glided up and down his shaft. He made her feel so small..., so insignificant..., so powerless..., so scared to death just being next to him. He had made her feel that way five years ago with just the idea of what he wanted to do to her. And now..., now he was dominating her fully and she felt that same sense of being afraid of him. But this time, he was showing her just how good it would have felt if she'd only given into him five years ago.

Kenny groaned with pleasure as he felt Hannah's hot, warm pussy move on his thick, hard shaft. With each rise and fall she made on him, she brought him closer and closer to climaxing. Damn did she feel so fucking good on top of him..., under him.., in front of him..., anyway he wanted her. Her perfect body moving in rythem with his as he slowly fucked her back. Not once had she complained about his roughness..., his forcefulness..., his taking what he wanted from her and then her not getting anything back in return. Not once had he held her afterwards. Not once.

Hannah smiled at Kenny as his cobalt blue eyes watched her body as she slowly rode him, pleasuring both of them as she did. His hands lightly roamed up the sides of her body before cupping her breasts into his them, squeezing and rubbing them firmly. His eyes rolled back into his head as she gasped and panted from the feel of his cock between her legs. He knew she was close to cumming. Then, he felt a wave of her juices flow from her and onto him. Four more times he watched her as she came. Four more times he felt what he had been waiting five in prison for. And then, she fell to his chest. Her body and energy spent, she couldn't take anymore.

Once Kenny had Hannah on her left side, her back pressed tightly to his stomach, he raised her right leg and pushed his thick eight inches back up into her. "Damn," he growled, "it doesn't matter how I put you, princess, you're still so fucking tight." He could feel a need to totally dominant her take over him. With the weight of his body, he rolled her onto her stomach, his own knee spreading her legs as he did. "Oh God, Kenny," he heard her gasp as he began to roughly fuck her.

Kenny caught a climpse of his own face in the mirrored headboard. His eyes filled with lust and desire for this woman under him. Smiling at himself in the mirror, he could see her body as well. Her face showing signs of pure ecstasy and he revealed in it. Pushing himself up onto his arms, he started pushing his full weight forward. He lustfully smiled as her hands balled the bed sheets in her fists. He was pushing her over the edge again and he knew it. "Oh. Oh shit. Oh shit, Kenny," he heard her moan. "You like it don't you, princess," he growled, his eyes never leaving the mirror. "Yes," Hannah half screamed half gasped.

Kenny watched himself in the mirror as he increases his rythem and depth in her. Her body, as well as the bed, shook from the intense force he was using to fuck her already sore and swollen pussy. "OH GOD! OH GOD!," she screamed, her voice reverborationg the vibrations of both the shaking of the bed and her body. His face strained as he felt ropes of cum shooting from his cock and into the "princess" under him. "Oh fuck, princess," he growled as he pumped a few more stokes in her, feeling the last of his cum draining from him.

Looking down at her, Kenny watched as Hannah's body shook from an intense orgasm. For the first time since he had had her, he wanted to hold her; keep her close to him and him deep inside her. Laying down onto his elbows, placing most of his weight on them, he softly kissed her neck and nuzzeled her with his nose. "You feel so good, princess," he whispered into her ear. "I look forward to feeling your goodness for the rest of my life, princess. And I can't wait to shock the living hell out of your parents when they find out that their little princess has had Kenny Adams' do all those 'vial things' to her."

Kenny could feel Hannah giggle underneath him. "What's so funny, princess," he asked in an almsot laughing voice. He kissed her neck softly again, letting his lips linger on her soft skin. "They'll both have heart attacks when they learn that I've given in to you," she said laughing. Kenny leaned to one side enough to look her in the eyes. "I'm glad you agree," he said with a sneer on his face. His eyes showing just how much he meant that he'd be keeping her with him. "The other option was going to be Mexico and never seeing them again."

Two weeks later, New Year's Day, Hannah and Kenny entered her parents mansion together, hand in hand. It took them nearly two months to finally except the fact that Hannah and Kenny were together. Over time, they even came to call him son. Kenny did spend the rest of life, doing those "vile things" to William and Joanna Jacobs' little "princess" and she loved every minute of it.