Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
*Chases Cheyanne back into the barn and pushes her down in the hay. Rolls over on top of her straddling her and rips her shirt open. The crotch of their jeans grinding against each other. Her chin in hand and gives her a passionate kiss.*
C'mon Cheyanne.... no one's watching. I want to taste your pussy.

This is another one of my being controlled fantasies

I groan...wanting you so badly and yet a little scared.... my heart races and I give into your demands and unbutton my jeans and slowly slide them down and kick them off my feet....

Old 12-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Always Naughty/Never nice

You guys should write this in the Interactive story forum....

Please don't stop
Old 12-27-2004, 12:59 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Sorry this ended in a private IM.
Old 12-27-2004, 01:20 AM
in it for the danger

Send a message via AIM to DangerousPet Send a message via Yahoo to DangerousPet
i definatly like to be the submissive one, haha he's very good at playing the dominant role. you all are right, there is somethign about being 'forced' to do something you enjoy really arousing. and of cousre you have to be defiant on occasion! it's a big game, and i love to play it!

never hurts to get a bit Playful1-ce every now and again

...till the wheels fall off

...sometimes you gotta go through something to get to something...
Old 12-27-2004, 01:30 AM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
As both a survivor and a submissive, I'm both compelled to not respond and to respond to this thread. you can obviously tell which argument won. Anyway. I've always had this sick fascination with people who have 'rape' fantasies, because I wondered how people could be aroused by something so horrible that I had lived through. But, reading these responses, I can tell that, for the most part, the title of 'rape fantasy' is fairly inaccurate. And my submissive side can see the arousal is most of the fantasies that all of you have spelled out. But I have noticed that they all spell out safety as a key ingredient of the fantasies. This strikes me as more of a D/s facet than anything else. But what am I to say. If we are asking about D/s fantasies, then yes, I have tons of those. But 'rape' fantasies? No.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 12-27-2004, 07:48 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
FallenAngel5,
What separates rape/sex fantasies from D/s fantasies is that in a D/s situation submission is intended from the beginning. From the beginning the submissive chooses to submit. Well that's how I see it anyway.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-27-2004, 10:06 AM
is not this trim anymore!

For me, and my personal rape fantasy scenario, it's about being freed to enjoy the experience without guilt or reprocussions. With control goes responsibility. Take away the control and create a victim...and you've removed guilt and remorse from the equation. How can this be held against me when I was taken against my will?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:13 AM
Loungin' Around

I have several rape fantasies, but I think the most predominant is where a (increadibly sexy) man I have never met attacks me on a long dark and deserted street. He forces me into the entranceway. He pushes me against the door and uses one hand to hold my arms above my head. He tells me that if I scream, he will kill me....and he places a knife against my throat for a minute. Then he uses the knife to cut off my skirt and panties, and has his way with me......

Strangely, this man knows how to have sex just the way I like it....LMAO....and he smells good and only hurts me a *little* ....LMAO....and he is terribly sexy in a very macho way.... <sigh>

When you break it down, I think the idea is that I am a little tired of always being in control during sex. I love my husband dearly, but he is *not* dominant. I always control when, where, and how we have sex....and most of the time I like it that way. But sometimes I dream about a situation where I am not in control, and not responsible for what might happen....where someone else calls the shots.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-27-2004, 11:49 PM
Always Naughty/Never nice

For me the difference bewteen a D/s and a Rape Fantasy is that it is expected from the start. If I feel like being dominate I let things play out a little bit. Let her fight me for a little while and play is done more in a loving master/submissive role.

Where as a Rape fantasy is more of the whole come home in the middle of the day, sneak upstairs, grab her mouth and throw her to the bed, cut off her clothes and have sex as raunchy and rough as I want to be.