Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 10:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I can instantly tell whther some things/objects/places have good or bad "karma." I bought my mother, who had dificulty learning to read, a pair of old, antique reading glasses in a case that were very old but I was convinced they belonged with her now and that the positive vibes of the person who had worn them and read many important and not so important things through them, still carried on.

I also am unable to stay at my sister in law's old B & B. The house feels evil and I have no idea of the history but I believe I actually became physically ill when I tried to sleep there once. My MIL will not stay there either.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-07-2007, 11:56 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Anyone have any experience with psychometry?

I think when I was very young.............there was one on my bicycle.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 09-08-2007, 12:30 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Actually I have had this gift most of my life and just didn't know there was a name for it. It only seems to work with special objects for me.
Quote:
Psychometry~

Psychometry is a psychic ability in which a person can sense or "read" the history of an object by touching it. Such a person can receive impressions from an object by holding it in his/her hands or, perhaps, touching it to the.... forehead. Such impressions can be perceived as images, sounds, smells, tastes - even emotions.

..... but I have to suck on them.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 09-08-2007, 12:32 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neige
...... he kept confusing my name, my sister's, my mother's and my grandmother's together (to which I was a witness - I don't think he called me by my name twice the whole time, and my grandfather still has all his wits). This confusion of names supposedly often happens to him before the death of a family member......

SEE what happens when names are rearranged. Sharni PixieSprite Sharni PixieSprite Sharni PixieSprite

Old 09-08-2007, 07:51 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Well...HIYA Mae!

Geezzzzzzz...Mae and BabyBunny in the same thread. It's like old home week!

My mother had the ability to "read" people through a deck of plain ole playing cards. She never charged for readings and had many repeat customers for as long as I can remember. We had reading night at my house once a week for years. There was never less than 15 people and usually more. She never turned anyone away and read into the night if necessary. The customers insisted on paying her and she insisted she could never charge for a "God given" ability (<---her words).

The "customers" would bring her gifts since she wouldn't take money, and even some of those she returned graciously because they were very expensive.

Her only restriction in a reading was that she wouldn't divulge a person's death if she saw it. She'd always insist that they see a doctor for specific problems, even if the person was unaware of anything wrong. For example...once she told a male customer to get his prostate checked. Back in those days it wasn't the norm for men to have such exams unless it came along with an exam due to other, related/unrelated symptoms. After he left she told me he had cancer and was going to die because it had gone undiagnosed. She rarely told me stuff like this but it really upset her this time. He was a dear friend of one of mom's dearest friends and she didn't know how or if she should tell her friend. The man died less than a year later.

I've picked up some of her intuition, as did my baby sis. I don't explore it like mom did...but I probably could if I set my mind to it.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-08-2007, 08:13 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I read tarot for fun. I did see the demise of a Pixie couple when they asked me to read their cards once.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-08-2007, 09:27 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
......I've picked up some of her intuition,......

She always seems to know what I'm thinking.

Old 09-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Loungin' Around

I think I am decidedly, profoundly normal. There have been events of deja vu and intuition in my life that I have been unable to explain, but not so many of them that I believe I have special abilities. When I was about 13, my grandmother died and I knew it before we had been notified....I woke up about 3 in the morning and felt her presence, knew she was dead...but that was one occurrance out of many that I should have known if I had been truly psychic.

I do believe that our brains process much more information than we give them credit for, and that we're all more capable than we like to believe.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-08-2007, 06:57 PM

What she ^^^^ said (without the grandmother bit).
Old 09-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Missing the Angels

My father passed away in "91" and was in the VA Hospital. On that night my mother decided she wanted to go home and rest a bit but wanted supper before that. While at supper my mom stopped eating and sat there for a moment and then had a cold shiver. She finished supper and I took her back to her place. The answering machine was blinking and it was the VA, they needed us to come back as my father had passed away. Found out it was the exact time my mother stopped eating supper and had her shiver.

Thats the only time I remember anything out of the normal.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:58 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I've had strange experiences of predicting future events. Sometimes in dreams, and once, when I was a very young child (about 6 or 7) in a story I wrote for school which described exactly this event several years before it happened. My mother only realised years after the event when she found an old school book of mine with the story in it.

I also predicted the very large tree in front of my parents' house coming down in high winds. When I warned my mum I was told 'Oh no that tree will never come down. It's been there long before us and it'll be there long after us too'. A few years later one of its limbs came down in high winds and crushed a caravan and a car. Once it was stripped of its branches and the main trunk that fell was taken away it weighed 2 tons.

Most recently, I dreamt of my Grandmother scaling a hill to reach a beautiful cottage with a lovely garden and a stunning view of the hillside. My mum and I helped her up (as she's very infirm these days) and she was very tired but incredibly peaceful when she reached the top. I awoke and phoned my mum to go check on her. She was (and still is) fine, but I have this weird feeling now that when the time eventually comes, that's where she will go and I'll know that she's safe and happy in the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 09-09-2007, 04:40 AM

OK, who just thought that?
Old 09-09-2007, 11:49 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Everyone that can levitate, raise my hand.

Old 09-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Weedscreamer

PF...how many times has it slapped you now?

And a "Hiya" back atcha Lixy. Hope all has been well.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Weedscreamer

Had an experience with my grandmother. We held her 90th birthday party at my house. She was using a cane at the time, as her back had really been bothering her. I was standing behind her and held my hand about 4 inches from her spine and moved my hand up and down the area. She didn't know I was behind her. She just "felt something", she told me. She turned around quickly and saw what I was doing. She grabbed my hand and it was glowing bright red. Never happened before or since then. It took her awhile before she wanted to speak to me again. But, her back didn't bother her for awhile.