Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2003, 05:40 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

The Christmas Present

1 of ??

I love this time of year, Blade(my hubby) always has my present sitting under the tree, and I was dying to see what he had in store for me.

I headed for the loungeroom, excitement quickening my step. Rounding the corner, I stopped, my eyes widening in suprise at the sight before me. Sitting in the middle of the room was the biggest cardboard box i'd ever seen. It had been painted light blue and had a huge red ribbon, complete with bow, tied around it.

How the hell he got it in here was beyond me!

I walked toward it, just as I reached for the bow, I spotted Blade sitting in the chair with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Open ya present hun, I wanna see if i made the right choice" His eyes just oozed naughty wickedness as he said it.

"I'm sure i'll love it"

"I'm damn sure ya will" he said quietly, as my hand once again reached for the bow.

Hearing his whispered comment, I shot a quick glance at him, raised an eyebrow, then turned my attention back to my present.

Gently I pulled at the ribbon til it undid, then I let it fall to the floor. I stretched to reach the top to open it, the sides buckling slightly from my efforts, but i couldn't reach. Frustrated, I hit the side with my hand, much to my suprise an answering slap came from inside the box.

"What the f........??" I jumped back nervously.

I turned to glare at Blade who was chuckling away in the chair.

"Go on hun, it wont bite.....well not unless ya ask it to" He said, whispering the last part just load enough for me to hear.

I slowly circle the box, finally spotting a taped up door cut into a side. I stop and once again glance at Blade, he was now sitting on the edge of his seat, watching me intently.

I reach for the tape, and slowly peel it off the door. Hesitantly I start to open it, I peek inside. It's so dark, I can't see a thing. Swinging the door wide open, I catch a movement inside, something moved back into the shadows. I looked down and catch sight of the end of a leash, reaching in I grab hold of it, then slowly moved backwards, til the leash met slight resistance.

Still my suprise stayed in the darkness. I pulled gently on the leash, and the mystery was revealed.

"Oh My God!!" my breathing quickened. "He's magnificent"

My present came to me and dropped at my feet.

"You said you always wanted to try one. I made the right choice then?" Blade said as he began to move toward me.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 04-26-2003, 05:41 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

2 of ??

"Oh yes, I love him. You wanna watch us play?" I tease

"Merry Christmas hun" Blade pulled me in for a passionate kiss, his other hand teasing my nipples through my shirt.

Moaning softly I answer "Thank you luv."

"Go and have fun" Blade slipped a small bottle into my hands as he moved back to his chair. I notice a slight bulge in his jeans.

Looking down into my hand I see it's a bottle of sandlewood oil, I clutch it close.

With a gleam in my eye, my attention again turns to my present. "Up now!" I order

He quickly stood, head bowed. Taking a step back, slowly I circle him, my eyes hungrily passing over his firm flawless black flesh. Stopping behind him, I reach out and touch his arse, his muscles tense, but otherwise he doesn't move. I keep moving around him til i'm once again at his front. My hand once again reaches out and flicks his nipple. Hearing a quick indrawn breath, but still he stood there. I let my hand drop over his firm stomach, then pausing to watch as his flaccid cock start to harden. My eyes widen and my pussy begins to pulse as his cock's full potential was being revealed.

Tearing my eyes from what promised to be a very tasty treat, I again moved to stand behind him. Taking the stopper from the bottle, I slowly drizzled some oil over his shoulders, then stood mesmerised the rivulets sensuously slid over his taut flesh. Giving myself a mental shake, I placed the bottle on the floor and I reached out my hands and slowly began to spread the oil over his back. his muscles twitched beneath my hands. The oil made his skin take on the look of polished obsidian. So powerful, so beautiful. The aroma of the sandlewood was bewitching, adding it's own type of magic

My gaze fell to his tight ass, I noticed one of the rivulets had disappeared between the dark mounds. With one finger, I ran down his spine, secretly loving the goose flesh that appeared, following it's trail

*~Sharni~*

Old 04-26-2003, 05:42 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

3 of ??

Getting down onto my knees, I again reach for the oil, adding some more to rivulets trails already there. His muscles were twitching but still he stood fast.

"Spread you legs now....not too far!"

I spread oil down his legs, and over his feet. My eyes were glued to the shaved balls dangling near my face. Not being able to resist I lean forward and ran my tongue over them. I felt his ass cheeks tighten, his quick indrawn breath, as he fought to stay still. I again pulled back, not sure if it was him I was teasing more, or myself. Quickly I bent to finish my task. Back up to his ass, my hands kneaded his firm muscles, finally following the oily trail between his cheeks, running my finger slowly over his anus. He began to lean back into me ever so slightly, but catching himself, he again stood. The only indications of his arousal were his hands clenched at his sides and his obvious erection.

Moving back to stand in front of my prize. Raising the bottle I drizzle oil over his hairless chest. Turning briefly I toss the empty bottle onto the sofa, then set to finishing off my black masterpiece. I stopped when the only part unoiled was his groin. Knowing that once I went near there, I would be lost and not want to stop.

I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head. My stomach did little flips as I looked into his smouldering eyes. He oozed sex and promises.

Reminding myself that I was the boss here I said. "Take my clothes off....but do not touch my bare skin unless you absolutely must" Boss I may be, but even I knew if he got his hands on me now, i'd be a goner.

*~Sharni~*