Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-27-2003, 04:16 PM

The Game

The Game

We were bored, both of us, nothing on T.V, neither one of us felt like getting dressed and going to the video store to get a movie, the wind was howling and the rain was pelting furiously against the windows, it was only a little after seven and already it was dark.

“Let’s play a few games of cribbage” my ol’ man suggests, “Ah that’s no fun, I always beat you,” I teased back “Okay, hotshot, this time we’ll have a little wager, instead of playing for a nickel a point we’ll play for something else” he said a little too slyly.

“What ‘something else’ do you have in mind, I’m wondering, you dirty old man” “Winner’s choice, whatever favor will be granted, if I lose you could even suggest I do the housework, laundry and cooking tomorrow and you can sit back with your feet up and watch me” he said smoothly.

That man knows me too well, that would be exactly the price I’d have him pay, just to have a Saturday to myself and not have to spend it with household chores, we both work all week, only have the weekend to relax a little and one whole day is devoted to chores, we usually share that workload, he doing the vacuuming and floor washing, while I do the rest.

I was game and said so enthusiastically, already planning what I would do with all those free hours. With tongue firmly in cheek I inquired “On the off chance that you should win, what will you ask me to do for payment”. “I will ask that you give me your body for this whole night, to do with as I want”. It took all of five seconds for me to mull that one over and heartily agree, first of all, I always beat him at cribbage, and secondly, what could he do with my body that he hasn’t already done, well except for a few things and he knows how I feel about that, I’m sure he wouldn’t insist to cross those boundaries. So I agreed to his demands and he agreed to mine, we shook hands on the deal and proceeded to play the best out of 3.

I trounced him soundly in the first match, almost skunking him, I chuckled gleefully at his sour expression, as he dealt the cards. It started off with a bang, I was way ahead of him in the first hand and then my luck changed, I was no longer getting the cards nor the cuts, when the game ended, he was so far ahead of me that I’m the one who nearly got skunked. Now for the rubber match, close ohhhhhh so close, I lost by one measly point, I was too surprised to say anything, just looked at him with my mouth open but no words were coming out. He got up and did a little jig in the middle of the kitchen.

“Get yourself upstairs wench, your ass is mine” he chased me out of the kitchen and up the stairs, I screamed in mock terror, playing along with him, knowing that whatever he was cooking up wouldn’t be such a hardship for me, I enjoyed our lovemaking very much, his pleasure was my pleasure and vice versa.

As soon as we entered the bedroom he said that I was no longer allowed to speak, I must obey his every command, I smiled impishly back at him, keeping my teasing comments to myself.

“I want you to undress and wait for me in the bathroom” he ordered sternly, “Yes….ouch” I yelped as I got a slap to my tushie, “What…..ouch dammit” another slap “I said not a word and that means NOT a word, undress and wait in the bathroom” he said again, showing no remorse whatsoever. I felt like hauling off and decking him, he knows how much I hate slaps to my bum, it insults me, but I thought better than to voice my objections, I would glare my disapproval at him, which had about as much effect as it would have had I glared at the wall.

I grudgingly removed my clothing “Don’t wear that martyr look with me, that’s not how I would have honored my end of the bargain had I lost the match” he warned “Yeah but…….ouch, shit”
“No talking, bathroom, NOW” I’m thinking in my mind, oooooh he’s gonna pay for this big time.

I figure he wants me in the bathroom so that I can have a shower before he gets down to business, so I get a towel and face cloth ready and was about to turn the shower on when he strolled in, “Not so fast, there’s a few things I want to do before you jump in there, hop onto the sink and spread your legs”

Now what, I’m thinking, he turns from me and goes to the closet, gets his shaving cream and razor and turns back towards me, “You do a fine job with your bikini line my dear, but I want it completely bare, spread em please and we’ll have this done in no time” he orders. “Are you…..” he looks up at me, daring me to finish what I’ve started to say……CRAZY, I have my yearly check up next week, which includes a PAP test, no damn way do I want to show up at the doctor’s office bald down there, I try to plead with him with my eyes and he totally ignores me, separating my legs and slathering the shaving cream on my mound, “Lean back and relax”. Well it took longer than he’d predicted, he seemed to be taking an inordinate amount of time shaving me, I was getting a bit impatient and sighed, he only had to lift his head and glare at me, quelled that complaint some quick.

After he finished, he wiped off the hairs and cream away and stood back to inspect his handy-work, he seemed pleased, running his finger along my slit, inserting it briefly then removing it and ordering me to get down from the cabinet, “Now turn around and lean into the cabinet, I’m going to give you an enema. I whipped around so fast, my eyes huge “What for” passed my lips before I remembered the no talking policy, I received another stinging slap to my bum “I’m preparing the way, sweet darling, your body is mine tonight, and this is the night I breach your final frontier”

I tried backing away from him but he caught me, “A deal’s a deal, are you going to be dishonorable and renege on your wager”?

I could never understand why he wanted me from there, he knew well my issues about the subject, we’d had a few disappointing attempts, it just ‘felt’ so wrong to me, no doubt my strict religious upbringing rearing its constricting head, he’d always ceded up until this point, I’d always been able to get him to change his mind but it seemed my luck had run out. I tried the piteous look, tears brimming in the eyes, trembling lips going, but he wouldn’t budge, just stood there with the enema bottle in his hand waiting for me to turn around.

Finally I gave in, turning away from him and bending over from the waist, he inserted the warm water enema douche and after he was finished I felt him turning away as he said “Stay there, just that way, I felt him apply something cold and wet against my anus and then something rubbery inching it’s way in, good grief, where the hell did he get a butt plug I wondered. “I will remove that shortly, stay there and wait like a good girl.”.

He left me to go to the bedroom, I could hear him rummaging about, he’d put some music on and I heard the faint sound of matches being struck, he came back to the bathroom and asked how I was doing, I gave him a pained look, my stomach was grumbling and gurgling so bad, I wanted to sit and discharge what was causing all the ruckus but he just walked by me, patted the plug a few times and said “You aren’t quite ready yet”; If looks could kill, that man would be dead twice.

He pulled some towels from the cupboard and went back to the bedroom, leaving me there, with cramps so bad I wanted to cry, a while later he came back in and started to shave his face, I was gripping the countertop with both hands, shaking my head and moaning, I needed to go so bad, finally he took pity on me and pointed towards the flush, “Go sit and lean forward”, I rushed there and he followed, when I’d leaned over he removed the plug and well, you get the idea.

He insisted on repeating the procedure one more time, through my mind are all these scenarios where I am making him pay for this humiliating spectacle, it’s the only thing keeping me sane at the moment, coming up with ways to get even. After the second enema and waiting period, he orders me into the shower, he gets in with me and starts to wash me from top to toe, making me bend over again and inserting a finger in my crevice, he pronounces me clean as a whistle and gets out of the shower before me, enfolding me in a huge towel and patting me dry, he smoothes my favorite scented body lotion on me, has me stand before him while he combs out my hair. He turns me toward him and says “Stay here” goes back to the bedroom and comes out with a black silk scarf, “Turn around” I do as I’m told and feel the soft material brush my face as he slips it up to my eyes, “Close your eyes” again I do as I am bid.

My eyes are covered, funny how disoriented I feel, I lean into him, afraid to fall, he leads me to the bedroom and has me stand there a few moments, he leads me to the bed and helps me settle in the middle of it. I feel a soft, velvet like material at my wrists before they are bound and brought above my head and tied to the headboard. A not so gentle nudging of my legs, he separates them and ties each one to the posts on either side.

He tells me to lift my hips and slides a big pillow beneath me, “Now my dear, I’m going to lick you until you squirt in my mouth, and you better not keep me waiting too long before you do or I will be forced to spank you. Good gawd almighty, who is this man I’m wondering, that’s not MY husband, he’s never been controlling like this, what’s gotten into him.

All of a sudden I feel something cold at my feet, cold and wet, what the! it’s ice, he’s got some ice and he’s slowly running it up my foot, oooooo damn that’s cold, he stops a moment before he proceeds, getting another cube, he starts moving that up my leg, slowly, teasingly, arrrrrrgh, it’s so cold, he brings it to my center and barely touches my mound with it, stops again to get another cube to run it up the other leg, he has two going at once and they slowly meet at my juncture, he circles my clit with one cube and inserts the other one into my vagina, I try to move away, try to expel that coldness from me, I scream my frustration only to be told to be quiet or else……

The cold from the ice cubes has a secondary effect, I have goose bumps all over my body, my nipples are hard as rocks, I’m so cold, he takes another cube and encircles both nipples with it, making them even more turgid, they almost hurt. I feel his hot lips cover first one then the other, he sucks them into his mouth, biting the little peaks until I arch my back and moan.

It seems he’s finished with the ice play for now, he’s moving towards my face, his tongue finding my lips and licking them until they open, he kisses me with a passion, punishing me with his tongue and teeth, my breathing is erratic, I am afraid yet so excited I can barely stop myself from pleading for him to hurry.

He moves down my body slowly, kissing and sucking, laving me with his hot tongue, his hand comes to my center and he rubs something very warm onto my mound, massaging the lotion in very slowly, every now and then grazing my clit with his knuckles, every time he touches it my hips come off the pillow, I want more, oh please I want more. He attaches his lips to that sweet button and teases it gently until I think I’m going to faint with need. The only way he’s going to make me gush though is if he applies a lot more pressure. He’s a mind reader I think, for he flattens his tongue and pushes onto me hard with it, lapping me, o my gawd, sooooo gooooood ……… there is a faint first trickle from my center, he loves that I do this for him, even though many times I clench my muscles so that not so much escapes, I’m still uncomfortable with the amount of fluid that comes out of me, I try to control it and he wants the opposite, he wants me to let go as much as is there…..his tongue stops all of a sudden, I feel him move away from me, he reaches for the tube of warmed gel and slathers some onto my mound again, this time he uses two fingers on my clit instead of his tongue, he presses down hard on either side, exposing it, I can feel his hot breath on it, I can feel a buildup inside of me, my stomach seems to contract as I prepare to ejaculate for him, a small trickle escapes and he growls at me, “More, let it go, all of it, you better squirt for me….gush my baby……”, those words electrify me, but it doesn’t seem to suit him, all of a sudden I receive a not so gentle tap to my center, aimed directly on my clit, my hips come up and I moan uncontrollably, he spanks me again there, this time harder all the while rubbing me, another spank, more rubbing, I am flying apart, the next spank is harder and the wetness fairly shoots out of me, I am soaked, and so is the towel-covered pillow beneath me, “Again” he orders as he administers another spank to my clit, I gush, long streams of fluid, he bends, his face at my entrance and receives my blessing.

I am caught in a vortex, spinning out of control, an orgasm such as I’ve never experienced before engulfs me, leaving me trembling and weak, my body suffused with color, not only from the heat of passion but also a certain shyness, embarrassed a little at having lost control of myself in such a manner.

I feel his hands at my feet, taking the bindings away, then at my wrists, those bindings being removed as well, “Now sweet baby, I have a little gift to give you, he reaches toward the night table and places a small object in my hands, my eyes are still covered but I figure out by the shape that it is a small vibrator. “Get on your hands and knees sweetheart”, I do as I’m told once again, oh gawd, the final frontier he said, he starts to rub my bottom with his callused hands, gently kneading my cheeks, separating them and pushing them back together, running a finger from my slit up to my anus, he reaches over and slathers on more warmed gel, all around and slowly inserts a finger inside of me, I try to pull away and receive a well placed slap on my buttocks for my efforts, “All part of the deal my dear, but I will be gentle, we’ll take it slow, but it will happen, now turn your little vibe on and run it over your clit, very slowly, increase the speed when you feel you need more”

I’m so scared, I know this is going to hurt like a son of a gun, we’ve tried a few times before and I just couldn’t stand it, it’s different this time though, the little vibe buzzing away on my clit, I relax more, I feel a wetness seeping out, he rubs the hot juice and slips inside of me, rubbing the head of his cock at that spot that makes me get wetter still.

I increase the speed of the vibe a little and practically jump off the bed, the vibrations are so electrifying, my clit is still tender from his earlier ministrations, while I’m concentrating my efforts there, he starts massaging my anus very slowly, gently easing a finger in with gel on it, the effects of the vibe, the gentle insertion of his finger, I am getting so excited that I start to move my hips in order to take him in further, he applies more gel and I feel his finger replaced with the head of his cock, he rubs me there, as I rub my clit with that amazing little toy, again I gush as I imagine him entering me, fucking my ass, like he’s wanted to for so long, my moans and groans are making him press further in with the head of his cock, oh my, this time it doesn’t hurt as he eases in gently, I want more of him and push myself against him, the vibe is doing wonderful things to me, I am very near orgasm once more and I feel him entering me more deeply, he takes the vibe from my hand and turns the power up on it and presses it hard against my clit, I scream as I come, he enters me full length and I scream again but not in pain, oh my gawd that feels so good. He keeps rubbing the vibe on my clit as he starts to fuck me hard, are those guttural groans coming from me? I sound like an animal possessed, I am a woman possessed as I crash again and again. “So good baby, so, so good, I love your ass, I love fucking your ass, you’re such a bad girl”, spank, spank, spank,

I’m going to die I think, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh gawwwwwwwwwwd…….. I’m lost again, gone, gone, gone…..

I find myself, blindfold removed, in his arms, he is gently stroking my hair, kissing my forehead, whispering how much he loves me, every inch of me, how he’s dreamed of this moment, when I surrendered to him completely, gave him everything I had to give him. How could I have thought I’d want to get even with him for this I wonder, he’s taken me further than I ever imagined going, lovingly guiding me toward nirvana.

I feel loved……

cherished……

complete…...

His.