Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 11:42 AM
the Lusty Wench

Celebrating and Chocolate Sauce

You called me at work this morning to tell me it had finally happened, that promotion and raise you’ve been working toward for months finally came through …. You asked if I’d like to go out with you tonight to celebrate. Of course I agreed, I’ve been waiting for this day right along with you, knowing it was bound to happen soon, planning for it ….

I told you not to worry about things, I’d arrange for the place to eat and the celebration was “on me”. I heard the smile in your voice as you rang off.

Over three weeks ago I bought the outfit for this celebration and I’ve wanted to wear it for you everytime I’ve seen you since then. It’s so not my usual style and I know you’re going to love it! The top fits close to my skin, leaving little to the imagination, especially since I’m planning to wear it without any supporting garments underneath. The fabric silky and no barrier to my not insubstantial breasts. The jacket that goes with the top will cover me until we arrive at the restaurant and you help me remove it before we are seated – I’m hoping that will have the maximum impact, me out in public without a bra and only then do you see it …. Then the skirt, soooo much shorter then anything I’ve ever worn, I’m not sure I’ll know how to function in it, but I’m pretty sure if it’s not entirely proper …. Well, you won’t really mind. J

You arrive at my place a bit early, but I’ve already got my jacket on and I push you out the door quickly, before you have time to register just how short my short skirt is or question the fact that I’ve put my jacket on ahead of your arrival. The drive to the restaurant is short and we barely have a chance to talk about your day before we are there, our table is ready, in a secluded corner just as I have requested. You help me remove my jacket as I’ve turned my back to you and had started to shrug it off. You help me into my seat and then sit yourself, only then do you look at me from the front. I see it register in your eyes, the knowledge that I have no bra on, my nipples already starting to strain against the light fabric….

I see the question there in your eyes …. What has brought this on? You scoot your chair closer to me, needing to touch me somewhere, longing to center your palm over one of the rising peaks, but conscious that it might be a bit too big of a move in this public setting. I taunt you slightly by arching my back and pushing out with my tits. You grin that all male wicked grin and I feel a shiver run down my back as the tips of your fingers lightly tickly just below and behind my ear in that spot you know that makes me ohhhh soooo hyper sensitive to you being near me, you blow air at that spot and I shiver again, feeling it through my entire body…. You slowly move your arm around behind me offering me your warmth, as if I am shivering from cold.
Old 07-22-2002, 11:43 AM
the Lusty Wench

My hand moves onto your thigh, my fingertips press inward, I feel the fabric of your dress pants shift slightly against my hand. I rub you lightly there barely moving my hand, but I know you are very aware of every shift my hand makes. I look up into flashing green eyes, and smile, trying to convey my message to you with my eyes … I’m not sure I’m bold enough to ever speak the words, and beside that, I want you to discover it for yourself …. Your eyebrow raises, you can see there is something, but can’t quite interpret the exact meaning of my message. I’ve told you a lot of things with my eyes over the time we’ve been spending together, but this is a new message …. Definitely sexual, but …. Your thoughts are interrupted by the waiter, asking for our order, you tell him what each of us would like, looking into my eyes as you voice my usual order and I nod agreement. We have come to an easy understanding between us, I am totally independent, not looking for you to take care of me, but I love it when you get all macho and masculine, it’s such a turn on, makes me feel feminine and tingly and kind of special.

The waiter brings our salads and you move your arm from behind me, we talk as we eat, easy conversation, but that question remains in your eyes until I drop my spoon and you reach down to pick it up for me, your hand on my thigh helping you balance, your fingers spread out and you realize that not only am I not wearing any nylons, but there is not a trace of any panties either. I hear your cough as you move farther under the table to verify this hypothesis. Your fingers move between my legs, I shift to give you easy access and feel your fingers brush against the trimmed hairs at my pussy lips, and then you briefly push inward to feel the dampness there. You come out from under the table and tablecloth, licking and sucking on your finger, you have found the answer to that question you’ve been pondering and your grin is absolutely wicked as you look into my eyes, your eyebrow raised and pull your finger out from between the suction of your lips. Your head snakes forward and you kiss my neck, nuzzling me there for a moment. My eyes are closed at the sensual feel of your tongue lightly licking there as your suck with your lips in unison.

The waiter’s cough draws us apart as he presents the dessert options for the evening, but I indicate that I have dessert waiting at my place, something special just for you. You smile and ask for the tab. Your arm goes around me again as we go to leave. You are determined to be carrying my jacket for me when we walk out into the cool night air. You help me into the car, leaning in with your body to cover my legs from outside view as you hold my outside leg in place while my other swings into the car, your hand moves quickly up my inner thigh and your thumb rubs against my clit and two of your fingers dip deep. I squirm and too quickly you are moving my leg inside the car and closing the door with a grin, again fingers moving to your mouth to savor the taste of me.
Old 07-22-2002, 11:44 AM
the Lusty Wench

We drive back to my place in near silence, you turn and grin at me frequently, silently chuckling at the daring I have displayed for your benefit, I can see how it has turned you on, my acting kind of slutty in public, and I can’t help but register just how sexy you are when you’re like this, enjoying the underlying sense of humor that is rippling around you, the heat of your body and your gaze, having a tingly and hardening effect on my nipples, they feel sensitized as the fabric of my top presses against them …. All I can think about at the moment is how it will feel to have your mouth close around the dusty rose color peaks, drawing them in …… but we have dessert to try first.

Once inside my place, the door closed, you lean back against in and pull me close to your body, begin to speak in that low quiet gravely tone the things you’ve been feeling all night, the building excitement. I smile at you, look up through lowered eyelids and tell you that there is still dessert, so you’ll have to let me go … you growl at me playfully, telling me dessert can wait until morning … I laugh as I pull out of your arms, “no, not this dessert, this is something special I’ve planned for this celebration. I tell you to go to the bedroom and take off your shirt and tie and I’ll meet you there.

I hurry to the microwave, put the squeeze bottle in for brief seconds and then grab the ice cream from the freezer and holding my treats, rush to the bedroom, before you have a chance to get impatient. You see what is in my hands and that absolutely devastatingly wicked grin returns. I motion with my head for you to throw the beach towels across the bed while you are already standing, preparing to remove your pants. You do it all very swiftly as I set the chocolate sauce and ice cream on the bedside table. Before I’m able to turn from the table I feel your hands, releasing the zipper on my skirt and tug it to the floor for me to step out of it. Then rising you turn me to face you and push up my top, pulling it over my head. While my arms are still caught in the fabric held above my head, you lean down and lick one of my nipples, blowing on the wetness of it, I shiver. You release the fabric, letting me work my arms free for myself as you pull me onto the bed. There are times I would object to your taking over, but since this is all about your treat, I allow my sense of humor to override any desire I might have to try to control the enthusiasm of your reaction.

I throw the top toward the laundry hamper and start to smile back at you, only the grin on your face is so downright sexually overcharged that my breathing stops momentarily and I am bathed in the purely sensual delight of your gaze.
Old 07-22-2002, 11:46 AM
the Lusty Wench

As I sit legs, slightly parted, straight out in front of me, leaning back on outstretched arms, back arched, breasts thrust out, you are kneeling between my legs, leaning close to me, you lean farther forward and raise the squeeze bottle above my face drizzling chocolate sauce slowly into my mouth, I swallow and lick my lips. You continue, dripping it to the side of my mouth, on my cheek, on my jawline and down my neck, and then squeezing a bit harder just over the divit at the base of my neck, letting it pool there until it begins to overflow and slowly move down my chest to the valley between my breasts and then beyond. You continue to drizzle me in chocolate, drawing pictures, occasionally leaning forward to redirect the path it is on, remove it completely, or spread it with the broad flat strokes of your tongue. You press against me a few times and I manage to steel the bottle from you long enough to cover much of your pelvic area, giving a new meaning I think to the question do you want Nuts on your sundae? J
We make attempts to clean the chocolate off of each other, but with small specks of chocolate still clinging to each of us, you deposit a large handful of cold vanilla ice cream on the centre of my breast bone. Holding back the intense desire to dive in and lick it off You watch the ivory lump start to slide down into the valley between my breasts, the solid ice cream melting slowly from the heat from my body leaving a creamy trail to mark it's passage. I shiver as it slides across the flesh of my breasts, small goose pimples cover each mound and the dusky pink peak of each nipple stand proud of the surrounding milky white skin. Unable to control yourself any longer you press your hands to the sides of my breasts pushing them together squeezing the ice cream up from the soft gap, as it oozes up and over my tits, you press your face into them swirling your tongue to cover each inch of each sweet tasting boob.
You lean back a bit, playing with my hardened nipples, watching as the remaining ice cream trickles down over my stomach and pooling invitingly in my navel, waiting and watching to see if it will overflow and send a creamy white stream cascading into my pubic triangle, which of course it does, there is more than enough and if there hadn’t been, well, there’s always a wiggle tactic to get it moving…..
Old 07-22-2002, 11:47 AM
the Lusty Wench

You push me backward then, until I am lying down, shift a couple pillows under the beach towels and under my hips and shift my legs to drape over your shoulders as you start the slow and delicate work of nibbling off the hardened chocolate and sucking in the melting ice cream. Licking, stroking, sucking, nibbling, and probing with fingers and tongue …. Oh myyyyy ….. the wicked wonderful things you know how to do ….. I feel it hit me quickly, the clenching inside the quivering on the brink as I pull you into me, tossing and turning, bucking up against you …. Pulling you closer. Your arms lock around my thighs and hold on tight, continuing to press me – pushing me to a long exquisitely agonizing fall, my body convulsing over and over, shuddering in fulfillment until finally my back muscles relax and I fall back to the mattress, still you work at the bits of hardened chocolate.

When I have managed to catch my breath, I reach to pull you up, not that I could you pull you without you doing most of the work, but I am grateful for the ease you give me as you lay half to the side of me and half on top of me, taking my lips with yours, slowly, sensuously, the mixture of soft lips and hard tongue …. I melt to you, sticking in strange ways and places because of the ice cream and chocolate on each of us. Moments later I have garnered enough strength to push myself on top of you, moving down your body, rubbing more chocolate sauce on you, feeding you the ice cream that hasn’t yet melted, pressing into you as I taste the vanilla on your tongue and then moving down again, lapping at you with my tongue, ignoring all thoughts of excess calories, this is about lust and pleasure and sheer carnal delights and chocolate certainly fits in that group. J

I tease at you for awhile, licking everywhere but where you are wanting, although every couple of minutes or so I make a foray there, quickly kiss and suck and then move away again. The tension in your body is building….you are becoming all aggressive male and so I move in to lick you, kiss you, suck you ….. take you into my mouth and suck as I lick at the underside of your shaft. My hand is busy moving up and down squeezing slightly on the way up … it doesn’t take long before I feel the pressure building and you groaning deep in your throat then you give me notice of your cumming …. I try to swallow all I can, but some of your seed mixes with the flecks of chocolate coating my face and you. You are feeling highly sensitive to my touch there so I move to the side, kissing up your body, stopping for a moment to kiss and lick you in that special spot between hip bone and ribs, touching you there with the softest stroke of my fingertips when I move farther upward. I lay by your side as you catch your breath … we touch each other over and over again, feeling the driving need for closeness at this moment.

Eventually, sometime later, we make our way to the shower where you stroke fingers through my hair, lathering in the shampoo and then working in the conditioner, softly hold me as they are rinsed off and standing behind me you clean my body of the sticky sugary treats that linger and only when we are both clean do you push me into the shower wall and enter me from behind, kissing my neck and shoulders ….. licking me there again and again, and then pushing me into the shower wall as you start the driving forceful thrust into me, somewhere in there I manage to say, just loud enough for you to hear … fuck me …. Fuck me hard ….. screw me to the wall ……
Old 07-22-2002, 11:48 AM
the Lusty Wench

that's it ... as always, I'd love to hear your comments. :) jjjjb
Old 07-22-2002, 12:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
jjjjbo~ great story ........ yours always are!!! I just love a story where the man has "flashing green eyes"....this story gave me the oddest feeling of deja vu....I think maybe you have captured one of my secret fantasies.... Great job......I look forward to reading your next tale....I would love to meet the man who is your inspiration:D:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-22-2002, 12:16 PM
the Lusty Wench

thanks Lilith -- what a nice compliment - and I agree - men with flashing green eyes are very special. :) j
Old 07-22-2002, 04:56 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
;)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-015f.jpg (9.6 KB, 1449 views)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 07-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I think those are just the eyes I was think of .... lol
Old 07-22-2002, 05:41 PM
the Lusty Wench

One day I'm going to figure this system out .... that last comment was by me - by the way. j
Old 07-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
5 stars jjjjbo...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 07-22-2002, 09:39 PM
the Lusty Wench

scotz ... <me looking up from lowered lashes and blushing slightly> Thanks .... ummm 5 stars seems pretty good! lol j
Old 07-23-2002, 03:58 AM

Wonderful story. J!!! It combines two of the great fantasies - licking food from each other's bodies, and fucking in the shower - a classic!
:)
Old 07-23-2002, 10:58 AM
the Lusty Wench

Thanks GusAspar -- your kind words are much appreciated and I'm glad to have touched on some of your fantasies as well! j
Closed Thread