Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

The Nurse / Patient Relationship

Sometimes I feel like I’ve seen it all, and nothing can phase me. Until I had this one particular patient, we’ll call him Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith was a 30 year old who had been in a car accident. He was pretty lucky and had really not been hurt that bad. When he was first admitted to our floor, I noticed that he was a very attractive man, and felt so sorry for him. I requested to take care of him every day that I worked. The aid had been the one who had been giving him his baths each day, but one day I was helping her out and decided I’d take care of it for him.

I went into his room, pulled the door closed behind me, and told him that we were going to get washed up. He jokingly told me that he had been waiting all day to hear me say that. We both laughed a little, as I got the water ready. I pulled the sheets down off of his body, and noticed for the first time that day that he wasn’t wearing one of those awful hospital gowns. He had on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. I told him that we weren’t going to get very clean with all of that on, and I began to help him remove his clothes.

First, I assisted him with removing his shirt. I had never noticed just how sexy his chest was. He had a great body, and it was like I was seeing it for the first time. I noticed every curve, every muscle, and a cute little tattoo that he had on his upper arm. I think that I exhaled loudly, because his eyes quickly cut across to my face. That woke me up a bit from the trance that his body had put me into. I tried to get composure, I thought to myself that I couldn’t look at him that way, he was my patient. All of my efforts were in vein. I couldn’t help myself from thinking these thoughts. I was getting so turned on, I could feel my pussy starting to get moist. I would normally wash a patients upper body, and then removed their clothes below the waist. Not this time, I just wanted to see him so badly. I just looked at him and told him now take off the bottoms. He started to pull down his shorts, and then he made a little groan. I knew that he was hurting, so I told him that I would do it for him. I place my hands onto his chest and slowly slid them down to the waist band of his shorts. I removed the shorts very slowly. My eyes were fixed on each inch of flesh that was being uncovered. As the pair of shorts allowed his cock to become free, another gasp escaped from me. He again looked over at my face, but I didn’t even try to hide the desire that I was feeling for him. I just kept staring at his beautiful dick while I finished removing his shorts.

Next, I took one of the wash cloths and wrung it out. I stepped up toward the head of his bed, and placed the warm cloth on his chest. As I washed his chest my eyes remained fixed on his amazing cock. I noticed that it began to grow as I ran my hands and the wash cloth back and forth across his chest. I loved knowing that my touch was getting him hard. I could feel my pussy get wetter and wetter. I wanted to have a little fun and see just how hard I could get him. I leaned across his bed reaching for the other side rail to raise the head of it up. I made sure that my breasts rested on his chest the whole time while I was pretending to fumble with the buttons, acting like I just couldn’t find the right one. I glanced down at his cock to see if my tits sitting on his chest was having any effect on him. I could see his dick getting bigger and bigger right before my eyes. Then, I pushed the button and raised his bed up only like one inch, and as I lifted up off of him I winked and said that’s better isn’t it. He just took in a big breath and said yes it is.

I knew that if I was going to do something, I’d better hurry up. All it would take was one person to walk through that door and I’d lose my job. So, I rewet the wash cloth and began to wash the rest of his body, I rinsed back, and caressed his muscular arms as I washed them. Then, I again rewet the was cloth and started at his feet, first one and then the other. After both were nice and clean, I started at his ankle and ran the warm cloth up one of his legs. I slid it up his leg, slowing as I neared his thighs. I went up his inner thighs with the cloth, and barely flicked it across his nuts. I did the same things to the other leg. He was breathing very heavily, lying on the bed just staring at my tits as I bent over to reach his body.

I moved the water to the side, and told him that I knew a better way to clean up the rest of him. He asked what it was, and I told him that he would love it. I went and took a quick peak out the door just to make sure no one was going to surprise us. When I got back to his bedside, his cock was as hard as a rock. I didn’t say anything to him, just bent down and began to take his sexy dick down my throat. I slid his cock into my mouth inch by inch slowly savoring every last bit of it as he entered my throat. He started to moan softly, and I reach up and put my hand over his mouth to let him know to be quiet. I would have simply ssshhh’d him, but I didn’t want to let this cock out of my mouth. I steadily gained speed as I lifted my head up and down onto his dick. Squeezing it tightly between my lips, and massaging it with my tongue. Moving my tongue from side to side, as his cock slid farther and farther down my throat. Taking my head back until his dick almost came out of my mouth, and then swallowing it all right back down. As I continued to play with his cock in my mouth, he slid his hand out of the bed and found his way to my breast. First he just slightly squeezed on them, when he realized it was ok, he took his hand and put it up my shirt. He found the way to my nipple, and he began to squeeze and twist until it was very nice and hard. After that he moved to the other and did the same. Next, he took his hand and began to move down my tummy. His fingers stroked my stomach on the way down. He slid his hand down into my pants, and under my panties. At first his finger just rubbed up and down my pussy lips, and then he began gently part them with his fingers. He slowly moved up to my clit and began to stroke it slightly. He started to move his finger round and round on top of my hard little clit. I began to suck harder on his cock to show my approval for the way he was playing with my dripping wet pussy. As soon as I did, I began to feel his cock twitch, and before I knew it he was shooting his hot cum down my throat. I kept his dick in my mouth, and continued to slide my mouth up and down until I knew that I had tasted the last sweet drop of his cum.

I was disappointed that he stopped rubbing my pussy, but knew that we couldn’t keep this up too much longer. I pulled the sheets back up over him and told him not to put anything on until after my shift was over. I turned and began to walk out of the room. I told him that he owed me, and I would be back in a little while to climb onto of his sexy cock. I winked and told him to rest up as I closed the door behind me.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story