Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-26-2006, 01:07 AM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Allis Black by Salacious©

Allis Black by Salacious©2005

I'm going to leave you with a friend of mine for the evening.
Van’s words rang through my head as I hurried downtown to the address he had given me just after spanking my bare bottom with the hard wooden brush. Then, he sent me out the door with a burning butt and wet white panties.

I stood looking up at the ominous brownstone wondering who would be behind the door and what adventure lay before me. My Mary Jane’s clicked on the cobblestone steps as I climbed closer to the entry. I went inside the grand foyer and pressed the brass button marked number four as instructed. A smooth stern female voice came through the intercom, “Who is it?”

Nervously, I replied, “I am Chelsea, I am your pleasure for the evening.” The door buzzed and I pushed open the heavy mahogany door with a leaded-glass window. The soft glow of an amber chandelier guided my climb up yet another staircase. I followed the hallway and before long I was standing in front of the door. I ran my fingers through my hair and smoothed my skirt. My panties were wet with excitement, my bottom still warm from his ministrations and my heart pounding fiercely.

I knocked firmly twice and waited. I could smell earthy patchouli incense and it had a calming effect. I stood waiting trying not to fidget. Trying to remember Van’s instructions, I gave my word that I would be a good girl. I heard soft footfalls approaching the door and then they stopped, through the door she asked, “How do I know you are who you say you are girl?”

Show her the brush marks. I made them extra hard. His last words shot through my mind. Thinking quickly I said I have Van’s calling card. I turned facing away from the door, pulled my panties down to my knees and lifted my skirt over my round bottom presenting myself to the door behind me. I heard the door open with a whoosh and she let out a soft deep gasp, a mix of surprise and delight, as I felt long cool fingers brush over my reddened cheeks. Her touch felt soothing on my pre-warmed bottom.

“Alright then, inside with you.”

I stood upright and moved to pull my panties back up, “Tut-tut” she said, and tapped my bottom toward the door. I went inside, it was dark, and I still hadn’t seen this mysterious woman’s face. She was behind me and instructed me to walk forward into the quarters. The room we entered was a parlor and had a big window that looked out over the city. The room was softly illuminated with candlelight and I could see a large sofa near a fireplace where a small fire glowed. I walked to the window and took in the view, it was lovely; the lights of the night skyline twinkled and flashed.

“Perfect. Now remove those wet panties Chelsea.” She commanded in her velvet voice.

“Yes ma’am.” I slipped them off swiftly and held them in my hand. She nudged my legs apart wide from behind and then she lashed restraints around my ankles. I dared not look down. With my peripheral vision, I could see metal loops in the floor and she moved confidently, securing me by the ankles in front of the expanse of glass. I felt my wetness along my inner thighs. Her face was down but her hair was visible, resembling a dandy lion gone to seed dipped in India ink. So soft and fluffy, I wanted to touch her hair and inhale her scent.

My heart still pounded deep in my chest. I tried to appear calm, but had no idea what to anticipate. She stood up, tall and lean, with skin like chocolate fondue, silky and rich. She wore a chiffon robe flowing over her like warm caramel, tied just below her beautiful firm breasts. She was nude beneath her robe and looked like a Princess from an ancient land. Her lips were full and juicy and her voice flowed like Bordeaux, deep and lush. “You will answer me only when spoken to Chelsea. You will refer to me as Mistress Allis only, do you understand?” She spoke softly and clearly and accentuated her s’s for emphasis.

“Yes Mistress Allis. Understood.” I replied immediately.

I licked my lower lips and watched her; she seemed to be intent on a certain result. One by one she unbuttoned each button of my blouse, slid it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Moving closer, she sniffed me along my neck and collarbone; she sniffed my hair. Her hands moved close but did not touch me directly. Reaching behind me, she released my brassiere and slipped it from my body. My breasts tumbled out and my nipples grew erect from both the sudden exposure and my hunger. The Mistress took my wrists and restrained them with large loops of silk rope that hung from the sides of the arched window in front of me.

Taking the wet white panties I had clutched tightly in my hand, she brought them to her nose and inhaled deeply. I felt my face flush crimson, only to be sharply surprised further as Mistress Allis shoved them into my mouth. With deft hands she unbuttoned my Tartan plaid skirt and let it join my blouse on the floor. There I stood exposed to the city, naked and spread, unable to say, “boo.” She kissed between my breasts soft and wet, then left me there.

My movements were limited, and with the room only illuminated by candlelight it was impossible to see her reflection in the window. The lights of the city gave me a spectacular show and made me feel less alone. Suddenly, I became very aware of the ironic fact that if she turned on the lights, I’d be providing a show for the city. I found this new thought both thrilling and fearful. Without my watch, I had no real concept of the passage of time, other than the night sky was darker and the lights seemed brighter. I closed my eyes and wondered how long Mistress Allis would make me wait.

I must have nodded off a bit waiting for Mistress Allis to return. Suddenly, a loud crack of thunder and bright flash of lightening startled me back to my senses. As I gathered my wits I felt the undeniable heat of a wooden ruler striking my buttocks. The pain jolted through my body and the tears welled up in my eyes and another strike with the ruler hit lower across my ass cheeks. She hissed and let several hard strikes stripe my ass with that narrow strip of wood. My body shook with each strike and my pussy was on fire and sodden. She knew it too, and ran a long finger through my cunt. “You enjoy that don’t you girl?”

I nodded my head, unable to speak.

“Your body reveals your desires Chelsea.” She teases.

I moaned with a dry mouth as my wet white panties muffle my moans. The tears now fell from my eyes and my ass burned. The lights of the city were a blur before me, between the rain hitting the window and the tears streaming down my face it was nothing more than a swirl of colors.

Mistress Allis was in front of me withdrawing the soggy panties from my mouth, and bit my lip. She licked the tear stream from my cheek and then kissed my mouth tenderly. Her hands rubbed palms flat against my nipples, then she tugged them roughly. I moaned. I felt the wetness between my legs and wanted more. She dragged her full juicy lips down my neck and bit my pink skin randomly; she locked a nipple between her lips and nibbled the tight pink knots. Her hands slid down my body and soon found their way to my need.

With my clit now between her finger and thumb she rolled it, tugged it. Fingers flat, she spanked my clit and drove her fingers into my cunt. I moaned, “Oh Mistress Allis!” In an instant she withdrew all contact and I received yet another series of smacks to my bottom, with a leather strap. She struck lower, below the sweet spot; six, seven, after eight the count was lost. The shock of it all and with my mouth so dry, I couldn’t even let out a cry to the whipping she had administered. I know my transgression was calling out to her. I’d have to bite my lips to not make that error again.

The mysterious princess stood in front of me and dropped the strap. The leather made a soft thud as hit the oak flooring. Her gracious form a mere silhouette before the window, she slumped to her knees as if they melted under her from the effort of the whipping. Her hands like cool silk skimmed across my flesh as if she were climbing from the depths of a sea turbulent with a heavy tow. My loins steamy with lust, I could feel my essence release from my core. Mistress Allis seemed to touch me everywhere except for where I longed to be touched, but I knew to ask would get me an even more severe punishment.

I closed my eyes and willed her closer; surrendered myself to her and hoped that she’d divide and conquer. Her cool smooth hands soothed over the red-hot welts that stripped my bottom. Biting my lip, I resisted the urge to thank her for the comfort. I felt her warm breath on my mons, her nose dragging up the slit of my wet cunt. Burrowing deeper with her nose she hit my button and my fluids began to flow – Mistress Allis clamped her lips around my hard nub and sucked it fervently. I clung to the pleasure like a vine to a fence. Her tongue lapped and licked my cunt like I’d never experienced. My body shook with each wave of orgasms as she sucked and licked my cunt. I was lost in the moment and enjoying the extreme pleasure Mistress Allis was bestowing upon me. The intensity was so strong, I failed to hear the footfalls of an approaching third party.

In an instant, I felt the harsh snap of nipple clamps biting into my hard pink knots. I cried out only to be surprised by a series of harsh paddles to my stripped sore ass. The pain was unbearable and startled me; I pissed myself and sprayed a hot shower of my golden urine all over Mistress Allis. I closed my eyes in fear of what was to come next. My body trembled everywhere, nerves dancing with excitement and pain. To my surprise Mistress Allis hadn’t stopped the licking and sucking of my pussy when my bladder released. She drank all of my liquids she could capture, drinking deeply of my essence from the source. She looked drunk from passion, her hands holding me close with her face buried in my cunt. Her tongue snaked into my pink velvet, massaging me with precision.

Meanwhile, behind me I felt oiled hands gently massaging my inflamed bottom. The hands glided softly and tenderly, reaching ever deeper and deeper into my ass cleavage with each stroking touch. I moaned out, biting my lip again to prevent me from asking for more aloud. It wasn’t long and I felt the slap of a hard cock against my ass. Mistress Allis continued her assault on my cunt licking and sucking at my clit. Occasionally, her long lithe fingers would sink in deeply and massage my g-spot. My body shook violently from such attentions.

Chelsea. I thought I heard my name called but I couldn’t be sure. My mind was numb to the external world and was focused on the indulgence alone. Abruptly, I felt a hand smack down on my ass, and my name called louder. Gasping for breath, I replied, “Yes, ma’am.” Only to be smacked again, as a full throbbing cock was forced into my tight pink asshole.

“Do I feel like a ma’am, Chelsea?” A deep stern voice queried as he rutted aggressively pushing his cock into my being and pulling my hair.

I could barely think, the sensations coursing through my body were so new and intensely pleasurable. “No, no, not a woman at all.” I managed to speak softly in a dry husky voice, as the man fiercely fucked my ass. “No, no sir, not a woman.” I said louder. But it didn’t matter. He was making his point quite clear on the matter. I felt his full length push deep inside, his girth opening me widely. But with the Mistress Allis praying at the alter of my cunt I was in heaven. I’d never felt such power.

I could feel my cunt swollen from so much attention and his hard full cock as it filled my ass. He grabbed the nipple clamps and released them. I came hard with a gush into the Mistress’s mouth. The concealed man pumped his engorged cock into my red-hot ass. Mistress Allis stood after sucking my cunt and she wrapped her arms around my neck, looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and all I could taste on her lips and tongue was the honey from my hole. She kissed me languidly in vivid contrast to the vigor exhibited by the man.

The man smacked my bottom again and again, telling me to cum. I cried out into the Mistresses mouth and felt my hot juices running down my leg. He stopped, cock deep inside me feeling my body ripple and quiver from the orgasm as his cock was throbbing and flexing inside me. He was prolonging the moment – making sure I knew he was in control. The Mistress Allis looked at him as she withdrew her lips from mine. She nodded and lowered her head and sucked my nipples one by one, back and forth. They stood alert and I felt the sensations to the core of my cunt. The dark beauty turned and left. I was wanton with desire. My pussy lips were swollen and drenched in my own juices. I wanted to be filled, to feel the joy of a cock filling my hungry cunt.

A moment later the Mistress returned. She had found and harnessed herself with a rather large black dildo. My eyes must have grown in size and surprise, for she grinned a fiendish grin when she witnessed my reaction. My cunt was sodden with heat and unashamed lust. I couldn’t hide it. The man stirred his cock in my ass. Wiggling it this way and that, easing it back and forth. Mistress Allis now approached me and she rubbed her false cock up and down my slit. She coated the head with my juices; the man withdrew his cock so just the head remained in my sphincters grip. With practiced ease she guided her large member into my cunt. I felt it stretch open and my puffy swollen lips grip at it.

My head rolled back and I moaned deeply. Mistress Allis gripped my nipples and eased her cock into my body. In concert with her motions, my ass was again filled with the fullness of the unseen man. Soon, they were moving in unison, fucking me simultaneously, not in a seesaw motion, but rather a race to meet in the middle. The wall between my cunt and ass, the finish line. My moans and cries were the cheering crowds, as the racers pushed and ground with all their might to win the race. My heart was beating like a jungle drum, the explosion of euphoria in my mind was unending like ocean waves washing upon the shore. I felt my cunt contract and the juices squirt down my thighs as Mistress Allis fucked me hard and deep twisting and turning as she pumped into me. I felt his hot gush of semen jetting into my ass just before I passed out.

I awoke in the morning to the smell of toast and fresh brewed tea.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn