Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Married Couple

Keep On Truckin'

"That's it," twenty year old Maria Smith yelled as she threw down her apron. "Neil, you can take this waitressing job and shove it as far up your ass as you can get it. I've had it." Maria had finally had enough of bottom slapping truckers, "hey baby" comments, and one trucker after another hitting on her. After some arguing with the Neil, her boss, Maria finally got her money and headed out the truck stop. After gathering up her belongings from the upstairs apartment she had and cashing her check, Maria took of walking down the two lane highway leading out of town.

She had only gone about a mile before a semi pulled over behind her. "Need a lift," she heard a male's voice say. "No thanks," she yelled over her shoulder. Marina turned around in time to see the black trucker opening his door and leaning out of it. "I've had enough of you truckers trying your damnest to get into my pants." She thought about running when she saw him climb down from his truck and head towards her. "Hey wait a minute," he called after her as she started to back away from him. Before she knew it, he had a hold of her arm. "Settle down, will ya," he said in a calming voice. "Why don't you get in and let me give you a lift somewhere?" Seeing that she was no match for this man, Maria finally agreed to get in.

"My name is Tyson Marshall," he said as the Kenworth took off. "I saw what happened back there at the truck stop. That guy had no right to offend you like that. I mean, slapping you on the bottom and then saying that he'd pay you five hundred bucks for a romp in his sleeper was more than rude. Why..., why..., why, it was down right offensive. I apologize on behalf of all us truckers who AREN'T like that."

Maria could feel herself calming down. Looking over at this massive black man, she felt almost intimidated. This large framed, well muscled trucker had to stand at least seven foot, if not taller. She thought of how he towered over her much shorter body just moments ago. She remembered waiting on him eariler in the evening, back at the truck stop. His head was shaven and his eyes were a deep, deep shade of brown; almost mocha looking. She had never been with a black man before, but she could still remember telling Alice, a fellow waitress, that she would defianately be willing to find out if the old saying about black men were true. "Thanks for the ride," she finally said to him, breaking the mile long silence.

Tyson glanced over at the white woman sitting in the passenger seat of his Kenworth. He remembered her waiting on him back at the truck stop. She was much shorter than his seven foot. At the most she stood 5' 6", if that. Her long brown hair was still pulled up into a clip at the back of her head. He could remember how her blue eyes sparkled as she flirted with him back at the truck stop. And how her breasts had heaved as she drew in breathe after breathe as she argued with her former boss. She had spunk; a real fireball. He had to give her credit for that. Now that he thought about it, it was no wonder the ruder truckers hit on her. She WAS some piece of work to look at and she did seem to flirt with all of them.

"How old are you," Tyson asked. "I turned twenty a few weeks ago," Maria replied. "Really," he heard himself say in a shocked voice. "I mean... you look older than that. I thought that you were more like my age of twenty five." As the oustide darkness started to settle in, Tyson heard her give a small chuckle. "Thanks again for the ride," he heard her sweet voice say. "No problem."

For the next hundred miles, Tyson and Maria talked. Looking down at his watch he saw that it was going on 9:00 pm. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry again," he said. "Yeah," she said, "I haven't ate since noon and I'm starved. I usually eat a bit a the truck stop, but... you know how that went." Twenty miles down the road, Tyson pulled into a truck stop. After ordering the meal, Tyson said, "I usually sleep in my truck, but tonight I'd be willing to opt for two rooms. I don't think you'll want to sleep in the rig with me. And... I really don't feel comfortable leaving you alone to fend for yourself either. As you know, some truckers aren't as nice as me." Maria giggled at his "nice as me" comment. But so far, he had been a gentleman towards her.

Tyson had to admit that the thought of getting her into his bed had crossed his mind. He had only been with a few white woman over the years and the memory of all of them gasping in shock as they saw his hard, thick nine inch shaft made him feel good. A couple of them had told him the saying about black men. He knew that he definately was one black man that made the statement true. He knew that he was a lot bigger, in every aspect, of most black men, or men in general. His father had been a large man too and so was his younger brother. He didn't have anything against a black woman, they just didn't turn him on. It was the look of a white woman's ivory skin against his ebony skin that drove him wild. Damn if he wasn't getting hard right now just thinking about Maria's small white naked body under, on top of, and beside his.

Maria smiled at Tyson as he admirably argued with the lady at the motel counter about needing two rooms. She knew that he was really just trying to act as if it wasn't "ok" because she had seen the "I want to fuck the hell out of you looks" in his eyes early as they ate. "I'm sorry, sir," the young clerk said, "but their is only one room left. It does have a king size bed in it though." Maria almost laughed at the young woman's comment. She just knew the thoughts that was running through the woman's head for it was the same that was going through hers. "It'll be fine," Maria said, trying to keep from laughing. "I'm sure that we can manage."

Maria followed Tyson into Room 30 of the truck stop. It was small, yet cozy. It looked like the typical motel room with the bed, small table and two chairs, one dresser, and incredibly small bathroom. "I'll let you shower first," she heard him say. "I'll go back to the rig and get our stuff. I noticed that we just happen to be parked across from the room, so it shouldn't take me but just a few minutes." While he was gone, Maria found the towels, wash clothes, and small travel size bottles of shampoo in the bathroom.

"Don't worry about using those," Tyson's voiced boomed in the small room, nearly scaring her to death. "I'm sorry," he laughed pulling her into his large and well muscled arms. Before she knew it, he had lifted her up and their lips were touching. His tongue was pushing it's way into her mouth, twirling around hers and going deeper and deeper into her.

Damn did it feel good to have his large arms wrapped around her much smaller body. Not to mention his tongue trying to remove her tonsils as he deeply kissed her. Releasing her, he turned from her and cleared his throat. He seemed almost hoarse when he finally said, "I have cleaner towels and some shampoo that you're welcome to use. Like I said before, you can get your shower first." "We could take one together," Maria heard herself say. She couldn't hardly believe what she had just said, but it was her that just suggested what they both wanted to do.

It didn't seem to take them long to strip completely down and get into the small shower together. Maria marveled at his massive, naked size. Looking down at his limp cock, she couldn't keep from thinking that he was already the size of any man she had been with; and that was when they were completely hard. Damn she couldn't wait to see what he looked like hard and to feel him deep in her. She watched as the water cascaded over his ebony body and too the shower floor. Slowly they washed each other off. Tyson's cock had grown hard and even larger as her hands gently washed him off. He had even taken special care to make sure that her shaven pussy wasn't missed; making sure that the small patch of unshaven brown hair, not to mention her clit, was perfectly clean.

Sitting down on the bed in front of Maria, Tyson smiled at her as he removed the extra large bath towel from her naked body. The blue color of it matched her eyes. Her ample ivory breasts fit perfectly into his large, ebony hands as he massaged them. They then ran the length of her ivory body as he pulled her closer to him. Lightly he licked and teased her hard, pink nipples. She purred and cooed from his touch. "MMM," she lowly and sexily moaned as his teeth lightly pulled at it. He could feel her hands grasping his shoulders as she did.

Tyson kissed his way to her other breasts, treating it in the same manner. Again, Maria gave the low sexy moan as before. He could feel his raging hardon throbbing as he teased the hard nipple in his mouth. His hand moved down between her legs and easily pushed them apart. His thumb found what it was searching for; her swollen clit. "Oh Tyson," she moaned as he rubbed it. "Cum for me, darling," he whispered. Her fingernails began to dig into his shoulders as he brought her to orgasm. "Oh God," she whimpered as he felt her body shake.

Tyson pulled Maria onto his lap before deeply kissing her. He could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as it hovered just above his cock. His tongue twirled around hers, pushing him closer and closer to the edge of losing his sanity. "MMM," they both moaned. "Suck me, Maria," he panted as they finally broke their long and deep kiss. He watched as she eagerily, but nervously, got on her knees on the floor in front of him. Standing up, he removed his own towel from his body. He could tell from the look in her eyes, she had never given head to someone as large as him. "Just do the best you can," he whispered.

Nervously, Maria smiled up at Tyson before taking his massive cock into her mouth. She had never seen, much less dreamed of, a cock this huge. She had given many a blowjobs and decided to go about it as if he was like the smaller dicked men she had sucked before. She was surprised at how easily her mouth spread to take him in. Even her sucking rythym came easy to her. Damn did his cock feel good in her mouth. She began to image just how wonderful it was going to feel when Tyson's massive manhood spread her own womanness wider than it ever had been.

Maria was brought out of her dream state as Tyson's hand rested on top of her head. His fingers ran through her long hair. To her bewildered amazement, and she was sure to his, she had unconsciencely taken his full length and size deep into her throat. "Oh that's it, Maria," she heard him hiss. "Suck me, baby. Suck me." She continued with great enthusiasm until she felt his load hit the back of her throat. "Oh fuck," she heard him groan as he released in her mouth. Pulling off of him, she cough and sputtered as the last of his cum slid down her throat.

"Lay on your back," Tyson whispered. He smilingly watched as this beautiful white woman laid back on the bed in front of him. Her shorter than his, yet long and shapely legs instinctivly spread as he laid down between them. "MMM," he groaned as he kissed her soft pussy lips. Looking up at her over her flat white stomach, he said, "Tastes as wonderful as it looks. Like a ripe cherry for the picking." "It's far from a virginal cherry, I promise you," Maria said laughing. "I'll be the judge of that," he said with a look of pure lust in his eyes. "I'd be willing to bet that you're gonna feel just like a virgin to me."

Before Maria had a chance to comment, Tyson made a swipe at her swollen clit. This movement silence her completely, except for the low moan that escaped her lips. "Damn does she ever taste good," he thought to himself. Her soft pink pussy lips glistened with the love juices that was now flowing from her. Even it tasted like a perfectly ripen cherry. Wanting to taste more of it, he drove his tongue deeply into her. "MMM," he moaned as Maria's soft hands rubbed, and even pushed, his shaved head closer to her. His ears were filled with her moans and pants.

Tyson had brought Maria to climax several times before hovering his emormous body over her seemingly tiny one. He knew that she was definately extremely wet and was more than ready to take his massive manhood in now. Lowering his head, their eyes met as he pushed the head of his cock into her. Even the tip of him seemed to prove to them both that his cock would definately be spreading her "cherry" wider than it was use too.

Tyson's eyes glisten with pleasure as he pushed into Maria. "Oh God," she cried out as her pussy slipped over his cock like a tight glove slipping over a hand to large for it. Her hands pushed between his arms and body to grab his shoulders. "Damn it," he moaned as he paused before pushing again. "Oh Tyson," she whimpered, her nails digging into him, "I can't take any more." "Oh yes, you can. Trust me," he growled as he again pushed in her. He was now a little more than half way in her. He could tell by the way her womanhood contracted around him, and by the way she grew wetter with each push, she wanted more.

Maria had verbally begged for him to stop, but that was far from what she wanted. Looking up into his eyes, she demanded, "Give it all to me. Fill me with it." She moaned with pleasure as he teased her with what he had in her. She felt herself climax just before he gave one hard, long thrust in. "Oh shit," she screamed as his full nine inches bottomed out in her. "Oh shit, Tyson," she panted. "Your so much bigger than I was expecting." "Ha Ha," he chuckled, his chin able to rest on top of her head as he began to move in her. She lightly kissed his chest as that was where her shorter body was coming too on him. She could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around him as he slid himself in and out of her.

Looking down between their bodies, she could faintly see his massive ebony shaft in the soft glow of the night light next to bed as he moved in her ivory pussy. "Oh Tyson," she panted as she watched him moving in her, "that feels so good. Oh damn, does it feel good!" "I told you," he laughed as he continued to slowly move in her. For several long, slow minutes Maria panted and moaned as Tyson slowly fucked her. His massive size hitting all the rights places and she barely had to move to meet him. "I want to ride your cock," she moaned into his chest.

Tyson easily rolled them over. He smiled up at her as she placed her knees on the bed next to him, causing her body to lower even more onto him. "HHMMM," she whimpered as she did. "Ride me, Maria," he said as he rubbed her breasts. He could feel her pussy contracting again as she slowly began to rise and lower herself on him. His shaft twinged with pleasure as she seemed to suck him deeper into her each time she came to rest at the base of his shaft. He could feel the back of her womb on the tip of his cock as she did.

Maria's eyes stared at him with a desire so deep. Even her fast rythym on him seemed to faze him very little; other than feeling great to him. He watched as she pleased herself numerous times on him. He was proud to see that once again, a white woman was enjoying his black cock. He began to thrust his hips upward as she came down on him, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her. "Oh Tyson," she cried out as she fell to his chest, weeping uncontrolable with pleasure.

With Maria still crying into his chest, Tyson gathered her up into his arms and sat up on his knees. Her arms wrapped around his neck once again as he slid his under her legs. His large arms easily moved her on him as she clung to him. "Oh Tyson," she wept through her tears of joy. "MMM Maria," he growled, "your so fucking tight. Damn, your so fucking tight." He could feel her growing wetter with each pass in her.

Tyson began to move Maria faster and faster on him, slamming her pussy harder onto him each time. The sound of her pussy slapping against him filled the room, along with Maria cries of "Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!" over and over again. Soon he felt his balls tighten. "Of fuck, Maria," he groaned as he shot his cum deep in her. He slowly used her tight pussy to milk his balls of every drop.

For several minutes Maria held Tyson tight to her as they kissed. "Oh shit," he finally said. "What is it," she asked. "I didn't put on a condom before fucking you and now I've just filled you with cum," he said, half laughing with disblief at himself. "Don't worry," she said, "I'm on the pill. I promise." She could tell that he was feeling a little better about what he had just done. She breathed in deeply his masculine sent as he laid them on their sides. Even now that he was going limp in her, neither of them wanted to pull away from the other. It just felt too damn to end it now.

Maria looked over at the clock. "It's after midnight," she said to Tyson. In a half laugh, she said, "We've been at it for a while now." "Complaining," he asked her as he rubbed his large black hand across her small white cheek. "Hell no," she sighed into his chest. Maria only hoped that this wasn't the last time that she'd find herself in Tyson's bed. It wasn't long until they were both fast asleep in each other's arms.