Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
Da Hustler part I: The Wedding

Part I: The Wedding

Copyright @ 2005, Dapharoah69 AKA Larry, work is fiction, product of my imagination.

I went to Frank's baby brother’s funeral a week later. It was very depressing, so sad to see al of his family losing their minds…So sad. His bro was only 17 years old. Top seed at high school for football. Damn sexy. He had three kids already. my niggah had none but he went through court, with my help, and got custody of them; Tianna wasn't his daughter, but his fiancée. And she was there too. I met her before we got on the plane from Virginia. I didn’t like the way he sprung her up on me but he lost his brother so I was like I'll cut him some slack.

Fiancée. I still remember how that turned out. He was set to marry her three days ago, before I held this phone. I was invited. I couldn't accept it. I was fiercely in the closet, no one even suspected me. I fucked so many bitches at work it didn’t matter. But dick was my drug of choice, pussy and titties was to pass the time ‘til I got some dick again.

The church was crowded with people from all walks of life. He had a big family. Mostly ghetto. I remembered I told him 'bout my dad dying in Iraq and my moms dying of AIDS on our way to the church and he got really quiet, even weird-acting like he was taking it harder than me, I don't know but I put it outta my mind. But the ceremony was gorgeous. my heart was ugly. White orchids everywhere. His grandma played the organ fluently. Even she had gold teeth. Very street she was. And very kind-hearted. I was Frank's best man, my niggah. It hurt to stand up for him. And then to top it off I sung at the wedding, Luther's “Here and Now” and then a male version of Mary's Beautiful Ones, which moved peeps to tears. Yes I can sing, of Gerald Levert standards, but my heart wasn't in singing. It's just a past time.

Ah, there went the fiancée, strolling down the aisle; her dress was huge, white, and fascinating. Frank paid $3,000 for it. Drug money. Her dad holding her hand. He stood 6 feet 3, and fought in Vietnam and all that good shit. He was gorgeous, and his daughter even more gorgeous. I came to respect Tianna, Frank's wife to be. But I was so in love with her man I couldn’t stand it so I swallowed my pride and looked at Frank's face. Deep waves in his fade. Black Burberry suit I bought him. Purple tie and matching purple gator shoes. Gold teeth shining. I cleaned them for him. Clean shaven and his heart running rampant. Before we stood here I had gone into his dressing room and I told him, "I support your decision. If its Tianna you want then I'm not standing in your way." He hugged me, tongued me ‘til I couldn’t breathe and locked the door and fucked me in the church. I could feel my religion jumping outta me to the point I didn’t believe in it anymore. He bent me over the low-table and made me hold my ankles. He dicked me down something fierce ‘til I came all over my church shoes. Then he pulled out a joint and we shared one. He looked at me in clouds of smoke, in God's house, and said, "I want you and Tianna. I'ma hustler. I came from nothing to having a good woman." A few beats went by. "And a good niggah. You are always there for me, standing up for me, having my back, stashing my weed sometimes for me. You helped me cope with my brother's death by telling me how you got closer to your own brother after your mom's death. You helped me get custody of my brother's kids. I appreciate you baby." He fucked me again, I rode him ‘til I nearly passed out. And when I cleaned up, showered in the small bathroom, dried off and got dressed again I left, closing the door behind me and before the door closed his cell rung and he answered and the next few words fucked me up. "Key-Key, that's you? What? You want some dick?"

Devastated, my mouth fell open. Key-Key was my brother.

I heard that sexy little giggle Frank Hudson does with his voice. I stared at him through the small crack in the door. He suddenly appeared to be a complete stranger to me, as if I never knew him. Everything he ever said to me might have been fucking lies. "I just fucked your brother in da ass in dis church, bitch. After I get married and come back from da honeymoon I'ma come get dat pussy you got you heard me, playah?...what, oh yea." He smiled gripping his dick. "I never gave a fuck about your brother." I closed the door softly, crying all the way out into the lobby of the church, my heart dying.

I was betrayed.

And now we stand here like we didn’t just fuck an hour ago. Now I have to pretend to be happy. Now my heart watches with me as Tianna is given away to Frank. The peeps are on their feet, clapping and whistling. Frank's mom is sobbing. Frank's dad is happy. Tianna's mom is mean mugging the entire church. She hated Frank; so did I, my hate was growing, eating the love I had for him. The Miami, Florida sun beams through the stained windows depicting Jesus Christ. They decided to marry in Florida, Frank's hometown. my heart. As Pastor Ziggy Wilson, from Texas, sexy muthafuckah, spoke and asked for the rings and all that shit he said, "Is there anyone here who wishes for these two not to be married?"

It was quiet. You could hear the fat people breathing. No one said anything, I held my breath. And Pastor Wilson said, "Very well."

My rage, bubbling, simmering, broiling, exploding, rising up my throat from the pit of my stomach; And I said, "The fuck it is!" so loud Frank turned to glare at me and Tianna's mouth fell open. The room hung on the silence. The Pastor dropped his Bible, it landed by my feet. And I kicked that bitch so far up the aisle the room remained quiet. I walked around Frank, stared down at Tianna, lifted her veil and rubbed her cheek. "I respect you," I told her. And then I pivoted on my heel. I glared Frank down. "But I'm in love with Frank; and when we fucked an hour ago he claimed to love me. But that ain't even fucking true, huh Frank?"

Frank blinked three times, all the wind leaving his body. So-called hustler, snake motherfucker I ousted you in front of the church and two fucking families. Eve taught me “Love is Blind” and Faith backed her up and I was still stupid. I felt dumb! A real goddamn FOOL!! "And you fucked my brother? How the fuck could you fuck niggah?" The church went up in uproars. And I didn’t blink, sign or breathe. I held my breath hoping I pass out. But before I could I punched Frank so hard in those gleaming gold teeth he flew into the podium. Blood was on my fist. And it'd be flowing outta him when I was done. Hate burned across my face, my eyes felt like they gave up on me. Frank lay there, bleeding from his mouth, gold teeth stained red, staring at me with contempt. He was so embarrassed he felt like a trapped little boy in a dark closet. All the love I had for this man, letting him into my world, putting him on my bank accounts, buying him gear, him buying me shit, telling he most cherished secrets have all been for nothing. Gone up in smoke. I looked over Tianna sobbing in her father’s arms. He glared at me then Frank then back at me and I rolled my eyes and ran up outta God’s House that was now a War Zone.

my brother was next.

Part 2