Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-09-2006, 09:15 AM

christmas spirit

Everyone knows the sounds of drunken cheers. Especially at Christmas time. So when you’ve been going to the same Christmas party for 7 years, you know which people to avoid. My street has been having a Christmas party at the same house for many years, even before I’d moved there. And they were pretty much the same, the usual yearly gatherings and discussions of events that have happened since last Christmas, things happening around the neighborhood.

After having a break of it for a few years, having moved to Sydney, now that I was back, I realized it hadn’t changed. I’d changed over the years, as to be expected, but after my time in Sydney playing rugby, I’d become stockier. I still had a chubbiness about me, but it seemed to work with the muscles. That and I’d gotten a lot taller. I was standing at about 6’2, which meant I was a fair bit taller than most at the party. So walking around the party, beer in one hand, meeting and greeting all the people who I hadn’t seen in ages (and was somewhat grateful) Except now I was getting a few glances from people. Women to be more exact. I’m not self centered or any of that, but I do have strokes of handsomeness. If that’s a word. Anyway, getting back to what you wanna hear. Suddenly I felt a hand on the small of my back. As I turned around, I was greeted by Mrs. Simpson. She was about 5’8, brown hair, beautifully curvy body, full breasts and a light tan. She gave me a hug and asked if I remembered her.

To explain something, I’ve always had an attraction to larger ladies. I can’t explain it, but I’d prefer, hands down, an chubby girl to a skinny one. So I remembered Mrs Simpson very vividly. We were one of the only houses in the street with a pool. And considering my parents were very good friends with the Simpsons, we’d invited them over for a swim and a BBQ one hot day. Now Mrs Simpson came along in a 2 piece, with a beautiful tan all over her body. When she got out of the water, the suit clung to her like a second skin. Unfortunately she caught me looking, and rather than going off at me, like I’d expected, She laughed and smiled at me, winked, then walked off, the towel just covering the tops of her breasts. So yes, I did remember her.

After having a few too many drinks, I was in a very cheerful mood, and begun chatting with her about life, what each of us had been doing. We talked for at least 1 ½ hours, until she decided that it was getting a bit late. After doing the rounds of saying goodbye to everyone, she came back to me and asked if I’d walk her home. My mind spinning with flashbacks, I agreed. While we walked, she started complaining that she was too hot. So I subtly suggested she take off her top off. She looked at me and gave me the same smile from those years ago. Then she took off her top, revealing a low cut singlet top.

Even if I could’ve looked away, I still wouldn’t’ve. She continued to walk along, playfully ignoring my stares. After pulling myself together, I asked her about her husband. “Well, he’s fantastic. He’s screwing his secretary.” If I’d had a mouth full of drink, that would’ve been a spray moment. So I just mumbled some kind of response like “ah, well. That’s not good”. “Meh, I don’t really care. Just means I can play around now too.” At this, she cuddled into my chest. I wouldn’t of been surprised if my heart had stopped. Instead, it decided to beat about a million miles an hour. I put my hand around her shoulders, testing the waters. I’d realized that I was walking on water, when she took my hand and placed it on her breast. When I’d put my jaw back in place, and my erection was somewhat hidden, I looked around and saw that I’d passed my house about 30 seconds ago.

When we got to her front door, she pulled the keys out of her handbag and unlocked the door. Standing in the threshold, the grins mischievously and beckons me inside. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Soon as I walked a few steps, the sweet smell hit me. One of those comforting smells from childhood. I was in heaven. As I walked in to the kitchen and she’d already poured me a drink and called me in from the living room. She was sitting on the couch and patted the cushion next to her. I sat down next to her and had a sip. She put down her cup and looked at me for a while. I just sat there, pleasantly drinking, until she asked me, “Do you remember when I came over for that BBQ at your house a while ago?” I put down the cup before I started to choke. “well, actually,” I replied “That’s immediately what I thought when I saw you tonight.” She smiled and leant towards me, her breasts wanting to burst from the top. “Did you like what you saw?” Trying to sound cool, I said “Well I sure as hell didn’t forget it.” She smiled again and moved along the couch towards me.

I decided it was time for action, so I moved next to her and slowly kissed her lips. We kissed like that for a few minutes before we both started to get more passionate. We moved out tongues together, our hands began exploring each others bodies. She moved around so she was straddled across my lap, still not breaking contact with our lips, me continued. I reached up behind her, and slowly slid down the singlet, revealing a beautifully curved, tanned body with gorgeous breasts right in front of my face. I ran my hands over her bare back, and reached up for her bra. She’d already beaten me to it and was unclipping it, before rolling it off her shoulders and flinging it behind the couch.

Her breasts were too much for words. I couldn’t resist feeling them, then when that wasn’t enough, I started to lick them. She breath had become a panting now, and she pushed my face into her full bosom. I playfully started playing with her nipple, switching between licking, sucking and gentle biting. Switching from one to the other, it was bliss. She moved her hands round to the front of my chest and pushed me back into the couch. Her fingers flew down my shirt, undoing the buttons.

As soon as I’d taken off my shirt, she slid off my legs and began taking off my pants. I was watching in slow motion as she undid the zipper and snaked her hand inside. Just with her touching my cock, I was hard in seconds. She kept her right hand inside, and the left one started to move my pants. I pushed up and almost threw them off. By now I was standing, so she stood up next to me. I decided it was cruel of me, so I pulled her into me and began kissing her. The point of this was to get her skirt off, but getting in as much foreplay as possible. My right hand started to undo the zipper at the back, the left, just caressing her full hips. I moved behind her, both hands on her hips, and moved down her legs, almost massaging them, become coming back up to her hips and pulled down her skirt, slowly pressing her full bottom into my crotch.

She stepped out of her skirt, then took me by the hand. She led me to the bedroom and as soon as we walked inside, she threw me on the bed, jumping on top of me. She leant down close to me and whispered, “I wanted to fuck you as soon as I saw you tonight.” Feeling kind of stupid, I replied “I’ve wanted to fuck you for about 4 years.” With that, she kissed me, holding her hands on either side of my face. From there, she moved her hands all along my body, until she got to my underwear. She pulled them ever so slowly down my legs. It was torture. Moving back into place, she began rubbing my cock, looking straight into my face. I sat up to try and touch her, but she pushed me down, saying “I haven’t had sex in 6 months. I want your cock.” I sat up again, and pulled her hands away. “If you haven’t had sex in 6 months, then I’ll make sure you have fun.”

She looked at my face and kissed me deeply. I slowly lowered her down onto the bed. While I kissed her, I moved my hands down to her nipples and started playing with them. She gave a muffled moan as I switched between breasts. I pulled away from kissing her and started one long lick from her neck to her cleavage to each breast and nipple then all the way down to her underwear. I held my tongue in place just above her waist as I pulled down her panties.

As soon as they were off her legs, I continued moving my tongue down the top of her right thigh, then back up across her waist, then down and up the other leg. She was loving this so much she moved her hand down to her soaking pussy. I quickly grabbed her hand, putting my own in it’s place. I finally had a good look at this pussy I’d wanted for so long. It was beautifully shaven, her clit almost throbbing. I moved my fingers down either side of her slit, then playfully ran a single finger down it. She quickly inhaled and exhaled with a “oh my god”. I decided I’d stop teasing her, so I began to work on her clit.

I began rubbing it, feeling the heat coming off her pussy. She bit her bottom lip and groaned in pleasure. I moved my fingers down to her opening and slowly slid one inside her. She screamed and held onto her breast as I slid it in and out slowly. When she was just calming down, I inserted a 2nd finger. Gripping the bedsheets, she moaned and started thrusting into my fingers. I leant in closer to her pussy and rand my tongue across her clit. This was too much for her. She started screaming and thrusting, one of her hands now holding onto the bedhead. I continued finger-fucking her and licking and sucking on her clit until she told me to come up. I grinned and lay down next to her. “How was that?” I asked. Without speaking, she put me on my back, moved down to my crotch and swallowed my cock. I gasped out of shock and pleasure. She licked it up and down, from tip to base. I was lying on the bed thinking how well the night had gone.

“I’m just about to fuck the woman who I’ve jerked off over for years now.” I thought. Unfortunately, my thinking had drawn me away from reality, and the reality was that I was going to blow my load in Mrs Simpson face without fucking her. I quickly pulled her off my cock and laid her back on the bed. She had playful but cross look on her face. “I like sucking cock.” I chuckled, “I can tell, but you’re just too good at it.” She smiled at that, then said “What are you going to do now? It’s my night.” I moved between her legs, positioning my almost exploding cock against her melting pussy. I rubbed the head against her clit, just for good measure and fun before sliding it into her wet hole. I was surprised that I didn’t come right then. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as I slid into her. I let her get used to having my thick cock in her before I continued. Sliding in and out, she started running her palms against my shoulders. I picked up the pace and ploughed into her faster, my balls slapping against her leaking slit, her hands grabbed my shoulders and began digging her nails in.

I bent down and started sucking her nipples, still fucking her, her moans continuous. She moved her hand down to her pussy and started fingering her clit for about 10 seconds before she started thrashing around in ecstasy. She pulled herself close to me and whispered in my ear “Fuck me, I’m coming.” As soon as those words left her mouth she came. I could feel the spasms in her hips and thighs as her orgasm ripped through her body. She kept holding herself against me, until her breathing returned to normal, my cock still buried in her. She kissed me again and again until I could feel her pussy heating up. “I’m not done yet.” She said with an evil grin. “Neither am I. You’ve still got to make me come.”