Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Slut Lolver

She had a dream

I arrived home sooner than I was expected. I thought my wife heard me when I came in the house. I went to go into the bathroom and as I walked by the bedroom the door was ajar about two inches. My beautiful wife was naked laying on the bed pleasuring herself. This is something I had not seen her do before. Laying beside her was 3 or 4 magazines.

I stood quietly and watched for a few minutes until she brought herself off. During this time she looked at the magazines a few times. Each one was open to what looked to be certain pages and she never thumbed through them. I couldn't see what she was looking at but I watched her put them in her pantie drawer after she was finished.

We live in the mountains about 30 miles from the city with our closest neighbor about 2 miles away. We are a half mile from the main highway. We have a gate there with a bell and no one visits without an invitation. With the Internet I work at home a couple of hours a day. I drive to town about once a week and sometimes Karla goes with me and other times she stays home.We have been married 22 years and enjoy this laid-back lifestyle.

Later in the day I slipped into the bedroom and looked for her magazines. They were on the bottom under her panties and still opened to the pages she was looking at. Each one was a picture of a black man with a big black cock. What a surprise this was for me as I didn't have any idea she had a fantasy about black men. I remembered a few years ago I asked her about us having a threesome with a friend but she didn't seem interested so I didn't push it. The more I thought about the events of the day the more my fantasy of watching her with other men started bugging me. I started forming a plan in my mind and that night I started to put my plan into action.

In bed that night I pulled her into my arms and cuddled her until she went to sleep. When I knew she was sleeping soundly I started whispering to her things like."You need a black cock, You want black men to fuck you. You should be a white whore for black men. Could you stand the size of a black man's cock. You should suck the cum from a black dick. Spread your legs wide so he can get in deep. You know I don't care if you fuck black men and on and on." I whispered these things foe a least a half hour that night and every night for the next couple of months. At first she didn't act like she heard any of it but after a few nights she started to re-act to my suggestions. After a few nights as I talked I would rub her ass or pussy and she would press ageist my hand. Later on I would even finger fuck her while I told her this. I truthfully don't thing she ever woke up or knew it was happening to her. I never said a thing to her about it during the day and I started watching her magazines to see how often she was looking at them. At first she was looking at them every 3 or 4 days and as this went on she was looking daily or sometimes twice a day. I felt she was ready for the next part of my plan.

Ray was a black man I met on the Internet a few years before. We had talked some and stayed in contact as he would be good to do odd jobs for me around the house. I got in touch with him and asked him to meet me for lunch. Even tho we had chatted we never met in person before this. I knew he liked white ladies.

At lunch I told him I needed a privacy fence put up around our pool and spa and It should take a few days to complete. I told him my beautiful wife would be laying around on the deck and she was fair game if he wanted to seduce her. He asked what she looked like so I tried to tell him. Blond about 5'6" with "C" size tits and a round ass. He wanted to know is she had ever gone black and I told him "No but I think she will." He smiled.

I didn't tell Karla anything about this until Ray rung in from the gate. While he drove to the house I told her a guy was coming to build the fence we had talked about. When he showed up he was wearing a tank top and shorts. The mussels in his legs and arms were bulging and I saw her looking him over good. He is about 6 foot tall, I would guess 220 pounds and jet black. They shook hands as I introduced them.

After showing him what I wanted done he started working and we went into the house. I went into my upstairs office/bedroom to work. A few minutes later I called down to Karla and asked her to see if Ray wanted some water to drink. I watched from my window as she took a glass out to him. I couldn't hear what was being said but I saw what happened. She was dress in shorts and a blouse when he came up and now she had tied the blouse in front to show her belly. Her shorts were low-riders so he could almost see her pussy area. They stood talking a few minutes and the way she was moving her body I knew they were talking about sex. She has a way of teasing with her body. I know as she has done it to me many of times. Then he took her in his arms and they kissed.As they did I saw his black hands run down her back to her nice ass where he cupped her cheeks for a minute. Her left hand was over his shoulder and her right hand was out of sight later they broke apart and talked some more before she came into the house. He got in his truck and left.

"Ray is going to town for materials and will be back in a couple of hours,"She said as she walked in and sit on the bed. I was busy so nothing was said for a few minutes before she broke the silence, "Honey do you remember a couple of years ago when you asked me if I would fuck another guy, well I think Ray my be that other guy if it's still OK with you?" I tried to look and act surprised as I slowly moved over beside her. I pulled her back onto the bed and cuddled her into my arms again.

"I never would have thought you would fuck a black guy."

"I don't know why but the past few months I have this fantasy of letting a black guy use me anyway he wants. Like I am just a white whore for a black mans pleasure and lately I dream about it every night.As soon as I saw Ray today I knew he was the one to fuck me. When I took him his water he asked if he could and I told him I wanted your approval first. I just have this need that I can't explain, I need for him to use me anyway he wants to. I may do things for him I have never done for you. May I do this for him?"

I leaned over her and we kissed, "Have fun,"I whispered.

When Ray rung from the gate I told him she was a go and bussed him in. Then I looked out to see where she was. She had taken out some blankets and pillows and placed them on the deck next to the spa which was under our window. She had changed into a red string bikini, She was ready for him.

My view was perfect.They were laying on her blankets kissing and his big black hands were all over her pearly white body. She was letting him feel her all over. Her right leg was over his and she seemed to be pushing against his big cock.His arm was draped over her right leg and his fingers were in the back of her bikini bottom. I'm sure he was fingering her pucked asshole. She had never been a lady for ass play but she had already said "Anything he wants." It wasn't long before he rolled over onto his back and had her sit on his face. He had the bikini pushed aside and his tongue was sure working on her ass and cunt.she looked to be in a wave of orgasms. She leaned forward unbuttoning his short and pulling them off his hips taking his boxers with them. I saw his half hard cock for the first time. It was already a good 8 or nine inches and growing. She licked the knob of it before taking it into her hot wet mouth. She didn't seem to be holding anything back. She was licking his shaft and ball bag. Her red lips and tongue was not missing any of his jet black cock. He was still working her ass hole with his tongue while she brought his dick to a rock hard state. When she had him ready she turned around and straddled his hips. Then she leaned forward and deep kissed his large wet lips. Slowly she relaxed herself onto his cock taking all his black meat deep into her white body. Then I realized he didn't have a condom on.

He had told me he had been without a lady for some time and may not last to long the first time but the second time around he would be able to pick his time to cum. She rode him like a horse for a few minutes and then he rolled her over and started pumping her hard and fast. I'm glad we don't have neighbors as she was screaming for him to fuck her hard. Then when he started exploding deep in her body she was begging him to keep fucking her.

All he seemed to do was slow down for a minute while he got his second breath. I don't think his cock ever got soft as he just kept fucking. Cum was pushing out of her hole with every pump of his. Over the next hour and a half they fucked in many positions including dogie style, her favorite. He had her bent over one of our built in deck beaches while he pounded her from the back side.This is how she was when he filled her cunt with his black seed the second time.They talked a while before he went to work and she came into the house.

I sit at the kitchen table and watched his juice run down her leg as she made some dinner. I wondered if she knew it and right them she took a paper towel and wiped it clean. "I'm leaking," she said as she grinned at me.

"Yes I was wondering why he didn't wear a condom."

"He asked if I would ride him bareback and I just felt like being a whore so I said OK. You do want me to be a whore don't you?"

She walked by me at that moment so I reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. She sit on my knee and we deep kissed. I pushed my fingers in under her bikini bottom and fingered her ass. "I would like for him to fuck you there,"I remarked.

"He's going to after dinner, he has already asked about it."

"Oh are we going to have a threesome or can I watch?"

"I saw you watching earlier but I guess you can join us if you want too. I don't know what it is with Ray but it is like he has something over me. It's like I want to be a white whore for him and do anything he wants me to. Right now I don't think I could deny him anything."

Ray worked until sundown and then came inside for dinner. After dinner Karla took his hand and lead him to the bathroom to take a shower, she jumped in with him. After a while I thought they had been gone to long so I went looking for them. They were still in the bathroom and she was on her knees over the side of the tub and he was licking her ass.This was new for her as she would seldom let me do anything there. He picked her up to her feet and asked her where they could go so she took him into my office/bedroom. There she leaned over the bed with her ass in the air and he tried to mount her putting his cock to her ass. She had seen me as I entered and asked if I would give him some lube. He smeared some on his cock and her hole and pressed again. This time the head of his cock disappeared into her body. As it did she cried out in pain and tried to pull away. I went to her and held her hands to the bed and told him to go ahead as she needed to learn how to take it. Again she cried and whimpered as he pushed but it all went in her. As he fucked her ass I got in front of her and fed her my cock. Soon she was in the most pleasure I had seen her in a long time. A few minutes later I told Ray to stop as I wanted to double dick her. I laid on the bed and had her sit on my cock and lean forward. Then Ray moved in behind and gave in to her in the asshole again. I could feel his cock and he humped my beautiful wife. It was great. After a few minutes he pulled out and went into the bath room. When he came out his cock had been cleaned of the lube. She had moved off of me and was laying with her head at the foot of the bed. He walked up to her and moved her so her head hung over the end then he positioned himself over her face. His ball bag was hanging to her lips. "Suck and lick my bag Bitch," he said,"and while you are at it lick my ass for me." While she licked I finger fucked her with one hand and squeezed her nipples with the other. Soon I moved down between her wide spread legs to eat my lunch. Dam was she ever hot and wet. It didn't take long until she was cumin and cumin. I felt a pat on my back and it was Ray motioning me to move away. I did and he moved in to bury his big black dick deep into her horny body. He didn't last long until he was ready to fill her with his man juice again. He pulled out and laid his dick to her open mouth and just let it drain. She took it all and didn't even try to spit. She swallowed every drop. I was so proud of her that I leaned over and kissed her beautiful lips. He was invited to spend the night.

I thought the job should take about three days but it took about a week to complete. Karla was always around in case he needed a hand with something. T saw her get fucked in the spa, his truck, every room of our house and even on the ground once. She spent many hours on her knees if front of him too. Now he comes around every couple of weeks to check on his work and while he is here she checks on him. At night as she cuddles in my arms sometimes she talks about her dreams.

Visit my site for more of my stories, link below.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"