Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-27-2010, 02:44 PM
time to have some fun

rolling in the new year

As new year come around I start thinking about last years new years party. My wife and I went over to a friends house to ring in a new year. It started off normal having fun with friends and drinking. About eleven we had run out of the normal games so we were thinking about game we hadn’t played in years. Well some one said lets play spin the bottle.
It started off fun with normal mates kissing and stuff well it some how turned in to a kiss or dare game. My wife had the first kiss or dare and it was to kiss the spinner or show her boobs. She took the kiss the spinner. She stumbled over to Frank and let a wet hard on kiss out on him. As they were kissing he grabbed her and pulled her on top of him. Well to my surprise she raised up and started grinding on him. She then turned around and slowly started un buttoning her blouse. After that was off she came back and set next to me. She spore next and landed on Ashley well Ashley has always been a flirt so my wife said either kiss her or come dry hump me. She walked over and kissed her while this was going on my cock was just growing up a storm. She then said I choose both also so I was sitting there as Ashley started rubbing all over me. This went till just about midnight and by then almost all the cloths were off.
As the ball started to drop my wife pulled frank close to us and told me she was going to kiss both of us at midnight. She first kissed me then she jumped into franks arms. I first noticed her start to slide down then she reached down and guided his hard cock into her pussy. Well this started a free for all. I had what’d to fuck my friends wife for years now and she new this for the many time I had tried. I watched Ashley sucking her husbands cock and her tight little ass just hanging in the air. He gave me a nod and I walked up behind her and started licking her smooth pussy. She first tried to pull away and look see who it was but Al wouldn’t let her look. He just kept fucking the hell out of her face. He had told me that she was the best cocksucker he had ever had. Well after I had Ashley’s pussy all wet and ready I pulled her back on to my cock just as Al started to cum all over her breast. Well this was the first time she was able to see who had there cock in her pussy and started to laugh. As she was riding my cock we watched my wife fuck three different men and Al was in line for next. I told him her pussy is all wet she if she would let you fuck her ass. Well he didn’t even ask for I had told him how much getting her ass fucked turned her on. He just raised her ass in the air and pushed it in. I should say Al had the biggest cock in the room that night and my wife’s eyes about popped when it shoved it in her. She started Cumming almost instantly and was so my enjoying this. Well by this time I had cum twice with Ashley so she let one of the women in the room lick her clean. I was just sitting there when my wife came over to me and sunk my semi hard cock into her soaked pussy. And leaned over and was telling me she had never felt so satisfied she was telling me this as I watched Al come up behind us and asked if she would like to come to the bedroom for the rest of the night. I walked he in there and helped her get ready. She asked me if I was ok with this and I told he if she was ok with me fucking others tonight I would be ok with it too. She asked if I had fucked Ashley yet and I told he yes. Ashley was standing there and leaned over and kisses my wife. She asked if I was as good as she had told her. She smiled and said I told you Al had a large cock. Ashley and I set there as my wife worked over five cocks and four girls help her stay clean. After watching this Ashley lined aver and asked it I was ready for her again.
She lead me to the guest bedroom and we started out slow she asked it I would eat her pussy again. She seamed to enjoy this much more then the last time for she knew who was doing it. She then went down and some how my cock was still ready for more. Could have been the sound of lust coming from down the hall. She came up to me and then asked if I would teach her to love getting her ass fucked. I asked why and she told me Al had tried but couldn’t do it. Then she saw my wife take it like nothing and looked so happy about it. I started by licking her ass and making it wet then started with one finger and worked up to three. By this time she had the look of lust and I moved and slid my cock into her very nice tight ass. With how good this felt I was sure glad I had already came three times that night. As I was working her ass all over Amanda came in and told us my wife had four cocks in her. Two in her cunt and two in her ass I just asked if one was Al’s and she said his has in her ass. This just put me over the edge and I just blew my cum deep in her ass. Ashley just worked through this and pushed me back. By this time Amanda saw I was fucking her ass and came down and started working her pussy over. I set there my cock still in Ashley’s ass ands she started to cum over Amanda’s face. She then stood up and asked if she had liked he bracing her ass in too. By morning I had fucked every women except for linzie. We had all just passed out about five am and I had woke up with one hell of a hang over and a major need to piss. Well I walked into the bathroom to linzie just playing with herself . She started to get up but then stopped. She asked how was it ok to let my wife fuck all those men. I told her it just was why. She told me she had watched Paul fuck my wife and others but wouldn’t let her fuck around. Well by this time I had to really piss so I just came over to her and lifted her small ass off the toilet and set down to piss. I then told her to forget her fucking husband and put my face in so clean cunt. I had her morning in no time and her cum was running down my chin. She then pulled my cock out and slammed it into her pussy. So there we were her second cock ever having it given to her in the bathroom. After we finished she asked if I wouldn’t tell George. I told he that as long as every so often I got to fuck her I would not say anything. She asked if Tuesdays would work I was happy with that. Now a year later we are headed back to the same house but most of us have been together more then once since then.