Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Down the Rabbit Hole

Send a message via AIM to dirtyirish130
The Quarterback

“Ooo, yea That’s the spot. Oh, your touch is electrifying, you-”

“HIKE!!”

My thoughts shattered in an instant, I hiked the ball and play commenced. Brad, the quarterback, threw yet another interception. The offense jogged back to the sidelines and the defense took over.

I sat down on the bench with my head in my hands. “Why am I thinking like this?” I asked myself over and over, just as I have done for the past two years. I liked girls. I just become very excited whenever Brad waits for me to hike the ball, the way his fingers brush against my bent over ass. We weren’t even good friends. I hardly ever see him in the off season, only when I pass by him in the halls on the way to class...

...But during the football season, well, I see him and feel his touch every damn day.

Freshman year he and I were benched every single game. When the quarterback got injured during our Sophomore year, he was the replacement, and I became center halfway through the season when the current dumb ass center couldn’t keep his grades up.

Now here we were, the last season of football we would ever play in High School. As seniors, we have hung out with each other more than we had before. Bowling, strip clubs, movies, etc, only when my friends and his friends were indisposed with their girlfriends. It always surprised me that he never had a girlfriend, but have heard about his escapades with all the cheerleaders.

He was 6 foot, a little skinny, but muscular at the same time. Average quarterback build, with short, dark blonde hair and grey eyes. (I have never seen grey eyes before I met him). He also had a killer smile, and a nice sizable package, but I never cared to notice. I slapped myself. “Who the hell am I kidding?” I thought. “I wouldn’t be thinking like this if I didn’t notice.”

He must’ve saw me slap myself. “You OK, Joe?”

I jerked my head up and looked at him. “Yea, I’m fine,” I lied. “I just remembered I didn’t finish my Calc page.”

“Yea me neither.” And he left it at that.

I put my head back down, only to hear the sound of cheering from the opposing side. I jerked my head up again. They scored. I rolled my eyes, and sank again.

We ended up losing. Our school has had the worst record for seven years now. This year, we were actually doing pretty good. We won all but three games and was still in the running to advance.

We trudged back to the locker room, coach gave us a lecture, and he stormed off, leaving us to get showered, changed, and get the hell outta there.
Only about seven of us showered. I ducked my head under the faucet and pressed my hands against the wall, letting the water rain on my skull, using this as an advantage to check out the other guys. Each was pretty well endowed, but my favorite was Brad’s. I know guys look at other guys, but don’t mean anything by it. I have also managed to sneak looks into the girls locker room.

But little did I know, this next event would put me over the edge...

I watched as the water doused his smooth body. He ran his hands through his hair and rubbed himself, letting the water soak into his skin. He soaped up his entire body, and as he rubbed his ass cheeks, my cock twitched slightly. He then shifted a little bit, and I saw his dick was hard.
I’m guessing he thought everyone had left. I remained silent as I realized he and I were the only ones left in the room. I watched from the corner of my eye as he started to jack off. My cock, all 7.5" of it, began to grow as he braced his left hand against the wall as he jacked his like mad underneath his shower head.

He was sideways from my perspective, so it is possible he didn’t see me, as he had his eyes closed. I sure saw him. This hot, muscular quarterback was jacking off his, my guess, 8 or 9" dick right underneath the shower head. He looked so damn hot while in this mode. The water cascading down and running over his smooth, hairless pecs and down his muscular thighs and over his nice, plump ass, also to his fast moving arm working his cock. I remained motionless as I stared at this stud not twelve feet from me. I imagined seeing that dick up close and personal in front of my face, ready to swallow it, to service him.

What seemed like hours was only about two minutes. I snapped back to reality only to realize that something was jerking my cock. It was my right hand, and suddenly I groaned as I shot a load on the wall in front of me. I heard him let out a sigh, as he must have shot also. He turned his head and saw me. He looked a little embarrassed as I looked at him in horror.

I managed to choke out, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were still in here.”

“Likewise,” was his response. He turned away from me and grabbed his towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist. “Just unloading some frustration, that’s all.”

“Likewise.” I kept cool for about five seconds longer...

...and I collapsed to the floor as soon as he left. That was close.

Once I finally picked my 5'9" body off the shower floor, I dunked my head one last time and shut the water off. My gaze fixed on my cum running down the shower wall. I shot a huge load, and turned around and saw he shot about as much as I did on the wall, too. Being courteous, and not wanting the janitor to question why there were two loads of semen on the shower room walls, I washed our man juices off, but not before touching his and running it through my fingers, and licking it. I was shocked I just did that. It was an awkward taste, but I liked it. After the walls were washed of the evidence, I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my waist, and walked out to get dressed, all the while thinking about the events that took place moments before...

On Monday, we were sitting in Calc class and I started thinking about the previous Friday night. I saw him shift his ass in his seat, and I remembered seeing that bare ass under the water, jiggling with every pump of his wrist. I then realized I should probably pay attention. We had a huge test coming up on Wednesday, so I’d better listen. Ms. Shafer said we should pair up with someone to study, and that we could also take the test with our partner. I was shocked when he turned to me and asked if I would pair up with him. Knowing I wouldn’t be able to concentrate if we did pair up, I tried avoiding it by saying, “I’m not doing too well. I don’t wanna drag you down with me,” which was a downright lie. In truth, I had the second highest grade in the class.

He shrugged, “It’s alright. I can help you out. Plus, coach Grib wants me to relay a new pass play that involves you, the center.”

Well how could I refuse that? “Your funeral,” I said.

He turned away from me, only to be confronted by Gina, the cheerleader whore-queen. “What about me?”

He gave her a look. “You can find somebody else.”

“But we could do MORE than just study.” She licked her lips. “Remember our last History test review?”

He smiled that killer smile and said, “How could I forget?”

Not wanting to listen to the remainder of this conversation, I plunked my head down on the desk.

Well, about eight hours later, there we were in my room studying. We had studied for about two hours after we ate dinner with my parents.

We hadn’t accomplished anything. I sat enduring his stupidity, correcting him on almost everything. After I corrected him for the hundredth time that night, he stopped and stared at me. He then uttered two words: “Truth Session.”

I choked. His friends would only do this when they suspected someone was lying or messing around with a girlfriend. They were a serious group of guys, and they held no secrets from each other. There was no way to back out, you had to tell the truth. And everyone did. Since I had become his friend, I couldn’t back out of it. A quarterback with morals dealing with something other than football. Go figure...

I sat up straight and boldly looked him in the eye and said, “Shoot.”

He still stared at me with those sexy grey eyes of his. “You’ve been correcting me all night, but you said you weren’t doing very well. What’s up?”
I looked down and said, “I have an A right now.”

“Why’d you lie?”

“I didn’t want to pair...” I just stopped, but then called Ricochet, meaning he had to answer his own accusation.

“I’ve been testing you,” he replied. “You have another reason. Spit it out.”
I just stared into his eyes.

“And that’s another thing: That’s the 6th time I’ve seen you look directly into my eyes in the last hour. What’s up with that, man?”

I just blurted it out, “I’VE NEVER SEEN GREY EYES BEFORE.”

He sat there and raised an eyebrow. He gave me a weird look as he squinted at me and said, “Really.”

“Yes, really.”

He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped and covered his right eye. “Shit! I got something in my eye ” He turned away from me and I just sat there, not knowing what to do. After about thirty seconds, he turned to face me, but kept his eyes closed. He slowly inched closer and closer to my face, keeping his eyes shut.

“WTF?” I thought.

He came so close, I could feel his hot breath on my lips. He tilted his head slightly and slowly parted his lips. “Holy shit,” I thought, “He’s gonna kiss me.” Then suddenly, his eyes flew open, and I jumped back and looked right into his....brown eyes?

I was shocked. “How”-

He answered my question by opening his right hand. Two contact lenses with grey pupils rested in his open hand.

“But why?”

He shrugged. “You said it yourself: You’ve never seen grey eyes before. I have.” He suddenly grew very serious. “My Grandpa had grey eyes. He was half blind. I got my contact lenses just after he died, and I saw they had colored ones. I figured, why not order a pair the same shade as his eye color?”

“I really like them. Very unique and sexy.”

His eyes went wide. “Dude, did you just call me sexy?”
“SHIT ” I thought. “I’m dead.”

He surprised me yet again by saying, “You have a very unique shade of green eyes I’ve seen.” He looked at me questioningly, but I replied before he could ask.

“Yes, my eyes are natural.”

He stared at me for a while, and I got a strange notion that he was going to tell me something else. He broke the silence. “You wanna know something?”

I nodded.

“To tell ya the truth, I knew you were behind me in the showers.”

My heart jumped. “Likewise.”

He looked right into my eyes. “This doesn’t leave this room,” he said.

I nodded.

He very softly uttered, “I like the feel of your ass.”

I nearly had a heart attack. “What did you say?”

“I like the feel of your ass. It started last year. You have a very nice, plump ass. Very smooth, too.” He paused and looked away from me. “I made up the excuse to coach that I was going to change the play before the snap, but wasn’t sure what call I would make...”

My eyes went wide as it dawned on me as to what he was saying. “That’s why you had so many delay of game penalties last year? You were feeling me up?”

He nodded. “You’re hot. I love it when you’re bent over in front of me.”

I tried not getting excited. My cock twitched and began to harden. But then I thought, “What if he’s joking?” Then I asked “You’re serious?”

He inched toward me and rested his hand on my now raging hard on under my jeans. “I’m dead serious,” he whispered. He gently squeezed and said, “And apparently, the feeling is mutual.”

I didn’t say anything at all. I shut the Calc book and pushed it on the floor. I then got up, walked to the door, and locked it. I turned around, and he had replaced his contact lenses.

I was mesmerized by those eyes. But then I stopped. “What about the cheerleaders? The stuff I’ve heard”-

He shook his head, stripped off his shirt, and replied “Don’t believe everything you hear. 90% of all that is made up. Truth is, beteween you and me, I like guys.” He shook his head and fixated his gaze on the bulge in my jeans. “I’ll tell ya the story sometime. For now, come ‘ere.”

I did exactly that. I lay down right next to him on my bed and stared at him. He stared right back at me, and after about a minute, he tackled me and tore my shirt off.

I was on my back and he was right over me. He bent down and kissed my abs, making his way up my chest and ultimately, to my lips. I kissed him back, tenderly at first, but only at first. Something ignited and we started kissing passionately, tongues swirling. He paused and pulled away for a second, and I reached up and nipped his lower lip. He smiled (you guessed it) that killer smile and dove into my mouth yet again.

I was in heaven! Words could not describe the feelings I was having. He never broke away from my lips and I felt his hand travel all the way down my muscled body to my jeans. He slowly unzipped my jeans, and reached in with his hand and gripped my cock and started slowly caressing it. I spasmed in delight. He finally broke away from my lips and reached up with his hand that was formerly down my pants, and sniffed it. “I love that smell,” he whispered, and then licked his hand.

He slowly went to position himself at my midsection, lightly licking me as he made his way down. He slowly pulled my pants down, followed by my boxers. He looked up at me and smiled, and I smiled right back. He licked the head very gently, then engulfed it. He never broke our eye contact as he held it there just inside his lips and was licking it furiously. Wow that felt awesome! He then sucked down on my shaft about halfway, then pulled back up. He repeated that a few times, until I saw him swallow my entire length and kissed my ball sac.

He bobbed up and down for about three minutes, til I started to squirm. I told him I was close and he pulled off and jacked my cock, aiming it toward my chest until I exploded all over his hand and my chest. He reached up and rubbed it all over my chest and licked what was on his hand. He tweaked my right nipple and slowly got on his knees.

I knew what that meant. I crawled over to him and unzipped his pants and eagerly pulled out his 8' member with my nervous shaky hands. My fantasy now a reality, I started sucking on the head as he moaned softly. I looked up at him after a while and saw his finger was in his mouth. He got it all moist and reached behind me and tried sliding it into my hole. I quivered from his sudden intrusion. “Ahh, just how I imagined it,” he cooed. He slowly pushed in and out, causing me to get hard yet again. “Plump, smooth, and tight," he continued. “Mmmmmmm...”

He only managed to get his finger in halfway. Oh that felt good. He stopped me from sucking, gently raised my face up to his, pecked me on the mouth, and softly asked, “Do you have any lube?”

I nodded. I reluctantly turned away from him and reached into my drawer, to get the lube, but...

“It’s gone! ”

I dug around my drawers, looked under the bed, and suddenly remembered I had it in the bathroom. “Just a sec, I gotta run down the hall.”

I told him to close and lock the door, and I would knock special when I returned. He nodded, and I opened the door and poked my head out. Er, both my heads, I mean. No lights were on, so that was a good sign my parents and little brother were asleep. I dashed down the hall, closed the bathroom door, and frantically searched for my lube.

I returned, knocked, and he let me in.

He was disappointed I returned empty handed. “What about Vaseline? Anything?”

I shook my head. “Face wash or soap.”

“Neither will work.”

I drooped, as did other parts of my anatomy. Here we were, confessing to each other we secretly fancy one another, getting into a compromising situation, wanting to progress, culminating in having no lube. This couldn't be any more unfair. “There is a more natural way of lubing up,” I heard someone say. I looked at him questioningly. “But I’m not sure I wanna do it,” he finished.

“Rimming?”

“Yeah.” He started to pace, cock swaying as he did, and I could tell he was thinking. Sadly, his cock slowly began to soften “How ‘bout we try this tomorrow night. It’s our last night to study for the test, and we could better prepare.”

I nodded, “Alright.”

He pulled his pants up and zipped them. He reached for his shirt, but I grabbed his musculur arm, stopping him. “In the meantime," I sheepishly asked, “Could I service you?”

He stopped, turned around and dropped his shirt. “Ya think I’d say no to that?” He gestured to his cock and said, “Come and get it.”

I dropped to my knees and unzipped him yet again. I kissed his cock through his boxers, and felt it wake up again. I stood up and kissed him as I stuck my hand in his boxers and slowly helped it harden. His dick felt amazingly smooth. When he was hard, he gently pushed on my shoulders, signaling me to go down. I broke away from his lips and traveled slowly to his chest, kissed each nipple, and kissed all the way down to his now throbbing member. I then took a moment to realize that he was completely shaven, unlike me. I lightly kissed the base of his cock and slowly kissed my way to the head.

I broke my rhythm and just engulfed his head and started taking him into my mouth. I sucked down lower and lower and I could hear him start to breathe heavier. I managed to get more than half of him in my mouth, and he was clearly enjoying it. “Yeah, that’s it,” he whispered between his breathing. “Uh, oh, you’re learning pretty quick there.” I reached up and rubbed his chest as I sucked him in deeper and deeper. He gave a jolt as I squeezed his right nipple. I sucked him a little bit longer twisting his nipple as I went up and down on his shaft. I went a little too far, as I started to gag. I pulled off quickly and I coughed and got some air. He looked down at me, “Hey, don’t push yourself. It’s a lot to handle for your first time. Just take it slow.”

I coughed a little and glared at him from where I was and slowly rose to my feet. I bit his left nipple hard and he moaned in delight. “You think so, huh,” I hoarsely retorted. I sank back down and almost engulfed his entire length in one go. He moaned again, and I proved him wrong moments later when I took his entire length and kissed his balls like he had done to me. He squirmed and moaned in sheer ecstacy when I repeated that a few more times. “Uhhh, I’m gonna cum.” I let him slide out of my mouth and started kissing and licking the base of his cock as I jerked him off. He shuddered and spasmed quite a bit before he let loose a huge wad of cum, spraying his belly, my hand, and dripping on the floor.

I licked from the splooge on his belly all the way to his mouth and lightly kissed him. I sneered at him and said, “I’m a fast learner.”

He just stared at me. He pulled me closer and kissed me softly. We broke away and he had a look of pure lust in his eyes and replied, “So I see.”

We dressed and he gathered his materials and headed for the door. We walked down the stairs together, and just as we got to the door, he spanked and grabbed my ass and said, “See ya tomorrow.” He stepped out into the night as I watched him stride down the walk to his car. I hated to see him leave, but loved watching him go. I slowly closed the door and walked back up to my room. I stripped totally naked, turned out the light, and crawled into bed. Just as I settled down on the pillow, I felt something near my head. I turned, and there were his boxers. A smile broke my lips as I grabbed them, dropped them on my face, and inhaled his scent. Without thinking, I started jacking off furiously, and I blew another load moments later, it flying and hitting who knows what. I pulled up the covers as I became very relaxed and fell asleep with his boxers still covering my face.

Tomorrow night will be even more incredible than this memorable night...