Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2005, 11:32 AM

The phone call....

It's ten minutes after I talk to you on the phone. Still squirming in my chair from what we discussed. I get up and walk down the hall looking back and forth. No one coming, good. I walk through the door it creaks loudly. I take one more peek.
I'm inside now. Quickly I move to the urinal. This is brazen. I am still standing in the open. I undo my pants and reach in. I am still incredibly hard. It must be from the pictures and sound of your voice. So soft yet so incredibly hot and hard in my hand. I slip my hand around and slide up the shaft. A slight gasp escapes my lips from the sensation. Feels so good. I am nervous cause at any time that door could swing open and here I am standing at the urinal like this. But the sensations bring me back. I am stroking the full length now. I must be crazy to do this, but part of me is excited about doing it in the open like this. I am at work after all. The sensations are building now. The thoughts of your pictures, your voice, what was said, it is all pushing me closer to the edge.
I am definintely hot now, I have stopped looking over my shoulder at the door. No one will come in and I don't care. I am vigorously stroking myself now, my left hand has reached up and touching and pinching my nipples. this is sending extra little electric shock waves through my body. This is too much. I begin to move my hips as I pull on this shaft. I can't take much more of this. Then it happens I am fully charged and thinking of you. I have lost all control. I am like an animal rutting. I need this release. No matter who walks in on me. Here it comes, I feel my balls tighten, the tingles are immense, the sensations erotic. My mind clouds. there is ecstasy. I explode in waves, I try to control my moan as I cum Reality is starting to set back in, but the euphoria still engulfs me I feel so good now. I have to lean up agains the wall. I stand there for a few minutes, my hard on doesn't want to go away. I really don't want it to either, but I know I've been in here too long. Thoughts of you flood my mind, I want to touch it again. I fight the urge and put myself away and clean up. Go back to my desk, Now I can work.........