Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-01-2007, 05:21 AM
S.A.W.B.

Night with Shanda

Ok, first submission. Go gentle. My wife really enjoyed the story and suggested I post it.

I had just cracked another knuckle when Lydia, our neighbor from across the street, stuck her head in the garage.

“Howdy neighbor” she said.

I was muttering words I knew she would not approve of, so I responded with a gruff “Hey.”

“Everything alright?” she asked with a slight smirk on her face.

“Yeah yeah, I’m ok, just busted another knuckle.”

“Maybe you should pay someone to work on that old car.”

“Maybe you’ve been hanging out with my wife too much.”

“Maybe so, but hey, I was wondering if you could keep an eye on the place this weekend?”

“Why? What’s up?”

“Oh, nothing much, just me and Derrick are going to take our little Jake down to see his Derrick’s parents.”

“Not taking Shanda with you?” I asked, now intrigued. Shanda was Derrick and Lydia first child. Lydia had gotten pregnant just weeks after graduating high school. They had worked hard with a child in tow to get to where they are now and had decided to have another child when Shanda was 16. Shanda had grown up with all the love and support any child could ever need, but she took after her mom and was kind of a wild one. Derrick had been a strict disciplinarian, keeping tabs on her and trying his best to keep her in line. They had done a good job from my perspective. Shanda was now 18, she had just graduated high school, all A’s and B’s Lydia would remind us, and had a half scholarship to the University of Tennessee for track.

Oh and Shanda could run, I would always see her out in the morning or afternoon, running up and down the neighborhood streets. She had long legs, which made her seem taller than her 5’7”, and her black hair was always pulled back tight in a ponytail that went down to her shoulder blades. She was very fit, and she loved to show it, running in skintight shorts and a sports bra when it was warm out. She had tight, well-toned abs, and a high and tight ass that only a teenager could posses. The only part of her that did not fit was her bust. She took after her mom, who was an easy DD, but Shanda was smaller, probably a good C, but they looked huge on her short, thin frame.

I had fantasized about her many times while at home alone with no one to catch me. Seeing her in those tight shorts and top always had me ready for action.

“No, she has a meeting with UT rep Friday afternoon, and Derrick and I would like to be leaving Friday morning.” Lydia responded.

“Ok, sure, we’ll keep an eye out. When will you be back?”

“Sunday, late probably.”

“No problem.” I said as I leaned back under the hood.

Lydia turned and began walking down the driveway, swaying her hips. I gave a small peek out the side window. She still had it, and she knew it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I trudged inside an hour later, bleeding and sore, but a job well done. I found my wife, Kera, upstairs in our office hacking away at some document on her work laptop.

“New water pump is on.” I said.

“Ok.” She responded without looking up.

“And Lydia came by to ask if we would watch their place this weekend.”

“Ok.” Again, without looking up or changing facial expressions.

“They are running down to see Derrick’s folks and taking Jake with them.”

“They aren’t taking Shanda with them?” she responded, her eyes moving from her laptop to look at me for only a short second.

“Lydia said she has a meeting with a UT rep on Friday afternoon and they will be gone Friday morning and won’t be back till Sunday late.”

“Really,” my wife said, finally stopping her typing, “so they are leaving that cute little thing to her own devices?” My wife had a smile growing on her face.

“Cute thing? What are you talking about?” I asked curiously.

“I’ve seen you looking at her, and I don’t blame you, I remember when I looked like that at her age. I always loved looking at other girls that had those nice bodies like her. She’s a hot little number.”

My wife had a wide grin on her face. She had always liked girls, and had always enjoyed having little flings with other ladies. She had been openly bi since we first met. I had never benefited greatly from it, but I had been lucky enough to see my wife make-out and pet lightly with more than a few women. I had always given her free range when it came to women, knowing that that was itch I could not scratch for her. She had gone off only twice to spend a weekend with another lady she had met, but she always came back, and she always let me in on all the naughty details, usually while I ate her pussy or during the a-woman-still-can’t-give-dick-and-that’s-why-I’m-back sex.

“Whatcha gonna do? She’s nice to look at.” I retorted.

“And I’m not?” My wife said, rising from her chair.

“I’m not going down this road.” I said, attempting to dodge this debate.

“Smart man.” My wife said, returning to her seat. I breathed a short sigh of relief.

My wife was a hottie in her own right at 34. She was 5’10, had long blond hair cut in slight layers down to her shoulders. She was well tanned thanks to that tanning salon membership. She worked out 4 times a week and did her best to keep herself in shape. But, my wife had always been self-conscious about her breast. When I met her she had no chest to speak of, and after we got married and a few years past, my wife had worked into what she called “barely above flat chested”. She had always complained that nothing fit because of her flat chest.

So after my wife and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary, she informed me she wanted implants. We had gone to see a surgeon and I had let her handle to process from there. I told her I wanted to see how it would come out as a surprise; she had thought the idea cute and agreed. Weeks later when she returned home from the surgery she had worn a sweatshirt that was probably 4 sizes too big. She would not let me see for a week because she wanted me to see them as they will be once the swelling went down. So I waited. The following weekend she had had me sit on the edge of the bed with my eyes closed for the unveiling. She stood right in front of me and placed my hand on her new breast. They felt great, and they were HUGE. She instructed me to open my eyes, and I was shocked at the sight. They were high and firm and giving me a huge erection. My wife smiled at me and informed me that she was now a full D cup with a huge smile on her face, and told me she now had something to match my thick 7 inch cock.

The sex that night was fantastic, especially when she would ride me with her breast hanging down in my face so I could pet them and suck the nipples. She finished me off by giving a slow and deep blowjob, then jerking the cum out of my cock onto her new breast, to “you know, break them in right”.

Thursday night and Friday passed as all time seems to at this age. I went to the shop. My wife went off to save the accounts of any company willing to pay the fee of an accountant with a Masters in Accounting and a Degree in Economics. Me, my rates were much lower, but I did what I loved.

I was pulling in the neighborhood at near to 6. It was another gorgeous day in west Tennessee, 84 degrees and just a few thick clouds in the sky. Nice weather always meant nice things to look at, and like clockwork, there was Shanda. She was huffing it up the street back towards her house. I got an eyeful of her read-end and worked my way up slowly past her. She gave that gorgeous smile and a short wave, I slowed and rolled the window down.

“Got the place to yourself I hear.”

“Yep,” she responded, no where near out of breath, “gonna throw a huge party, invited half the county.”

“What, we not good enough for an invite?” I said with an incredulous smile.

“Your welcome over anytime, you should know that.” She responded, her smile broadening.

“Well keep it quiet, would hate to call your dad.”

“Awww, but Mr. Paddis…” She whined with a big smile on her face.

“You be good.” I said, and pulled away and up into my house’s garage. I pulled in next to my wife’s car and went inside.

“I’m home!” I announced as I came in the door.

“Hey hunny.” My wife called out as she bounced down the stairs. I always loved seeing her do that, and I am sure she knew it.

“You have a good talk with Shanda?” My wife asked, her body language said busted, but her smile said this was gag. I decided to push the envelope a little.

“Yeah, she said she was having a huge party tonight and that I should stop by after I put you to bed.”

“Funny.” My wife smirked.

“Anyway, what’s for dinner?”

Friday night passed without any wild parties or incidents. I was greeted Saturday morning to dark clouds that only spoke of one thing, rain. I spent most of the day watching TV and drinking a few beers while my wife wrapped up her week on her laptop. The rain started ramping up around 2 that after noon, and by 3, we were both watching the local news forecasting hard rain and strong storms for the night and into the morning. We began dinner at 6, and just as I got water boiling, the power went out. The backup generator kicked on, but power was out for the rest of the neighborhood as best as I could tell. I made a call to the Power Company, and I was informed a pole had fallen and it would be a while.

Just as dinner was getting finished, my wife made the suggestion that I brave the elements and check on Shanda. Just to see if she had anything to eat or wanted to eat with us. I grabbed an umbrella and trekked across the street. I knocked on the door and Shanda answered after a minute wearing a short bathrobe. I wondered in my head what was underneath it.

“Power is out” she said after a short delay from me, I was distracted.

“Not at our place, we have a generator. Why don’t you get some things and come over till they get it fixed?”

“Ok, come inside while I get a few things.” She said, and quickly turned and went back into the house.

I moved into the entryway watching Shanda and her tight little bottom move around the corner to the right. I heard her walk up the stairs as I closed the door behind me and walked into the kitchen. All the lights were out and the house was dead silent. I moved to the left and saw the master bedroom door was open slightly. I peeked in, not really sure what I was looking for. I saw a typical bedroom, bed, mirror nightstands, lamps. Maybe I was just curious as to why it was left cracked, not open, not closed, just slightly ajar.

I heard Shanda moving back down the stairs. I turned and walked back into the kitchen just as Shanda stepped off the stairs. She was wearing a red Hollister T-shirt, which went great with her black hair and tanned complexion, and a pair of cut off jean shorts. Her raven black was brushed down her back. I was taken back slightly by this.

“Your hair is down.” I said flatly.

“Does it look ok?” she asked with an unsure look on her face.

“Yeah, it looks great, just always see you with it in a ponytail.”

“I like it up when I run, which is almost always, but I thought I would wear it down.”

I thought this over for a second, but came to the idea that this girl, this young lady, this beautiful creature, was half my 36 years, and it was probably just nothing. I left it at that.

“Ok, well let’s head back to the house, we are just about finished with dinner.”

“Great, I’m starved.” She said with a smile.

We walked across the street, both of us huddled under the umbrella. I could smell something sweet and light with her up near me, it was soft like honeysuckle. That sweet smelled and her body in that close proximity to me was causing a tightening of my jeans. Parts of me wished I had a bigger umbrella, other parts wished for a smaller one.

We reached the house and ducked inside, slightly damp, but no worse for wear. My wife noticed my erection immediately and shook her finger at me in a “tisk tisk” fashion. I shrugged and gave her the “oh well” look.

My wife had laid out three plates piled high with shrimp, noodles and fettuccini sauce and three glasses of white wine. I raised my eyebrow only slightly at this, but my wife informed me in a whisper that she has probably had alcohol before and to quit being so old.

We ate and talked for hours. We talked about Shanda going off to college and the trouble we had all been in during those days. A lot of the time was spent with my wife dragging up memories of me being the poor grease monkey doing everything I could to date the lovely young woman that became my wife. I usually had a good retort, but my wife was right, if it wasn’t for my stubbornness, we would have never been together. With her being much smarter than I, starting college at 16; and me with dreams of owning my own mechanic shop, things could have worked out much differently. But in the end we were together.

Shanda was very amused by this. She gave out long awws at my wife’s tales of me trying to impress her and how I used to work on her old beat up Toyota for free.

The clock had worked around to after 11 when my wife announced she was ready for bed. She gave me a quick wink and a grin before prancing off to the bedroom. With the power still out and the rain still falling I offered Shanda our guest bedroom, which she gladly accepted, and I headed for my bedroom, excited to see what my wife was up to. I had seen that wink and grin before, and it usually meant good things.

My wife had turned all the lights out in our bedroom and had lit one candle, in the faint glow I could see her lying with her stomach down and her legs kicked up behind her. She was nude, and I was in high hopes.

“You ready for bed?” I asked.

“Almost,” she said, “I just need a little something first.”

I grinned at this, and even in the low light, I could see my wife’s broad smile. I closed the door and moved for the bed. My wife reached out and began stroking my cock through my jeans as I approached. The sensation was great, I was rock hard and my head was already buzzing.

“Whats all this about?” I asked

“I just got to thinking about how much you love me and how much you did to show it to me in those days, I just wanted to thank you.” My wife explained.

My wife unbuttoned my jeans and slid my boxers down with them. My cock sprang free right in her face. She gave a small giggle and wrapped her lips around my cock. I did my best to step out of my clothes without disconnecting from her soft suction. I pulled my shirt off over my head and gently placed my hands on my wife’s bare shoulders.

She was pushing down now, swallowing my entire length to my trimmed pubic hair then pulling all the way back up to the tip. I let out a soft moan as she began to pet my balls with her hand while her other hand was busy between her legs.

“Baby, your gonna make me cum.” I whispered through clenched teeth.

“Well we can’t have that yet,” she teased, “I’m horny and need you inside me.”

She moved up to her knees on the bed and pulled me down on to the mattress. She pushed me down with my head on the pillows and straddled over the top of me with her back to me. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy, moving slowly, inch by inch as my length pushed into her. Once I was buried into her completely she began to move in slow up and down motions on my cock. I placed my hand on her ass and greedily squeezed the cheeks in my hand.

Then sensations were magic as always. My wife was leaned back, moaning sweet words and obscenities to the ceiling while she squeezed her breast with one hand and pet her clit with the other. My wife reached peak after peak, thrusting down hard on my pelvis at the top, only to return to her slow pace as she rode down from one orgasm and then back up to the other.

I was just along for the ride.

It wasn’t long before I could feel my own orgasm building. I tried what I could to stretch it out, but it was too much watching my wife ride me like this.

I opened my mouth to tell my wife I was close when she pulled off of me suddenly.

“What the?” I inquired.

“I saw something.” she whispered.

“Saw what?” I asked, now frustrated as my orgasm was fading.

“In the door, it’s open.” She hissed at me.

My wife climbed off the bed and pulled on one of my old t-shirts.

“Go see what it is.” She said, pushing me up from the bed.

I pulled on some boxers and the recently discarded shirt.

“You owe me.” I whispered to her as low as I could muster at the moment and moved to the door.

Sure enough, she was correct; the door was open, just an inch. I pushed it open the rest of the way and peered into the darkness. I could see nothing out of the ordinary, and began moving slowly through the house. No unlocked doors, no broken windows. I checked each room, one by, and came to the guest bedroom door last.

I could hear a faint sound, like humming, and something else. Something wet.

My eyes went wide as I came to realization. Shanda was masturbating right on the other side of this door. She had seen us, maybe even been watching us. For how long I wondered.

Moved as quietly as possible back to the bedroom.

“Well?” My wife asked as soon as I entered the room.

“Come with me.” I instructed.

“Where?” my wife asked, immeadiately on the defensive.

“Just come on.”

I took my wife’s hand and guided her through the house. We came to the guest bedroom door and I looked at her with my finger over my lips. I pointed to my ear, then to the door.

The noise was unmistakable now. The humming had rose in pitch and the wet soft noise was moving at a more frantic pace.

“She’s masturbating.” My wife said.

“I think she saw us, maybe was even watching us.”

“What do you want to do?”

“I say we peek in on her.” I said with and evil grin.

My heart was pounding, the thought of seeing Shanda like this was nearly too much. I had fantasized about her so much since she had reached her womanhood; this was near culmination for me.

“Well peek in, I wanna see to.” my wife grinned.

I eased down ever so slowly on the door handle and pressed my eye to the slowly growing crack. The light in the room was near non-existent, but I could just barely make out a shape on the bed. My wife peaked in below my head, but there was not much to see.

There was much to hear though; Shanda was just peaking, her moans growing in urgency through her bitten lower lip as she rushed up towards her orgasm. I was ready to cum in my boxers, when my wife bumped into the back of me trying for a better view. My head hit the door with thud and I cursed aloud.

Shanda let loose an “OOOOHmywhattheuuuuuhhhhhhggggg.” As I half fell into the room. She was coming down from an obviously hard orgasm as she tried to figure out what was going on. My wife hit the light switch and stomped into the room as Shanda quickly covered herself in the comforter.

“What were you doing?” My wife charged.

“Nothing.” was Shanda’s weak response.

“Not THAT, were you watching us?”

“Yes ma’am.” Shanda admitted after a few second, her eyes dropping to her feet.

“Did you like what you saw?” My wife asked in a matter of fact tone.

“Yes ma’am.” Shanda reply, more sheepish than before.

“You had better explain yourself.” My wife threatened.

“I… I was so horny. When the power went out I was at home alone, ya know, touching myself when Mr. Paddis came over. I was so horny all night.” A tear had set in Shanda’s eye, she was still unable to look at us. “I was going to go to bed, but I could here you in the bedroom, and I wanted to see.”

“Well?” my wife said in a much gentler tone.

“Well, once you saw me, I came right back here. But, I couldn’t wait, I had been…. been petting my cunny while I watched you. I was so close to cumming when you saw me I didn’t want to wait.”

I had been listening to all this and was near ready to pass out. She had seen us. Seen my beautiful wife riding me, and had gotten so turned on that she was masturbating while watching us. I sat down at the foot of the bed and look at Shanda. She was still so young in that beautiful body, it was hard to sort out from here.

“Shanda,” I said, “what you saw was normal for a couple to do together, we are not angry with you and we are not going to tell your folks.”

“Really?” She looked up at me, wiping the tear from her eye.

“Yes, really.”

She burst from under the comforter, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Thank you thank you thank you.” She said gleefully while squeezing tight around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her to give her a comforting pat and felt, bare skin. I looked down from her shoulder and saw her bare back before me. I realized slowly that I could feel her breast pressing against me, her hard nipples hitting me in the chest. I turned to see my wife looking at me wide eyed with huge smile on her face. My body reacted instantly. As my hand slid down her back my cock found its way out of the opening in the front of my boxers and hit bare soft skin.

Shanda pulled back slightly and looked down between us.

“I’m sorry,” I said sheepishly “you interrupted us before I could, ya know.”

“Cum?” Shanda added quickly.

“Yeah.”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to, it was, I’m sorry.” She rambled, pulling back from me.

“Its ok,” my wife interjected, “I think we can all help each other here.”

Shanda and I looked at my wife.

“How?” Shanda asked, obviously unsure where this was going.

“Come with me honey, let us help you.” My wife said offering her hand out.

Shanda stood and took my wife’s hand. This gave me a full view of her curves. Her breasts were high and perky with no sag, if I hadn’t known better; I would say that they were fake like my wife’s. Her ass was tight and firm looking, forming perfectly into her long defined legs. I was in heaven, there she was, standing before me in her naked glory, and my wife was leading her out of the room.

I stood slowly and went to the bedroom. My wife was sitting naked, indian-style on the bed facing Shanda who was on her knees facing her. It was amazing the differences and similarities. My wife’s hair was naturally blond, in even layers to her shoulders, while Shanda Black hair reached straight down to the middle of her back. My wife’s full breasts were standing tall, her nipples always hard, while Shanda’s nipples stood out on her naturally full chest, showing her obvious arousal. My wife’s skin was evenly tanned all over, where Shanda had tan lines from her sport bras and shorts, leaving her bare ass pale and smooth.

“Do you like girls?” my wife quizzed.

“Yeah, a lot” Shanda gave way, her nervousness showing in her voice.

“Have you ever been with another girl?”

“No.”

“Do you want to be?”

“Yes, I have wanted to for a long time. I see pretty women everywhere and wonder what it would be like to be with them.” Shanda said sheepishly, looking down at the bed or at my wife’s body, I couldn’t tell.

“Have you ever been with a boy?”

“Yes, twice, my ex boyfriend Kevin, we had sex the two times, then he dumped me. I didn’t like it very much, it hurt and he finished before I could ever cum.”

“He just didn’t know what he was doing,” my wife grinned “but my hubby always keeps me happy.”

“How?” Shanda was showing more interest now, looking about the room and her breath quickening.

“He takes his time, he touches me soft and does what I like, and he always makes me cum before he does.”

“I would like a man like that” Shanda smiled making my heart skip, “but I want to be with girls to.”

“Oh honey, its ok, I get to be with girls to.”

“Mr. Paddis…”

“Rodney.” I broke in, “Call me Rodney.”

“Sorry, Rodney doesn’t get mad?”

“No, he told me before we got married that he understood that he was not a woman and that that was an itch he knew he could not scratch for me. He gave me free range to be with whatever woman I wanted as long as I came back to him.” My wife explained, and then added, “I have even been with your mother a few times.”

I nearly fell over; it was getting to be too much. I was running out of blood in my brain and I thought my cock may burst.

“Do WHAT?” I barked, “You never told me that.”

“I didn’t want things to be weird between you two since we are neighbors after all.” My wife added smartly.

Shanda had a strange smile on her face. “I always had a feeling about mom.”

“Ok, ok,” I said impatiently, “I hate to be one, but I’m dying here.” And motioned towards my now painful erection.

“You’ll just have to wait; I want to show Shanda something first.” My wife said as she reached up and cupped Shanda’s right breast.

The effect was immediate. Shanda closed her eyes and gave out a long moan. My wife began rolling nipple between her index finger and thumb and leaned forward to kiss down Shanda’s slender neck. Shanda gasp and placed her hand on the back of Kera’s head, pressing her body against my wife’s. Her eyes were wide open now and looking right at me.

My wife pulled back and looked Shanda in the eyes. “How was that?”

Shanda gave out a low moan and replied, “I want you more than anything right now.” Shanda moved forward and kissed my wife hard on the mouth, their tongues intertwining as their hands explored each other’s bodies.

I removed my boxers and my shirt and sat on the corner of the bed, just hoping to be invited to play.

My wife pushed Shanda down to the bed, her hands on either side of Shanda’s head. My wife began kissing down Shanda shoulder, moving her hands slowly to her sides. My wife flicked lightly at Shanda’s left, then right nipple, sucking one into her mouth, then moving to other one and back. Shanda was moaning loudly now, and panting.

“Your gonna break her, baby.” I smirked.

“Want… to cum… so bad,” Shanda whispered through grit teeth.

“Just relax, I will take care of her.”

My wife continued her path southward, inching her way down the bed as the planted light kisses down Shanda’s stomach. Shanda was whimpering by this point, struggling hard to get my wife’s lips to her pussy faster. As my wife reached her goal, her feet were just over the end of the bed, her ass low to her feet, her lips and tongue dancing slow circles around Shanda’s outer lips. I moved up behind my wife, feeling the wetness in and around her hole with my first two fingers.

My wife turned to look at me, “You can lick and pet, but no fucking yet, I have something special for that cum in your swelled balls.” This was not good news to me, I was ready to cum on the spot, and being told to hold off longer made me give a small whimper.

I kneeled behind my wife and began licking directly on her sensitive little clit. I ran may hand up to her breasts and began kneading them in my hands. By this time I heard Shanda’s moaning grow to a high pitch. I could here my wife flicking hard at her pussy. I pushed a single finger into my wife’s slick, wet pussy and began to lick long strokes to my finger and back to her clit.

My wife began to arch her back and push back against me as Shanda began screaming out, “OH GOD YES, FUCK, FUCK ME, OH GOD, I’M GONNA CUM, FUCKING LICK ME, OH GOD, OH GOD, OOOOOOHHHHHH.”

The bed shook as Shanda and my wife peaked together, both of them moaning, tightening up, and rocking against their pleasure givers. I kept up my assault on my wife’s sensitive areas, but I felt the bed move and watched as Shanda rose from the bed to join me behind my wife.

“Rodney,” Shanda said sweetly, “show me how.”

I moved back from my wife, causing her to give a begging moan, and let Shanda sit in my place.

“Ok, start here,” I pointed to my wife’s outer lips, “and moved in circles around the outside.” Shanda complied easily and soon my wife was moaning in low tones.

“Now move between her lips at the top, taste the wetness there.” Shanda did so, pulling back to compliment on the flavor. I let Shanda run her young tongue between my wife folds for a few seconds till I could tell my wife wanted more.

I scooted up behind Shanda and ran my arms under hers. I could feel her soft smooth skin against my chest and arms. I could smell the light perfume again, could feel her soft hair on the side of my face. My erection was pressed against her back.

“Ok, you see the top of her slit,” I whispered into her ear, “move your tongue down there, slowly.” I gave Shanda time to move her way down my wife’s pussy, when her tongue was near where she was going I told her, “Ok, now feel for a tiny nub, the size of a pencil eraser, its tiny, but very sensitive. It is right where her lips come together. I am sure you felt it when my wife went down on you.”

Shanda mumbled an “uh huh” just as my wife gasp. My wife began rocking back and forth, panting and begging Shanda not to stop. My wife’s pitch rose slowly as her orgasm built. I kept talking Shanda on, taking deep breaths of her scent and whispering quietly in her ear directions and tips, a little faster here, a little more pressure there. Shanda was a great student, and soon was doing well on her own.

I moved my hands up her stomach to her breasts and finally felt them in my hands. They were fantastic; perfectly perky and just larger than a handful. I rolled the nipples gently, Shanda letting small moans and gasps out as she kept up her slow pace on my wife. I kissed lightly on Shanda’s neck, but she never let up on my wife.

Soon Kera was peaking; she gripped the comforter and burying her face into it. Her back arched and she pressed her slit back against Shanda, but Shanda never stopped. “Ok, reach up and cup her breasts, she is going to cum for you.” I whispered in Shanda’s ear. Shanda complied and began kneading my wife’s breasts as she screamed into the bed.

Shanda kept up her actions all the way thru, guiding my wife down from heaven. Once my wife was down to earth again, she rolled over on the bed and took a look down at us. It must have been a sight. Shanda kneeling on the floor at the end on the bed, my wife’s fresh juices still slick on her face. And me; with my arms around Shanda from behind, still petting and rolling her nipples.

“Ok, your turn honey.”

I unwrapped myself from Shanda and stood. My erection had fallen some, but the soreness remained. My wife padded the foot of the bed in front of Shanda and I sat as instructed. My wife stepped from the bed and kneeled next to Shanda.

“I know you are sore and very sensitive now, so I want you to go when you are ready. I am done torturing you.” My wife told me with a smile.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Spread your legs wide, we need room for two.” my wife beamed, causing Shanda to grin widely. I didn’t think I would make it long.

My wife started out by wrapping her hand around the semi-soft shaft and moving it slowly up and down. My cock sprung to full length immediately. My eyes were rolling in my head. My wife slid closer and took my cock into her mouth. She slid her lips down the length, holding a tight ring at the base.

I opened my eyes finally. My wife was looking up at me, and next to her was Shanda, wearing a look of aww as she watched my wife go down on me. She looked to me and gave me a wink.

“Can I help?” Shanda asked to my wife.

My wife removed her mouth but not her hand from my cock and said, “sure, here, take his cock, I want to feel his balls in my mouth.”

I let out a moan of disbelief at my luck. I could now die a happy man.

Shanda moved into position, still allowing my wife access. She placed her mouth over the head and worked in as much as she could. She began bobbing her head up and down on the 4 inches she could fit into her mouth. I was in heaven.

“When he cums, hang on, it’s gonna spurt at you.” warned my wife. Shanda nodded and kept up her pace.

Kera moved below Shanda and began applying soft suction to one teste, then the other, making sure to run her tongue over as much of the sack as she could.

My orgasm came on quickly, I was watching as Shanda worked the shaft with her mouth and seeing my wife working below her, it was all too much.

I gave a rough grunt, “Gonna cum.” My head fell back, I was unable to support it anymore, and my eyes fell shut as I let out a loud moan.

“OH YES BABY, OH SHANDA OH GOD YES HERE… HERE IT CUUUUMMMSSSS!!!” I screamed as my balls tighten. The cum rushed up my shaft and into Shanda’s mouth. She never budged. She wrapped her soft hand around the haft and moved it in sync with her mouth. I couldn’t speak or think, I was seeing fireworks.

Once I had stopped cumming, Shanda let my cock fall from her mouth.

“I liked that.” Shanda said.

“Did you swallow it?” my wife asked, shocked.

“Yeah, what was I supposed to do with it?”

“Never mind.” My wife said rolling her eyes with a smile.

I was grinning ear to ear.

Shanda stood and moved on to the bed.

“Wanna go again?” she asked, looking at my wife.

“Still horny, are we?” my wife smiled

“Yeah, still horny.” Shanda replied.

My wife crawled up on to the bed and moved between Shanda’s legs. I moved up beside Shanda. My wife began at Shanda’s left knee, placing small kisses up her soft tanned thigh. Shanda gave out a small coo as my wife neared her outer lips. My wife stuck her tongue out and began moving in slow circles around Shanda’s entire pussy. Shanda placed her hands on the back of Kera’s head and tried in vain to move her tongue directly to her clit.

I lowered my mouth to her left nipple and began to lick tight circles around the little nub. Shanda let out a soft moan and wrapped her arms around my head. Seeing that she obviously liked this I moved to the other nipple and continued. I was stretched out over Shanda; I could feel her soft skin on my chest and against the back on my arm on the far side of her.

Shanda began rubbing on my stomach and moaning out loud now. My wife had stopped her circles and had moved to licking strokes up and down the middle of Shanda’s lips. Shanda was loving it. She let out a short gasp every time my wife would get near her clit. Shanda crept her hand down my stomach and wrapped her hand around my now hard shaft. She moved her hand in slow strokes, while her other hand intertwined its fingers in my hair.

“Oh yes” Shanda said breathlessly. “It feel so good, I want you so bad. Your wife licks me so good. Your cock feels so hard, and I know it’s for me.”

I mumbled and uh huh with Shanda’s hard nipple between my lips.

“Do you want her baby?” My wife asked, pulling back for just a second.

I looked at her, seeing only her eyes over Shanda’s mound. “Oh god yes.” I responded.

My wife removed her mouth from Shanda; causing her to give a loud moan of protest.

I took my wife’s place between Shanda’s legs. Shanda was looking up at me, right in the eyes. I looked down at her, her chest was heaving, her mouth slightly open. Her hair was spread out around her head, her hands where on her chest, cupping the underside of her breasts. I saw want and need there.

I moved closer to her, and guided the head of my cock to her opening.

“Be gentle, please.” Shanda begged.

I nodded my agreement and easily pressed my head into her opening. Shanda gave a short gasp as I penetrated her. My wife took my place beside Shanda, and leaned in close to her face. My wife kissed her softly on the lips, her hand sliding softly up and down Shanda’s stomach and chest.

I pushed more of my cock into Shanda’s vice like pussy. She was tight and wet, and the warmth was unbelievable. I began ever so slowly moving my cock just an inch out and an inch back in. The pressure was amazing, her walls gripped down all over the shaft and the head.

As Shanda relaxed, moving became easier and I began to lengthen my strokes. My wife moved so she was straddling Shanda face, her knees on either side of Shanda’s pretty face.

Shanda began to moan into my wife’s pussy, she wrapped her arms around my wife’s thighs and held on to her sides. Shanda’s legs found their way around my waist and she was pulling me hard into her.

I sped my strokes up, trying to use my full length, bottoming out and pulling back till just my head remained inside. Shanda was gripping down on my wife’s sides.

Whatever Shanda was doing was causing my wife to bounce up and down, grinding her pussy into Shanda’s face. My wife had her hands in front of her, where I could not see, I assumed she was playing with her breasts.

Shanda was the first to cum; she dug her heels into my back, using her strong legs to force me all the way inside her. Shanda bucked hard against me, half screaming, half moaning into my wife’s wet folds.

My wife started just as Shanda finished, rolling her hips and gripping on to her own thighs. She moaned out Shanda’s name over and over again as she rode the girls face up to her peak and back down. It was magic watching her cum, always, but this I had never seen from this point of view.

Shanda began to move, and I pulled back, confused as to why she would want to move. My wife moved also and we both watched Shanda.

Shanda sat on her knees in front of me. She looked me into the eyes and said a simple “Thank you.” and pulled me to her and wrapped her arms around me.

Shanda released me and pushed me down on the bed.

I laid on my back in the same position I was in just a short while ago and watched in amazement and Shanda turned her back to me. She reached down between her legs and lowered herself onto my cock. She turned her head over her shoulder and said, “It was my fault you missed this earlier, so I am going to make it up to you.”

Shanda began to move in slow up and down motions on my cock. With my wife, it had been fantastic, but with Shanda it was spectacular. I moved my hands onto Shanda’s soft firm rump and ran my hands over the smooth flesh. Shanda was moaning almost immediately, rubbing her breasts, whispering and moaning to the ceiling. My wife moved to in front of Shanda and placed her hands over mine and gripped down on Shanda’s ass with my hands. Shanda let out a loud moan at this and began kissing my wife’s lips and cheeks.

Shanda picked up pace, using her strong legs to control the pace. Her breathing was even and controlled, almost like when she ran. Shanda leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my wife, laying her head on her shoulder and saying “thank you thank you for this.”

Shanda sat back up, facing my wife. She placed her hands on my wife’s shoulders. Using her for balance Shanda placed her feet flat on the bed. Using her new leverage, Shanda began to move up and down wildly at a pace my wife could probably never match. She placed herself directly over my cock, her tight walls applying pressure directly on my sensitive head.

I began to feel my balls boil. My mind was going wild, I never wanted this to end, but my orgasm was imminent.

“I’m gonna cum soon.” I said.

“Just a second, I’m gonna cum to.” Shanda groaned.

“But I need to pull it out.” I said with growing concern of my fast approaching orgasm.

“Its ok, cum, cum a lot.” Shanda said with a squeak.

Shanda’s head rolled back and she yelled out, “OH GOD YES I’M CUMMING OOOOHHHH.”

Shanda’s wall tightened around my cock and sent me flying over the edge. My balls tighten and I grunted loudly as my cock sprayed load after load into her womb.

I was still shaking a minute later when Shanda rose up off my cock. Shanda laid down beside me on my right, my wife on my left.

“Thank you.” said Shanda.

“Your welcome.” my wife and I responded in unison.

We three crawled under the covers, the clock had crept past 2am and we were all beat.

I was awoken to the sounds of smacking and giggling. The clock said it was 7:47, but my body said 3am. Shanda had left her side and joined my wife on her side of the bed.

“Yall freaks, go back to sleep.” I said groggily.

It was Shanda who stuck her tongue out at me. I watched them for a bit, but eventually fell back asleep.

I was shaken awake at 10 by my wife. We ate a little and hung out around the house. Shanda put her shirt back on, but that was all. I carried a semi for most of the day, stealing little kisses from Shanda when I could, and little sneak pets from my wife.

We sent Shanda home around 6 that night, telling her she was welcome anytime. We saw her once more before she left for UT. She spent the day with my wife “shopping” but when they got back, they had bought very little and their clothes were all rumpled. My wife’s mischievous grin gave away what I wanted to know.

We saw Shanda very little after that. She was mostly away at UT, and when she was home her parents were with her always, happy to have their daughter home. Over Christmas break during Shanda’s senior year I got a special gift of Shanda wearing nothing but a little pink bow around her neck. She rode me facing me on the couch for nearly an hour while my wife watched on, grinning like a fool. Shanda finished me off with a fantastic blowjob then went on eat my wife’s pussy while I got to watch, grinning like a fool.

Shanda moved out west after graduating, we exchange Christmas cards and a dirty email or two occasionally, but I will never forget our first night with her.