Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-30-2008, 11:45 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Sit

This is a little different from my usual style of writing but what the heck...ENJOY!

Yes, I want you to sit right there. Don't ask me what I am up to. Make yourself comfortable in your chair. You know something is up by the look in my eyes and on my face. No, I am not going to tell you what I am thinking. Just sit there and relax...and do as I say. I promise that you will enjoy everything I am going to do...Close your eyes and do not open them again until I tell you to. I want you to enjoy every touch, every sensation and I want them all to be a surprise.

I start off by straddling your lap, placing soft kisses along your neck and throat, pulling the neck of your shirt away to give me better access to your sensitive areas there. I trace my tongue along your juggular and bite at it gently before nibbling on your ear. I graze along its soft outer edge with my tongue and lips, sucking on the lobe every now and then. Tipping your head back, I press my lips forcefully against yours and dart my tongue inside your mouth. I know you can feel my hard nipples pressing against your chest as I slide my tongue over yours, both of them twisting together. I slip my hands down your tee shirt and grasp the bottom of it. Slowly, teasingly I bring it up and lift if over your head after releasing your lips from mine.

Watch me. I tug my own shirt off and toss it to the floor. I know you like my black lacey bra...I know you like my breasts a lot more. I reach behind my back and unclasp it. Sliding the straps slowly down my arms, I can feel your cock growing harder. The bra slides off my body and onto the floor by your chair. Your hands start to reach up to grab my breasts but I catch your hands and force them back down. I did not give you permission to touch them just yet. With a grin, I place my hand behind your head and pull it towards my right nipple. Go ahead...suck it, lick it, nibble it. I press my breast against your mouth and I feel your tongue lashing at the nipple. I moan softly deep in my throat. That feels so good...do it harder, use more force. You comply and I smile as I grind against you.

I suddenly pull away from you. Quickly I stand up in front of you. You look so baffled. Don't worry, love, I am just getting started. I kneel in front of you and slip my hands down your chest, tummy, and down the front of your jeans. I slip my hands in between your thighs and slide them down to your knees. I force your legs apart...I can see your cock bulging, desperate to be released. I shift myself in between your parted legs and toy with the button on your pants. I can see your chest rising and falling with a quickened breath. In one swift motion, I unbutton and unzip your pants. Now, raise your hips just a little...just like that. I place my fingertips into your waistband and pull your jeans off. You little devil, you didn't wear anything under them!

Your swollen cock springs forward, alert and ready. God it looks so delectable! I wrap my hands around it and stoke it slowly...up and down, up and down...just a few times. I love your balls. I gently trace a fingertip down from under your head, down the underside of your shaft, and over your balls. Your soft sigh tells me you like that. I softly massage both your balls as I barely stroke your shaft. I can see a glimmer of pre cum. I lock my eyes onto yours and dip the tip of my tongue into it. It tastes so wonderful. I kiss the tip of your head and just barely suck off the remaining pre cum. Are you ready?

I wrap my tongue around the head of your dick, slipping it under its ridge and licking tight little circles underneath it. I takes just your head into my mouth and lay it against my flattened tongue. I move my tongue like a snake, pressing it up against your cock. Keeping my lips tight, I slide you back out and flutter my tongue over the tip. Mmmm....more pre cum. I drive my mouth onto your cock, taking you deep. A few more passes of that and then I add my hands, grasping your shaft and following my mouth. Still yet more pre cum seeps out of you. You taste splendid! Still pushing your cock into my mouth, I continue to follow in strokes with my hand while the other hand massages your balls. I can hear you moan, louder the faster I take you in and out.

I stop. You look down at me with a sleepy kind of grin. I want you to do two things. I want you to watch me sucking your cock. I want you to cum in my mouth because I want to taste you even more. I know that you will follow my orders. In a flash, I have your cock in my mouth again. I am stroking, licking, and sucking with as much speed as I can. I feel your body tense up and I know you are very close. With one final hard drive down onto your cock, I feel the rush of your cum in my mouth. I keep thrusting your dick into my mouth...I want to suck every last drop of cum out of you. You lurch forward in your chair and I slow my pace and apply only a gentle pressure. Sure that I have every bit of your cum in my mouth, I swallow and smile up at you. You jump a little when I kiss your inner thigh.

Don't worry, baby....next time I will let you play.