Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-13-2016, 09:22 AM

The learning curve (1)

“Hey Chuck, you hear that rustling? Listen!”

He’s quiet, listening. After a bit:

“No, I don’t hear anything.”

I wait and listen some more.

“No, I don’t either now.”

I remain quiet for another 2 or 3 minutes.

“Chuck, I can hear that rustling again.”

“Aw Mel, I can’t hear nothing. Leave it be.”

“I think it’s you. What you doin’ over there?”

He’s quiet for a few beats.

“You really want to know?”

“Well, sure.”

We’re sharing a room together, Chuck and me. Too many guests in the house for a couple of nights and so we have have been put in one room to accommodate them.

“OK, I’ll tell you. I’m playing with myself.”

I’m not sure what to say at first, then:

“What do you do when you play with yourself?” He doesn’t answer, so I say:
“Hey, why don’t you show me? Can I watch?”

“Yeah……..well. OK then.”

Chuck puts on the light as I get out of bed and go over to his. He pushes back the covers. He’s wearing boxers but pushed down.

“Sit here on the bed,” he indicates because he sees that I have stopped, not quite at his bedside. I am somewhat dumbstruck at what I am looking at, quite simply because I have never seen a penis standing up on its own, in fact hardly ever even flaccid!

I sit beside him fascinated by the size of his organ. To me it seems enormous – but then it would if I’ve only had a glance or two at an unaroused cock.

“It’s huge,” I say. He merely shrugs: “I assume it’s a normal size. Haven’t seen others in their inflated state.”

He goes on: “Anyway, here’s what I do. I grip the thing here in the middle and just move my hand up and down quite quickly.”

His thumb and fingers envelope his cock in the middle and he starts an oscillating move.

“Hey, stop! I’ve got the idea but before you go on can I,……can I touch it?”

“Sure thing! Be my guest!”

I tentatively reached out, touched the head, ran my fingers over it, moved them down along the length of the shaft. I gripped it with my whole hand, squeezed it a bit, surprised by both its firmness and softness on the outside. I touched the head again, drawn to it, felt it by running my finger over it and then marvelled at its almost silky feel, so wonderfully smooth, soft yet firm underneath.

Chuck was almost moaning while all this was going on.

“It feels so good when you do that,” he murmured. “Touching it anywhere is good!”

With growing confidence I touched it some more! I just held it in the middle with thumb and forefinger and tried this motion Chuck showed me, just once to see how it worked, and let go. He moaned some more. Then I noticed on the head some clear liquid which had appeared. I repeated the movement; more clear liquid emerged from the little hole on the top of his organ.

“What’s that? Have you come?” I said.

“No, I haven’t come. Don’t know what that is. Never seen it before.”

I didn’t comment. I wanted to feel elsewhere so moved down to his balls which I fingered rather carefully, in fact everything was rather careful as I had no idea if I should be gentle or rough. The whole thing was learning and I thought what a marvellous opportunity for me to find out first hand about a boy’s anatomy!
So I fingered and fiddled for a short while more; noticed that the liquid on top of Chuck’s penis had developed some more. I touched it, moved my finger around a bit and found it quite slippery and clear.

“Reckon it’s like a girl’s wetness,” said Chuck. “I bet if you touch yourself now you’ll find you’re wet like this. Try it.”

I was just clothed in black panties and a T-shirt but showing nothing. I turned from Chuck and sneaked a finger between my legs.

“You’re quite right.” I knew this much anyway! But by now I was feeling quite horny myself with all this touching and feeling I was doing to a boy’s cock.

“Time to stop messing about,” said Chuck whose penis was absolutely rigid hard. “Are you going to do what I showed you or am I doin’ it myself?”

“Wait, I’ll do it. I want to see what it’s like.”

Chuck lay back relaxed as I took hold of his cock, wrapping my hand round the middle. Again I liked the feel of it, began the move up and down the shaft. Chuck adjusted my hand slightly and, as he had shown me a quick rhythm, I jerked up and down rapidly.

“Not going to last long,” he breathed – and he wasn’t wrong! A loud sigh from him and suddenly a great white spurt erupted from his cock. Never having seen this before, not knowing what to expect I was amazed and let go. I just watched. His penis jerked and spurted I don’t know how many times, and during this he grabbed hold of it himself and continued the up and down motion with his own hand.

The white juice jumped out of his cock several times, spraying up his chest and stomach. I remember wondering how much there would be. Eventually Chuck stopped his hand action: the flow had ceased, just leaving a little liquid at the head of his penis. Otherwise, it was spread all over his body.

“Cor, that was some cumming!” he said. He sighed: “Better get cleaned up.”

“Let me just watch what happens next,” I said, as I wanted to see if his penis stayed like it was or whatever.

As he tidied himself up Chuck said, “Tell you what. That was good and I want more. Also want to see you like you’ve been watching me. I imagine you’re feeling horny as hell now.”

I couldn’t deny it. All I wanted to do was play with myself – but not quite yet.

“I am horny! But I’m going to watch you before I go back to bed and do myself on my own. Tomorrow it’s going to be the same; we’re sharing again so you can watch me and, as a bonus, I want to see you again. Does that sound good?”

“Sure does.”

“And, one more thing, please don’t touch yourself till I see you. Do you get hard if you don’t touch?” I wanted to know.

“Wait and see!”

So we left it like that – till the next night. I masturbated myself off after I got back into bed. Just couldn’t get those images of Chuck’s cock from my mind and especially the jerking of it as it spewed out its thick, white liquid.