Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2003, 05:41 AM
Only the Shadow knows

Was it Chance

I walk into the bar and it takes a minute or so for my eyes to adjust to the light.

Suddenly I see you across the bar. I recognize you from a ride on an elevator. I remember you during the ride cause as the elevator filled you kept bumping into me and pushing your ass against my crotch causing my cock to stiffen. As more and more people pushed for space you pushed and ground you ass into my hard cock more and more. Suddenly it was the next floor and you got off with a smile.

What are my chances of ever seeing you again but suddenly there you are across the bar from me. I look you in the eyes and we begin smile. We order a few drinks and decide to move to a booth. We sit next to each other and begin to have casual conversation, suddenly I feel your hand move up my thigh and caress my cock thru my pants. I move my hand up under your skirt and find that you are not wearing any panties. You then unzip my pants and free my now stiff cock and hold it in your hand and then begin to smile. I move my hand around to your pussy and find it smooth and wet. I then slip my fingers around your clit to make it hard. I hear a small moan escape from your mouth.

You begin to stroke my cock in the same rhythm as I stroke your clit. I then insert a finger in your wet hole and you push down against it. I rub my palm against your clit making you wetter and wetter. Suddenly I feel your pussy beginning to clinch down on my fingers as you bite your lip to keep from making too much noise as you climax. I pull out my fingers as you settle down and bring them up to my mouth and lick your juices from them. You move up next to me still stroking my cock and say it’s your turn, as my cock begins to throb suddenly you bend down and take my cock in your mouth as I begin to cum and you take all of it in your mouth and swallow cleaning my cock with your tongue.

You get up and say that tasted great and now you needed to go clean up. I let you up and you kiss me as you walk by but you never return. I often think about who you are and where you are from but then I think it wasn’t meant to be.