Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2003, 09:43 AM
exposed member

Becoming an exhibitionist - True story.

I was in High school when it really got started, being a big guy (6'2" 195 lbs) I was always in football. As part of our daily routine we lifted free weights after school. I was really into this, as I wanted to become a body builder later on, but that's a whole other story...

I was in the gym, doing 'SQUATS' which is the one where you put the weight on your shoulders and exersize your legs by squatting and standing back up. I was wearing my gym shorts, and all was going fine until as I squatted down, my cock fell out of my shorts.

This would not have been a real problem except that the gym was co-ed and there were three girls watching me at the time. They all started giggling, pointing at me, which I found to be strangely erotic.

Now one of the things that many people don't know is that when a guy is well hung, and he gets an erection, there is a lot of blood required to make it hard, sometimes making him dizzy if it happens fast enough. Well in my case it was fast enough, and I got kind of dizzy and lost my strength and could not get back up again. I was kind of laughing also, as were the girls, and that didn't help matters. I was stuck there, unable to move.

Finally two of the girls came over and helped me back up. You can imagine how embarassed I was, and also how fast word got around. Stories of the size of my cock were greatly exaggerated, and I was even asked a few times to show it to the girls to prove it's size. I was then a newborn exhibitionist, and that's how it all got started.

To this day when a woman looks at my cock it's as if she is seeing into my very soul...and I love the feeling. It's like total honesty to me to show my naked self to female eyes (male eyes have absolutely no effect).

Am I crazy ladies?

Ex
Attached Images
File Type: jpg expic.jpg (113.4 KB, 3362 views)

Young man, how is it that you do not?"