Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-13-2002, 03:04 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
Skinny Dipping

I went to stay with relatives in the country during the school holidays and because of limited space, I had to share a room with my older cousin Sue and I have to admit that the arrangement was beginning to cause me a problem. Sue usually dressed in bulky loose fitting clothes, even her night clothes were heavy material. Even so, knowing that all that separated her from me was just a few inches of bed space made me ultra sensitive to our sleeping arrangements. I went to sleep many a night with a hard on and had erotic dreams about her. I slept under the open window and one night, during a heavy rain storm, my mattress and sheets got drenched. Then after mopping up as best as we could, Sue suggested that I dry off and sleep in her bed.

During the night, she rolled over and in the process pressed her hand up against my buttocks. It felt like a hot ember burning a hole in my skin, but her breathing was slow and regular, so I thought she was asleep and it was an accident. After a while, even with the heat of her hand against me and the discomfort of a hard and aching prick, I fell asleep. The next morning, the sheet had a wet spot and I went to the bathroom to get a wet wash cloth, but I was too late, Sue was already making the bed and had seen it. She stroked her fingers across the wet spot and then rubbed them together, feeling the slippery texture of my juice.

I was standing in the doorway as she looked at me and said, 'Looks like someone had a wet dream last night. Were you dreaming about one of those cute high school girls?' I was embarrassed and didn't answer. Sue laughed and said, 'Well, she must have been a real knock out. Who was she, Donny?' 'Okay, if you must know, I was dreaming about you'. Her face went crimson as I turned away, determined to go outside so that she wouldn't see my red face. As I was leaving, I heard Sue whisper to herself 'I dreamt about you, too'.

When I was in the kitchen with Sue, she asked me if I had ever been down to the creek at the far end of the farm. I told that I hadn't, and she suggested that the two of us should have a picnic there, and shortly before noon, she called to me and said she was just about ready. I went back into the kitchen and found her dressed in a light summer frock. She had a super figure, long legged, slender waisted and big breasts. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and my prick twitched in my pants at the sight. Sue pointed to the picnic basket and asked if I could carry it.

The place where she had taken us was really nice. The creek had a limestone bed and was surrounded by grass that was almost like a lawn. Big oak trees shaded a lot of the area and made it so quiet and restful that I could easily see why she considered it a good place for a picnic. The water looked cool and clear, ideal for swimming. We spread a blanket and laid out the food from the basket, then ate with relish, and between the two of us, quickly disposed off the picnic lunch. Feeling full and relaxed, I stretched out on the grass and gazed up at the sky while Sue lay down beside me.

As we just lay there silent, enjoying the peace and quiet of the warm afternoon. I shifted positions a little, and my hand came into contact with hers. She didn't move. It may have been just an accidental touch, but it was electrifying to me. Seeing her in scanty clothes had caused me to become infatuated with her mature body, and being able to touch her, even if only with a mere moment, sent little shivers through me. 'That looks like a good place to swim. I can see why you like this place. Is it deeper in the middle?' I asked. 'Well, we could go for a swim and find out, but we don't have any swimmers. We could skinny dip' she said, then stood up and started to slowly undress.

Sue was very slow and deliberate in disrobing, standing on the blanket facing me and taking off one garment at a time, almost as if she were putting on a show. She took off her shoes and socks and then slowly pulled her frock over her head, revealing her panties and lace bra. She reached behind her and unclipped her bra, shrugging her shoulders so that it fell off into her hands, each cup falling away to reveal the creamy mound it had held. She dropped the bra to the ground and cupped her breasts, gently squeezing them and tweaking the nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

She dropped her hands to the waist of her panties and slowly pushed them downward, wriggling and rotating her hips as they moved. First showing the softly rounded curve of her belly and then the top of the neatly trimmed pubic hair, she continued pushing them down past her hips and then fell of their own accord at her feet. She lifted one foot upward, the panties clinging to it, and took the wispy fabric, adding it to her pile of clothes. As she lifted her leg, opening her thighs, I saw her pussy and it's moist pink fleshy lips and gasped, taking in a deep breath. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 08-13-2002, 03:05 AM
words work wonders

(continued) During our strip show not one word had been spoken as we both watched each other undress. Her eyes never stopped looking into mine as she bared her flesh, and a smile curved her lips upward while moistening the lips with her tongue, relishing their taste and texture. I had stripped down to my shorts and then went into slow motion, my eyes gazing at her pubic mound. As I finished lowering my shorts, stretching them over my rigid prick, Sue took her eyes from mine as it came into view. She licked her lips as I lifted a leg to remove my shorts from my feet, my prick throbbing with hardness.

I expected Sue to head for the water but she lay down on the blanket instead, stretching, her legs slightly apart so that all the area at her groin was open to my eyes. She looked up at me and said, 'Do you think I have a nice body, Donny?' Knowing from Sue's seeing my reaction to her nakedness that it would have been fruitless to lie, I said, 'Yes. I think that you have a beautiful body'. 'I kind of got that impression', she said with a soft laugh, looking up at my hardness. The silence we experienced earlier returned. After a few moments, Sue turned on her side and looked up at me. In the same sort of quiet voice she had used before, Sue said, 'Donny, tell me about your dream last night. You know, the one that made you wet the bed'. Remembering what Sue and I had done in my dream, I was reluctant to tell her.

'Donny, come on, tell me, please. I promise I won't get embarrassed or upset'. I lay down on the blanket next to her and looked into her eyes saying, 'Well, in my dream we were right where we are now, on a blanket, naked, just like we are. In my dream, though, we were touching each other'. I reached out and cupped one of her breasts in my hand, holding it in a gentle grasp, saying, 'I had one hand right here'. Reaching my other hand down, I put it between her legs, right on top of her pussy, saying, 'And I had my other hand right here, rubbing and feeling'. I moved my fingers and stroked them up and down, gently and softly, moving my thumb against her clitoris.

Sue's hips started rotating in little circles, moving against my fingers, and moaned softly as I continued to focus on her pleasure. She lifted one leg and bent it at the knee, giving my hand freedom to further explore the whole area between her thighs. 'You said we were touching each other. Was I touching you here?' Sue said, reaching her hand out and wrapped it around my throbbing prick'. Yes', I whispered. 'I dreamt about you, too', she said. 'You did? What did you dream?' Sue smiled and said, 'Same dream as yours' and closed her eyes. The soft smile still on her face, as she continued to fondle and caress my prick, squeezing drops of pre cum over her hand.

I slid my finger in her, increasing the pace as my own passion level soared. Her hand on my prick was driving me to levels of pleasure I had never experienced, and I could feel the pressure building as she stroked and squeezed. Her hips and thighs pressed against my fingers, moving with a steady rhythm and she moaned, 'Oohh yess, that feel so nice'. Then she reached up and pulled my head toward hers and pressed her mouth on mine, drowning our moans as my body stiffened. My hips thrust forward against Sue's hand and my prick jerked as the cum spurted out, spattering her stomach. I groaned loud, unable to restrain the feeling of ecstasy being produced by the intense orgasm.

Soon cum covered her hand and dripped down on the inside of her thigh, forming a warm, white pool and she held my hand between them, immobilising it. Trembling while spasms racked her whole body, moaning 'Oohh, God. Ooohhh' and stopped the hand movements on my prick, shuddering as her orgasm took over. We lay still, with waves of pleasure washing over us. The after long moment of silence, Sue opened her eyes and said, 'Is that what happened in your dream?' Yes', I whispered. 'But it was better in real life than in my dream'. 'This is what happened in my dream too, and you're right, it is better than any dream'. Sue sat up, looking at me as she reached up cupping her breasts with her hands, holding each one and squeezing it.

The look she gave me was the most wanton I had ever seen and her words made my prick stiffen. 'Well, I'm here, not in your dreams. What do you intend to do about it?'. Kneeling down beside her, I reached up and lifted her hand away from her breast as she arched her back upward, pushing her breast up to my exploring mouth. I lowered my mouth to the soft mound and licked my tongue across the surface of her hard nipples, sucking in as much of her flesh as possible as she responded to my oral caresses with a soft 'Oohh' that seemed to come from deep within her. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 08-13-2002, 03:07 AM
words work wonders

(continued) While sucking on her breast, my hand explored the lower portion of her body, and moved my finger tips in soft circles over the gentle curve of her belly. Moving them downward with each stroke, until they made contact with her mound I delved through her soft hair. My fingers found Sue's clitoris as she moaned, spreading her legs apart, lifting one leg up and bending it at the knee, opening her pussy to my seeking fingers. Sue had her eyes closed and mouth open, her hips gently pushing up against my hand as she moaned 'Yes Donny. Yess. Oohh, God, this feels so good'.

With a soft voice, she added, 'You're a virgin, aren't you?'. 'Yes, this is the most I've ever done with a girl' I whispered, trying to hide the excitement in my voice. With an even softer voice, almost a whisper, Sue said, 'Would you like to make love to me Donny? Do you want to fuck me, and feel my pussy squeeze your hard prick as I cum?. Would you like to cum all over my breasts and face. I want to taste you Donny, I want you to cum in my mouth. Would you like that?'. 'Oohh yes, Sue, yess' I moaned and almost came as her hand squeezed my prick. I knelt down between her legs and edged my way up as my prick brushed against her wetness.

Grasping the rigid rod at its base, I ran it up and down Sue's wet pussy, seeking the opening to her depths, slowly and gently pushing into the heat of her tunnel. Her eyes opened as she let out a long held breath with a whoosh and looked up at me whispering, 'Oohh, I feel like I'm completely filled up. I can feel you all the way up inside me. You're touching places that have never been felt'. She reached up and pulled me down against her breasts, holding me tight and murmured 'Oohh, that feels so good'. Matching her motion, I thrust myself hard against her, the feeling of her warm sexual flesh pressing against my prick's surface, making my senses go in overdrive as I felt myself reaching toward my climax, ready to explode in ecstasy.

With each stroke, her wetness increased, and she matched my motions, raising up each time I pushed my hardness into the hot depths of her woman flesh, muttering 'Oh, God. Oohh, this is so good. Oh, yes, Donny, like that'. I pulled my prick out until only its head was left in and then slowly pushed it back in as she moved her hips, whimpering in time with the rotations of her pelvis. Sue said, 'Oohh, do that again. I love the way you do that'. Her pace picked up, and her eyes glazed over as she brought her legs up, wrapping them around my hips, holding me tight with her grip.

Suddenly, her whole body stiffened, her legs tightened more about me. She squeezed my prick with her pussy, moaning, 'Oohh, Donny, yess. I'm cumming, don't stop'. As she slowly stopped shaking, I felt my spunk rising and said 'I going to cum, Sue. Oohh yess, I'm cumming'. I pulled my throbbing prick out of her wet pussy, cum erupting from the head, pouring out and covering her breasts with my juice. Sue held my prick to her face as it spurted, her tongue flicking over the head and then she sucked it deep into her mouth, wrapping her lips around me in wild, oral stroking, drinking my juices. As I shuddered with my orgasm, Sue kept licking and sucking the juices from me, then rubbed my prick over her face as she spread the cum on her lips and chin.

She pulled me against her and held me tightly muttering 'Oohh, that felt so good'. Kissing each other, our mouths expressing our gratitude for the pleasure each had given the other. Sue reached up and stroked her fingers lightly across my cheek in a loving touch of affection saying 'Thank you, Donnie. That was wonderful'. I touched my lips to hers and said, 'I should be thanking you. Because of you I'm not a virgin any more'. A sigh of frustration escaping her lips as she whispered, 'Oh, God, Donny, you're going to have to go home tomorrow. I don't know if I can wait until you come back again. Do you think we can do it again?'.

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed myself against her, my prick pressing against her groin. She pushed up and muttered 'We've got all day. Let's go nice and slow and make it last a long time. This may have to last us for a while'. My prick slid all the way into her wetness and I ground my pelvis against hers, pushing hard so that it massaged her clitoris. She held me tighter and moved her hips against mine, increasing the tempo, her mouth opened wide as it hungrily moved to contact mine, kissing with our tongues, thrusting into and out of each others mouths.

With my legs between her spread thighs, she lifted her knees muttering 'Oohh, God' into my mouth, 'Do it hard and fast. Push your prick in deep. Spurt inside me Donny. Cum with me'. I was on the brink of orgasm and drove my prick in and out, moving as fast as I could while Sue pushed her hips against each of my thrusts, and soon our movements became a frenzied meeting of wet flesh against wet flesh. I could feel her pussy tighten down on my prick like a clamp, clutching it in its warm grasp. She hugged me tightly and muttered, 'Yes, oohh yess, yess, I'm cumming Donny, cum inside me' and wrapped her legs around my thighs. I thrust one final hard time as her orgasm carried me over the brink and my prick jerked, pouring my seed out, an offering to our newly found sexuality.

Erotic51

feedback

erotic51

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old 08-19-2002, 10:26 PM

Oh, I LOved this story, it remeinded me so much of my summer I spent with my sister...
Old 08-19-2002, 11:17 PM

im not one for incest but its a great story e51
Old 08-19-2002, 11:41 PM
Missing Member

Wow! That was FABULOUS! Keep it up and I'll keep cumming back! ;)
Old 08-20-2002, 03:17 AM
words work wonders

geartb - the story was based on a similar experience of mine (but not a sister).

mack606 - I don't write incest stories as a rule but see above comment.

DildoDiva - I do hope that you keep 'cumming' and enjoy my other stories.

Thanks for the comments, any others? :)

erotic51
Old 09-04-2002, 02:08 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
always a great story erotic51.....and very descriptive :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 09-18-2002, 11:11 AM
words work wonders

thenk you Legend, your comments are always welcome, as are all comments :)

erotic51
Old 09-18-2002, 11:12 AM
words work wonders

thank you Legend, your comments are always welcome, as are all comments :)

erotic51
Old 09-18-2002, 09:39 PM
Turning the other cheek!

wow erotic51, reminded me of a cousin of mine i've had dreams about too!
keep it up!

Old 09-20-2002, 11:20 AM
words work wonders

dannyk - you must tell me more about this 'dream' :)

erotic51
Old 10-12-2002, 07:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to tye14
terrific story erotic51 !
Old 10-19-2002, 04:45 AM
words work wonders

~ tye14 ~ thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read :)

erotic51
Old 09-25-2003, 01:01 PM

Great story you had me on the edge of my chair. keep up the good work

saggy