Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2006, 09:23 AM

Swim Partner

Maria and I were walking out onto the main quad after our swimming class. We had just changed into our clothes in our respective locker rooms. It was the last day of the quarter. We had both enrolled in the same beginning swimming class. I was comfortable in the water but wanted to learn basic strokes to keep from drowning in open water. Maria was just trying to get comfortable with water. Thankfully we had paired up early in the quarter because she was a knockout brunette. She was slender with perfect handful size breasts. Pairing up wasn’t necessary but we did as I took to mentioning some basic pointers to Maria. After a short while we started seeking each other out at the start of the class of about fifteen students. She first attended class in a one-piece but switched to wearing a string bikini shortly after we paired up which I took as a sign she was comfortable with me and was starting to flirt a bit more.

Lucky for me on the kicking exercise she couldn’t get her body up and horizontal in the water. Our relationship got a little more intimate that day because I offered to support her while she kicked. She held the side of the pool while I placed one hand on her flat belly and my other hand on her upper thigh closest to me and told her to kick. She flinched at first touch but as it was in the name of instruction she immediately relaxed. When she kicked I had to pull my thigh holding hand away with regret but this was repeated for a couple more days, which was fine by me. Her body was marvelous to touch, I could feel the warmth of her silky skin and the chemistry between us was electric. After a couple more sessions she asked me to undo her top to tie it tighter. Of course I obliged as I got to look down the length of her back and feel her warm skin again. I even caught sight of the side of her breast which sent a thrill through me.

We got to know a bit about each other in time. We were both returning students, she was in her early twenties and I was about six years older. She was married to a Japanese guy and I was single. All our flirting was physical, never verbal and was permitted in the name of becoming better swimmers. One day we were practicing diving at the other end of the pool from the class and as I watched her come up from her dive I saw her top had exposed her right breast by the force of water. Her breast was a beauty to behold. She had a small dark nipple at the end of a mound of flesh that would just overflow my cupped hand. I didn’t want to tell her she’d come loose because the rest of the students would have heard. I jumped in the water to prevent her from pulling herself out and flashing the class. I still couldn’t say anything from fear of being overheard so I leaned close and said, “You’re exposed.” To let her know what I meant I brushed her pert nipple with my fingers three or four times in a hidden distracted way so the others might not know what was going on. I was thrilled to get the chance and more thrilled to actually be doing it. I thought she would have felt my hand and put herself back in her top but she didn’t. I had pulled myself back out and turned around to find she had done nothing to hide her exposed tit. She offered me her hand to be pulled out so I thought I would lift her out facing me and fix her top myself but as she was coming up she twisted her body to sit on the pool ledge. It was then that she noticed and fixed herself. I don’t think the others noticed but I dreamed that night of brushing my fingers across her soft slippery nipple and more.

As I said in the beginning we were walking out on the quad talking about class when she mentioned her bikini bottoms slipped down to her ankles on one of her dives. I said I was sorry I missed that, both of us thinking of the exposed breast incident, which had become an inside joke between us. Just to see what she would do I fibbed and told her I had also lost my bottoms in a dive. She looked truly excited and disappointed at the same time. Then I thought of something that made my heart jump into my throat and I told her.

“I want to show you something.”

She looked at me expectantly.

“But, if I show you then you have to show me something too,” I said heart racing.

“Alright,” she replied with a smile and a puzzled look.

I took her hand and guided her across the quad to one of the somewhat secluded men’s rooms. This was the first time I’d touched her outside of class. I could feel my erection building in my pants as we walked. When we arrived at the men’s room my heart was hammering in my chest. I let go of her hand and went inside to check if the coast was clear then I went back out, looked around for anyone who might see then I pulled her in and took her to the first stall. She had a worried but expectant, excited look on her face that told me this was going to be good.

“If anyone comes in you have to hide up on the toilet,” I told her. And, as if by magic we heard the door open and someone came in. She jumped up on the toilet crouching with me facing her. I turned to the stall door to listen for any telltale sound that the guy who came in suspected a girl was in the washroom. My heart was galloping now. I realized I had better play the part so, as if for the benefit of the guy outside, I dropped my pants, which is what I wanted to show her anyway. It didn’t sound like our guest outside suspected anything. I pushed it further and slowly began to sit on the toilet so she had to make room for me, besides my knees were starting to get shaky with the excitement. My erect dick was pointing at the ceiling. Maria was standing on the back of the rim with her hands on my shoulders leaning over me with an excellent view of what I wanted to show her and it was evident she very much wanted to see it. We sat there silently for a while waiting. I could feel her legs on my back, her hands on my shoulders, the warmth radiating from her body and her eyes on my penis. I looked up at her face; she noticed and smiled at me. In that smile my anxiety melted away. She gave me a slight squeeze with her legs and hands which relaxed me quite a bit. My dick swelled to its extreme limit at her touch. The head of my enlarged dick turned dark and shiny because of the pressure behind it.

Finally the guy left. I scooted forward and Maria got off the toilet to step around in front of me. We gazed up and down at each other and she looked like she wanted to eat me. She slowly took me in from my face to my cock and back again.

“Now I have to show you something,” she said moving her hands to the front and unbuttoning her pants, pulling the zipper down and pushing them to the floor. I admired her long legs and her panties not unlike my admiration of her in her bikini. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waist and slid down her panties and my heart skipped a beat when her neatly trimmed black haired pussy was revealed. I could see the wet spot in her panties as they descended and her labial lips were already trying to reach out into the world.

“Can I touch it?” I asked. She nodded. Her clit was swelling out so I touched it with the tip of my finger. Her body quivered on contact and her pussy glistened in response. I delighted in the feel of her juices on my finger tips. “You better sit on my knees in case someone walks in,” I mentioned to her. Maria stepped out of her pants and panties, picked them up, put her knees on either side of mine and leaned forward to put her clothes behind my back as a cushion. She gave me a good view down her shirt before she was too close to me. Her head was to the left of mine while she was busy cushioning my back so I turned to brush my lips on her cheek as she slowly stood up again. We were admiring each others privates as she slipped down to sit on my knees. Feeling her legs caressing mine in that motion was ecstatic. I said, “Let me show you more,” as I pulled my shirt over my head. Maria did likewise and pulled her shirt off and unfastened her bra showing me her beautiful tits. She leaned forward putting her arms around me to add her shirt and bra to her other clothes. Her nipples touched my chest and I leaned into them feeling as much of them with my chest as I could. She lingered, nodding her head up and down slightly, then slowly sat up straight again on the end of my knees.

“Now, can I touch yours?” Maria asked.

“Yes,” was all I could manage to get up my throat. We both looked at my solid cock as she reached for it and I noticed a drop of pre-cum was starting to drip off the tip. I slid my hand up her inner thigh to her waiting mound and felt the slight brush of hair. I slid a finger between her soft moist folds and gave her one upward stroke. Maria tilted her pelvis to accept my attention. Just then the door opened to the bathroom. We both started. She pulled her knees up, grabbed my shoulders and pulled tight to me in one fluid motion and I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. After the shock of hearing the door open we realized my dick was pushed up hard against the front of her pussy. I could feel her heat on my cock and her juicy opening on my balls. She turned her head and started listening intently as if what was going on outside the stall was more important than what was going on inside. But her body betrayed her. She started slightly rocking her pelvis side to side rolling my penis a little left and right on her pussy to the sound of urination outside. My pre-cum was on both our bellies now. We were studies in silence and trying to control our breathing was intense to say the least. Maria cocked her head as if to hear better and at the same time I felt her tense her legs to angle her clit a bit up my shaft. I was luxuriating in the feel of her pussy slowly making its way up my dick and her fabulously taught nipples brushing my chest. I slid my hands out and down from her waist to support her gently rising ass. Her skin was amazingly soft and firm. I gave her buttocks a squeeze that she pretended not to notice but I caught the small twitch of a smile on her face. We were quite sweaty by now which lubricated and eased our tiny motions. I could feel her pussy lips inching slowly up and over the tip of my penis for penetration. I obligingly and equally slowly rolled my hips back to lower the head of my cock into position. The tip of my penis was now at the entrance of her sweet pussy just barely on the verge of slipping into her where we held position, waiting. I could feel my pulse at the end of my dick in the slippery folds of Maria’s opening and I could feel her pussy lips convulsing slightly in anticipation. The guy was finally done and left. Maria relaxed her body and the head of my dick slipped into her with a good inch following when the door opened again. She grabbed me tight once more burying her face in my shoulder and slid down my shaft to the hilt in one quick motion. I was now deep inside this beautiful girl who was clinging to me as if her life depended on it. The feel of her tight wet hole enveloping my penis and the press of her body, legs and tits against mine was pure bliss. I stroked the length of her back and neck with my hands occasionally sliding my fingers into her hair. She started kissing and licking my neck. I started to grind my rod into her and pull back a fraction of an inch, slowly and repeatedly, our juices flowing down between my legs. Maria rocked her hips in small movements synchronizing with my short thrusts. I moved one hand into her hair and started silently licking and kissing her neck too. She tilted her head back to allow me to wander and that’s all I needed to make my way down to her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and I licked and nibbled on one then moved to the other. She had to bite her lip to keep from making any sound as she ground her hips to our internal rhythm. She arched her back to present more of her beautiful breasts to me and, as a consequence, her pussy drove down deeper on my dick sending it even further up into her. She was really fighting not to make any noise. I took as much of her tits in my mouth as I could. We heard the bathroom door again letting us know we were now alone. Maria let out a gasp and started riding me for all she was worth, long full strokes sliding up and down my total length with a good grind of her clit against my pelvis at the base with each stroke. At this point I could only stick my tongue out and give a nipple a good lick as it passed. I could feel her pussy contracting as she slid up and down my cock, each stroke pushing me closer to the edge. I grabbed a handful of tit in both fists and was pinching her nipples gentle and firm as she rode me. She was leaning back to get the deepest penetration and I could see my piston clearly ramming in and out as her pussy lips puckered and opened with each stroke. We were grunting and moaning with each plunge and I could tell she was as close to the edge as I was. Our eyes locked as we continued reveling in the sensation. Every nerve ending in my body was straining to feel her skin, her hair, her nipples and her vagina. I could hold it no longer as I felt the tingling at the end of my penis signaling the onset of orgasm. I pushed up into that ravenous pussy and I exploded inside her in long forceful spurts as a wave of release swept through my body. I could feel Maria’s vagina clench as her body shuddered in climax and she collapsed into me our genitals twitching in the afterglow. The door opened again allowing a couple talking guys into the room. Maria held me inside her as I caressed her extra sensitive nipples making her jump occasionally and she would squeeze my surprisingly still hard dick with her pussy every so often while we looked at each other smiling and waiting for them to finish their business.