Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well friends and neighbours, it has been a loong summer but the dark wintery mornings are back with us again.

And so is sexy-lady spotting! Nothing much to report on the Betty/Jill front, though I have caught glimpses of both these fine ladies over the summer.

Today was something of a revelation re Mandy, as I've seen nothing whatsoever of her all summer. This afternoon though she exited her front door as I was getting my car sorted prior to walking the dogs, even going so far as saying 'hello' to me of her own volition - most unusual in itself.

But . . . she has obviously been eating better and maybe working out a bit, because she looked stunning! Form-fitting polo jumper and tight jeans highlighted all her womanly bits - which are still extremely womanly I'm pleased to report - and she seemed a whole lot happier, and thus sexier, than I've seen her in years!

I'm not at all convinced this means anything will change on the "ooh, look what I saw" front, but a very pleasant sight all the same.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Just me.

Good to hear that maybe we can continue to keep our hopes up, DM.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:53 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Well when are we getting the next update on channel DM?

Suffice to say same bat time, same bat channel....
Old 11-28-2016, 02:04 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well timed query, Mark!

Answer is: this morning! Not Mandy or Betty today, but Jill again and in similar circumstances to previous sightings. I noticed the bathroom door was ajar (visible through the landing window if you recall) when it opened wide and out she came. She'd done that toga-style thing with her towel that women do, which leaves (in her case at least) a very nice cleavage for those who are there to see. And I was!

As per usual, a fleeting glimpse only, with no-one to assist in removal of said towel; still a very welcome glimpse into early-morning suburbia!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-30-2016, 02:53 AM
Just me.

You certainly chose well in picking your location when you bought your home.

Way to go!
Old 03-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well folks, here we are, coming to the close of what has been a very disappointing spotting season.

It's 06:40, the dogs and I are back from our walk, and we saw . . . . nothing. Not so much as a hint of skin. Since my last report, such as it was, I've seen Mandy not at all, Barbara sitting in her living room a few times and Jill (clothed) twice, once inside and once out. That last did confirm that, as well as having a sexy body, she is very pretty too (apologies if that sounds a little misogynistic) plus she does have a lovely round butt - very, very nice, in fact! :butt:

So, it would seem that's it for this year. f course, if any other sighting DO occur, I'll let you know!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 03-19-2017, 01:42 AM
Just me.

Maybe as the weather warms things will pick up.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Very unhappy news to report, fellow travellers.

It seems Jill (of the lovely round butt & firm boobies) and her somewhat neanderthal-looking hubby/partner, have moved out! Barbara's little red car has been sitting all alone on the driveway for over 3 weeks now; I was hoping they might be away on holiday somewhere, but alas it seems not.

Sad days. Added to the complete lack of sighting of Barbara, that particular lay-by of life is now closed.

In respect of Mandy, I have seen her a couple of times, last about two weeks ago when she waved to me as I was leaving in my car! Unfortunately, she had a jacket on, but she too does have a lovely bottom which was visible in my rearview mirror for a few seconds.

Man, does she swing that tush nicely!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 07-12-2017, 02:47 AM
Just me.

Sorry about Jill ... most unfortunate. If she only knew the following she had.

Anyway, we'll hope to hear more about Barbara.
Old 07-13-2017, 01:08 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Sorry about Jill ... most unfortunate. If she only knew the following she had.

Anyway, we'll hope to hear more about Barbara.

Sad to report that Barbara also seems to have vanished! I have seen neither hide nor hair of her since my last update, though her car was gone once or twice and Jill's was parked outside the house a couple of weekends ago with Barbara's car gone - maybe a mother-daughter shopping trip or something? Don't know, but I'm just now wondering if B has gone to stay with Jill for a while?

Spookily, I'm in the fortunate position to have discovered another fine lady this morning, who I wanted to tell you about. Let's call her, Liz. Now I've seen Liz at close quarters many times, due to the geography of our neighbourhood and my route with the dogs; in fact, I pass her house twice during our morning constitutional. She's about 5'7" or so, fairly slim with long brown hair and quite pretty.

So this morning we're strolling past the little patch of back garden she has, dogs sniffing about as they do, and I've noticed her curtains are shut - usually they're already open when we pass. Next thing I know the curtains are suddenly flung wide open, and there she is!

All I can say is, she's considerably better endowed than I'd previously thought!! Not huge by any means, but a solid 'B' to 'C' cup and lovely dark nipples. I do love dark nipples, especially on someone as pale as she.

So there we have it. Barely 2-3 seconds glimpse of the lovely Liz and I'm smitten. Here's hoping for some more sightings soon, though I won't be holding my breath!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 07-15-2017, 09:20 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Smart. Save holding the breath for better times with Liz.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-19-2017, 01:28 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well, this morning has exceeded my wildest expectations guys'n'gals!

Went past Liz's house as usual this morning, only to see the curtains still closed. OK, that happens from time to time and usually means they're opened by the time we head back. Not today.

Coming up from the park we have to climb some steps then up a fairly steep path which runs along the edge of Liz's back garden. That means I am only about 20-25 feet from her back wall - and windows. AND curtains! Which she proceeded to fling open in much the same way as before, in the same state of undress - Man, she does indeed have lovely breasts! Quite how I managed not to stare I simply don't know - or maybe I did, not sure! - but I can tell you she has a small mole (or birthmark or something) on the inside slope of her left titty that I'd love to check out a bit closer! Ho hum.

Also this morning, I saw a lady who sometimes walks her two dogs at a similar time to me, and who is much more voluptuously shaped than the other. This lady, whom I think I'll call Hazel, has a white Boxer and a Bichon Frise, neither of which are particularly well behaved I have to say.

Anyway, Hazel is, as I say, a very curvaceous woman, and this morning had a pair of nice, tight jeans and a vest-top on - sadly, her "top" was also enclosed in a fairly heft bra, but not hefty enough to demonstrate that it was a mite colder this morning than she'd originally thought!

As she was walking away from me her butt swung in that very sexy way you ladies have, (much like Mandy, only rounder and, somehow, sexier!) to the point I almost missed my sighting of LIz!!!!!

I tell you, denizens of Pixie-land; this morning, I have been truly blessed!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 07-19-2017, 01:41 AM
Causer of Unrest

And here I thought you were just really dedicated to walking your dogs, and got lucky. Now I see that you're really dedicated to getting lucky in your viewings, and your dogs are a convenient device to that end.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 07-19-2017, 05:02 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
And here I thought you were just really dedicated to walking your dogs, and got lucky. Now I see that you're really dedicated to getting lucky in your viewings, and your dogs are a convenient device to that end.

Oh the dogs come first, always. (No, not that way!!) But I'm certainly not going to change my route any time soon that's for sure - I do so love looking at sexy ladies, as well you know!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 07-29-2017, 03:00 PM
Just me.

This ongoing saga certainly has attracted a Pixie following ... and a well-deserved one at that.