Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
To fuzz or not to fuzz

Or to shave or not to shave...

yeah I know it's not much, just 3 days worth of not shaving, and I probably will do it sometime today. But a gal friend of mine asked me to take a photo so she could put her two cents in - and I figure I may as well get maximum use out of the photos, so....

Mind you these were taken not long after getting out of bed this morning, so I'm obviously not at my best
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02412.JPG (142.2 KB, 125 views)
Old 03-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
The first was taken at 640x480, the second is at a full four megapixels (2200xsomething or another), and pixies might reject it as being too large.

Yep. nevermind just going with the one. Be KIND when posting opinions, won't you?
Old 03-20-2005, 11:28 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i like a smooth face but you sure are a cutie

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Am I really here?

Thanks wyndhy. I guess I should be glad I didn't ask about shaving....nevermind.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:30 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i'm sure anything else you let get fuzzy or not-so-fuzzie is a cutie too.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Am I really here?

Yes well *ahem* I'm not sure I'm going to pose before/after pictures of THAT to decide if it should say one way or another. Besides, there's really three options there: shaven bald, trimmed, or hairy....

And if you've shaven or trimmed recently, it'd take a while to get back to the stage that you could photograph it at 'hairy' for the sake of a before/after comparison....
Old 03-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadaist
The first was taken at 640x480, the second is at a full four megapixels (2200xsomething or another), and pixies might reject it as being too large.

Yep. nevermind just going with the one. Be KIND when posting opinions, won't you?

Just cause I luv ya dadaist...I'm gonna be my ole HONEST self...k?

This'd be a good time to bite on a bullet...but just know, I mean this from my heart in the nicest way! PM me and smack me upside the head if you want...I'll understand! *hugs*

You are too clinical at times! Not everything has to be so scientific. I realize you must have an astromnical IQ...but I think you should relax sometime and let your freak flag fly high! If it feels good...do it babe!

I gotta tell ya...pixels...schmixles! It's a cute pic you offered...and I don't get the need to make it so mathematical. I look...I see...I comment. No need for me to know that there are other pics that coulda been better if only the pixels would post! LOL! You're too funny sometimes! I've prolly done similar comparisons with my pics...but I just kept posting anyhoo!

I promise hun...you are a cutie. I've said that before (in "Personals Forum"...I think) and I'll say it again, here, for everyone to read!

Are we talking head or chin fuzz anyway? I can't really tell from your second to last reply to wyndhy.

If you are talking chin fuzz...and you haven't shaved it yet...let it go a few more days (if the itching isn't driving you mad) and repost another pic then. Mr. Lixy has some chin fuzz and it's quite becoming on him. I've even told him I hate when he is clean shaven. I met him, full beard personified...and the first time I saw him clean shaven it was like I was looking at another person. Not a bad thing, but I liked his face hair better...if I had my druthers!

So...who says it all has to be so clinical? If ya feel fuzzy...be fuzzy! If not...shave it clean!

May I have a hug instead of a scowl?

*ducks and runs for the door*

~Thomas Dewar~