Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2019, 07:38 PM

Something hot...

This is a tale from quite a while back.
In the early 80s I had got into music and was into lots of rock and hippy music. My hair was long and had a good slim build. In the summertime I went to a few festivals - mainly rock, but a friend from Bristol invited me to her place, we had wanted to go to Glastonbury but missed it and ended up at Orchard fest. A small event with just local bands and much booze.
My fiends - Susan D though got fed up and left early - she was tired and just not into it. She lived about 15 miles away. After it ended I decided to go back to London but madly after talking to two girls decided to hitch it. Well after waiting four hours and it's now late afternoon Sunday...festival had finished late sat and I'm tired. I decided to walk to a main road and wait. It was a long walk and I was very hot ..another hour passes and no one is stopping - not surprising really. A long haired guy with a ruck sack looking wild..
I just sat down and and started to consider changing my route, maybe Bristol?
Then a car stops, a Ford estate. One guy early forties. He leaned out and said "hiya sexy girl.." then as I stood he realised.."oh, sorry...".
I'm desperate now it is getting toward 7pm and I need a ride.

"it's ok no worries - any chance of a lift to London?" me being so cheeky. He looked at me and smiled. Dark brown hair, nice face, he said ok - but I have driven from Bodmin, I need to stop for a rest. But hop in.

I was so pleased and soon we were off heading east. We chatted, he is Paul, he is on the road selling shower parts to hotels. I tell him that I was at a concert. He apologised again about thinking I was a girl, it's your hair!

My hair is long - shoulder length with a wave to it. While he's driving I check my bag for some mints, I'm starting to feel sleepy and hope that by sucking them I will stay awake, while im searching my bag I suddenly realise that Sue has left some clothes in it, two panties!! A summer cotton dress and small bag, I peered in and see make-up. I hope Paul has not noticed!!!

Despite my best intentions I fell asleep. When I wake it is about 10:30. Paul is still driving but then pulls into a layby.

He stops and turns off the his engine. " I'm tired, feel tense.."
"ok" I replied.
He looked over and said can you pay for the ride?

I responded that I had about £3 hence my need for a hitch!!

He looked again and said not cash. I was puzzled then he said get my cock out and wank me off...

I said erm, I'm not gay..which is true as I was bi. He looked again and said come on, I have driven, I need this. Please?

I felt horny, scared but wanted to help, so I reached over to his groin and gently squeezed between his legs. He felt semi hard and it felt good, I stroked and I heard him sigh, then he said get it out.

I gingerly undid his button, then I slowly pulled down the zip, parted his flies and reached into his pants...I felt warm, smooth soft flesh stretched over a hard shaft, I pulled him out and gently stroked his cock, carefully rolling his foreskin. He was a good size, about 7, nice width, largish head and a gorgeous strawberry colour. A bead of per cum appeared and rolled down.

Arghhhhhhh - he monaned.

And then lick it....

I froze, unsure, knowing I like cock, but feeling shy.

Go on!

I tentatively flicked out my tongue and licked his precum. I love it's taste. His cock is in my hand and mouth is inches from his cock..

Suck it, go on cocksucker...

I lick again around the head, then forming my lips into a tight O I took the head in, he groaned, I moaned.

He tasted sweaty, slightly of piss, but as I suck the taste recedes, he feels great in my mouth

I knew you were a cocksucker, he said - you are a great cocksucker. I keep going my head bobbing up and down, as I swallow more and more of his hard cock...

Then he tensed and I reached for a box of Kleenex,

No ! Cocksucker, swallow

Then I feel him cumming and hot liquid is in my mouth. I swallow...hot salty cum and love it