Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-05-2003, 05:13 PM

rubys first black

This takes place in late 50s, I was 18 and John my boyfriend 23, there were not a lot of black guys in uk then, and I had told john that the one in our street was nice looking, well soon after that we were lying in bed naked , when john asked if he could tie me up. I agreed and John also blindfolded me.

Soon my nipples were being kissed and the lips traveled to my pussy, I was enjoying it, I felt a cock try and enter me , it was bigger than usual, I placed my hands on his bum and pulled him in, it was a really good fuck, I came and came, and when he shot up me ,the blindfold was removed , it was the black guy I had told John about, he said (ok) I said yes more than ok, he came up the bed and his cock was covered in my juices which I then sucked clean till he filled my mouth with spunk. this was not rape but something I wanted and over past 40 yeasr I have had a black lover every now and then bye ruby xx @