Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2003, 07:40 PM

A Girl and a Car

This is the third story of Takira's journey into submission to her master, Max. Enjoy and post lots of nice replies :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel waited outside the care home. She worked one day a week, because her Master had instructed her to. Quite why she didn't understand, but she did know she missed him when she was away. Maybe it was so she would appreciate him more if she saw other people. They certainly didn't need the money, Max had everything they could want. She couldn't wait for the time he would take her sailing on his boat, just her and her master, nobody else for miles. She gave a soft sigh as she felt the familiar stirrings she always felt when she thought of him. Slowly, the warm wetness started to soak through her panties. She closed her eyes and thought of the things he did to her. His cock was one thing, big and beautiful that drove to the heights of pleasure. But he could excite her with the simplest of kisses, even a touch, or sometimes all it took was his voice. She felt a small shudder run through her body as a moan escaped her throught. She could hear his voice calling her....

"Angel? Angel.....?"

"Master...." she purred softly.

Angel realised she was still standing and opened her eyes. In front of her was Max, her master. She looked up at him and beamed, then threw her arms around him and kissed him.

"I missed you Master" she said, hugging him tightly.

Max smiled and picked her up and carried her to the car. He lifted her over the side of the covertible, gently lowering her into the passenger seat. She hung onto his neck and kissed him with a saucy grin. Max smiled and got that twinkle in his eye. She knew it well, he had a plan, and when her master had a plan, Angel got to cum hard, very hard. Needless to say, her panties were soaked as she thought about all the possibilities.

Max drove to the freeway. Angel felt slightly uncomfortable in the uniform she wore for work. It was designed to be practical, not really comfortable. The heat didn't help either, being around 80. She undid a few buttons on the uniform, a thin sheen of perspiration on her breasts. Max glanced over and smiled.

"Master.....?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes Angel?"

"My panties are wet.....I got wet thinking about you when I was waiting......."

"Better take them off then." he said simply.

"I don't have a clean pair......." she said slightly alarmed.

"We'll be home soon, take them off." he instructed.

Angel blushed red as she slid off the wet panties. She handed the to Max who glanced at them briefly before putting them in his pocket.

"Angel got very wet, didn't she?" he teasted.

Angel didn't answer, just blushed more and nodded slightly. She sat beside him in the car and started daydreaming again. She imagined Max's hands over her body...driving her wild with desire. Of course, this did nothing to dampen her arousal. She needed to do something. She was afraid, but excited at the same time.

"Master.......?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes Angel?"

"I want to touch myself. I am wet." she said bravely, hiding her fear.

"Touch yourself for me Angel." he commanded.

She opened her legs slightly, her hand slipping between her legs. She was very wet. Her finger touched her clit causing her to gasp in pleasure. She opened wider, undoing more buttons on her uniform. Her nipples hardened as she continued to play with her wet clit, her breathing quickening.

"Pinch your nipples Angel." Max said, knowing just what she wanted.

She flushed rapidly. Having her hand up her uniform was one thing......being topless.....She almost refused. Her desire overcame her shyness. Slowly, she undid the uniform, then slid it off her shoulders until she was naked. She lay the seat back and pinched her hard nipples. Her other hand went between her legs and slid in her pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm" she moaned.

By now, she needed to cum badly. She plunged her fingers into her wet pussy, lifting one leg onto the side of the car to gain better access. She pinched her hard nipples with the other hand, rolling them between her finger and thumb. She was only just aware of the other cars and trucks that seemed to surround them. She was rapidly approaching the point of no return. She held on as Max had told her, allowing it to build until her head swam with pleasure and tears ran down her face as she cried out her pleasure.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyesssssssssssssmmmmmmmmm mmm." she cried.

"Pllllllllllleassssssseeee neeeeeeeed tooooocummmmm massster." she cried again.

Max waited for the perfect moment, just when she thought she could wait no longer, then pausing briefly as her body felt on fire.

"Cum angel" he said simply.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH" she wailed.

Her body shook with her pleasure, her back arched and tense. Wave after wave of pleasure filled her small body, she shone with her pleasure as her pussy clamped on her fingers. Another wave of pleasure hit her, then another. She felt her pussy flood over her hand each time, soon the car seat was covered. She lay back panting, her breathing slowly returning to normal. She opened her eyes and saw the blue sky. For a moment, she was confused, they didn't have any blue in their home. Then she remembered where she was. She heard a car hooter and looked over at a young couple next to them who smiled at her and accelerated away. She looked over at Max who was smiling down at her with love.

"Thank you master." she said.

She leaned up to kiss him, then lay back down, her hands softly stroking her body until they finally arrived home.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 02-01-2003, 07:50 PM
madmax67's sub

love the story Master, ty
Old 02-01-2003, 07:58 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Oh myyyyyy! Excellent addition!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-01-2003, 08:05 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Very nice, madmax. I can almost imagine that happening. :D

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-01-2003, 08:22 PM
Learning to talk sexy

excellent addition!!!
Old 02-01-2003, 08:26 PM

Anyone need cooling down? :)

Old 02-01-2003, 08:30 PM
madmax67's sub

yeah me
Old 02-01-2003, 09:29 PM

*hoses takira down*

Old 02-01-2003, 09:33 PM
madmax67's sub

*hehe thanks
Old 02-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Melted

Very very sexy madmax67!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 02-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Very, very exciting madmax67!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-06-2003, 06:43 AM

Thanks all, another on Saturday and it's gonna be hoooooootttttttt so get out your oven gloves :D